All Comments on 'Rx: Love'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it, reviewed it

in the Lit Forum, Author's Hangout Story Rewviews, baby....

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
Very nice

I liked the way the characters were built up, how we learned who they were and what had happened to bring them to this point.

The eroticism was built slowly, just the way it should.

A lovely piece of work.

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaalmost 18 years ago
More to come?

I hope there is more to come on this series, because it has a lot of potential!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

DC:

You ain't lost nothing in the telling of this hot erotic tale. There will be a ch. 2, right? Thank You. Ronnie W.

warmhoney1warmhoney1almost 18 years ago
You done it again!!!

WOW DC, you've done it again!!! Its a supurb story and its HOT. I sincerely hope there will be more chapters to it. Keep writing girl. You're the best.

TserancTserancover 17 years ago
Red does it again

Seems no topic is safe from you. You master them all.

Great work, as always, and i hope there is more ahead for these two.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Great story, as always

The character development was superb. Extremely well written erotica. I hope you have a sequel planned for these lovely ladies.

BrettJBrettJover 17 years ago
Superb

Darlin', from start to finish, a wonderful read. Good character development, nice pacing, the scenes can be easily pictured and it flowed so nicely. The story demands a sequel - perhaps Amber and Bethany can go on one of those vacations that Amber mentions? That'd be hot, hot, HOT! My congrats on a wonderful piece of work.

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Womanly luv between the races is my mania! Please continue this hot relationship.

huebie23huebie23over 1 year ago

great story til the end... can't call it real love when other people are added

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Indeed huebie23. They both clearly agreed on the friends with benefits role at the end. This was clearly written for a male audience. The subplots about the d/s and Amber’s ex were unnecessary to the story. Lesbian sex, not lesbian love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous