Rutwell College Chronicles: Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black barber leaned forward and squinted at the damaged condom.

"Well, that piece of shit has probably been in my wallet as long as you've been alive. Can't say as I'm shocked the thing broke. Might hold up though. Your call girlie."

Alina considered her options. She could give up now, lose out on the job and all her efforts so far would be wasted. She could try ask Mal for a second 'test', but something told her this was a one-shot deal. Third possibility was to press on, hope for the best.

At any other moment in her life, the first two options would have been the only options. But Alina was horny now, a year of sexual loneliness was a long time and on top of that she was genuinely curious, excited even, to know how it would feel to have something as large as Mal's penis inside of her.

"We try!" she declared, clambering back up onto his lap.

Mal grinned at her as she knelt on the chair, knees either side of him. He began pulling at her top, working it free over her head.

Her big 34DD breasts were held captive by a white bra and this too was removed. As the firm teenaged mounds of flesh popped loose, a pale nipple tipping each one, Mal's hands moved to seize them.

"Yeah, we try," he said mimicking her accent.

He didn't seem to want to release either of her breasts, so Alina reached down between her legs to steady his cock, lining it up so that she could lower herself onto it.

"Doame, uite-te la mine si protejeaza-ma" <Christ, look over me and protect me>. The whispered prayer seemed apt given what she must do next.

The first contact as his mushroom capped head sheathed in rubber pushed inside her caused Alina to gasp. It was just so big in comparison to anything she had taken before. Her mind and her body just needed to process it, adapt to it.

The young Moldovan woman pressed down some more, feeling the rigid cock batter rather than slide into her pussy. At just three inches she felt full, the walls of her tight pussy straining at the pressure. He was in, that was the important part Alina decided.

She released her hold on his cock, holding onto his shoulder instead to steady herself. She was tempted to start moving but there was a ridiculous fear in her that she would pop off of his length like a champagne cork. It just felt that full, that tight, inside her. She needed to wait longer to adjust to him.

Mal at least didn't seem to mind this particular delay, he had his hands full, literally, with her breasts and he was enjoying them.

Her breasts were appreciating his attention as well, her nipples had hardened into bloated little arrow heads, his strong thumbs rubbing across them was sending slow waves of pleasure through Alina's chest.

She pushed down a little bit more onto his lap and was rewarded by a shift of his cock within her, another inch, no, two inches, forcing their way into her snug white pussy. That meant she had taken nearly half his length.

Alina felt beneath her, fingertips tracing over the edge of the damaged condom just outside her snatch, testing it was still in place.

'Time to finish this test' she thought to herself.

"Time to finish you," Alina said out loud to the man beneath her.

She raised herself up and down once. It wasn't smooth yet, the clinging walls sheathing the cock within her were still gripping tighter than she'd imagined possible. But it worked. More importantly the condom hadn't moved.

Comforted, Alina began to move again, slowly at first but building up in pace gradually.

Now that she was riding him properly, Mal had ceased his play time with her big breasts, repositioning his hands at her waist to help her as she rode his impaling cock.

"Hnnh, hnnh, hnnh," Alina grunted steadily each time the thick cock rammed its way back into her.

It felt like it was rearranging her guts, piercing her soft insides like a sledgehammer being wielded with the precision of a scalpel.

She looked down at Mal, wondering how she could ever have been naïve enough to think he would have been brought around with a simple hand job.

Mal's head was rocking and rolling like a child's bobble head toy. The black man was trying to take in everything at once. His gaze shifting from Alina's sweet features as she huffed and puffed, face contorted like she was giving birth. His gaze quickly moving to her magnificent tits, shifting and bouncing as the Eastern European college student strived to win the job. Finally, his gaze would move to the reflection in the mirror where Alina's gloriously full ass rippled tantalizingly.

"Phat fucking ass meat," he groaned.

Alina didn't know what he meant but the groan was one of pleasure and that was enough. Her pussy felt like it was at breaking point as it was, but she strained to move a little faster all the same.

"Nu mai pot, prea plina." <Can't keep this up, too full>

It seemed counter intuitive, but Mal's sheer size was working against her best efforts to achieve her own orgasm. The girth and length overloaded her little body, unused as it was to anything remotely similar.

Alina had the weird sensation of stepping down a ladder in the dark, she was unsure of where the next rung was, her foot dangling in space as it searches for solidity. This was how she felt now, searching for an orgasm but unable to make the connection to it because of all the other things happening to her body.

She must have been riding him, fucking him for over five minutes now. Added all together it was nearly thirty minutes since she'd begun her test. For what must have been the twentieth time, Alina wondered why he still hadn't finished.

"Hnnh, Hnnh, Hnnh," Alina panted, tiring now from a long day and the strong pace she had set herself atop of him.

Sensing that she was flagging Mal made his move. The older man's strong hands tightened their grip on her trim waist and he began using his strength to guide her up and down his shaft.

Moreover, the old barber began shifting his own crotch up and down to meet her pussy as it slid along his shaft.

"Hnnnnh, hugh, hugh, huuugh," her grunts were coming faster now, more guttural, matching the speed at which she was fucking him. No, matching the speed at which she was being fucked.

It might have been Alina on top in a literal sense but the situation, the pace, more importantly the depth, had all now come under the control of Mal.

She thought she'd felt overstuffed before but now she was bursting. Pain, pain, discomfort and nausea swept through her, and Alina didn't know if the next grunt out of her mouth was going to be followed by vomit and bile.

She tried to say something to him but that speed and power of his huge black cock slamming into her was robbing her of her breath, the words erupting in wheezing gasps instead of pleas to slow down, to stop. Something was going to burst soon, she knew it.

And then everything changed.

Like a light switch being flipped, Alina moved from the tossing, stomach churning chaos of a storm at sea into the tranquility at the eye of the hurricane. Her pussy just loosened, stretched itself till it was comfortably taking his size.

It was a revelation to the young brunette. The pain disappeared.

Better still, it was replaced by pleasure. All the strained nerves were now working overtime on the reception of the erotic sensation of getting pummeled by a huge old black cock.

"Lisos Hristos... Jesus Christ," she mumbled brokenly between gasps, "Lisos Hristos... suh... hnnnh, hnnnh... su...su...save me."

Mal ran a hand up her back, grasping the base of her neck. Alina's body plunged down his length, all but touching the base of his cock as he ground it round inside her. Her eyes rolled back as a wave of pure extasy splashed across her body, seeming to start and end everywhere at once.

Feebly she dropped a hand, searching for the edge of the condom but it was deep within her, three quarters of his twelve dark inches of flesh sunk inside her body.

"Save you? Save you? Hell yeah, I'll save you," Mal spoke, not recognizing some of Alina's words but picking up on those two. "Ima anointing you into the Church of Black Cock."

He slapped her ass, startling her into a jerking motion that ground his shaft against the walls of her pussy.

"Church of Black Cock, all white sinners welcome, absolution and orgasms are our stock in trade."

He laughed uproariously at his own humor; the shaking of his mirth filled body causing Alina to sink her teeth into her full lower lip to prevent herself from crying out in passion.

Mal went back to fucking her, Alina just clutched onto his shoulders, riding the waves of pleasure, each surge bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Ma rupe, oh ce bine, ce mare, monstrul ma rupe!" <Stretching me, oh so good, so big, monster is stretching me out>.

Alina's outbursts in Romanian seemed to amuse Mal, each time she lapsed into her native tongue he seemed to push a bit harder in response.

Time passed but she'd lost any ability to track it. Alina was so caught up in the pleasure that when Mal began addressing her it was like the drone of a bee to her, he kept on talking though and her brain began to pick at the sounds she was hearing though some of the words were meaningless.

"...asked ... tell you... telling you... it's... close... real fuckin' close."

"Hnnh, hnnh," Alina groaned. "Prea repede, prea mult." <Too fast, too much.>

"Girlie, hey girlie," Mal patted her face, drawing her attention back to him. "Getting' close, you still trustin' in God and that piece of crap condom or you wanna hop off?"

Alina couldn't follow him entirely, just too much stimuli. Like Mal had done earlier, she just grasped at a couple of the words and answered for them.

"Yes, off. I want off, I want to get off. Get me off, make me cum. You understand, make me cum...yes?"

"Fuck yes!" he replied and heaved himself into her. Alina responded, bucking on his lap like a possessed soul. The sensation of the cock buried inside her finally ejaculating was the trigger that she needed.

The relief as the orgasm finally broke was a pleasure in and of itself. Pent up energy, raw emotion and an orgasm to shake the fillings in your teeth all shook and rocked through her frame at the same time.

"Liiiiisus.... Arrrrrrgghhh," the wailing cry tore out of her throat. Alina fell forward onto the still slowly thrusting body of Mal, her hands clasping onto the side of his head as her mouth sought and found his in a bruising passion fueled kiss.

Even as the orgasm began to fade, echoes now just rumbling with her, Alina's tongue still grappled with the older man's, their lips meshing wetly as the need stayed strong.

Chapter 5:

"I knew nothing," Alina gasped finally as she sat back.

"What you talkin' about?" Mal ran a hand through his goatee, looking like the cat that had gotten the cream as he contemplated the attractive nineteen-year-old still sitting impaled on his lap.

Emotional, Alina's accent thickened, her grasp on the language weakening. "This I talk about this. This." She waved her hand to encompass herself and Mal.

The man beneath her crooked an eyebrow questioningly but remained silent as she went on.

"I good girl. I good. I study, I work hard. I say 'No' when people ask me to go. To go party. I say 'No, now I must study'. I good, good girl, good for my family. Now I do this thing. I do this for money. I give my body; I give for job so I can stay to study. Stay to be good. I knew nothing."

She dropped her head, panting after her explosive outburst. Mal stayed silent, ashamed now that he had taken advantage the way he had. He raised a hand tentatively toward her, noting that she was shaking now.

Before he could offer a word or touch in consolation, Alina raised her head once more. No tears were flowing, no anguish was present on her face. Instead, she was smiling. Mal dropped his hand.

"I knew nothing. Now, now I know about black cock," Alina grinned, "Now you tell me, I pass test, yes?"

"Hell yes."

"That is good. Now, now we go again."

"Again?" Mal asked.

"Again" Alina replied firmly.

She clambered off him, his still stiff cock vacating her pussy with a squelching pop. His long shaft was coated in creamy sperm but of the condom that had been on it there was no sign.

A brief look of consternation flitted across Alina's face, then she pushed two fingers inside her pussy, removing them a moment later with the shattered and split remains of the condom.

Casually she held it up, looking at how the small tear and eventually split the rubber sheath from top to bottom.

"A-ți lua inima în dinți" she said dropping it to the floor.

"Say that again?" Mal said grunting as he eased himself up out of the chair. He began pulling his shirt off, stripping down now to just his socks to mirror Alina's nakedness.

She saw his chest was liberally coated in silver hair, making his seem both older and more virile at the same time.

"I say thing that my mother she say. It mean to take your heart into your teeth. You understand this?"

Mal shook his head.

"It mean to do something even when it scare you. Now I have no condom for this, this monstru negru... black monster... so I take heart into my teeth and I go again without."

Mal led her to the padded bench, guiding her to bend over, hands gripping the edge of the seat. He stood behind her, cock in hand.

"Fuck girl, that's about the sexiest fucking ass I ever done seen. It's got it all, firm, fine, plenty of cushion for the pushin', I just got to get it clapping as I fuck ya."

He guided his cock to her slit, the head pushing inside.

Alina whimpered, this time in passion not pain.

Mal stroked a hand along her bare upturned ass cheek.

"Don't you worry none, this black monster, I got him chemically enhanced. Little blue pill is making sure we gets to go again."

Then he was pushing in with real intent. Deep fast strokes. Edging his cock inside her pussy further and further with every fifth pump. Tiny creeping motion with his feet as he adjusted his stance behind her, advancing on her so as to keep his strokes moving forward without affecting his pace or angle.

"Yes... hnnh, yes, feed me with the monster!" Alina gasped at the midpoint.

"Yeah girlie, it's coming to get you. Talk some more of dat foreign lingo. I don't know what da fuck you are sayin' but I like how you sayin' it," Mal said as he inched forward some more.

"Bagă monstrul negru in mine te roog... pula ta mare imi rupe pizda," Alina moaned. <Put the black monster inside me pleease... your big cock destroys my pussy>

She could feel his cock, the thick vein coated shaft inside her. No condom as a barrier now, his black flesh was sliding, skin on skin, against the walls of her pussy and she thought that she could sense every ridge, bump and inch of it as it sank deeper yet within her.

"Dat's right, yeah you openin' up for me now, you in the Church of Black Cock for real now, you gonna be praisin' it soon."

"Ce bine, al dracului de bine... n-am știut, fute-mă tare.. oooh n-am știut!" <So good, so fucking good... I didn't know, fuck me hard...ohh I didn't know>

"What's dat you say? Deeper? Sure thing," Mal took a breath and shoved hard, sinking a couple of inches further inside in one jarring thrust.

Alina's pussy spasmed around his cock, nine inches down the warm wet well of her pussy.

"Not say deeper, not deep. Shit!" Alina moaned as his cock got as deep as it had been when he had cum inside her.

Mal contented himself with a minute of solid thrusting. Angling himself slightly to one side so that he could dig at the walls of her pussy with his cock, stretching and smoothing the passage for the rest of his cock.

The young woman's body was a wonder. Flawless white skin covering an ample body, curved and bountiful in all the right places, he could have sat and looked at it for hours. To be fucking it was just a dream come true.

He stretched an arm beneath her, catching hold of one large tit as it swung back and forth to the rhythm of their thrusts. He groped it, feeling the small hard nipple digging back against his questing fingertip. He rolled the finger over the nipple, Alina moaning in response, her pussy squeezing his shaft as she had a micro-orgasm from his fondling her.

He released her breast and Alina felt his hand steal across her sweating frame to rest on her ass. He had made mention of it already, his admiration for her behind as it was no surprise when she felt him kneading and rubbing it.

Both his hands were on her ass now and for a moment she thought she heard the sound of spitting, only realizing it was a fact when she felt a gob of his spittle land square between the generous globes of her butt.

Mal then began to work his spit into and around her back passage, she could feel his finger tip probing, probing, pushing...

"Nu acolo, nu acolo" <Not there, not there>

"No...uh, uh, no, not, not bottom," she moaned in English as he ignored her plea in Romanian, his finger pushing inside her ass.

"Yes, yes, fuckin' hell yes," Mal chortled in response, his big grin hidden from her as she bent her head against the padded edge of the bench.

Now that Alina was distracted by his finger steadily encroaching into her tight virgin asshole, Mal began to push for full penetration once again. His hips were moving faster and with more purpose than they had in a decade or more.

He'd never been a slouch in the sack, never had a problem pleasing a woman but there was something about the moaning white woman in front of him, the innocence that had turned to wantonness coupled with a body born for fucking that was raising his game to new heights.

He pushed on, pumping thrusts that shattered her defenses, opening up her pussy for his big black cock, turning it from a tight white only pussy into a hungry cunt for black cock.

Ten inches deep. Alina was breathing now like she'd run a marathon.

Eleven inches and the air was turning blue with Romanian curses.

"Dracu, mama naibii, virgina Marie ajută-ma, naiba, monstrul naibii, monstrul dracului mare si negru, dracu" <Fuck, fucking fuck, sweet virgin Mary help me, shit, shiting fuck monster, black piece of shit monster cock, fuck>

Twelve inches and the clapping sound of Mal's body striking her ass cheeks as he plunged his cock in and out of her was almost drowned out by the blood curdling shriek as Alina convulsed in orgasm, bucking back against his throbbing dick.

Alina bit into the leather padding, her teeth gripping onto it as the orgasm had its way with her.

She wanted nothing more than to sink onto the floor of the barbershop, let the sensations wash over her.

She couldn't though, his cock was pinning her in place, driving in and out of her now at will. His finger had sunk two knuckles deep inside her ass and she had felt her sphincter gripping it tight as she'd climaxed.

Behind her she felt his pace slacken off, coming to a slow stop.

Alina raised her head to ask him why, a soft moan leaving her lips instead as his cock popped free of her pussy once more.

"Wanna look at that pretty face when I nut in ya again," Mal said as he helped her onto her back, lying along the bench.

He got between her legs, his throbbing cock drooled precum onto her neat little pussy, itself drooling onto the bench beneath her. His cock pushed inside and as he lay above her.

Mal took a moment to lick and suck on each of her big tits. He steadied himself again, ready for the finale.

"You like the cock, doncha?" he asked her, looking into her brown eyes that were wide now as his cock began moving within her.