Ryan becomes Jennifer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He puts his hands on my hips encouraging me to sit up and the feeling of his cock sliding back out of me feels like I'm going to the bathroom with great relief. Yet I want that wonderfully filled feeling and I sit back down only this time the head of his dick hits a spot deep inside me causing me to whimper and moan loudly.

"Damn baby, you went all in." He says rubbing my thighs as I start rocking up and down, not much but enough that I'm grinding on his rod.

"Ohhhh my god." I moan as I hit that spot again feeling my panties really getting wet and oddly enough, I'm NOT hard. Just wet.

I read a caption from an online CD, Femboy site saying this means I'm a good little gurl, yes spelled just like that.

I'm looking directly into his eyes as I ground down on his cock with my hips and ass, my hands on his chest with him rubbing my nipples.

I began riding him more, lifting my ass up higher before sliding back down his pole and the look on his face said it all.

I could feel him stretching my ass and rubbing against my cavity as I slowly lifted and dropped leaning forward to get better leverage. I felt so sexy staring him in his eyes with an intense pouty look as took him deep inside me over and over again. I couldn't stop moaning and catching my breath.

"Oh you're so hot Jennifer."

"Mmmmm." Is all I could muster.

"You're gonna make me cum!"

I had hoped so! I want to have every single drop inside me. By now he's bucking his hips upward as I grind down and it's driving me insane. I feel myself squeezing and releasing my anus to this amazing sensation.

My own orgasm has been relentless twice now and I feel it building in my loins again as he holds me tight and starts to really push upward.

"AHHHH!" He cries out as I feel his cock pulse inside me.

He releases a loud groan as his load fills my ass. Then he sits up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to cum and we kiss passionately. His hands all over me as I whimper feeling those pulsing sensations slowly subside.

But I still continue to ride him very slow, purposefully as our kiss becomes more intimate, more loving. My first time was amazing and I want him to stay there but after awhile he lays back down pulling me with him and I feel his cock slide out of me and the void is weird. I want him back in me again.

As I lay on top of him and he places sweet little kisses all over my face and neck, nibbling on my earlobes I have yet another new feeling. His cum is dripping out of me and it kind of tickles in a sensual way.

I'm hooked.

12