Ruth's Therapy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like her?" the wife wanted to know.

"Fuck... she is so sexy... and her mouth is amazing."

That exchange was all part of the therapy, of course. Robyn had guessed that Bella would be even more thrilled to verbalise her feelings. And the praise did no harm to Ruth. She found the husband to have a very average body, nothing like her Master. But she had no trouble devouring his six inches, reveling in the throbbing and twitching.

"Suck it, bitch. Take him," came the command from the wife.

The wife's hands on Ruth's head were hardly needed but that, too, was part of the therapy. Bella needed to have control. To demean and abuse this other woman. Ruth did her best to groan, as if in protest.

"Dirty slut. Choke on him," came the next order.

There was no danger of that since Ruth was accustomed to much bigger cocks. But it was the signal for Bella to start ramming the slutty mouth up and down her husband's erect dick. And the dirty talk began to flow.

"Filthy bitch. I want him to fuck your face."

Ruth was more than happy with that idea. And excited at how the husband joined in by thrusting his hips. Was that involuntary or had he, too, been coached? Ruth curled her fingers around his married balls as the wife rammed her head faster and deeper, enjoying the drool that was flowing from the lips of the assistant.

"And his balls. Don't forget them, you filthy dog." Bella cried as she got more into her new role.

The assistant gladly let the wife yank her hair and guide her off the husband's shaft to his balls. Ruth did wonder if Bella paid enough attention to the hairy sack. No doubt Daniel was happy enough to have another woman lapping at his hard eggs. And it came naturally to Ruth to pay special attention to a man in that way.

"Is she good?" Bella wanted to know. "I want her to be a good little dog."

"Oh, honey. She is great. Really great."

"Suck him more, bitch," commanded Bella.

And so it was that Ruth found her head being yanked once more until her mouth was a sleeve for the husband's rampant penis. She'd have enjoyed more time to really show her skills. But that was not what the session was about.

"I didn't believe another woman would do this," the wife said to Robyn.

"My assistant is a natural slut," confided the Doctor. "And a trained cock sucker."

"She's really enjoying it."

"Check her pussy. You'll see how much she loves it."

Ruth heard all of that with some pride. She was, after all, the model patient for the good Doctor -- well-adjusted and now well-trained, a true lover of fellatio. It was thrilling to pleasure this man while showing off to this wife. Ruth enjoyed the gasp as Bella trailed a finger through the cleft of her cunt, discovering just how aroused Ruth could get. And now the other woman was impatient to experience more of these once forbidden thrills.

"On your knees, bitch," she barked to Ruth. "Over the lounge. I want to watch my man fuck that pussy."

Ruth ignored the drool on her chin as she climbed onto the lounge -- on her knees with shoulders resting on the back. It was doggy-style, a favourite but also nicely submissive for the eager Bella to watch. Ruth knew, too, that Daniel would be spurred on by the sight of her firm arse and shapely legs. She was always happy to fuck for therapy and the aching in her pussy was real.

"You want him to fuck me?" Ruth teased Bella.

"I want him to bang the shit out of you," came the strangled reply. "Fuck you so hard it breaks your filthy cunt."

Daniel had been prepared for this moment by the careful therapy of the good Doctor. He'd already exposed his erect cock to her in earlier sessions. Let his wife watch while the therapist stroked him to completion. As it happened, he'd have been too far gone anyway -- the lovely oral skills and sexy body of the assistant were too much and he barely waited before plunging his stiff, hard dick into the soaking, bare-shaved cunt before him. Bella was practically beside herself to hear the twin groans from the lewd couple in front of her.

"Hard, so fucking hard," she urged her husband.

He hardly needed the encouragement. Daniel understood what his wife wanted. And he knew that the assistant was part of the therapy, a woman who'd accept a rough pounding. It was a new experience for the dutiful husband who seized the chance to slam his hips against Ruth's lovely bottom as he ploughed deep and hard.

"Harder," shouted Bella who was amazed at how thrilling -- and easy -- it was to dominate another woman. "Hurt her with that cock."

Of course, there was no real danger of Ruth being hurt. She'd taken a number of cocks that were far bigger than Daniel. And his animal thrusting was rather enjoyable, her own moans of pleasure filling the air. She wondered, for an instant, if all husbands secretly desired to screw their wives like this. But that thought vanished as Bella, at the nudging of the good Doctor, moved to the next part pf her plan.

"You're a dirty, fucking trollop," she hissed in Ruth's ear. "Take my husband's cock, you disgusting bitch."

Bella reinforced her words by suddenly slapping Ruth as hard as she could. The assistant responded by groaning louder -- all for effect since she was also well-trained in being beaten while fucked. But Ruth also had the presence of mind to reward Bella, trying to stick her bottom our further to receive the blows from the other woman's bare hands.

"Don't you cum in this dirty tart," Bella told her husband.

The patient had progressed with her therapy more than she'd expected. Suddenly her darkest desires were coming true and she was possessed with the need to abuse and humiliate this other woman - all while her husband was burying his dick in her holes. Bella yanked Ruth's hair so as to hurt and degrade the willing assistant. Then she slapped her butt some more, thinking it was more than the assistant could take.

"Hold it, Dan. Don't cum in her yet."

"I'm trying," he grunted. "She feels good."

What Bella didn't know was that Ruth was expertly squeezing her cunt muscles around the thrusting cock. The older woman was more than ready for the hapless husband to blast the contents of his balls deep into her. She did not see the good Doctor hand her other patient a tube of KY. Still busy with the doggy-style screwing of the husband, she never saw the tentative way that Bella squeezed a big blob of the clear liquid onto two fingers.

"Dirty cunt," growled Bella.

She had to summon a little more courage before she could touch Ruth. Her therapy sessions lately had focused on how to make the abuse and humiliation more intense. Sensing the wicked grin of the therapist, Bella jammed the blob of lube into the tight hole of the moaning assistant.

"More," urged the good Doctor. "Make it easier for Daniel."

Ruth groaned louder at being penetrated in her back passage. She was tight with the ramming cock in her cunt but the lube was hardly required. Yet it was thrilling and fulfilling to be used so crudely. So she tried to relax for the probing fingers.

"Your first anal," the Doctor was saying to the husband. "I had her prepared with an enema before you arrived."

"I wish I'd seen that," moaned Bella, hungry to use another woman as a sexual plaything. "Fuck her arse, Daniel. I don't care if it hurts the bitch."

Doctor Robyn had made sure that Bella understood the power of anal sex when it came to using a submissive woman for her pleasure. And Bella was getting into her stride, enthralled by the power she possessed. Her hands were almost trembling as she whipped her husband's cock from the sopping cunt and moved to press it against Ruth's anus.

Ruth, naturally, had been waiting for this moment. She had no fear of anal penetration or the husband's average-sized erection. But neither of the married couple had any real experience. That was apparent as soon as Daniel began to thrust forward, forcing Ruth open a little too quickly. She had to hope that the enema really would make it easier to be sodomised. Her moan of discomfort was, however, music to the ears of the crazed Bella. And the husband, surprised at how that tight hole gave way so easily, assumed that Ruth's sounds were of nothing but pleasure.

"Fuck her, Daniel," urged Bella. "She wants it hard."

"She is amazing," he reported to his wife.

Ruth was willing to accept the abuse in her backdoor. He was thrusting fast, as if desperate to unleash his own climax. It was almost the almost butt fuck Ruth had experienced but the discomfort was already fading as he spread her sphincters with his ramming cock. Or perhaps the enema had made a difference, after all? Ruth stole a look at the good Doctor, seeing the look of contentment as Robyn observed a very successful session of therapy. The Doctor's expression barely changed as Bella took the chance to pinch and yank on Ruth's thickened nipples. Ruth, though, was more focused on the friction in her arsehole.

"I'm gonna cum," Daniel warned his wife.

The mild-mannered husband with the dad-bod had never had much interest in anal sex. Now he was almost disappointed that it night end so soon. But the novelty and the perversion of this therapy session were too much for him. Not to mention the effect of Ruth's skilled cunt-muscles. Best of all was the view of her shapely bum as Daniel obeyed his wife and rammed hard into the older woman's backdoor.

"Do it," Bella commanded. "Empty your balls into that filthy whore."

"Too late... cumming,,, arrrghhh... faaaaarrrckkk..."

Ruth felt only triumph at the sounds and the movement as Daniel blasted his load deep into her bowels. Of course, there was nothing better than to serve. She was grateful to be a part of such successful therapy. More, it was her deepest pleasure to make a man cum -- and electrifying to receive his seed in her bowels. Ruth guessed that this would be one of the most memorable moments in Daniel's life as he unloaded his balls into a woman's butt for the first time.

Behind her, Bella was looking at the encouraging smile of the deviant therapist. Doctor Robyn found that a good number of her female patients could unlock bi-sexual tendencies with the right therapy. Bella had been reluctant until she'd realised that it gave her extra ways to use and humiliate a willing submissive. She was already skipping off her skirt and underpants, sitting on a plush armchair with les spread wide.

"Now me, you trollop," she tried to snarl at Ruth. "Get over here and pleasure me."

Ruth had wanted to find something to staunch the flow of semen from her anus. A smaller dick like Daniel's couldn't blast his semen deep enough. But the assistant barely let Daniel withdraw from her rear-end before sliding over to the wife. Bella might not have been in the best shape, her body already spreading. And her pussy was covered in a thick mat of hair.

"I've never..." stammered the wife. "You're my first."

But Ruth could smell her arousal.She had no hesitation in kissing her way along Bella's thighs, enjoying the tiny gasps of surprise from the other woman, before happily pressing her mouth over the hot, wet snatch.

"You filthy bitch... oh, make it good... oh, yes... I can't believe..."

The assistant remembered her first time, too. She worked lovingly, probing Bella's hole with her tongue and moving up to the large, swollen clitoris. The wife had forgotten her reluctance after seeing her husband empty his balls into the arsehole of the same assistant who now was kneeling between her thighs.

"Eat me, whore... yes, make me cum, you dirty slut."

Daniel was on the lounge across the room, amazed at what his wife had become, thanks to the depraved therapy. He was very much enjoying the scene, his cock at half-mast as the good Doctor cleaned him with some wipes.

"Cum on her face, honey," he called out. "Cum on the dirty bitch."

"I'm going to. I never thought... so good..."

"Let go," chimed in the good Doctor. "This is therapy, too."

"I'm cumming," Bella cried out. "Oh, honey I can't... oh fuck... keep licking me, whore..."

Ruth was totally focused on her task. There was no risk of her stopping. But she suddenly was aware that young Jordan was beside them, having emerged from the bedroom. That was a surprise -- less so that he was totally naked and his prodigious penis was fully hard and standing tall.

Bella didn't see him, in the throes of her first incredible lesbian orgasm. It was only by instinct that she let her mouth open for the cock presented to her. Jordan was already stretching her lips wide around his thick girth before Bella had even begun to come down from the fabulous climax. Shocked, she almost tried to spit him out, except that his size was too much for that. And now, realising too late that a stranger had his fat cock in her mouth, she was cumming again as Ruth expertly sucked on her throbbing clit.

"Oh, fuck... what?..." breathed the wife finally as her mouth was emptied and Ruth moved back from her steaming cunt. "I had no idea about... I'm sorry, honey."

Daniel was truly not concerned that his loving wife had been so turned on as to let herself be mouth-fucked by a younger guy. Careful counselling from the good Doctor had seen to that. Besides, he was in no position to complain while Robyn was softly playing with his spent cock and his balls. But the deviant therapist could see that it was time to solidify Bella's progress.

"Jordan is your reward," she said with a wicked grin. "Why don't you take him to the bedroom?"

"Oh... no, I couldn't..." protested Bella, looking at her husband partly in shame.

"Its all therapy," Robyn reminded the couple. "You will enjoy him. Jordan will do anything you want."

Bella checked with Daniel. But he had every reason to agree since his sweet wife had gifted him his first-ever anal fuck. And the Doctor urged him on, still playing with his softened cock and his balls. The husband managed a weak grin and Bella, with renewed energy, was soon leading a naked young man into the bedroom.

"Oh god, you're so big," she praised the young man, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Ruth was aware of her envy as she watched Bella sink to her knees. From the loungeroom, they all had a perfect view as Bella slurped and sucked on Jordan. The wife had only ever imagined such a huge prong. Jordan was meant to be the submissive one but she felt as if she was worshipping his prodigious manhood. It was a struggle to handle so much meat but Bella already knew she'd get more practice.

"Now fuck me," she said, looking up into the eyes of the younger man.

The bed was hidden from view in the loungeroom. But Ruth felt herself squirm with desire at the inevitable sounds of a woman taking a massive dick for the first time.

"Oh, its so big..." came the moan. "Oh, put it in... so big... I want... don't stop... so big..."

Ruth saw the signal from the good Doctor and headed for the bathroom. She was happy to clean herself off. But she was wondering what Daniel was thinking as he listened to his wife being reamed by a younger, larger man. And she thought about how much she wanted to honour her own husband by taking a facial from him.

12