All Comments on 'RV Road Trip with Son and Husband'

by loveofstory

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenment9 months ago

Plausible, lewd, exciting and just erotic enough. Thank you

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift9 months ago

Might you write more to this? It was a very arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, has potential for a lot of different avenues. Hopefully there will be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit short for me. I prefer some build up. Also, Tony and Simon's names got mixed up.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

A-1 on the hotness factor! While it may not hew to the 'true story', the title and subtitle had me figuring the three of them would hop in the back together- a queen bed would fit the queen and her two subjects quite well! Where you left it certainly titillated my imagination! In the three times she's been serviced, though, she still hasn't crossed the finish line herself- maybe again cuz that didn't happen for her in the true story? You DO know embellishment is ok, right? Especially with her son and the taboo nature of their coupling and with hubby a few feet away, i'd have thought her clit and pussy would be spasming HARD, to the delight of both mommy and her 'little' boy!

Your love of story sure shined through with this one, my first read of your stories. Thanks for putting pen to paper and filling my heart with lust and love!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Looking at your story list, i see this is the only mother son one. I'd love to see a few more at your talented hand. Keep on truckin'- and writing, too!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice. And this is just the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If Dad discovered what Mom and Son are really doing? Both Dad and Son would have to DP Mom by having her husband fuck her pussy from below and sucking her big tits while her Son takes her in ass and both Husband and Son cream pie Mom in her hot sweat holes!

mybikecruisesmybikecruises9 months ago

They need an overnight to have both men spit roast her, then dp her, so they fully enjoy true family love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too bad she didn't end up with a souvenir growing in her belly to remember the vacation by.

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

She needs to keep son and hubby well fucked even after the trip ends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I feel sorry for the kid, having such totally fucked up parents, and perhaps the wimpiest father ever to exist outside of the UK.

ImaginaryTigerImaginaryTiger9 months ago

Not too shabby, but your editor missed some stuff, mostly who was who.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That mom is a proper slut who knows her purpose. Glad her son made the move on his skanky cum slut mom.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Mom ought to enjoy husband / son together, DP style. Furthermore, dad and son ought to enjoy each other. One happy family.

loveofstoryloveofstory9 months agoAuthor

Thanks readers! Im updating the story to fix the names. Please forgive me!

loveofstoryloveofstory9 months agoAuthor

Did you cum after reading my story?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Quite a "happy" family and holiday where the wife cheats on her husband with their son, literally behind his back,...

In the next chapter he discovers what they're up to, kicks them out and drives off.

Nutman99Nutman999 months ago

Absolutely incredible story.

AmazbearAmazbear8 months ago

Very hot story. So many possible scenarios to continue the story. Dad finds out a

bout mother and son and is ok with it because their son's gf joins in. Family swap/orgy.

The family grows from son impregnating mom and dad impregnating the gf. One big happy I cest family.

Keep up the great story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Great start! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot to read about son having his way with his mothers pussy...first eating her cunt and thereafter fucked her after father filled her cunt of his own cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved to read about how mothers ouzing wet cunt sat on sons face.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars, the dad's got to figure out that she's fucking both of them, hopefully he'll get her to admit to it and that it doesn't matter to him. Secondly, somewhere along the road trip, the dad admits that he's always been a closet bisexual for years but kept it from them. Now dad can enjoy both of them while teaching his son what his wife already knows about the fine art of sucking cock.

BrandonpBrandonp5 months ago

It would be awesome if there was a part two

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

It's been over six months since the story was published. Will there be a follow-up chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 2 has the father knowing all along that Tony had been fucking his mom. Later they both team up for DP

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hope Simon (dad) and Tony (son) not only DP mom, but if she feels adventurous have dad and son double vaginal or double anal mom and bust a hard nut inside mom and make her their shared whore wife/mom with all three of them hot, sweaty, and with dad and son’s cocks dripping with cum while mom’s stretched out holes dripping with both Simon and Tony’s hot cum!!!

Perhaps include a vacation scene where they stop at a National Park and all three fuck outdoors? They either stop at a campground or a swimming hole or under a waterfall having a hot threesome with mom with her sucking both Simon and Tony at the same time and then DP mom with Tony fucking mom’s ass while mom is riding her husband Simon while he is sucking his wife’s titties during a hot summer night with lustful abandon!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous