Ryan becomes Jennifer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good."

"Okay, talk to you later."

"Pat?"

"Yeah?"

"The last time you saw me, was it weird for you?"

It got quiet on the other end.

"Pat?" I asked scared he hung up.

"No. It wasn't weird. I told you you looked great."

"Thanks. Talk to you soon."

And then he hung up.

My mind kept racing long after that phone call. I sat on the front porch googling car rentals and ferry trips. And I had a good idea where Pat would be going once he gets to Cape May.

I finally made up my mind, I was going to go see Pat no matter what the outcome!

The next morning as I pulled the rental car onto the loading dock of the ferry David had called. I told him the truth about where I was going and who I was going to meet. I also told him about the conversation I had with Pat the night before. His only question was if I thought this was a good idea and I said I didn't know but I had to find out.

He asked me to call him if I needed anything and he'd come back.

Once the ferry was underway I decided to leave the car and go on deck. I was dressed fairly casual for beautiful summer day in blue denim short shorts and a blue bikini top with a tiny light white blouse. I also wore the bottom to the bikini under the shorts along with plain white sneakers.

I still enjoy the looks I get, the harmless flirting guys do but I pretty much kept to myself the entire trip to Cape May.

At last I de boarded the ferry and I was on my way to a certain motel I knew he liked in west Cape May. There are several in the general vicinity along with a few restaurant/bars and the beach is a block away.

It didn't dawn on me until the moment I was checking in, who is he down here with?

"Miss?"

I look up at the motel clerk, "yes?"

"Checkout?"

"Oh, sorry. Monday."

"Thank you."

My room is on the first floor at the very end. I get in my room and unpack then decide to hit a grocery and liquor store. It's a busy weekend at the shore with lots of people as I went about my business like any other girl on a weekend trip.

How do I go about looking for Pat? What's he driving? And most importantly who's he with?

I spent most of the day sipping wine and looking out my window to the entrance and I never saw him. The hotel vacancy sign this morning said 'vacancy' and by now late in the afternoon the 'no' had been added.

It was around seven when I decided to order some food and I sat out front of my room waiting on the delivery.

David called while I was eating my grilled chicken and salad. He asked how I was doing and how it was going with my friend. I told him I hadn't seen him yet. He asked how long would I look for him and I said if I don't see him by tomorrow evening I would forget this crazy idea.

It was well past nine when I figured I wouldn't see him coming or going from the motel so maybe I'll take a walk. I knew this one restaurant that has a bar facing the beach. Pat and I had gone there last summer every night we were down here.

But he wasn't there that night. I had one glass of wine and walked back to the motel.

I decided I'd curl up in bed and watch a movie then post up again in the morning. As I was walking across the parking lot towards my room I noticed a man standing by the pools fence smoking a cigarette.

While all I could see was the silhouette of a man he had the same build as Pat. My heart rate soared as I made up my mind to go ask the man for a spare cigarette even though I had a full pack in my clutch bag.

I approached the shadowy figure and as I got close enough I said, "excuse me?"

The man turned and the light shone on his face.

We stood about ten feet away from each other and we both recognized each other immediately. His eyes wide with surprise and I felt the burn of tears about to start.

12