Ryan & Mike & the Guys Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I owe you dinner. And maybe jewelry."

Ryan chuckled, "Maybe lunch. You didn't get very far." He held the wet cock. "Feels like there's a much bigger meal to be had someday."

"You made me remember. In high school, I found this old teddy bear and, horny bastard, I rubbed my dick on it. A lot. I humped that poor beast so much it got crunchy. Had to shower with it, when my folks weren't home, to get him clean. I'd forgotten; wonder what happened to him." Matt smiled, "He was a ginger bear."

Ryan kissed his neck and stepped back, forgetting his ankles were still bound. Matt steadied him and squatted down to pull off the boots and untangle his feet. Ryan took the bundle of clothes and pulled his briefs out. He reached over and wiped the remaining trails from Matt's junk, squeezing out a bit more from the soft, but swollen, shaft. He wiped his own package and reached back to clean up. Matt took it and turned Ryan around. He squatted down again and dapped at the cheeks. "Bend over," he said. He watched the cheek spart before him and wiped up the sweat and spunk from the red hairs and asshole. He reached out and touched his thumb to the knot. "It's pink. I didn't know it was so pink." He rubbed it and pushed in to the first knuckle.

"Yeah, always has been. It's a ginger thing. And as nice as that's feeling, you should stop now."

Matt nodded and stood, his hand still cupping the inside of the cheek. "Thank you, Ry. That was... I feel like..."

"Stop. Thanks was enough. Don't get all wordy. You'll end up babbling and apologizing and rationalizing. Don't. You're welcome." He shook out his jeans and started to put them on. "Shit, still no air conditioning." He tossed the pants over the side mirror. "Not the first time I've driven naked. Won't be the last."

Ryan pulled up his pants and buttoned them up. Adjusted himself to bunch comfortably. "See ya Monday, then?"

"Yeah. Unless you planned on firing me."

"Why would..? Nope. No. You are such a dick. I wouldn't fire you. Step out of line, though, and you may get a butt-whuppin."

"Hmm. That can be fun. " He laughed at the look on Matt's face. "A story for another time."

"Someday I gotta hear these stories. Maybe over dinner sometime?"

"Yeah. Dinner." He held out the ball of underwear to Matt. "Souvenir?"

He took it. "Thanks."

Ryan pulled on his boots and, naked, got into the truck. He backed out, waved again, and left Matt in the lot holding a damp knot of cotton.

Matt watched him go. He stood there alone and buried his nose in underwear. He smiled. "Smells like Bear."

12