RV Road Trip with Son and Husband

Story Info
5 week road trip, 3 weeks in fucked my son and husband.
5.2k words
4.55
66.2k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based off a true story.

-----

It was three weeks on the road, we were cruising highway speeds down Interstate-90 coming from Billings through to Chicago in our RV, it was the early afternoon.

My husband Simon, age fifty-four, was driving, with my twenty-one-year-old son Tony, in the passenger seat, navigating. I'm forty-four, work out every day, eat well, and I'm proud of my body. I lay out in the back, on the queen-size bed, reading a book, separated from the rest of the cabin by a thin curtain. I'm wearing a thin tank tap, no bra, and little red sweatshorts.

The mid-States' heat was humid and muggy, an overall-hot day. We had the AC running, which made things comfortable, but it also made the cabin pretty loud.

"I'm going to take a nap!" I shouted over the roar of the engine, wheels, and the generator running which was powering the AC.

"Do you boys want a snack before I do?"

"What?!" my son and husband shouted.

They couldn't hear a thing I said. I got up, poked through the curtains and made myself to the front, swaying side to side with each step from the movement of the RV. My tits and ass jiggled from the vibration. I saw Simon look up into the rearview mirror and smile. I knew he was glancing at my body, which he'd say was sexy, at least five times a day.

I pressed against the back of the passenger seat, and ran my fingers through Tony's hair.

"I'm about to take a nap. Do you boys want a snack before I do?"

"I'm okay," my Simon replied.

"I'm okay, mom, but I'm beat too. I'll join you for that nap." My son looked back at me to make sure that it was okay.

"Yes, come." I waved to him to welcome him back.

I headed back and my son followed. I opened the curtain, bent over on all fours, and crawled in on the bed; he climbed in the bed behind me. For sure, he had a good view of my tight ass, as we settled into the bed. He shut the curtains behind him, then lay beside me.

I closed my eyes, the vibration of the road was making me sleepy. Tony reached over and held my hand, which I thought was sweet. I interlocked fingers with him, and lay there. About ten minutes later, I felt his hand slide under my shirt and caress my stomach and move closer up to my breasts.

My son's movements were sly, smooth, and very slow to not wake me.

I pretended to sleep, my breathing got heavier and slower, as I took in the feeling of his touches. It was kinda hot-- my twenty-one-year-old son exploring his mom.

I lay there still. I was curious to see if he had the courage to take it further. He inched his way up, and stopped below my right breast. I kept thinking, that little perv, but I was too into it stop him.

I opened my eyes and looked directly at him.

Our eyes locked onto each other. I felt butterflies in my stomach which floated to where he was touching me. Tony moved his hand up and cupped the bottom of my right breast.

"Does this feel okay, mom?" Tony asked.

I nodded, biting my bottom lip. "Yes honey, this feels good."

I looked down at where my son's hand was touching. Tony's eyes followed down to where my gaze went; he moved his hand higher, sliding above my nipple, and pinching it gently.

"You have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen, mom." My body vibrated, taking a deep breath, as he was fondling his mom's breasts and pinching his mom's nipples.

I quickly looked at the curtains; they were closed, flapping, my husband was on the other side driving, completely oblivious that our son was grabbing a feel of his mother's breasts.

I lifted up my white tank-top shirt, releasing my 36DD breasts, exposing both of them to my son. I reached around the back of Tony's neck and ran my hand through my son's hair.

"Come, suck on mommy's breasts." I pulled my son's face in, as he opened his mouth and sucked my nipple, taking as much of my breast into his mouth as he could.

Tony's eyes met my breasts, then looked up at me as they made eye contact.

"I've wanted to suck your tits for as long as I can remember, mom." His saliva coated me, as he sucked and slobbered all over my nipples and breasts.

"You're a good little boy for mommy, aren't you."

"We've been on the road for so long, I haven't been around my girlfriend. I'm so horny."

"Yes, I understand, sweetie." I reached down and placed my hand on my son's bulge.

The soft grey jogging shorts he was wearing were loose fitting, but a huge tent appeared in the front from his rock-hard cock.

"Wow, you're so big." I looked into Tony's eyes, as I stroked him up and down, admiring his thickness, length, and girth with both hands through the fabric.

"Just a second, sweetie. Let's make sure the coast is clear." I peeked my head through the curtains. "You doing okay up there, love!?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I may switch out with Tony at the next stop, we'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"Okay, sounds good, I'll let him know!"

I pulled my head back and closed the curtain, then slid my face down to my son's crotch, and with both hands pulled down his shorts.

Tony's cock sprang out, poking straight in my face.

I looked up at him. "My poor boy, you must have so much cum built up from being on the road with us for so long and we don't have your girlfriend here to drain you."

Tony nodded.

"Don't worry, mommy will help drain your balls."

I parted my lips open and took my son's cock in my mouth. He grew to be nice and large, about the same size as his father's cock. At first, I sucked on his sweet mushroom head, then took more and more of him in, until he hit the back of my throat.

He tasted salty and sweaty from the heat, which excited me even more.

I have no gag reflex from sucking his dad's cock all the time.

I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking, slobbering, and stroking the shaft of his cock with my saliva as lubrication. When I pulled back, I sucked harder on the tip of his cock, rolled the tip of my tongue in the slit of his penis, which made him thrust his hips forward, ramming the back of my throat.

This went on for a while, on repeat.

My son fucking my mouth was making my pussy wet. This was the first time anything this taboo had happened to me. I pulled down my shorts and climbed on top of him, 69ing my son. I sat my smooth pussy down on Tony's face, as I kept sucking his cock, my thick muscular thighs hugging his face. I like to keep my legs and pussy hairless.

The RV swerved to make an exit ramp. With the force of the turn, I almost rolled off my son, but I held on, pressing my pussy into his face deeper and squeezing my thighs tighter. He was licking my pussy up and down, dipping his tongue inside me so aggressively.

I had Tony's cock all the way in my throat, which was a good seven inches inside me.

I could feel him thrusting harder and starting to shake, the whole taboo of his naked mom riding his face, my pussy lips to his mouth. He had a clear view of my pussy and asshole rosebud. All while I was sucking him off, balls-deep, the whole scenario was getting my son to the finish line.

I pushed my head all the way down and took one of his balls in my mouth; he had nice pubes, they were trimmed, but thick. I sucked his cock hard, creating more pressure. I felt warm cum fill me, as he bucked his hips ejaculating down my throat. I held on tightly and made sure he emptied every last drop in my mouth.

I gulped repeatedly, trying to guzzle so much cum that he was throwing in me, it was a lot. So much cum. But he said it'd been weeks since he's had an orgasm, as we didn't get much privacy on the road, so he hadn't gotten the chance to masturbate.

The RV took a sharp right turn, I released his cock from my mouth and sat up, my entire pussy smearing on his face. The lubrication slid me up and down all over his face. He kept fucking my pussy with his tongue, pulling his tongue out and ramming it in.

The RV took another right and started to slow.

He pulled his tongue out and shoved it in my ass. I had heard that all the young guys nowadays were into eating ass, so I pushed back and fed it to him.

"You young guys are into eating ass, are you?" I whispered to him, as he nodded with his tongue in my butt.

It felt so nice to have a tongue explore my rosebud hole.

I stood up, and pulled on my shorts, as the RV stopped and pulled into a parking stall. The RV backed up. As Simon straightened the vehicle, I tucked in my shirt.

Tony was pulling his pants on, as I tossed him the blanket to wipe his pussy cream-coated face.

The engine turned off.

I lay down on the bed, and Tony lay beside me, as Simon's footsteps approached the back.

"Wake up, sleepyheads." Simon smiled, and whipped open the curtains. Tony and I yawned, stretched, faking waking up.

I sounded groggy, "Umm... we're here already?" I sprawled out on the bed like I had been sleeping for hours.

I sat up, tapped my son and shook him a little.

"Wake up honey, we're here." We smiled at each other, as he fake-slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

"We're at a McDonald's, so if you guys want anything to eat, now's your chance." Simon with his peppy voice glanced out the window, slipped on his shoes and opened the door of the RV cabin and stepped down the stairs.

I checked myself in the full-length mirror behind the bathroom door. Tony walked behind me and his hand squeezed my butt; I looked over at him. As our eyes met, and we smiled at each other, and he stepped out of the RV. I looked back in the mirror at my butt, I didn't blame him, I looked really good.

I checked over my face. My makeup needed some touching up, my eyeliner was running from the watery eyes from the deepthroat, and my lipstick was smeared from getting my mouth fucked. I noticed a drop of my son's cum on my chin. I grabbed a face towel, wetted it and wiped my face and chin to reset my face makeup.

I stared deeply at the woman in the mirror. I admired myself-- I saw beautiful, large brown eyes; long, dark, flowing hair; a long neck; toned shoulders that led to a sexy body; and legs that went on forever. I ran my hands over my body, feeling how I must've felt to my son.

"You're such a fucking whore, sucking your son's cock." I smiled proudly.

I liked the feeling of being desired, in demand, but also his safe space, a place to unload pent-up horniness and dump his backed-up cum. I wanted him to always be able to come to me.

I reached into my makeup bag, grabbed my pencil and applied a thin line of eyeliner, brushed my hair a few strokes, applied some foundation, then used my blush and touched up my cheeks, and put on some nude lipstick. I pressed my lips together and made a kissing shape, then headed out the door.

I walked across the parking lot, my pussy felt moist from my son eating me out, but it felt nice when the hot breeze hit my legs and blew up my shorts.

There were lots of families walking toward the McDonald's; I could see all the dads turn their heads and look at me. I loved looking good and attracting attention.

I sat at the table, my son and husband got me an Egg McMuffin. I took a bite while I admired both of the men in my life. I swallowed. I could still feel Tony's cum coating my throat from when he unloaded in me. The bite of food just pushed all the cum way down inside me.

"Honey, why don't you let your dad rest, you drive for a bit," I asked Tony, as I extended my leg under the table and rubbed it against my son, getting him to smile.

"Yeah for sure, mom. You take a break, dad. I got this."

I took my leg and rubbed it against Simon.

Simon smiled back. "I could really use a nap." He winked at me "I'd really like to cut some distance tonight, so I'll sleep this afternoon then take over tonight."

We headed back to the RV. Tony got behind the wheel and got us back on the road.

I lay back in the bed and popped open my book. Simon lay next to me and shut the curtain.

He started rubbing his hands all over my body, kissing me on my shoulders, neck, and chest. Even the slightest touch got me horny because I was so worked up from fooling around with Tony.

When I rubbed both of their legs under the table at McDonalds, I knew I was asking for it. It was fun knowing I had both of them turned on and wrapped around my finger. I placed my hand on his crotch; Simon was hard, thick, and hot like my son.

I undid his belt, unzipped his pants. Tony slid them down and pulled his cock out. I rolled over on my side, so my backside was facing Simon, and slid my shorts down exposing my butt to my husband.

"Your ass is so gorgeous," Simon huffed, aligning himself behind me and sliding his cock into my wet pussy.

"You're so fucking wet, you're turned on from playing footsie, eh?"

I nodded. "Um-hmm..." but I had been worked up for the past hour from having been worked over by our son, and he had unloaded a gallon of cum in my throat. I could feel all his cum sloshing and swirling around in my belly.

Simon slid right in me with one push, my soaking wet pussy gave no resistance at all, and sucked him right in. He fucked me hard. With every thrust going deeper and being more aggressive, I could feel his balls smack against my thighs.

His hand caressed my stomach and squeezed my breasts, he'd slid a finger in my mouth which I sucked on.

With every pump that my husband took between my legs, I was getting flashbacks of my son exploring me, fucking my mouth. Simon kept penetrating my mouth with his finger, sliding it in deeper.

Thoughts of my throat expanding to accommodate my son's thick cock raced in my mind.

I was craving getting both my holes filled at the same time.

I lay there in sync with the motion of his thrusts, pushing back when he fucked forward, taking his cock deep and hard.

"I'm gonna to cum," Simon grunted, as he pounded harder.

"Cum in me, hun."

His pumps slowed, I could feel his cum splash inside and fill me up.

I moaned, "That feels sooo good." I ground my butt into his crotch.

Simon wrapped his arms around me, squeezed, giving me a bear hug. As his cock went soft, he rolled over, and fell asleep. After I covered his lower naked half with a blanket, I pulled my shorts up, and slipped through the curtains.

I walked up to the front of the RV and wrapped my arms around Tony. "You doing okay, honey? Need anything?" As I kissed him on his cheek.

My son was doing great, kept the speed at a steady 115 kilometres per hour. "I'm doing good, mom. How are you? Did you get some rest?"

"Yes, I got what I needed, but I'm here for you. You ask me anything, okay? I'm so proud of you for helping your dad drive. You're doing so good."

We stared out the window. I rubbed my son's chest with my hand; my hand went lower with each circle I made. I could feel his hard young body, his abs.

I looked down at his crotch, his cock was getting hard, raising his pants like a big tent. I looked in the rearview mirror, the curtain was closed, and my husband was deep asleep behind the curtain.

I extended my arm straight, and I reached all the way down into my son's pants, then gently wrapped my hand around his cock. I kissed him on his cheek, while giving him a big squeeze.

I stroked his cock steadily. My pussy felt wet, I felt the cum that my husband had unloaded in me, leak out of my pussy, coat the seat of my shorts, and slowly run down my leg, as I pumped my son's cock with my hand.

"Can mommy suck you?" I whispered in my son's ear.

"Yes, I'd like that," he replied.

I bent over on the side of the driver's seat, my ass up in the air making a heart shape from my son's view. I tied my hair up and put in an elastic; I pulled my son's cock out of his pants and took it in my mouth.

"Keep both hands on the steering wheel and focus, okay?" I bobbed my head up and down, each time squeezing more cum out of my pussy, which soaked into my shorts and ran down my leg.

I sucked hard at the tip, then slid my head down as the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat. I looked up at my son. He kept checking the rearview mirror for his father, while keeping focus on the road with both his hands gripped tight on the wheel.

My shorts crawled up my ass; a truck driver passed next to us and honked. I imagined the view he was getting was getting him excited.

Tony slowed down behind the trucker, so that he couldn't see inside.

I was kinda turned on picturing the stranger seeing my creampie-soaked ass, while my face was in the lap of the driver.

"You're doing great, honey." I went back to sucking his cock and could feel his cock throbbing.

"I think I'm going to cum, mom." I kept sucking, bobbing, licking... the tip of his cock tasted salty, I could feel his cum fill my mouth. I made sure I got every drop, squeezing his cock with my lips as I came up, and he emptied his balls in my mouth.

I gulped and swallowed, and sat back up. I looked back. The curtains were closed, I could hear loud snoring come from the back. The truck driver was gone, too.

"You feel good, hun?" I asked my son.

"Yes, mom, that felt great, really clears my head."

I smiled, I was in a sex-crazed daze, filled full of cum from both ends. I hadn't cum yet, so I was still horny.

I walked back to the closet, and pulled out a cute summer dress. I slid down my shorts, strings of cum stretched, I smiled at how dirty I felt. I pulled my shirt off, I looked at my son and I saw him glancing in the rearview mirror, as he looked at me undressing.

I gave him a show. My shorts fell and hit the floor, I tossed my shirt next to them, and I stood there naked, for a little longer than I needed to. I felt my son's eyes roaming my body, and it felt good.

I slipped the dress on over my head, and it flowed down onto my body, laying so softly on my curves. The dress was white with little yellow flowers.

My pussy needed some air, so I didn't put any panties on. I took my facecloth and gave my pussy a wipe and tossed it into the laundry hamper.

I lay back next to my husband, and drifted off to sleep.

Night had fallen, so when I opened my eyes, it was dark inside the RV. We were stopped. Tony must've pulled over to a rest stop. I heard him and Simon talking outside, exchanging laughs.

I came outside to join them, they smiled, I hugged them both.

"You slept good?" Simon smiled.

"I was beat, so drained."

"Me too, I'm drained." Tony smiled.

I smiled back at him.

Then smiled at Simon.

Neither one of them said anything more.

"So here's the plan. I'm going to drive through the night, so we cut some distance. Tony's going to sleep, then maybe you take over in the morning."

"I'm not comfortable driving the RV, it's such a huge vehicle." I shook my head. "I'll entertain you boys, make you snacks, but I'm not driving." I knew my place, and it wasn't behind the wheel in the driver's seat.

"All good, mom; we got this." Tony smiled and headed back inside and lay down on the bed, he shut the curtain.

Simon climbed into the driver's seat, and I sat next to him in the passenger seat.

"Can I make you a snack, love?"

"I'm good, beautiful, but it's nice to hang out with you."

"Yes, I love spending this quality time with you both." Thoughts raced through my head of all the sucking and fucking I had done.

I spun the captain-style chair to face my husband, and spread my legs, exposing my pussy to him. "Like what you see?"

Simon glanced over. "You're so gorgeous, you have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen." He looked back to stay focused on the road. "It's too dark to play, and you're distracting me."

I closed my legs. "Okay, I get it. I'm going to head back to bed and read my book."

It was dark. I walked back, my dress flowed. I loved the feeling of the thin fabric against my skin with no panties on; it made the erotic feeling of my tits and ass jiggling more sensual. I lay down on the bed next to my son. I turned on a reading lamp; it was small and just added enough light so I could read the words in my book.

12