All Comments on 'Rutwell College Chronicle: Halloween'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skaddixskaddixover 1 year ago

What is a half zombie half human hybrid like...kinda want to see them escape and spread some sort of virus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have named her Dr Fran Kesteen. I’m just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great! Really like the premise and am very interested in chapter 2, especially as the brain power of the subjects continues to grow.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I wish I was a scientist ❤️❤️❤️

EdginbaEdginbaover 1 year ago

Great story, but please don't forget Erica Anderson. I'm looking forward to know how 'Tracking Evil' ends.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Edgimba. There is another Rutwell College Chronicle story coming next, they are all stand alone stories but with a connection to Rutwell College.

The reason why I wanted to get them published before the next Tracking Evil story is because there will be a tie in between Erica and Rutwell college in the next update.

Thanks for reading and your patience

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 1 year ago
Sexy Story

Seems my intended comment never made it. Here I go again: I loved this new story. I love stories based around the holidays when they come around but sometimes good ones are hard to come by. Thank you for granting our request for big tits using Inga. I was so surprised by the size you chose and am beyond satisfied, you exceeded my expectations and did perfectly by her. Can't wait to see what else you have for us across your many series

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingover 1 year agoAuthor

No problem Thrillherbryson, was happy to comply with your request. I did need to add some different builds and busts, forms and figures to my characters, I just hadn't realised it until you pointed it out. So cheers for that.

I would love to keep up the tradition around holiday based stories as well but i am so slammed for time lately in work and at home, plus i am juggling so many storylines, not sure i would make the deadlines. That said, i might try get a Christmas story done this year but only once i have put the latest update to Tracking Evil in place.

As always thanks for reading and commenting.

EdginbaEdginbaover 1 year ago

Thank you very much for the information. Erica and Terri have a deep psychology and are easy to empathize with, unlike most of the female characters in Literotica who are mere fetishes. In Tracking Evil, you have also managed to create a good plot of intrigue that has me hooked. Thank you very much for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...