Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I also asked for a little off the top," he chided her gently.

"Yes, you are right, I remember. Wait please." Alina looked around for a step or a stool she could use. The chairs and small table from earlier on were gone, Mal must have stored them away when he was cleaning up. There was nothing for her to stand on. Alina bit her lip thinking furiously; she couldn't fail the test.

Chapter 3:

There was nowhere on the chair itself to step up onto, nothing movable that she could use as a makeshift footrest. What's more, Mal had already made it clear that his relocating to another chair wasn't a possibility. That left her with just the one choice.

"Sorry, to reach, I must... take a seat. On you." Alina paused, waiting to see if Mal would voice any displeasure regarding her unorthodox plan but he merely nodded, face still set in professional judgement.

Alina placed the scissors between her small even teeth, then took a grip on the armrests of the chair, using them as a handhold. With a short burst of energy, she hoisted herself up onto his lap, swinging her legs to one side so that she sat sideways across him.

Poised in this makeshift seat, Alina craned herself upwards to inspect the top of his head. She kept the scissors clamped in-between her lips, her hands moved across the crown of his head as she toyed and smoothed his hair.

While she was intent on this, trying to find if his already well barbered hair needed any further work, Alina suddenly felt a shift, a motion against the back of her legs.

This gave her a sensation of the surface beneath her moving so that she thought she might be sliding from his lap.

Reflexively she dropped her hands to his shoulders, holding onto them for support. However, a moment later she realized that her perch was secure, she hadn't moved at all on his lap.

Then came the sensation again, more pronounced. Not just a feeling of movement but an awareness of something pressing against the back of her legs, something that hadn't been there when she'd first sat down.

Alina was no fool, there was only one thing it could possibly be. She looked into Mal's face as she sat holding onto his shoulders and she could see the truth in his eyes.

Deliberately Alina let go of him and took the scissors from her mouth.

"Test... yes?" she asked, knowing full well what his response would be.

"Yes," he answered.

She was no fool, nor was she some closeted virgin ready to run screaming into the night at the feel of a man's erection pushing against her flesh.

That said, she was no slut either. Alina hadn't been with anyone since she'd left Moldova for the US a year before. With her new life, her studies and all the myriad other things that had filled her time since, she hadn't really missed it from her life.

Yes, she had sometimes felt lonely here but that was partly home sickness, not enough of a reason for her to succumb to the advances of a man older than her own father.

Mal called it a test and it was, the real test being how far she would go for this job. He was older than her, he'd no doubt be overjoyed at the chance to have a nineteen-year-old woman.

If Alina played this right, not only would she pass his test, get the job, she'd also have him eating out of her hand, so grateful would he be for her having sex with him.

All this was processed through her mind in the blink of an eye. She shifted slightly in place, feeling his hardness beneath her shift in response.

Fine, she would pass the test, he was old, how long would he last anyway?

"Okay, I take test," Alina said, sliding off of his lap.

Alina slid to her feet, facing Mal. His expression remained fixed, no hint of any satisfaction at her words. The longer she hesitated the more likely she was to change her mind, so Alina steeled her resolve and, using her fingertips to grip the hem of the barber's cape, she lifted it up to expose his lower half.

Before he had taken his seat in the chair, Mal had opened the zipper on his pants, pulling his cock free. The stimulation of having Alina sitting on his lap, her firm backside squirming atop his black dick had turned it from a limp length into a hard tube of prime black meat.

The young Moldovan felt her breath catch in her throat as she gazed at the first black cock she had ever seen. She had heard the urban legends; rumors of how African American men were in a league of their own when it came to the length and girth of their penises but overhearing a ribald conversation between some women was one thing, it was quite another to be seeing it for herself.

Her fingers let the fabric slip from her grasp so that the cape fluttered down to drape over his black cock. The serpentine cock twitched against the cloth that half covered it, the large globe shaped head bobbing toward her as if it were sentient and was acknowledging her presence. Alina raised a hand to her mouth in shock, her eyes wide like saucers.

"Guessing' you being' from Moldova, this the first time you seein' a black man's cock, huh?"

Alina didn't trust herself to answer, she just gave the faintest of nod's, her hand still clamped across her mouth as her brain tried to process the revelation of his endowment.

"Yeah well, test is still on an' you gonna need to do more'n just stare at it," Mal commented.

Timidly, Alina took her hand away from her face, stretching her arm out toward his groin. Her other hand moved to rest, butterfly light, on his knee to help steady herself. Her fingertips brushed against his cock, skimming across his flesh as her fingers slowly encircled his hardness.

She found herself surprised at the heat coming off of him, the rigidity of his pole was also something she hadn't expected. Her other sexual experiences, with boyfriends from her hometown, hadn't prepared her for something like this. They had been smaller, the width of their cocks just half the size of the one throbbing against the palm of her hand. They were softer as well. Rigid enough for penetration but lacking the steel that gave Mal's cock it's solid inflexibility.

Her hand closed around his shaft, and she tried an experimental stroke, her small white hand descending from the midpoint of his cock, down the length till she felt his pubic hair brushing her skin.

"Mare" <Big> She breathed in her native Romanian.

Despite the palms of her hands being damp from nervousness, there was still too much friction.

Alina glanced over at the small cabinet that sat beside the barber's chair, still holding his cock she used her other hand to open it. Inside amongst a variety of other paraphernalia used in the trade, she found a vial of beard oil.

Alina removed it, popping it open and allowing a few drops of sandalwood scented oil to drip into her hand that she took off his cock briefly.

Now armed with some lubrication, her confidence grew once more. His size had thrown her off but she was out to win this job and a quick hand job was a small price to pay.

She spent the next couple of minutes coating the lower half of his cock, smearing oil across the dark skin till it gleamed. Her arm began to tire front the steady pumping action and she allowed herself a moments respite, looking up at Mal as she did so.

The older black man was reclining in the seat and there was finally a readable expression on his face. The problem was that this expression was clearly one of boredom.

Alina audibly gulped. Two minutes of masturbating one of her ex's would have had any of those young men close to ejaculating, if they hadn't already. Mal on the other hand looked like he was about to fall asleep.

She didn't have any choice. She would have to up her game to pass the test. Still drawing her fist up and down the bottom half of his shaft.

Alina leaned forward, bringing her face close to the tip of his cock. Hesitating, she looked once more into the cabinet beside her, hoping for a spark of genius to ignite, anything that would mean she didn't have to take this next step. Nothing, no inspiration, just a realization that there was no other choice.

Her lips touched the head of his cock first. The mushroom head the only soft part of the foot long dark dick. With her face so close now she could smell the heavy aroma of the oil she'd been applying to his skin, the slightly sour smell of his own sweat underlying it, masked but not completely.

She swallowed once more then committed herself. Her lips parted fully, the dark helmet disappearing into the wet warmth of her mouth, an inch of his cock now inside her. Her lips pressed back to close about him, Alina's head dropping into a wavering bob. Up and down, up and down. Her head dipped down as her stroking hand rose up his shaft, her head bobbing back up till the tip of Mal's cock caressed her lips and then down again.

Alina felt something solid come to rest on the back of her head, one of Mal's hands sitting palm down on her chestnut brown hair.

"Yeah, 'bout time. You had me thinkin' fo a minute that you didn't want this job," Alina heard his voice from above her. All she could think of right now was that at least he couldn't see her face, it was probably burning with shame at her actions.

"Use that tongue some. You need to show some skills for this kinda work."

The next time Alina's head rose, the cock clearing her lips, she ran her tongue in a looping circle to lick around the circumference of his head before bobbing down again, another surfacing motion, her tongue licked his upper shaft, just above the line of oiled flesh, six fast licks before she gobbled his head back inside.

"Good, good," his hand was now stroking her hair from the crown of her head to the base of the skull in smooth even strokes.

"I like that, that's a point in your favor, you takin' instruction well. Like to see that in ma employees."

Alina now had both hands wrapped around his thick black shaft, steadying it as she increased the speed and ferocity of her sucking. She had managed to fit about three inches of his thickness into her mouth, filling the orifice with his meat while her tongue strained against it.

'He must be close; he must be close' the words tumbled through her mind as she sucked on his frustratingly unflagging cock.

Alina put in a burst, her hands gripping and kneading at his hardness while she sucked on his cock like she was trying to drain the last dregs of a milkshake up through a straw.

Gasping for hair, she broke free, looking at Mal for the first time since she'd begun sucking on his cock, all of five minutes ago. The bored expression was gone, that was good. He didn't seem to have the strained look of concentration her other sexual partners had worn as they tried to hold off cumming however.

"You, you must tell me. Tell me when you are near, near to arriving. To finishing." Alina struggled to speak between shortness of breath and acute embarrassment.

"Fuck girl, that's a coon's age from happenin' doncha worry," Mal replied. Alina nonplussed expression made him rephrase things, "Alina, I'll tell ya when I am gonna finish but that won't be any time soon. You dig? You get me?"

"Yes, I understand," she replied with a sigh.

Mal grinned down at her, "You getting' tired? Want to quit?"

"No, no I can do this. My knees; they are sore. It is no problem, I will manage," Alina answered.

"Nah, nah, you got a point. It's not all about customer service here, as owner and proprietor I got responsibilities. I gots to look out for my employees an' their welfare," Mal said, sitting upright in the chair. "Hold on there while I think on this."

The thinking didn't last long, because he was up and out of the chair a heartbeat later.

"Yeah, what we need to do is set up a comfortable environment. Gots to look at this ergonomically, you know what I'm saying' girl?"

Alina didn't but she nodded anyway.

"So first let's look at what's causin' you an obstruction to getting' on with the task you got given. Step on up here a moment." Mal held out a hand, helping Alina to her feet.

Once she was standing up, he stepped close and began tugging at the button on the waist of her pants.

Chapter 4:

Alina had thought she'd been startled when she'd felt his penis move beneath her as she cut his hair. She had considered herself shocked when she'd seen the twelve-inch-long snake, black, hard and virile as she'd pulled the barbers cape aside.

She hadn't been, at least not in comparison to when he began pulling her trousers down.

Like a deer caught in a predator's gaze, her limbs locked up aside from a trembling in her muscles. Fight or flight, the urges warred within her, cancelling each other out so that she just froze in stunned immobility.

Mal pulled her tight pants down over her sweetly rounded ass, down her pale toned legs until he had them lowered to her ankles. With a slight grunt of effort, he dropped to one knee, easing her shoes off and raising her legs one at a time until the trousers came free. He rose with a second grunt that turned into a whistle of appreciation as he looked at her half undressed.

Alina needed no translation for this, that reaction was worldwide, and she felt herself color once more, from pride this time rather than embarrassment.

The older black man then proceeded to remove his own trousers, bracing himself as he did against the chair. Unlike Alina who was wearing a pair of red panties, he hadn't bothered with any underwear so he was even more exposed than herself.

She could see his scrotum clearly now, hanging low with age and the weight of two large balls within in.

"Yeah, you were right, kneelin' wasn't doin' you no favor," Mal commented, and Alina followed his gaze to her slightly reddened knees.

"Right, let's see how we can ergonomically resolve this here situation... 'kay, I got ya."

Taking Alina by the hand he drew her towards him, the still stupefied Moldovan teenager shuffling forward at his insistence.

Mal hopped back up into the raised barber's chair and then settled his hands on her waist.

"Trust me Alina," he said with a quiet earnestness that he hadn't displayed till then.

Before she could say or do anything else, the man who was three times her own age was picking her clear of the floor. Alina's feet scrambled for purchase, briefly alighting on the chair before they were swept to one side as Mal tuned her upward movement into a half spin.

His strength, considering his age, should have taken her aback but the vigor of his cock had already established that there was more to him that met the eye.

Alina's hands flapped helplessly, her arms windmilling as she sought some purchase. It was only after he had twisted her heels overhead that her hands finally came to sit on his bare thighs and Alina's brain caught up to what had happened.

She was now upside down against him, her face hovering above his cock. Mal eased her down a bit further and she began to take some of her own weight in her hands as he did, controlling her descent so that her mouth lined up perfectly with the approach of his cock.

Alina's mouth opened like a garage door, the black stretch limo that was his cock gliding in. It was too long to 'park' inside her entirely of course but she still managed to take an extra inch that she hadn't managed previously.

As she began to once more suck and lick at his thick mature cock, Alina felt a warmth spreading through her own loins. Despite the age gap and the fact that she would never have considered engaging with Mal on a sexual level under normal circumstances, she was getting excited by this 'test' and her body was responding to the touch of his hands on her hips and bare legs.

The sensation in her pussy was worsened by the sensation of Mal's breath against her pubic region. Her legs were up, knees pushing against the chair back on either side of his head. That meant that the old black barbers face was lined up with her crotch.

As she considered this, Alina felt his mouth press firmly against her panty clad pussy. A shiver tore through her and her stomach clenched. Revulsion or rapture, she wasn't sure of the source.

Mal's big lips rubbed against her labia through the thin fabric of her red panties. The soft flesh of his mouth stroking and at times vibrating against the sensitive folds of skin guarding the entrance to her pussy. The vibrations were from the older man humming occasionally as he worked his lips and, spasmodically, his tongue in a teasing, titillating fashion against her crotch.

Alina felt her body respond, how could it not? Her pussy steadily became moist from within, her panties dampening from his spittle and her wetness. All the while she continued to gulp and gobble at the head of his cock, her spit coursing down its length to sodden his pubes and nut sack.

'Why hasn't he cum yet'? Alina shrieked within her own mind.

He pulled at the panties, moving them to one side. Alina winced inwardly at the feel of the damp underwear against her skin, physical proof at how her body was betraying her at this moment in time.

Mal now had her pussy exposed to view. Her brown pubes, in a neat trimmed triangle, were glistening like a patch of grass laden with dew.

He ran a finger across her slit, the pad of his fingertip scoring between the lips of her labia.

Alina moaned; her mouth filled with black cock.

"Let's get you right side up, take this to the next level," Mal declared, lifting her free as he spoke.

Even as she was lifted clear of his big cock, Alina's brain was already searching for the right word in

English. Right side up she blurted it out as soon as she met Mal's eye.

"Prezervativ, I mean condom, we must use condom," she squeaked.

Mal harrumphed irritably but despite his impatience he didn't voice any further displeasure.

"You got one?" Mal's question was answered by a vigorous shaking of the cute brunette's head.

"Shee-it. Lemme think." His face went blank for a moment as he racked his brain. "Check my wallet, no promises but mebbe I gots one in there still."

Alina slid off his lap once more, going on all fours to search Mal's discarded trousers for his wallet.

The sight of her upturned ass, firm rounded globes of flesh swaying before him, brought a groan of need from the old man. "Hurry the fuck up girlie, time is a factor in this test."

She only half caught his meaning, so intent was she on finding his wallet, but his tone was clear so Alina did indeed hurry up. She got his wallet, pulling it free and then open. Before she could dig into the large scuffed leather wallet's slots in search of the condom, Alina noticed his driver's license behind a plastic pane in the wallet. His birth year stood out clear as day. Sixty-five. Sixty-five years old! She had guessed fifty-five. That meant he was a year older than her own grandfather back in Moldova. That meant he was forty-six years older than her. A lifetime!

"Hey! Girlie!"

Alina pushed on with her quest as Mal's voice cut through her reverie, pulling out a faded foil wrapped condom from inside his wallet. Holding it triumphantly between two fingers, Alina scooted back to where Mal remained seated, offering him the prophylactic.

"You wanted it, you put it on," was Mal's response to her offer.

She carefully tore a corner of the wrapper, half an eye on his stiff cock as she did. Alina hoped Mal had bought the correct size. The wide ring of rubber that appeared calmed her fears somewhat. Itcertainly looked bigger than any condom she'd used before so it should fit fine.

"La Dracu, de abia incape" <Fuck, it barely fits> Alina whispered incredulously.

Carefully, cautiously, Alina began to apply the rubber sheath to Mal's black hard weapon. She got it over the tip and her deft fingers began rolling it out down his length. Almost half his considerable length was covered when Alina noticed a small tear on the side. She stopped at once, big brown eyes turning to look at Mal.