Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Her caustic tone dragged him back to the moment.

Calvin leapt forward, in his left hand he had a rag that he clamped across her mouth, his right hand seizing her arm. His bulk and momentum were all it took to shove the far smaller woman back through her doorway and into her dorm room. Passing the threshold, Calvin kicked backwards, the door slamming shut behind him. He continued to shove her, angling so that her back slammed against the wall by the doorway. With Molly pinned, he released her arm so that he could pull his wickedly sharp curved knife from the small of his back. Calvin held it before her eyes, watching as the bright blue orbs widened in fear.

"Scream and I'll pull your guts out. Get me?" He snarled at her, his spittle hitting her face as he leaned in close to deliver the threat. Beneath his hand he felt the slightest of nods and a muffled squeak he took for ascent.

Slowly Calvin dropped his hand. Speed and aggression. That had been one of the lessons combat had imparted. If you had to move, move fast. If you made contact, then go aggressive or go home. Clearly his entry had made an impression, Molly frozen against the wall, big eyes fixed on the knife in his hand. He leaned to his right, flipping the lock on the door and applying the security chain. Satisfied she wouldn't escape easily he stepped back a piece to assess both Molly and his next step.

Molly looked like she'd been interrupted mid workout. She was wearing black yoga pants, a matching cropped, short sleeved top completing her outfit. The tight-fitting clothing accented her curved form, her breasts in particular were large, 34D to his eye, which reminded him that regardless of her youthful appearance, she was a woman of at least nineteen years. She had a piercing in one nostril, a simple silver hoop, a second silver ring was fitted through the center of her bottom lip. When she licked her lips in fear, Calvin caught sight of a black barbell set in her tongue. Now that he looked, he could see tattoo's on her shoulders and the edge of one on her stomach, partially obscured by her clothing. It seemed that 'rebel' Molly hadn't just drawn the line at drug dealing and intimidating shy students.

Calvin realized that he'd been silent and staring again, a habit from so much time alone but not something that would be in his favor right now. It wasn't helping that he found her attractive.

"Where's Zak?" he asked harshly.

"Wh-who?" Molly stammered.

Calvin twirled the knife in his hand, drawing himself up so that Molly had to tilt her head back slightly to look into his face.

"Don't fuckin' waste my time with your lies bitch. You better realize right fuckin' now that I know what's bin happenin' here. You fuckin' lie and I'll know. Now, where is that prick?"

"Gone. He's gone. He's not here, I swear," Molly answered quickly, fear thickening her voice.

"So it's you that's been fronting it then? You de one undercuttin' me?"

"I don't," she flinched, hurrying her words, "I don't know what you mean, don't know who you are."

"Me?" Calvin tapped his chest, "I'm the motherfucker that you bitches been stealin' customers from. Sellin' your shit here, you think nobody gonna notice, gonna care?"

"We, we didn't know!"

"Now you know. Where you keep it?"

Molly couldn't help herself, her eyes flicked toward the corner of the room. Calvin seized her arm once again, dragging her in the direction she'd subconsciously indicated.

"Show me."

Molly lifted what looked like a wooden highstool that had a coffee machine sitting on it. She shifted it to the side and Calvin saw that the floor beneath it was liberally covered in coffee grounds. She swept some aside then pushed on a part of the floor. A cunningly crafted section of the floorboards tilted so that she could lift it clear. Calvin pulled Molly to her feet and with a shove sent her staggering to the far side of the room.

Inside the hidden cavity in the floor he could see a lot of weed, a few clear plastic bags holding a few hundred pills. Certainly enough to prove possession with intent to supply. Noticably there was no money, Zak must have collected the weeks takings already.

He straightened up, keeping the angry expression firm on his face despite his elation at discovering the proof he needed.

"Where's the money bitch? I don't need product, product I got. Where's the money you and that faggot boyfriend made?"

Molly seemed to have gathered her wits together. The initial shock and awe was wearing off, he'd lost time staring which hadn't helped.

"The money is gone," she answered. "It was ours, we earned it."

He took a half step towards her, menace gathering in his face and posture like thunderclouds rolling across a sky. That took some of the fight out of her all by itself.

"Listen, please," she said backing away, her legs striking the back of the bed. "Listen, its gone but look, we can come to some arrangement, what do you want?"

Calvin hadn't really thought beyond this moment as regards interacting with Molly. It would have been so much easier if she'd been out. He'd been prepared to play a street dealer, a man angered by loss of income caused by college students encroaching on his turf. But beyond that, Calvin hadn't considered what he'd do once he'd uncovered the drugs. Molly was smart, not just college smart but street smart. He could tell from the way she'd placed the coffee machine above her stash to throw off any search involving a trained K9. He had to be smart in return or she'd suspect something was off.

As Calvin paused in thought, Molly began to edge towards the door. He cursed at himself internally for having drifted off in thought once more. Calvin pawed at her, sending her scurrying back.

"Get the fuck down. On your knees bitch," the barked order had Molly dropping instantly.

The sight of her, trembling in shock, skin glistening from her workout, the rest of her soft white flesh straining against the tightness of her clothing. It stirred him. Stirred him in a way that made him feel uncomfortable and excited at the same time. He made a decision in that moment, the second thought, the reasonable one, that followed on the back of it, Calvin crushed with the hollow excuse that he needed to play the part, play it for the sake of the mission.

"What do I want? I'll tell you," Calvin sank into a squat, the knife flickered again, a showy twirl that had the rooms lights dancing across the shining steel blade. "I want ten percent. Call it rent. I'm renting you this location to deal, you pay me for the privilege. Now nod your head coz you aint got no choice in this."

Molly nodded, slowly.

"And don't go thinking a couple of college kids are gonna fuck me over, short me on money that's owed. I see what you got stashed away, so I know what you pullin' down. Ten percent or one of you pays in blood. Nod again bitch."

A single small nod.

"Now where's this week's rent, eh?"

"I, I told you. It's gone," Molly squeaked.

"Too bad, guess it's blood this week then eh? So maybe I cut you, maybe I go get Zak, cut me off a piece of white boy. What you think, finger or an ear?"

"No!" There was real desperation in her voice as he delivered his threat to her boyfriend.

"No? You negotiatin' with me? We already set the terms an' you agreed."

"Please, please. Don't hurt him. I can pay."

"With what, you just don' told me you aint got no money."

"I have some jewelry," Molly offered in a voice that showed she already knew this offer would be rejected.

"De fuck I want that for?" Calvin was tiring of the playacting, he wanted this done and then he could finish the mission. He stood up from the squat and unzipped his pants. He didn't do any more than that. It was enough as he watched Molly gasp and cringe at the motion.

"Enough bitch, enough. Just get over here an' put your mouth on this cock. Said you wanna pay, this is how you pay. Stop that cryin' shit too, that's gettin' old real fast an' you don't want me getting' bored by you, believe that!"

Molly wiped at a tear, then reluctantly she moved over, dragging herself along on her knees till she was at his feet. Calvin looked down at the diminutive woman and raised a finger in caution.

"Don't go thinking about using those teeth on me. You bite and I'll knock every single tooth out of that mouth of yours, leave you here picking them off the floor."

Molly nodded and she reached into his pants to pull his cock free. Despite her fear and revulsion, she couldn't stifle the gasp as his big black cock stretched into the light as she set it loose. Half hard already and swelling up faster now that her small hands were touching it, his cock throbbed and lifted in her palm. Before Molly could do more than free its length it was fully erect. Twelve inches of dark dick that was as dangerous in its own way as the man it belonged to.

"Suck it!" Calvin channeled his rage towards the person who had bullied his daughter into the role of the pissed off drug dealer. It was an easy transference. He'd been raised to respect women, brought up in a God fearing, fiercely patriotic home. But fuck with his family and all that got thrown out the window. What happened now, Molly had brought on herself.

Molly had both of her hands supporting the weight of the black cock. Calvin snorted in amusement as she took a tentative sniff.

"It aint some meatloaf from the college canteen, stop smellin' it, start suckin' it."

A kiss, that was how she began. Pursed lips pressing against the side of his cock in a featherlight peck. The pecks continued, teasing him far more than they would ever satisfy him. Tenderness from someone who had hurt his daughter? Calvin's temper frayed further still.

He seized her head, his large black hands almost swallowing Molly's small head and face in their grip. His cock speared into the girl's mouth, bursting past her lips so that Calvin finally felt the wet heat on his flesh from her tongue and mouth. He forced the head of his back cock further inside still, he got a tingle of fear as her teeth clenched on his flesh in reflex, but she didn't bite down. She didn't bite down when the tip of his foot long meat hit her throat, she gagged but she kept from angering him. Calvin kept his cock splitting her small mouth, the gagging and shaking of his daughter nemesis as she struggled with his size was a pleasure in and of itself but the drooling mouth on his cock made it all the sweeter.

He pulled back, hearing her suck in a gasping breath and then he plunged forward again, fast and aggressive as he'd been taught. In, out, fast, hard. He fucked her mouth, fucked it like a man possessed which in a way he was. When she'd freed his cock from his pants, Molly had pulled his testicles free as well. As his cock moved in and out, the avenging father felt the warmth of Molly's spit and drool dripping from her lips and his length, falling onto his heavy nut sack. Calvin looked down, he used his grip on her head to tilt her face back so he could see her clearly.

Molly was redfaced from the face fucking, her eyes brimmed with unshed tears, her mouth and chin were a mess of saliva. Calvin wondered for a brief second if Molly's look of dejection and helplessness was a mirror for how Jo had looked after this same girl had humiliated and hurt her. That thought brought his temper back once more, squashing any regret or shame he had, silencing his inner voice that counselled for pity.

There was no pity, no quarter to be offered to the enemy.

"Pathetic." he rebuked her.

Once more he pushed his rampant hard cock into her mouth while he held her head steady, a handful of her hair sufficient to keep her in place. Molly raised a hand to hold his cock, but he knocked it aside, simply growling 'mouth only' as he did.

Calvin watched as his cock distended her face, her cheeks bugling and bloating on one side of her face and then the other as he pushed inside her wide-open maw. She looked fucking sexy with a black cock splitting her mouth open, the piercing on her lip and on her tongue a new and stimulating experience for him.

Finally Calvin lifted the gasping girl to her feet, pushing her back onto the bed so that she fell onto the mattress with the grace of a sack of potatoes.

"Fuck, that was pathetic, not even worth fuckin' one percent, forget paying off the ten you owe. Guess I gotta look at making it up another way."

He pulled off his jacket and the shirt beneath it. Again he heard the low gasp from the young woman as she saw his chiselled body, adorned in its own way with the remnants of wounds sustained in battle. To her, they would look like he had acquired them through a life of crime. So much the better. Boots and pants came next, he hadn't bothered with underwear so that left him naked before her. His nudity while she remained clothed did not set him at any psychological disadvantage, his muscled body and impressive cock along with the knife still in his hand, that all meant he retained the upper hand.

"No," she pleaded.

As Calvin had already decided, she was no fool. She knew where this was leading.

"No," she repeated.

"No what?" He wanted to keep going but if she wanted to beg and plead some beforehand, then fine. Bullies were always cowards at heart.

"No, don't, don't put that in me," she begged him.

Calvin couldn't help it, he laughed at her, peals of mocking mirth exploding from him. Molly made a move to flee him, knowing that he wasn't going to be swayed. He caught her by the ankle as she tried to squirm away on the bed, her frantic struggles only subsiding when he brandished the knife once more.

"Either I put this," Calvin raised the knife, "Or I put this," he waggled his hip so that his long black cock swayed like a tree in the wind, "inside you. Both will hurt, one more'n the other though."

Cowed now, she simply whimpered when he used the knife to slice at the front of her top. Calvin used his strong hands to tear at the fabric after the first few slices of the blade. It parted with a ripping sound and he had to choke back his own exclamation of surprise as Molly's two fat white tits flopped free.

Then it was the turn of the yoga pants. He eyed up his target, grabbed at her crotch with his free hand, pulling the form fitting garment away from her flesh so that he could make a small incision with the tip of the blade. Calvin placed the knife on the floor, away from her reach before turning his attention back to her clothing. He pushed his index and forefinger from each hand into the small hole he'd cut, pulling out and up so that the material tore apart, leaving a ragged hole to expose her young pussy. He had half expected to find her pubes to be dyed or shaven in some weird symbol but instead she had just trimmed them into a neat strip a half inch wide.

"Time to pay the piper," Calvin growled. He pushed her firmly onto her back, clambering onto the bed and between her legs. Her big tits were too inviting to pass up on and Calvin seized them with his hands. His rough skin, toughened by his service and years of physical labor, met the silky softness of her pale flesh. He pawed at them, enjoying the feel as her soft tits moved and gave beneath his shovel sized hands while her nipples rolled like flower buds against his palms.

Endlessly enticing as they were, her tits weren't the real prize. Giving his daughter's tormentor a beat down of a different kind was his new goal and there was only one weapon for a job like that. Calvin tore a hand free, using it to line his cock up with Molly's pussy.

"Condom!" she shrieked.

"Bitch I aint got one and besides, if you are lucky, nine months from now you'll get yourself a lifelong reminder about the first time a real man open up that pussy of yours."

He pushed into her, his girth and her reluctant dry pussy an obstacle to easy entry. He felt her tightening up, flexing internal muscles to hold off his huge black cock. Had he been in a different frame of mind he might have grinned at the futile gesture. Only thing she managed to do was to slow him down some and tighten her already sweetly snug white pussy against and around his black shaft.

There was no foreplay, he just put his hips into it, fast surges forward to propel himself inside her. Calvin's cock stretched her, her pussy distending around his black hard meat as it went three inches, five inches, seven inches deep inside. Only when he had over half his length in her did Calvin begin to draw back, a slow withdrawal followed by another forceful entry. He paused for a beat, feeling the give in her body now, she and her pussy weren't close to being broken in but he'd made a good start. Returning both hands to her plump tits, Calvin began fucking her fast.

He couldn't see his face of course but whatever expression there was on it, it was enough to still Molly's tongue. The formally cocky young woman lay beneath him, moaning under his thrusts, partly from fear but an ever-increasing part was due to her body beginning to betray her as his violent thrusts excited her nerve endings.

The look on her face disturbed Calvin, he found himself wanting to slap her but couldn't quite bring himself to do it. He looked away, eyes roaming across her white body. He'd been with a few white women before but never one half his age like Molly was and never against their consent. He couldn't say he was enjoying the fact that he'd forced himself on her but the revenge coupled with her smoking hot body certainly took the edge off any shame he might be feeling.

Her shoulders were adorned with some multi colored stars on one side, on the other was a tract of Chinese characters. The tattoo's were an unexpected contrast to her white skin, one he found appealing. On the right side of her torso, above her stomach there was a segment of what looked like stylised dragon scales, the black inked pattern climbing up until it disappeared under one fat breast. Calvin wondered had the tattoo artist stared at Molly's tits while they had worked. He wouldn't have blamed them if they had.

Panting from the intense hate fucking, he pulled out of her just long enough to manhandle her onto her knees. He spent a few seconds tearing at the ruined yoga pants some more, widening the tear so that her round ass was fully exposed. Then he began fucking her from behind, his deepening thrusts sending ripples through her ass cheeks, setting her hanging breasts to jiggling.

"Bitch!" Calvin said as he pounded her hard.

Molly didn't respond, Calvin stopped, pulling out and he delivered three open palmed smacks to her labia, he could see her flinching in response to the stinging slaps.

"Bitch, you better make me love this cunt of yours, otherwise I'll still fuck you and then look to carve ten percent out of your faggot boyfriends face."

He pushed back inside her and now Molly began moving in response to his thrusts, pushing her hips back as he slammed into her, fueled by hate and loathing. He took hold of her hands, pulling her arms back behind her, using them as reins. Calvin fucked her at speed, the black and blue hair of the young white woman flailing as her head whipped back and forth.

"Ooooohhhhh no, no, no," she moaned. Calvin allowed himself a small smile of satisfaction at Molly's cries, his cock bottoming out within her, the sound of his thighs slamming against her body now audible.

He released her hands, reaching forward with two long limbs, hands snaking around her chin and mouth. He pushed a number of fingers into her open, panting mouth, spreading it wide. His hands stretched her mouth open and Calvin could feel her tongue pushing against them in a pathetic attempt to force them from her orifice. He pounded away, a few more strokes while she groaned and drooled onto his hands and then he abruptly released her, letting her collapse face first to the mattress, still rocking under the force of his rough fucking.