Ryan & Mike & the Guys Ch. 06

Story Info
Ryan's boss has something on his mind.
4.2k words
4.63
3.1k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan & Mike & the Guys 6

Ryan at Work

At 94° and humid, it not been a good day to work construction. Matt had spring for a few six packs and cleaned up the area after the last guys left.

'Had a few,' he thought, 'probably best to nap in the SUV a bit before driving home. But first, I gotta take a leak.' He was on the third floor and the toilet pods were down at the start of the site. He walked over to the open side of the building, pushed his jeans and knit boxers to his knees, and let the stream fly. He was a large man, in manyways. He stood at 6'2", with a wide chest, full back, and thick butt, and tapered waist. He reached under the sweaty T-shirt and scratched his hairy chest. His hand smoothed down his abs to his heavy cock, still pissing out the beer. He waved his hips, scattering the flow over the ground below. He grasped the shaft and, even after shaking the last drops free, continued slowly shaking and watched his cock grow from its flaccid 6" to about 9"long. He hadn't had any in awhile. His wife tended to lose interest in the last months of pregnancy and he thought about getting release. As he stroked his heavy meat, watching the empty view, he knew he was too horny to have that cut it today and pulled his clothes back up over his muscled, hairy, thighs. He stuffed his deflating dick in and buttoned up.

Matt was a crew supervisor, and the Boss trusted him, so he had the keys and locked up the tools, site, and set alarms. He walked down around the back to the gar parking area. Most of the guys parked in front, but most of the guys have gotten dings, scrapes, and dirt on their trucks. If he so much as scratched the SUV, his wife would string him up.

He came around the turn and saw his SUV and a blue pick-up. He saw Ryan slam the driver's door of the cab and throw his trucker's cap into the bin in back. Ryan didn't look happy. His red hair was wet with sweat, his white T-shirt had soaked through so that you could see his skin where the cloth had stuck to it. Matt watched as Ryan peeled the damp shirt up over his head and added it to the bin. As Matt came around the tail of Ryan's truck, he heard the jingle of a belt and saw Ryan push his jeans down to his ankles. The subsequent swearing drowned out any sound Matt would make as Ryan realized he hadn't removed his boots first, and now they were tangled in the jeans..

Ryan cursed and bent in half, trying to find the knots and undo them; Matt was presented with his full backside. His white jockeys were streaked with sweated, his cheeks looking at white as the briefs and the shadow of a butt-crack running down from the sweat stained band. Matt was straight, but looking at the muscled butt, curving out above thick, red-haired thighs and calves, he had to admit that Ryan had a great ass. He quietly walked up to him, grabbed his hips, and began slamming his crotch into Ryan like a porn star going to town.

"What the fuck!" Ryan would have pitched forward, but for Matt's grip on his hips. He stood up straight, hitting his back against Matt's chest and twisted around to see his assaulter. "Matt! What the fuck?" He pushed away and his feet tangled and started to go down. Matt grabbed his forearm and pulled him back, wrapping an arm around Ryan's chest and holding him securely, back to chest.

Matt laughed, "Ryan, if you're gonna put a target like that out on display, you're just asking someone to jump it. You know how I go for gingers."

Ryan relaxed against Matt, leaning back into the broad, hairy chest. They had known each other for years and Matt was always friendly, respectful, and a known prankster. "But usually, Matt, your gingers have enormous boobs."

Matt reached up and grabbed Ryan's well-developed pecs, "I dunno, kid, you got some knockers here." He pinched the nipples hard as Ryan struggled free, his butt squirming against Matt. He felt the firm butt against his crotch and felt his cock swelling in response. "Okay, stop your struggling and tell me why you are stripping down in a parking lot. " Matt dropped his hands to Ryan's hips and held them still, so they wouldn't grind against his hardening cock. He didn't, however, step away and kept Ryan's butt held against him.

"After the beers, I came back here and started the car to let it cool down. I loaded my gear in the bin. When I opened the cab, I found it was as fuckin' hot as before, maybe even hotter. My compressor has crapped out so no air conditioning and I got a long, hot drive ahead of me. I figured in briefs with the windows rolled down, I could at least get a wind to help cool me. But I was angry, and probably had too many beers, and when I went to take my pants off, I realized my boots were still on and they got tangled with my fuckin' damp jeans and then this sex maniac started humping my butt!"

Matt laughed and slapped Ryan's hip, noting the way the cheeks clenched against him. His hips pulsed a rub inadvertently. "Okay, kid. Breathe. Now, slowly bend down, pull the pants off your boot and untie the boot. Do the same to the other, then come back up and toe 'em off. I got you here; I won't let you fall."

Ryan bent down, his ass pressing back into Matt, and began undoing his laces. Matt felt a shiver through his back as the firm ass pressed into him and wondered if Ryan would notice the bulge in his jeans. He stared down at the wide muscles of the smooth back, white skin shining with streaks of sweat. His obliques tapered him down to a taut waist that flared again into the firm, rounded ass against him. Not even thinking about it, he let go of the right hip and traced on top of the damp waistband to the spine. The jockeys had slipped down a bit; the band raised up in the middle stretched between the two halves. The top crease of his butt was exposed, dropping down into shadow. The muscled flanks, braced against Matt, wagged around as he worked on his boots. Matt felt himself growing firmer; getting hard. He knew he should just step back, but his hands drew them closer together. There was a kind of comfort to the feel of the firm meat pressed against him. He stared into the cleft, imagining the wet heat down inside, the tight knot buried in between. He swallowed, cleared his throat. "You must do a lot of squats. Your butt's in great shape."

Ryan chuckled and waved his butt against Matt. "It's from you having us carry all the shit up and down those stairs." He bobbed it up and down. "It's like bein' paid to use as tairmaster."

"You got it tattooed?" Tossing discretion aside, Matt hooked the fingers of both hands under the waistband and yanked it down over the crest of the ass, exposing the white skin and the deep cleft. Ryan froze. Matt slapped his hands onto the sides of the meaty backside, the clap of skin loud. Matt felt a faint vibration through the muscles into his cock. "Nope. Bright and shiny, no branding." He slowly swept his calloused hand over the pale skin, feeling it skim beneath his touch.

"Matt. What are you...?"

"Damn, Ryan. I don't think I ever saw a butt so white. Does this ever see the sun? Wait, there's a freckle," he pressed on it, "it's been out at least once." Ryan started to stand up, but Matt pushed his back down and grabbed his hips tight. He pushed against the firm cheeks, rubbing his now hard, sheathed cock into the muscle. He knew he was crossing a line, that the joke had gone too far.

Ryan pushed himself up and broke Matt's grip, turning his back to the truck. He tried to step out of the work-boots, but his ankles were still bound by the jeans. He shuffled around, putting his back against the truck and jumping forward a bit as the hot metal touched skin. He reached back and pulled the underwear back up. He crossed his arms over his chest, biceps bulging. "What the hell is going on with that?"

Matt rubbed a hand down his face, shook his head, then hooked his thumbs into the pockets of his jeans. "I don't know. I came around the truck and you were there and I thought it would be funny. But, man, then...I...when." His gaze traveled from Ryan's ginger mustache above a wide, set mouth. The jaw, scruffy with the red hair, down over his thick arms and furry chest, past his tight stomach, to the baggy briefs and the heavy package held in them. He looked into up Ryan's eyes, his brow lowered and felt himself blushing for the first time in years.

"Oh, is this a gay thing? Cause I gay, I'm gonna be okay with random dudes just rubbing their dicks on my ass!"

"No! Don't you say that! Don't you dare say that shit. Nobody says that shit like that about you or they deal with me. Its not that you're gay. You're my buddy, I fuckin trust you and hope you trust me. That isn't it."

"I could say I had too many beers and I probably have. But. Fuck. I'm sorry. It's me do t know where my head is at. Barb is pregnant and it's been awhile and I've been wicked horned up. It was a joke. Started as a joke, anyway, and then I had it against me and it was moving around and rubbing me and, dammit Ryan, you got sweet fuckin' ass even if you are a guy. Not that you got a girl's ass. It's a guy's ass. A guy's solid, manly, incredibly smooth, white ass and I justhad to touch it."

"Touch it? You were grinding on my ass. Matt, you've got a hard-on filling out your jeans. Matt looked down at the undeniable bulge stretching inside the right of his jeans. The fingers of his right hand reached out and slid the head of his cock higher and they brushed a damp spot. He wondered if it was sweat or if he was leaking. He cupped his hand around the head, adjusting himself, looking anywhere except at Ryan. He felt like a kid caught with a porno magazine. "I'm sorry, Ryan. I am truly sorry. It was wrong. I was wrong. I'm a bad man."

"Matt, you do realize that you're squeezing your dick while you say all that."

Matt glanced down at the briefs. "And you realize that you've got harder standing there." Ryan glanced down at his underwear rising in a tent. "I like to see a man humiliated."

"You....what!?"

"I'm kidding. Well, kinda. It's a compliment I guess. A rude one. I gotta admit I like that I got a straight guy to go wild on my ass. "

"I did not go wild on it. You'd know if I got wild on it. I just rubbed on it. Kinda "

Ryan reached into his briefs and adjusted his erection so that it was laying against him instead of pointing up and out. He realized he couldn't let go of it without it springing out again, so continued holding it and cupped his other hand over the front. "Rubbed it kinda?"

"Yeah, kinda." Matt mimicked him, sliding a hand into his jeans to grab his cock and covering it on the front of his jeans with the other hand. He glanced around and stepped closer to Ryan. His voice dropped in volume. "I just wanted to rub it on it."

Ryan leaned towards him, smiling. "Buddy, you were rubbing it on it."

Matt sighed and closed his eyes. "No. I wanted to rub my cock on your ass. Okay? You know. Not in my pants. On it." He opened one eye and met Ryan's gaze. "You got a sweet ass. So white and soft, but still wicked firm. And when I touched it and you were moving it." He could feel the blush burning his cheeks and neck.

Ryan smiled. "Thank you, I guess." He watched his friend shifting uncomfortably. The deep red of his embarrassment. The way he looked around, guiltily. The way he still clutched as the hard-on in his jeans, like a kid needing to take a piss. He dropped his head back and sighed loudly. "I do not believe I'm going to dot his." He shuffled around, turning his back to Matt and pushed his briefs down so they drifted onto his pants. He held the side of his truck bed and pushed his hips toward Matt. "You may touch my ass."

Matt paused second, ready to ask if Ryan was sure, but instead stepped closer. He pulled his hand out of his jeans and cupped it on the tight butt presented to him. Squeezed the solid cheek. "Can I...?"

"You may touch it. You may rub on it. No, you cannot fuck it; I'd want drinks and dinner before that would happen. Maybe jewelry. And if one word of this gets out, even the hint of a word, I will publicly strip you, spank you, and otherwise humiliate you in front of the entire crew. And you know what some of those guys would do to your ass."

Matt slapped Ryan's ass again. "That's my buddy talkin'!" He watched the cheek glow red where his hand had hit, reached out and smoothed the skin softly. "Sorry about that."

"No," said Ryan. "That's okay. If I want you to stop, I will say: stop. And you will. Right away. Got it?"

"Got it. Respect the ass."

Matt looked at the man before him, the thick red hair, the wide shoulders and muscled back scattered with freckles, the obliques pulling in to that ass. Firm, thick thighs beneath, muscles twisting down to heart-shaped calves and a puddle of underwear and jeans. He looked back at the ass, now bare, shining white, parted down the middle to a shadow red with hair, the balls buried in the dark. He reached to touch the curve and found his hand shaking.

He peeled off his t-shirt, folded it to put a dry section out. He stepped forward and wiped the sweat down from Ryan's back. He grunted at the thanks he got and swiped in the armpits and down the sides. He turned a dry side out and slowly dried off the damp from Ryan's butt, not venturing into the shadow of the cleft. He dropped the shirt on the ground and trailed his right fingers from the neck, down the spine, feeling the knobs of bone under the muscle. He brushed the lower curve with the back of his fingers, and used only one knuckle to trace down the part, disturbing only the faint hairs on the skin. He watched as Ryan's skin pebbled at his touch. He followed the curve of the bottom of the cheek with the palm of his hand and slowly swept it to his hip.

Unencumbered by underwear, the cheeks curved out in back, but the sides curved in. It stood supported by itself, not dipping into a small fold at the thigh. Smooth, pale, unblemished. From the back, the cheeks had a squareness to them; a rectangle with rounded corners. Matt thought of it as a "Superhero butt."

"What?"

"Sorry, didn't realize that was out loud." He put his hands on each side as the top, thumbs at the parting, palms cupping the muscle, fingers to the side. He gripped and firmly massaged down, squeezing the tough muscle beneath the pliable skin. "You have a superhero butt. It curves out in back, but in on the sides. Just stands out." When he reached the base, he hesitated, and resisted the urge to peel him open and look at the pit inside the peach. His thumbs slid back up, enjoying the softness being caught under the callous on his hands. He could feel his pulse throbbing in his cock as he thought of pressing against it. His hands slid up the back, curved around under the arms, and pulled Ryan against himself. His forehead pressed to Ryan's back. Denim pressed against flesh, swiping the hard bulge around one cheek.

"G'head. Take it out, Matt."

He reached between them and unbuttoned the top of his jeans. Pulling at the fly, the metal buttons popped open. He shoved his jeans and boxers down to his knees. His cock shot up free and slapped against the curve under the cheeks. He held his breath, the feeling of skin on skin, Ryan's warmth pressed to the firm head of his cock. He grabbed the base of his cock and pulled himself up to lay the underside onto the silken skin. He softly humped and felt the meat give slightly, but push back with a velvet touch. He heard Ryan exhale softly, or was it himself, maybe both. A drop of precum leaked, left a shining trail over the globe, as the veined shaft came to rest on the crest of the pale crack.

He humped his hips and the dark cock rode the divide up, coasting on the flesh. He pressed at the end, his balls crushed against Ryan and the crown letting more juice drip down the underside of the shaft. He pulled his hips back and pushed the head back down, parting the split with the leaking head, now tight and red. At the base it was pointed forward and he let it plow beneath Ryan's ass, feeling the ginger hairs of the taint, into the sack, driving between the balls, and rubbing up against the base of Ryan's dick. Ryan rubbed back, riding the shaft. Matt realized he was pressed fully to Ryan and his lips brushed the man's shoulder and onto his neck. His arms wrapped around, massaging a heavy pec and rolling the nipple under his thumb. His meat drove in and out of the damp darkness as Ryan pushed back.

He pulled his hips back and tucked his meat into the crevice. He started humping, riding against the taut ass, clenched against full entry. He heard himself growling and low moans coming from Ryan. His cock nudged deeper, fucking between the ass cheeks, lubed by the sweat dripping down between them and the precum leaking out. He pulled his hips back and angled himself lower, plunging into the lower half and feeling the bloated head bumble against the knot of Ryan's asshole. He pressed, hungry for entry and felt skin stretch but hold closed. His teeth took hold gently at the base of Ryan's neck. His hand reached around, his fist wrappingaround the shaft of Ryan's cock. He humped against the tight bud, the resistance pushing Ryan's cock in the tunnel made by his hand. He drove again, trying to break through the refusal but enjoying the resistance. He fucked, the ass grabbing at him, the hole pliable but not opening, He moved his palm up to Ryan's mouth. "Lick it," he said. The damp tongue on skin. "Again." Skin wet, he brought it back and spit into it. He reached down and wrapped the moist hand around the taut member. Ryan bucked, fucking the tight grip, driving his ass back onto Matt. Matt pulled his cock out and let spit drool from his mouth onto the pulsing meat. He spit again, Aiming, he drove in, making contact with the asshole and pushing forward as Ryan pushed back. He felt the knot relax and he nudged deeper, prying the wide head into the tight ring.

Ryan grunted as he started to open and clamped around Matt, stopping further entry but keeping him from leaving. Ryan started moving faster, riding his cock and sliding through his hand. Matt humped into the ass as it rode and gripped his cock. Their fucking fell out of sync, skin slapping, cocks driving. He felt the ass relax and pushed up, feeling the taut head make full entry and the ring grasp behind the flare. Ryan whimpered and Matt felt his cock pulse and the slick flow of Ryan's cum filled his palm. The ring spasmed around the cockhead and Matt's balls went tight against the base of cock. He erupted. The first load of cum shot out, flooding thick sperm into the tight opening of Ryan's ass and splattering back. The second pumped out as he stirred his cockhead in the wet asshole, leaking back to slick the deep cleft. A third added to the volume, dripping down the veined shaft like wax on a candle. His balls ached with the flood of the release and he stayed nestled in Ryan's trembling ass.

He panted heavily against Ryan's back, his cock starting to relax and soften. He slid his handoff the slick cock and brought the puddles of cum to press against Ryan's mouth. Matt lickedthe salty neck as Ryan licked the palm clean tongue twisting between the thick fingers. Matt reached down and buried his fingers deep, twisting in the swamp of cum, gently rubbing the swollen asshole as he cock slipped out. He brought his hand back up to Ryan's mouth, slick with his punk and their sweat. Ryan took the fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, his teeth grazing the calloused fingers. Matt felt his half-hard cock spasm again as a smaller load spat out onto Ryan's legs.

Ryan turned and wrapped his arms around Matt, their junk sticky and rubbing together, Ryan pressed his forehead into a shoulder. Matt's hand dropped down, squeezing the ass, sliding his fingers in the wet crack. He brushed his grizzled jaw against the smooth skin of Ryan's face, nudging. Ryan turned his head in response and Matt pressed his lips to Ryan's. His hand buried in the ginger hair, his mouth opened and his tongue pushed in, tasting the remains of their cum and wrestling the other tongue. He pulled back, studying Ryan's face. He lightly kissed him again.

12