RX for Sex -Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Bobbie and Abby had done with her clit earlier, Bethany and Mildred ran their lips on either side of Stephen's fat cock. He moaned against his sister's pussy, sending little vibrations through her clit. It felt so fucking good to her. She was completely aware that her pussy had been at non-stop drizzle ever since he had begun eating it, and she was sorry only for the fact that she could not feed him even larger doses of her cum.

Mildred took his cock into her mouth and sucked it for about thirty seconds, then passed it off to Bethany. Stephen could tell the difference between their mouths, and each worked to send a different kind of sensation through him. Finally, he announced, "Oh, God! Here it comes!"

"You take it, Dear," Mildred told Bethany, who wrapped her lips around it and sucked it for all she was worth. Stephen exploded in her mouth, but she expertly kept any of it from dribbling down her chin. She held it all there, though, until she was sure she had drained every drop from him, then swallowed. "Good girl," Mildred told her granddaughter.

Bethany smiled at Mildred, then turned and got off her brother. "Hope you're not ready to pack it in for the night, little bro, cuz I need to feel this fat fucker in my pussy."

"Hop aboard," Stephen told her, but ...

"Lay down," Bethany told Mildred, and once she had assumed a sixty-nine with her, she said to Stephen, "Give it to me doggie style." Stephen carefully inserted his cock into his sister's pussy, pushing it in to the hilt. "Oh, God! I can feel you in my cervix!" Bethany shouted. Stephen pushed harder, and his sister's pussy contracted as it became wetter. Not that she needed the extra lubrication, but that orgasm would ensure things remained tense at any rate.

Stephen ram-rodded his sister's pussy, and Mildred's applied clitoral stimulation ensured that Bethany would enjoy multiple orgasms for as long as her brother and grandmother wished to divvy them out. Mildred's own pussy remained in a drenched state as well as Bethany continued to suck her grandmother's massive clit while finger-fucking her.

Stephen wanted to cum so badly, but he didn't want this feeling to end, either. He blocked it as he slowed his pace, but then that old, familiar feeling hit him, and he was too far gone to give a damn. He pulled out of his sister's pussy, placed his cock in his grandmother's mouth, and emptied another huge load. Mildred had become adept to sucking and swallowing, so not a drop was wasted.

"Oh, fuck!" Stephen said as he finally fell back on the bed. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go again."

"Take your time," Bethany said as she leaned in and kissed him full on the lips. "We're not in a hurry. We've got all night, or all week, if you want to stay."

"You good with that, Grandma?" Stephen asked as he looked at Mildred.

"I couldn't think of anything else that could make me happier."

The three lay there next to one another, enjoying the afterglow of their union. Finally, after about ten minutes, Bethany asked, "So, what are you going to do once we leave, Grandma?"

"Well, it occurs to me that I haven't seen your mother or father in a few years," Mildred said with a light laugh. "Perhaps I'll spend a month or so with them."

"That is so hot," Stephen said as he turned Mildred on her side, lifted her leg, and inserted his newly erect penis into her pussy.

"So very hot," Bethany agreed as she moved down and softly sucked at Mildred's clit.

Mildred lay there, smiling as she enjoyed her grandchildren. Making love with her grandchildren was one thing, she knew, but could she really have sex with her own daughter and son-in-law? She smiled a bit broader. Of course she could, and she had just the panacea to make sure of that.

12