Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin lifted a hand up before him, it was coated in Molly's drool. He made to rub it dry on the remnants of her exercise pants when an idea struck him. Keeping up the hard steady pace of thrusts into her now resized pussy, Calvin probed at the entrance to her ass with a slobber coated index finger.

"No, no, no, God no, please no, oh no, no, no, this isn't happening, can't be happening to me," he heard Molly in full denial, face still resting on the bed. He pushed his finger a knuckle deep and the stream of words falling out of Molly's increased in pitch and pace, rising to a wordless screech as the second knuckle passed through her rosebud.

He turned her once more. Back onto her back, raising one leg high so that he had full access into the petite girl's pussy. Calvin put everything into this last burst, he was close, but he held himself in check, wanting to finish on a high. His big hand slapped at her flopping tits, and he saw her nipples were hard now as pleasure and pain went hand in hand together as he used her like a fuck doll. He gripped her by the throat, pounding hard, leaning over her both for leverage and so that his face loomed into her vision.

"You gonna tell Zak how you got all wet on this big black cock? Gonna tell that pathetic little worm what I done to you? How it felt with a real cock inside you? Think he'll notice a black cock stretched you out? You think you'll even feel him next time he does two pumps and a dump in your little pussy?" Calvin surprised himself with the dialogue rolling from between his lips, he'd really adopted the character he'd set out to play.

As he tightened his grip, watching as she gasped like a fish beneath him, he felt her pussy contracting around his cock, gripping tight to his shaft like an iron fist in a warm moist velvety glove.

"You cumming on my big black cock bitch?" Calvin released his hold on her throat so she could reply more easily.

"Urrrgh, uhhhh, yes, uhhhhh, uhhhhhh," Molly bucked beneath him.

Calvin had wanted to finish on a high and this was it. He pulled out, moving so that his cock hovered above her face. He held her by the hair, watching as his cock spat wads of cum across her face, onto her eyelids, into the sweaty mess of her hair. Then Calvin thrust back inside her spasming pussy, groaning in his own pleasure as her cunt muscles milked his shaft so that every remaining drop found its way into her. He looked down at the broken girl, her face, neck, even her tits ended up soiled with his semen.

Molly was sent packing to the bathroom to clean up, Calvin dressing hurriedly while she was in the shower. He bent down to the compartment Molly had revealed in the floor, pulling a piece of one of the plastic bags so it caught in the gap of the entrance, leaving it slightly ajar. He stepped back, satisfied it wasn't easily seen but that it would be discovered during a search.

Calvin, ready to leave, walked into the shower to catch Molly rubbing at her own pussy beneath the steady flow of hot water.

"See you next week bitch," he called as a farewell. 'Though I hope not, if my plan works' he thought closing the dorm room door behind him.

Chapter 4: Mission Debrief

Calvin sat in his beat up car, watching as a patrol officer from the local police department took custody of Molly and Zak in the college car park, the campus police only too happy to hand things over.

He had left Ms. Thompson a voicemail thanking her for her help with Jo's case. At the end of the message, almost as an afterthought, Calvin had nonchalantly mentioned hearing what he described as 'torrid sex' from the dorm room beside Jo's and that he had also caught a scent of hash emanating from the same dorm room. He finished by saying he hoped such behavior hadn't contributed to his daughter fleeing the college.

In fairness to Ms. Thompson, she hadn't wasted any time acting on his message. Evidently, she was devoted to the college and its reputation. Campus police had raided Molly's room an hour after Calvin had left it, finding her stash in the floor.

Jo had been hard to get on the phone at first but nobody, absolutely nobody, denied Gloria anything for long. Calvin's ex had badgered her daughter into taking Calvin's call. He didn't go into details, how could he ever share all the details of what he'd done with his daughter, but he was able to report that both Molly and Zak were no longer students at Rutwell. He smiled wide as he heard his daughter's relief from the other end of the phone.

Things were looking up for Jo. Things were looking up for Calvin as well. Mrs. Garcia had offered him a position with the campus police, he'd taken it. He needed to start putting roots down again and this way he'd be on hand to protect and guide Jo for the next couple of years.

It felt good having a mission once again.