Ryan becomes Jennifer Pt. 05

Story Info
Jennifer reunites with an old friend.
3k words
4.75
3.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, there are two chapters left and they are in the works. but in the meantime i will be taking a break from this story to add different ones ive also been working on. its so much fun to be all girly and dressed sexy while writing. Xoxoxoxoxo's

"Ryan?"

"Jennifer." I corrected him with a nervous smile.

"Yeah, holy shit. I hardly recognized you. What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"That's great but...wait. How close were you when we talked yesterday?"

"Rehoboth beach."

Pat put his cigarette out and looked me over from my sandaled feet all the way up to my face. His eyes did slow when he looked at my chest. "Why there?"

"Andrea told me to leave Asheville and my friend has a house in Rehoboth."

"But it's so close to home. You're taking a big chance, you know that right?"

"You said they couldn't find you and you just said you barely recognized me. If you can barely recognize me how will they?"

"I didn't think you'd come here with that information. C'mon, my room is upstairs."

"And mine's right there." I was surprised when Pat walked up and took my hand leading me to my room. I had the key card out and swiped it giving us entry.

He saw the bottle of whiskey on the dresser and helped himself pouring us each a drink then he joined me on the foot of the bed.

"You're crazy, ya know that right?" He says. He didn't sound that angry if he was at all. Our eyes met again this time a bit longer then he asks, "are those real?"

"Real implants."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Wow, nice touch. You're really into this girly thing huh?"

"Yes."

"Wanna stay this way? Forever, I mean."

"Would it be wrong if I said I've thought about it?"

"No. It suits you. Tell me about the friend in Rehoboth."

"Why?"

"Should I be worried?"

"If he's my friend why should you be worried? Don't trust my judgment?"

"At the moment Jennifer, no. It's pretty reckless you came here but nothing we can do about that now."

"Reckless? Wanting to see a familiar face is reckless? I'm sorry but I missed you and once you said you were going to be here I just wanted to come. I wanted to see a friend." I had gotten myself all worked up to the point of near tears.

He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me in, "I'm sorry, I'm just surprised is all. And I am glad to see you."

He held me for a long time before saying, "don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"To my room to get a few things. I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Then he leaves me alone for a little bit. He's not gone long and returns with a backpack and a case of beer. As he puts some beer in the mini fridge I ask if he's planning on sleeping in here too?

"Yeah, why?"

"You can't sleep on the floor?" I say pointing down at the faux hardwood floor.

"I wasn't planning on sleeping on the floor if that's okay with you."

I just smiled, "of course but I like to be cuddled."

"I bet you do." He says giving me a knowing look.

"Hey," I say back playfully, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Tell me about your friend in Rehoboth. You seemed to avoid that."

"I'm not avoiding that, he knows I'm here."

"What's his name?"

"David."

"How old is he?"

"29 and don't start interrogating me."

"One last question."

I sat there with my arms crossed waiting for it.

"What does he know?"

"Everything."

"Jennifer! That's fucking crazy." He came back over and sat down next to me again. "C'mon, what're you thinking?"

"What was I supposed to do? Andrea calls me frantically telling me to leave Asheville and I had no clue where to go. David was there and saw I was super stressed and I told him."

He sat there absorbing what I had said.

"I'm alone out there, Pat. You have no clue what that's like for me! Looking like this, running from a crazy drug dealer and the law. I did what I had to."

"I'm sorry. You're right, you had to do what you needed to do. And you trust him?"

"Yes."

"Is he good to you?"

I look down at my red painted toenails and said quietly, "yes he's very good to me."

"He wouldn't hurt you?"

Now I looked right at him, "No."

"Just checking." He yawned then stood up and went to the bathroom. While Pat was in the bathroom I grabbed a night shirt and waited.

Of course he'd come out in a just shorts, as he walked by I stared at his ripped torso, his washboard stomach and muscular legs. He grabbed another beer then stretched out on the bed.

I took my turn in the bathroom and stripped then pulled the black satin night shirt over my shoulders. I dabbed a bit of vanilla oil on my neck then brushed my hair before returning to the bedroom.

"Fuck." I heard Pat whisper as I grab myself a beer and climbed up on the bed next to him.

"What?" I ask playfully as he's watching me.

"Nothing."

"Okay."

I lay on my side towards him resting my head on my hand and stare at him for a long silent moment then I say, "why did you come down here alone?"

"I just needed to get away. Between work and looking for something on Drake I've been going nonstop."

"Thank you for that. No luck with it though?"

"Not really." Then he looks at me and says, "there is one thing we can't find."

"What's that?"

"An ex girlfriend, someone we can talk to that's not happy with him anymore."

"First of all why would you be looking for that? And secondly what if he treats his women good?What could they possibly tell you that you don't already know?"

He rolls over facing me, "ex's always have knowledge that we don't. Strange thing with him, we can't find an ex and he's not currently dating."

"Maybe he..." I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to believe a killer was after me.

"Maybe but I doubt it," he knew where I was going with that. "But there is something a little peculiar."

"Oh yeah."

"He enjoys adult book stores."

"What's so peculiar about that?"

"These ones are for men hooking up with men, crossdressers and transgenders."

"Oh, really? Drake? No."

"Yeah."

"Nooo."

"Yeah." Pat assures me.

We lay there facing each other for a long time and I desperately wanted to touch him but I was too scared of rejection.

"Maybe I can help?" I say quietly.

"Out of the question."

"Why not?"

"You know why. They want you out of the picture. Completely."

"We know Sterling does but what if Drake is into girly boys. Maybe I could help myself by being me and seeing if he'll talk."

"No. That's not even an option so drop it."

We fell silent as we lay there facing each other. It's very hard for me now to lay with a man that's practically naked and not play. So I guess this is what a platonic relationship looks like.

I don't like it.

In a huff I roll over and try and put sex out of my mind but it's not going away until I began to feel sleepy.

At some point in the night I wake and feel Pat right behind me spooning me and he's definitely not asleep as I feel his hard cock pressed against my ass with his hand on my thigh.

I casually move my arm over my side and feel with my hand for his cock. I feel the soft skin and the rigidity of his shaft on my backside and a low, "mmmm," come from him. So I gently wrap my fingers as best as I could around his cock.

I roll my shoulders over just slightly to see him looking down at me. He takes my face in his hand and turns my head a little leaning down he begins to kiss me sweetly on the lips.

I give a sweet low moan as we kiss and my fingers slowly run over the length of his meat. I couldn't believe he's so hard.

His tongue slips into my mouth and I whimper a little hoping this isn't a dream as I kiss him back almost desperately.

I break our kiss and look at him for what seemed a long time before he asks, "are you okay?"

"Are you?" I put that question on him.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because Pat, it's still me."

He leaned back in and held my face as he kissed me softly. "I've been hoping to get this chance with you, Jennifer."

I could've cried had this scenario been any different however given the situation I pushed him over on his back and climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately as his hands groped my entire back and ass.

I began to place gentle kisses on his chest working my way down so I'm between his legs and kiss down his belly while keeping eye contact.

I'm on my hands and knees kissing my way down further until I'm over his cock, I rub my cheek over his meat and give a slight moan, then looking up I smile seductively at him as his hand runs through my hair again.

I slip my hand under his fat dick positioning his shaft straight up to his belly as we continue to keep eye contact. Then I run my tongue from the base to the tip and place kisses up his belly.

He catches me off guard by pulling me up to face him and he kisses me sweetly at first as his hands grope my ass and back. The way his cock feels on my belly is getting me wet and I'm so turned at this point.

Our kiss gets hotter as our tongues begin to play in each others mouths so much I whimper and moan as he holds me tight.

I break free and slide back down his body kissing him all over, even gently biting him along the way until I'm over his cock again.

I kiss and lick his shaft slow and sensually working my way down to his balls. I took my time with each one sucking and licking before running my tongue the length of his beautiful cock to the tip.

I look right at him as I slip the head in my mouth as my tongue caresses the underside. He moans while I whimper happily with my mouth full.

I really began to make love to his cock enjoying every single moment of this. I'd suck the tip really using my tongue and lips then slide my lips down one side and back up the other before slipping the head back in my mouth.

I began to slowly bob my head up and down on his cock and when he moaned I gave the sweetest whimper back as our eyes locked.

I felt so vulnerable yet so powerful with his fat dick in my mouth and the look of satisfaction on his face. I continue to bob my head holding his meat with both hands easily as I really began taking more and more in my mouth and down my throat.

I was beginning to get a rhythm going when he suddenly and easily pulled me back up so we were kissing again. I guess my wet lips and chin didn't bother him as our kiss was intense and passionate.

He sat up so now I was straddling his lap with my arms around his shoulders and his hands again all over me had me spinning. The guy could do anything he wanted to me and I'd let him.

Our kiss continues until he slid off the bed so he was standing before me and his big beautiful cock stood straight out. I laid on my belly and took his cock back in my mouth and began going down on him again like I was on a mission. I was worshiping this giant piece of meat and he was loving it.

When his hand groped my ass I moaned louder and when he slid his hand under my panties, I whimpered for him.

He had one hand in my panties probing my ass while the other was on the back of my head gently pushing me further down his shaft.

He began to slowly face fuck me and I stopped bobbing my head allowing him full control over me as he used my mouth. I just moaned and whimpered enjoying every moment of this.

When he slowed down it was my turn again and I held his slick manhood with both hands as I worked the head with my lips and tongue while I stroked him.

At times I would hold him out and twirl my tongue around the tip then wrap my wet lips around the tip and glide down over the rim, down his shaft getting more than half in my mouth and down my throat. I'd feel every bump, vein and how wide it gets as it spreads my mouth open.

I moan, whimper and stare up at him while I was in heaven sucking his big dick.

I wanted more and I could tell he did too as his fingers continued to probe my boy pussy. Occasionally when he drove a finger inside me and I'd raise my ass to meet this intrusion.

Pat held my head for a moment then pulled his cock out of my mouth and got back on the bed climbing over me fairly quick and was behind me spreading my legs while gently holding me down.

He pulls my panties to the side and spreads my ass cheeks then I he dove right in and ate me out nearly causing me to scream in delight.

Instinctively my ass rose to the occasion to meet his assault on my boy pussy as he ate me out relentlessly. I moaned so loud as I held the blankets tight.

I begged him to fuck me, I craved his big cock to be inside me I whined until he finally stopped and pulled me by the hips so I was on my hands and knees.

I can see our reflection on the dark flat screen tv and it's so hot. My feminine figure a sexy silhouette on all fours while his huge body is behind me and I can see his big hard cock ready to push in my ass.

He rubs the head of his cock up and down my crack then stops right at my hole. I moan anticipating him spreading me wide and a moment later he's pushing in and my sphincter is stretched wider than it ever has been.

"Mmmm!" I moan biting my lip as the pain is excruciating at first but I push back on him and past the pain to a euphoric place as he slides in slow and steady.

"You okay?" He asks softly.

I turn my head around in my daze and smile wanly as I reach behind me around his thigh urging him to push in deeper.

I look back at the reflection on the tv and watch as I feel him going deeper and deeper inside me and I feel nothing but lust and love. Lust for the man I'm with and love because he's been my best friend since we were young. And I've always had a place for Pat in my life.

My back arches while I drop my head to mattress feeling him go until he's balls deep inside of me. My little cock isn't even getting hard but it's dripping nonstop.

He's taken my breath away and it isn't until he begins to withdraw that I finally let out a long sigh and moan.

He pulls all the way to the tip before pushing back in nice and slow.

"Damn you're tight."

I can't even answer as he fills my boy pussy deep again taking my breath away.

This is repeated for who knows how long when I start to feel comfortable with his big cock and I really begin to relax. I don't think I had a single lucid thought except maybe harder.

"Ohhh fuck Pat! Harder baby, harder!" I cried out.

He grabbed my hips with both hands firmly and really began driving home deep and hard. His rhythm picked up pushing my face into the mattress as I held on and moaned and whimpered with each thrust.

We went on and on and while I seemed to be lost in this I was aware enough to thrust my hips back too. Gyrating my ass for him as he held on running his hand up my back, firmly holding my tits.

Then he pulls me up, my back to his chest and he turns my head just a bit and we kiss as he pumps his hips upward fucking me deliriously while kissed passionately. One hand on my tits the other rubbing my wet little limp clitty would send me over the edge again.

"I'm-not-gonna-last..." he grunts as I feel him staying deep inside me.

"Yes!" I cry, "Yes!"

Unlike David he didn't stop pounding me when he began to climax, he just continued to drive his cock in me harder and harder and I could feel him expand and swell then he flooded my pussy with his seed. It seemed to never end while I came several times, the last time just after he came inside my ass.

I squeezed my inner muscles tighter and tighter not wanting him to retreat. I wanted him inside me forever. My arms wrapped up behind me as we locked in a deep kiss.

He shot the last of his big load and I whimper holding on tight until we both fell back to the bed.

With Pat on top of me I fell back to sleep with a smile on my face and he was still inside me.