Ryan becomes Jennifer Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer has to run again!
4.5k words
4.65
4.1k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone woke me as I rolled over to answer careful not to wake David as well. It was Charles again. I quickly got out of bed and went down the hall to the living room.

"Hello."

"Hey there sugar! How are you?"

"I'm good how are you?" I was trying to be quiet without him noticing.

"Well I'm doing fantastic, thank you. I took an early flight out of Seattle and I'm in Chicago waiting on a connection. I'm really looking forward to getting back there and seeing you. And I'm sorry it took longer than I originally thought."

"Um, that's okay." What do I tell him?!

"Did ya miss me?"

Shit! "Of course."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't put you on the spot like that. I have some things to do when I get back but I'd love to see you tonight."

I had to tell him, there's no way I could go on all day giving him hope. "Listen Charles, it's not a good time for me right now."

A long silence ensued.

"Charles?"

"Yes, we'll keep me in mind okay?"

"I'm sorry."

"No no no, it's okay." And then he hung up.

I stood there looking out over the city that's just waking up and decided to brew a pot of coffee.

After I went back to the room where David was sleeping and grabbed a cute white satin robe I had my coffee on the back patio with a cigarette thinking about the talk with Charles.

It's been three days since he left and he wanted to meet with me when he returns tonight. I had to tell him, I couldn't do that to myself or David let alone Charles.

I've been with David since we met and I feel a very strong connection to him. Charles is a sweet man and I liked him but I couldn't do that to David.

Aside from the sexual aspect David and I have become very close. We talk about everything. Everything except the truth about what happened to bring me here. Without lying to him I said I needed a change and this change isn't acceptable back home. He never pressed the issue.

We had packed me a bag Monday bringing it back to his place but he also had me buy so many beautiful (and expensive) outfits online. Last night after we made love he asked me to stay, or in his words 'it would be nice having me around all the time if I wanted'.

I was really getting good at just being a girl and in a way, a girlfriend. Yesterday as we walked through town he asked me if I ever thought about a total change and at first I thought to myself, no way, there's no way I could do that. But as we talked I started to ask myself what if this situation up north doesn't end, then what? I have to see my parents again. My friends too. Could they accept me as a girl? I know my parents and my brother wouldn't care one way or another knowing it's still me.

I asked David if he thought I was feminine enough for him and he said yes. He just asked me because some people want the entire change.

In the last week I've really taken extra steps to be as feminine as possible from my mannerisms to how I talk, walk everything. And I loved it. I loved the girl looking back at me in the mirror with the big brown almond shaped eyes, long lashes and sweet smile. But how far did I want to take this?

Sexually I've never been so happy.

No girlfriend I've ever had had given me orgasms the way I do now. Nor was I ever the cause of anyone's great orgasms. With David it was mind blowing how much the man came and how quickly he recovered to go again.

Aside from the sexual aspect with David we have been very intimate in other ways too. We cuddle a lot, watching tv, playing video games, holding hands as we walk, making meals together. We have silly conversations and even deep ones. I've given him his space while he's working but he's also enjoyed the complimentary blowjobs I've given while he's working too.

That's the one thing I really seem to enjoy most is pleasing him orally. Well anyone for that matter but I've only done this with three men and one forced me. Then there was the intercourse which we've done two more times but I still haven't changed it up from me being on top. It feels safer that way and David has been kind enough to go along.

I'm leaning against the railing looking beyond the city out towards the mountains when I hear David come out. He comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me and I lean back against him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." I say as he kisses my neck.

"So who's Charles."

"Nobody to worry about."

"He called several times."

"He won't call again."

He turned me around and we kissed tenderly then he said, "will you tell me who he is?"

"I met him last week and we had a little bit of fun but that's over now."

"If you had something serious going on wi-"

I cut him off with a finger on his lips, "it wasn't serious and it's over now." I moved my finger and kissed him again.

We had breakfast at the breakfast bar and I told him about Charles and the brief time I was with him. Then I told him this is where I want to be. I told him how happy I was being here and he said that he wanted me here too.

David had to work that day and he had to go into the office for a few hours.

Many more packages arrived that day with so many cute and beautiful outfits. And shoes, I really became obsessed with heels and wedges. When David returned home that afternoon I wanted to look so inviting that he'd ravage me.

Having so much time on my hands I went into town and got a mani pedi with my nails painted a glossy white. I also had made a hair appointment and cut my hair a bit shorter, like a long bob cut. I loved the style and the way it really framed my face.

I think the girl that did my nails knew about me but she didn't say anything, she was an absolute sweetheart. The hairdresser guy that did my hair knew but he treated me like a princess and we talked the entire time.

I also had been watching videos on YouTube on how to tuck and hide my junk and while there are several different ways I found one that worked for me and felt amazing. It sounded painful listening to the narrator explain it but when I did it the sensation was extremely erotic. Basically I push my cock and balls up inside myself and hold them in place with a tiny piece of clear medical tape.

I was looking forward to his return and chose a very light and thin chiffon mini dress. It was a light orange floral design that wrapped around with a cute bow tie in the back. The neck line drooped down but with the right makeup I could create the illusion of a small cleavage.

After I did my makeup and my hair that's all I wore, no panties no shoes just this tiny little dress. I did add some silver bracelets, hoop earrings and a silver anklet and a spritz of this vanilla perfume he liked.

Then I busied myself cleaning up and it felt so sexy tucked like this I could feel myself getting so hot and wet. I couldn't wait until he returned.

I had heard the elevator ding as I was doing the dishes and a moment later David was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around me. I leaned back into him as he turned my face so we kissed over my shoulder.

"You look so sexy, Jennifer."

"Thank you, David."

As we kiss again his hand runs down over my chest stopping briefly to gently pinch a nipple.

I give a small moan as our kiss gets hotter and his hand goes over my belly and then a little further he's right above my crotch.

"Mmm, no panties. I like this side of you."

With my right hand reaching back around his head I pull him back to kiss me more. Our tongues dance with each other just as his hand reaches my hidden boy parts and he stops kissing me and looks at me with a curious grin.

"Jennifer?"

"David."

"Wow, so fuckin sexy." He says rubbing the void where my dick would be getting me so wet, so hot and bothered.

He removes my hand and keeps me facing he sink as both his hands begin to grope me. He keeps me there as his hands go to my hips then down my thighs before he lifts the hem of the dress.

"Such a perfect ass, baby girl." He says as I can tell he's going down to his knees.

What's he doing now?

He begins kissing my cheeks very purposefully and gentle, subtle and slow as he works from side to side. It's feels exquisite and so sensual I moan and whimper with each kiss.

He spreads my ass cheeks and runs his warm moist tongue from down low, over my entrance all the way to the small of my back and I cry out.

"Oh David..." I moan. "Please fuck me." I whimper as his tongue licks all around my hole driving me insane with lust.

David turns up the heat when I feel his tongue drive inside me and I really moan aloud gripping the countertop. He has my legs spread eating me out and I don't think the tape is gonna hold much longer.

I beg him in soft low whimpers to fuck me over and over but he just continues his assault on my ass. His hands go up and down my legs while my back arches and my hips push back sticking my ass out to him even more.

At last he stops and kisses his way up my back to my shoulders as he holds my hips firmly I feel the head of his cock at my hole and I push back.

It spreads my sphincter wide with that wonderful sensation of him filling me as his shaft begins to slide up inside me.

"Ohhhh." I moan feeling him thrusting upwards practically lifting me off my feet.

"Jennifer you're so tight."

I really had to catch my breath as I've never felt it like this before. He's pushing in and I'm feeling every single bump and vein on his dick as it stretches my ass. He keeps going until he's balls deep and I cry out from sheer pleasure. The head of his cock hit that sweet spot inside me and my little cock just began twitching even more.

I didn't get the chance to savor the moment as he pulls back then drives in again and again and again. I feel light headed and in a daze as David really began fucking me silly.

He's still holding my hips while I'm holding onto the countertop as his cock slides deep inside me constantly hitting that sweet spot. And then he stops abruptly and takes me into the living room. I'm panting hard catching my breath as he has me get on all fours on the couch while he positions himself behind me.

Then I moan aloud as he pushes his dick back in my tight ass and he goes nice and slow balls deep again allowing me to enjoy every inch of him.

As David begins to fuck me at a nice slow pace I saw our reflection in the window and this blew me away turning me on even more if that was even possible.

With my dress hiked up over my hips it looks so hot with him behind me sliding in and out of my ass. The way my back is arched with my round ass sticking up taking all of his thick meat. The curves of my tan body are enough to make me come but how many more times will I be able to have an orgasm in one session?

The way my long brown hair frames my face as my mouth is open and my eyes half closed in ecstasy. I even had a moment of fantasy wishing I had a cock in my mouth too.

He pushes my head down to the couch as he really picked up the pace with louder grunt's breathing heavier as I cry out with every thrust. I've had an orgasm but it feels like I'm about to have another as he slams his cock deep inside me.

"Ahhhh!" He moans loudly as he pushes in all the way filling my ass full of his cum.

I moan and whimper as yet again I cream myself as my hand rubs my semi limp dick. I want him to stay in me forever. I want this sensation to never end.

We had dinner on the patio while the sun began to go down and talked about taking a trip ironically back up north. David owns a house on an inlet at Rehoboth beach in Delaware. I've been through Rehoboth several times but it was always to head to Ocean City Maryland.

Later as we cuddled on the couch he told me Rehoboth is a gay friendly community and we could be ourselves, not that we were having a problem with it now. It just so happens that when he bought the place years back he had imagined being with a pretty crossdresser or fem boy that he could take there and feel safe.

Over the next couple days we talked about it some more but he couldn't go until this one project was over which it would be by early next week.

I went back to the little house a couple times but I mainly stayed with David now. Over the weekend we had a wonderful time with each other. The project for his work ended Saturday and it was then we decided to take the road trip to his house at the beach. We would leave Monday and David packed like he wasn't returning. He was but he thought maybe we could stay there as long as we wanted.

Sunday afternoon we were laying together on the couch all cuddled up when my phone rang. Initially I ignored it but it kept going until I finally reached over to the coffee table and saw the unknown number.

I had to answer.

I sat up, "hello."

"Jennifer, you gotta go!" It was Andrea and her tone was frantic.

I got up and went outside to the patio my heart racing. "What? Why?"

"They got to Robby!" She said.

"What? How?"

"Sweetie, they've been putting the pressure on everyone because my dad and Patrick are getting close to figuring this out and Sterling and Drake know it. They pulled your brother in yesterday and he told them where you are."

My mind was blown by this news! Robby cracked under the heat but why? Andrea told me, "they were going to charge him as an accessory and he cracked. He's too young Jennifer, he was scared shitless."

I was terrified all over again but now I was angry too. They used my younger brother to get to me and scared him to do it.

"Do they know what I look like now?"

"Nobody in your family knows about the disguise babe, but you should still leave there. Pat told me to tell you take a long road trip anywhere just as long as you don't stay there."

"I'm fuckin freaking out here, Andrea."

"I understand but you have an advantage, they don't have an exact location because your family doesn't know the address. And nobody knows what you look like right now either. They're all looking for a guy."

In a small way that was a relief but I still didn't feel comfortable, "okay And's, I'm scared but I'll go. Will you keep me posted?"

"You know I will. Love you girlfriend."

"Love you too." I said hanging up. As I turned to go back inside David was standing there looking at me with concern all over his handsome face.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?"

"So that's the real reason why I'm here. And the truth is my family doesn't know about this part of me now. Actually, nobody does." I said to David as he sat there listening to my sad ass story.

He nods thoughtfully, "so you weren't kidding when you said you were new to this."

"You are my first." I moved into his arms and he held me tight.

"Then we need to get you to Rehoboth immediately."

"David," I sat back up looking into his eyes, "you don't have to get involved in my scary world."

"You're my girlfriend, I can't let anything happen to you."

I kissed him passionately then we hugged. I have a boyfriend now. We left an hour after the phone call from Andrea and drove for hours before we stopped at a hotel in Virginia for the night. As we drove on the next day I was thinking about the beach and what I'd wear. Then out of nowhere I actually told David I think I wanted breast implants. Much to my delight he said that would be a great idea if that's what I really wanted. I said I did and I can afford them I just have to figure out where and how to do it. He told me to google it and let's talk more about it. He didn't want me making a rash decision on a life altering change. We both laughed at that but I definitely did go online to research it.

By three in the afternoon the next day we arrived in Rehoboth and his modest but beautiful house on a sandy little road near the beach.

It's a white stucco rancher style house facing Silver Lake to the west and a short walk to the beach. His closest neighbor is about a hundred yards back up the road.

It was a very cozy house and in many ways much nicer and cozier than his condominium back in Asheville.

As we got settled into beach life I had made up my mind about the implants and later the next week, the last week of June I had the procedure done.

At first it was very unnatural feeling like I would just tip over this way or that especially with the added sensation that I'd just fall flat on my face. I was a small 'c' size but still the newly added weight really altered my balance in the beginning.

During my recovery period sex was limited to blowjobs and only once did we attempt intercourse. It was actually very sensual and slow as David didn't want to hurt me. I rode on top of him for what seemed an eternity and it was the most erotic fuck of my life.

Then in late July David had to leave me for a short period for work. He asked me to come with him but we were both a little nervous about me flying. If the police had been notified in Asheville which is likely then as Ryan Marshall I am being looked for. Neither David nor I wanted to take any chances even though all traces of my former self are practically gone.

So on Thursday morning David left for Charlotte where he'd catch a plane to San Francisco for a huge project. He'll be at least a week.

I spent the rest of the day online shopping and cleaning the house. David said we will stay here as long as we need to so I was pretty much making it homey for me.

Friday morning I was thinking about walking down to the shoreline by the lake when my phone rang, unknown number.

"H-hello?" I ask a bit nervously after the last call.

"Ry-Jennifer? I still can't get over that voice thing you're doing." It was Pat!!

I ignored that comment and said, "Hey!! What's going on? I've been freaking out."

"Calm down, I have good news and bad news."

"Okay, go on."

"Two of the three charges against you have been dropped."

"Which ones?"

"Two of the armed robberies. The victims of both came forward and were shown photo lineups with you in there. They picked two other guys every time. You were never even considered. So the DA dismissed those charges."

"And the bad news?"

"The last supposed victim is sticking to his story that it was a young man of Asian decent. My uncle and I don't buy it."

"Why?"

"Because the investigating officer says the video was conclusive but it somehow disappeared."

"Sterling."

"Sterling." Pat confirms.

"Fucker."

"Agreed but there's doubt now which will work in your favor. Their case against you is falling apart. The more we dig the more we're finding out and we can bring it to the DA."

"Anything in particular that'll end this?" I asked.

"We need that connection between Sterling and Drake but we're coming up short, nobody's talking."

"So is it still bad for my family?"

"No, not at all."

"What about you?"

"I'm fine. They never know how to find me anyway."

"Of course."

"I hope wherever you are you're doing okay. How's the new image working for you?"

There was no way I could ever tell him the truth, "it's okay."

"Okay? C'mon, you looked great the last time I saw you. Now that you've had some practice I'll bet you look even better."

You have no clue, none.

"Listen, I have another deposit to make for you so I'd better be going. I wish I knew where you were and we could meet."

"Wait, why?"

"Just to make sure you're okay."

"You won't take my word for it?"

"Well yeah but I know you, you never open up."

Boy so much has changed, I wanted to say. "Doing anything fun this summer?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well, my uncle wants me to take a break from snooping around so I thought I'd run down to Cape May this weekend."

Oh my God!!! My heart began racing and so many thoughts flooded my mind! Cape May is a ferry trip away!

"Jen?"

I liked the way he said that, "I'm here."

"Good. Look for the deposit Monday or Tuesday. Okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay well, I'll be in touch soon. I promise."

12