Ryan, Annie and Eddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torn between eating her ass and fucking her cunt, I finally chose the latter and got up, positioning myself behind her. I fisted my achingly hard fuckstick, still wet from Annie's saliva, and aimed it at her soaked cunt.

I rubbed the swollen purple head between her dripping folds, immensely enjoying the soft feeling of wet cuntflesh on my sensitive cockhead. Then I decided to see how I fitted inside there compared to Eddy, and in one hard plunge shoved my man-meat into her tight cunt-chute.

As my balls hit Annie's pussy I instantly realised I didn't bottom out - my dick was a perfect fit. Annie groaned with pleasure with her lips locked around Eddy's shaft, and as I pulled out of her fuckhole a bit she immediately pushed back, eager to feel my full length in her again.

Overcome with lust and confidence born from my 'victory' over Eddy I started fucking Annie earnestly, pounding my pulsating fuckstick into her soaked cunt as she choked on Eddy's monster cock.

My balls slapped against her as I pumped my man-meat into her fuckhole over and over, my hands grasping her hips as I slammed her forward onto Eddy's dick. Eddy was grinning widely and as I looked at his cock I realised why - Annie had deepthroated him, managing to swallow most of his enormous nine inches.

Every time I slammed my steel-hard cock into her velvety chute she was pushed forward on Eddy's dick and choked on nearly his full length being stuffed down her throat, his dark pubes tickling her nose. Her continued moans of pleasure every time she pulled back from Eddy's monster cock indicated she loved it just as much.

On and on I pounded into her, fucking her with an abandon I had never experienced before, determined to give Annie a fucking her boyfriend could never give her. I slammed my fuckmeat into her dripping love-canal over and over, alternately watching my dick disappear in her soaked pink cunt and watching Eddy's cock vanish into her stretched throat.

My hands on her hips and Eddy's hands tightly gripping her hair kept Annie firmly in place as we fucked her harshly from both sides. I saw Annie's hand move up between Eddy's legs and guessed she was fingering his ass, something which was soon confirmed by a gasp and loud groan from Eddy. He gritted his teeth and seemed focused on spewing his load down his girlfriend's throat.

I was not going to be far behind as I sensed my balls tightening and tingling, and I increased the pace of my fucking, pumping my throbbing man-meat into Annie's cunt-chute harder and faster still. Without warning Eddy's orgasm hit and he grabbed Annie's head to shove her all the way down his cock.

She nearly managed to get all of Eddy's monster cock into her mouth as he came, pumping his thick cream down her throat. I came not a second later, shoving my pulsating fuckstick into Annie's cunt with such power that she was forced down further on Eddy's cock, finally taking all of his length into her throat as he continued to cum.

My cock spewed forth thick roped of creamy cum deep inside Annie's trembling cunt who, I realised amidst my own orgasmic bliss, was also cumming. Her cunt pulsed around my jerking rod, milking every last drop of ball-batter from my orgasming cock.

Eddy finally finished cumming and pulled his massive boner from Annie's stretched throat, thick ropes of cum and saliva dripping down his huge shaft. I slammed into Annie a few times more, depositing the last remnants of my jism into her fuckhole, before I too collapsed back onto the bed.

Annie followed suit, laying down between us as she gasped for breath. "Whoa, that was awesome..." she grunted as she patted my leg and Eddy's face, her head in Eddy's lap and her legs draped across mine.

----------

Twenty minutes later I was taking a shower in Eddy's parents' bathroom, cleaning myself up before intending to head home. It had been a surprising but spectacularly good afternoon, and I was still basking in the afterglow of it all.

I suddenly heard the door open and through the haze of hot water saw a naked Annie step into the bathroom. She closed the door delicately behind her and then turned to me, walking up to the bath.

"Eddy's fast asleep, as usual" she said as she stepped into the bath with me and nudged me aside to get to the shower's hot sprays.

I stepped back in the spacious bathtub to give her room and let my eyes roam across her lovely curves as she stood under the water. I felt a stirring in my groin. "Is he a deep sleeper?" I asked, trying to sound innocent but failing utterly.

She turned to me and caught my gaze, a smile playing across her full lips. "Very deep," she said, running her hands over her chest. With one hand she squeezed one of her fabulous tits, tweaking the nipple between her fingers. Her other hand roamed down her tummy to between her legs, where her fingers found the folds of her cunt and began to slowly rub herself. Her eyes never left mine.

"What you did back there," she said as she lazily pleasured herself and I felt the blood rushing back to my cock, "with your mouth on my ass...." She licked her lips before continuing, "That felt awesome."

She turned around and leant over, putting her hands against the bathroom wall and sticking her ass out at me. "Do it again," she said.

Naturally I complied. I knelt in the bathtub and put my hands on Annie's asscheeks, spreading them slightly. Her pussy was red from the pounding it had received and I gave it a gentle kiss and a lick, provoking a soft moan from Annie.

Then I moved my focus to the prize - her tight pink asshole. First I lapped my tongue lazily across it, wetting it with my spit and feeling the texture of her sphincter on my tongue.

I then circled her ass with my tongue, dipping lightly into her sphincter, before going back to licking across it. Annie's breath turned to shallow gasps, and a glance revealed she was massaging one of her tits while I attended to her ass.

I pressed my tongue against her asshole, lightly at first, then circling it again before pressing once more. I continued to press against it, as if gently knocking on her backdoor with my tongue, steadily increasing the force of my tongue.

I felt her sphincter relax and relent and finally open slightly to my tongue, letting the tip of it invade her ass. She gasped louder and moaned, and I pressed harder with my tongue, feeling her ass surrender more to it and dipping deeper into her tight asshole.

She pressed her ass back against my face as my tongue pushed forward into her. I moved one hand up and, after briefly rubbing the folds of her pussy, slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt. She was soaked with her own juices and my cum and I fucked her pussy slowly as my tongue fucked her tight ass.

My cock was by now of course back to full strength, throbbing between my legs as I ate Annie's ass and fingerfucked her well-pounded cunthole.

I withdrew my fingers from her soaked cunt, taking a healthy load of cunt-juice and cum with it, and spread this out over Annie's ass. Then I gently pushed one wet finger against her tight asshole, which resisted at first.

But helped by my easing up of her ass with my tongue her sphincter finally relented to my finger and the first digit slipped inside. Annie moaned loudly now and pushed her ass back to me again. "More," she breathed huskily.

Aided by cumjuice I pushed my finger in deeper, all the way until it was embedded in her ass to the knuckle. I pulled it out ever so slowly before pushing it back in, repeating the process several times.

Then I almost pulled my finger out entirely, leaving just the tip of it inside of her ass, and put a second finger against her tight opening. "Oh god, yesss...." she whispered as I began to push two fingers in to her hot tight backdoor, slowly forcing them knuckle-deep into her bowels.

Two fingers or one cock, I thought, what the hell. I stood up behind her and withdrew my fingers from Annie's ass, which solicited a questioning moan from her. I took my manhood, steely hard and angrily red from my earlier pounding of her cunt, and rubbed its engorged head against her pink asshole.

Annie looked back over her shoulder and seemed to hold her breath as I applied pressure. My cockhead was significantly bigger than my two fingers, and initially her sphincter denied me access. But I pressed on and Annie too seemed intent on this to happen as she pushed back against me with both her hands pressing against the bathroom wall, warm water cascading down her back.

At last her ass surrendered to my throbbing fuckstick and I felt the head of my cock go in, her tight sphincter grasping my shaft. Annie let go of a short gasping moan, letting her head hang between her arms as she held herself steady.

I waited for a moment, my eyes fixed on where my cock was now invading Annie's backdoor chute, and then I pushed forward again with gentle but firm pressure, forcing more and more of my throbbing manhood into her incredibly tight asshole.

With my fuckmeat halfway up her ass I paused again and pulled back until just the head of my cock was still in her. "Please, more," Annie gasped, and I pushed forward again until I could go no further.

I pulled back again, then pressed forward once more, over and over, slowly and steadily, easing Annie's ass open to my pulsating man-meat. Finally my hips touched hers with the full length of my steel hard shaft embedded into her asshole.

"God yes," I heard her moan in between gasping breaths, "fuck me. Fuck my ass."

And I did. I started a slow, deep, intense fucking of her ass, pulling back until I was almost out, then shoving my cock back in to her tight anal chute until my balls pressed against her cunt. Over and over, again and again, in and out, steadily and firmly as the hot shower soaked us both - I was intending to make this assfucking last.

Annie began rubbing her pussy, her fingers sliding across her clit before finding her cunthole and dipping inside. Feeling herself filled in both her anal hole and soaked cunt she moaned even louder and shoved more fingers in to her pussy, fucking herself as I pumped her ass.

I increased my pace, watching the full length of my cock disappear into Annie's tight anal chute over and over. I was fucking my friend's hot girlfriend up the ass in his own home's bathroom and she was loving every second of it.

My thrusts turned in to pounding as I slammed my engorged fuckmeat in to her forbidden ass again and again, my hands gripping her hips tightly as I buried my shaft in her anal chute.

Annie grabbed one of my hands and pulled it across her as she pushed back from the backroom wall, making me hold her up as I fucked her ass. We effortlessly changed from a horizontal assfuck to a vertical one, with me slamming my pulsing dick up in to her tight ass as she tiptoed on the bathtub's curving surface. Her arm wrapped around my head as she leaned her head back against my shoulder, her mouth searching for mine.

We kissed, intensely and passionately, our tongues entwining as I kept up the pace of our heated fucking. Again and again I rammed by fuckmeat up into her asshole, her anal hole now welcoming my throbbing length with ease, our mouths locked together.

For the second time that day I felt that familiar tingling in my balls, and I could no longer maintain our kiss. Annie sensed my impending orgasm and leant forward again to give me all the access I needed to severely pound her ass.

My balls tightened and I rammed my man-meat into her anal chute. Annie again thrust her fingers into her dripping cunt, fucking herself as I fucked her ass, our loud moans and grunts echoing in the bathroom.

I slammed my cock into her ass with all the strength I could muster as I came with an intensity I'd never before experienced, the force of my orgasm seemingly emanating from the tip of my toes to the crown of my skull before concentrating in my throbbing cock and spewing forth from my engorged cockhead into Annie's tight bowels.

Annie continued to pump her fingers in to her pussy, faster and harder, as I again rammed in to her ass, and again, with every wave of my overwhelming orgasm, depositing thick loads of cum deep in her anal hole.

Then she came as well, her ass tightening like a vice around my orgasmic shaft, her body trembling against mine as she moaned and jerked in the throes of her orgasm. She shuddered and thrust her fingers in to her pulsating cunt as her ass milked the last of my jism from my aching fuckmeat.

I could no longer hold myself up and staggered backwards, my cock retreating from Annie's mauled ass, trailing strands of cum. I sat down on the edge of the bath, my chest heaving with heavy breaths, as Annie turned and leaned back against the bathroom wall.

"Holy fuck," she breathed, running a hand through her soaked long red hair. I chuckled and nodded assent.

Then the bathroom door opened and Eddy stood there, staring at us with shock in his eyes.

12