Ryan Ch. 04-06

Story Info
Orgasmic Bliss and The Past.
4.8k words
3.91
1.6k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4:

-Yes Daddy!-

Shit!

I feel two more smacks to each of my breast. "Ahhhhhh" I'm actively rubbing my pussy on his thigh trying to cum.

"What was my number one rule?"

"I Am to never give away what is yours!"

"And what does that include?" Erik leans me back into his by my neck.

With the other hand he spread my legs up and apart before his hand smacks my clit, "Ohhhh fuck!"

"Please!"

"Please what? Answer my question."

Why haven't I move my arms? Bitch! Cuz you know that if you do, he gone fuck us up.

I guess I took to long to answer because he delivers two more smacks to my pussy, "ANSWER ME SLUT!!!"

"Ahhhhhh!!! Please daddy!"

He smacks me again and I'm on the verge of cumming.

"That including me! My body! Your Pussy! Your Slut!"

"Good Girl."

Smacks my pussy again and I cum, "Ahhhhh fuck!"

He continues to smack my pussy and I start to squirt and shake, "Thank you sir! Thank you daddy! Thank you!"

After I stop shaking and squirting, he spanks my pussy one more time for good measure and I jerk in his lap.

He release my neck and kisses my forehead and then my ear, "That wasn't so bad. Did it feel good Sweet P?"

I whimper, "Yes Daddy."

Chapter 5:

-Getting Fucked Up-

He releases my neck and kisses my forehead and then my ear, "That wasn't so bad. Did it feel good Sweet P?"

I whimper, "Yes Daddy."

Rubbing my shoulders, "Why don't you go get changed so we can talk."

I shook my head and got off his lap. It wasn't until I got in my room that I realized all of what happened. Shit!

Deciding that what is done is done. I go back into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

30 minutes later....

Feeling refreshed and dressed in black cotton shorts, purple/blue tie-dye shirt, and no underwear or bra on, I walk out of my room.

"I said get dressed not take 25 years."

I rolled my eyes, "Stop being dramatic and I showered."

I walk over to my kitchen, I grab a bag of O-Ke-Doke hot cheese popcorn and some water. Damn, I really want some ice cream too, but it will melt by the time I'm done with the popcorn.... I'll get it later.

I go sit on the couch, furthest away from him, but giving me the ability to look directly at him.

"What do you want to talk about?" I open my bag of popcorn and start munching on it.

Erik looks at me with an emotionalist expression. I can tell that he is getting irritated. Erik doesn't like when people don't give him their full-undivided attention. That's the pompous ass head stuck up his head. Erik demands respect from everyone. But respect is earned and if he wants this to work.... wait! Where the fuck did that thought come from. I shake my head out of those thoughts. I focus back on his face, "Are you going to tell me what is it that had you coming here? Because it can't be to just make and see me cum all over your pants."

Suddenly he smirks, "And why can't that be the reason?"

Breathe.

"Erik Stark Ahlstrom!"

"Ok," he blows out air, "Ineedyoutocomehome."

I looked at him confused, "What did you say?"

"Ineedyoutocomehome."

"Erik Stark Ahlstrom, I swear to God, Nyx, and all other things holly, if you don't slow the fuck down and tell me whats doing on...."

"I need you to come home."

Just to fuck with him, "I'am home."

His face becomes deadpan, "You know what I mean Ryan."

I do, but it's no longer my home.

"You can't possibly mean the castle you live in."

"Yes, our home. The kingdom needs its queen back."

I laugh, "And did you tell your kingdom, why it's 'queen' left in the first place?"

He breathes deep, "Ryan. Don't do that."

"Do what? Questioning me being queen or telling everyone."

"All of It! But more importantly that you are the queen." He looks me in the eye, "You are my queen and theirs. It's time that you come home and lead."

" I no longer became the queen the moment you choose that cunt over me."

Before Erik could retort, we sensed two people walking up to my door. I know one of them is Lindsay, so I didn't feel alarmed. When they got directly in front of my door, I felt the other familiar presence. Damn it to all fucking hell. I had this feeling that I know this person is not only here with Erik, but Linds new boo.

Dean.

My Suspicions were confirmed when they both walked in and I could smell them on each other. They both tried to hide it, but I wasn't the best hybrid for nothing.

"Ry! Look who I found lurk-"

"Cut the crap. I know yall are a thing. You need to do better than a shower, airing out the car, and dowsing in perfume to fool me."

"Shit. Ok look, I was gonna tell you, but I knew you were still on the outs with lover boy over there."

"I understand."

"And, I didn't tell him anything about you and what you've been doing for the past 5 years. I... wait." Trying to catch her breath, "you understand?"

I smirk at the couple, "Yes Lindsay, I understand. Yall love each other."

"Woah!" They both say at the same time.

"We just got together."

"Yeah, what she said."

I snort, "y'all been together for 6 months and unless yall not mates, then yall in denial."

I so badly want to laugh at the pale faces of the couple, "so are y'all mates?"

"Yeah." Lindsay says.

"Ok, I trust that you didn't tell dickhead over there anything even though you have a right to not keep secrets from your mate."

I heard a snort from her mate, "Actually, she seduced me and then asked how our first time was. Of course it was out of this world, but she then goes to theaten to withhold sex if I ever tell the dickhead over there anything."

"Hey! Cool it with the dickheads."

But you are one.

I laugh as I look at Lindsay's face heating up, " What?! Thats my best friend and I felt like I was already betraying her."

I got serious, "Lindsay Anna Tyler! Mates are supposed to be for life and cherished. I would never expect you to give that up for anyone. Nyx and the Moon Goddess gives mates for a reason. Hell, the Christian God gives soulmates, although very few humans find theirs. Don't let anything get in the way of that bond. Unless they are fuckboys who only causes you heartbreak."

Everyone hears the growl coming from the fuckboy.

Lindsay runs and slams into my arms crying, "thank you Ry for being my best friend and sister and supporting me in this."

I hug her tight, "Always."

She sniffs and pauses in her crying. She pulls back to look in my eyes. I see her eyes narrow before she displays this huge ass smile.

Fuck.

"Bitch! You got that pussy fucked up, huh?"

I snap my head and narrow my eyes to the fuckboy when he chuckles. He stops abruptly when I start smirking. I turn to my best friend, "Yeah, this fine ass nurse I saw at the doctor's office. 6'2, dark chocolate skin smooth as a baby's butt, and with a fade. I so badly wanted to throw my ass back on him when he was looking but I just got his number. When I got home, I called him up and invited him over after his shift. Girl! When I tell you this man ate the shit out of this pu..."

I was suddenly hauled up and over his shoulder before I could blink. I raise my head from his ass to see Lindsay and Dean smirking.

"Yall not gonna help a bitch out?"

"Bitch please. You riled him up, you get the consequences."

"Fuck both of yall."

They both laugh.

"No Bitch, he about to fuck you."

I hear the door slam, "Don't be slamming my fuckin door Erik."

I hear it lock before I'm whipped on the bed. I try to escape by scooting back. All he does is grab my legs to pull my back and turn me over on my belly.

Smack!

"Ooooooo fuck!"

I hear laughing, "Bye Ryan! We will come back later." I hear the front door close.

Fuckin pussies can't help a girl out.

I haven't been paying attention because if I did I would have known that Erik had his clothes off, my clothes off, and my ass in the air with his dick lined up against my wet pussy. Before I could completely register what was going on, he slammed his dick in me.

"Erik!"

I feel pain on both my ass cheeks, "that is not my name right now!"

He so fucking brutal!

But you love it.

Shut up!

I feel another slap on my ass cheeks and more burning pain, "You want to give my pussy away?!"

I don't know why he lets me rile him up like this.

I'm suddenly yanked out my thoughts by him yanking my head up, "If you even think about giving my pussy up, I will kill him. But before I do, I will let him watch me as I fuck you— his last vision will be me making MY SLUT cum."

My pussy gush. Why the fuck does this make me wet.

Cuz your a fuckin sadist

Shut up!

Oh God! Fuck!

"Mmmmmm, I've missed my pussy." He leans into my ear, "I have to tell you something. I was gonna wait until it happened to tell you what I've been doing for the last 6 months."

I can hear the sadistic ass smile in his voice and all while my body is still in pleasure, it fills with dread.

He chuckles evilly, " I've switched out your birth control pills."

Shiiiiiittttttt! I tried to escape him and his fucking, but I'm locked in place.

"Erik! Let me go! Please let me go!"

He doesn't say anything.

"Erik! I fucking hate you! If you do this— oh fuck!"

Why am I still getting wet?

Because he fuckin us so good.

"If you do this, we are done. I won't ever come back."

Still no verbal response, but he uses inhuman speed to fuck me harder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

He slams into my pussy to the hilt and cums. His hot cum filling me up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I squirt and I shake. He holds his cum in as I can't stop squirting or shaking.

I black out.

"We will see about that Ryan."

Chapter 6:

-Where it all Started-

I was livid and was on the brink of murdering someone. I was sitting on a plane ignoring the three people in the back and anxious to see a doctor. Why would he do this to me. Yes, I wanted his babies, but not like this and without my consent. I sure as hell don't want to be like that cunt.

I hear Lindsay walking up and sitting in the open seat next to me, "why are you ignoring us."

"Not now Lindsay."

She paused.

" I know you don't want to be back here, but-"

"Although that is a problem, it isn't the main issue right now. Just leave it be Lindsay. I need time to cool down and as much as I love you, I need you to go back to your seat before I bring this whole damn plane down."

I think she has caught on that this is more than just me pouting. I'm not sure what gave it away— calling her by her first name or not telling her what is wrong.

It could be the "I'll bring the plane down" comment.

Shut up.

Without another word, Lindsay gets up and walks backs to her seat.

I can't wait to get the fuck off this plane.

-------------

"My Lord and his guests, welcome back to Hungary. I hope you all have had a nice flight and have a peaceful night and stay."

I was the first to get off the plane. More like flying off the plane. I grabbed my bag and thanked all the staff on my way to one of the three black cars.

Before I could open the door, an arm encased in a black sleeve reached out to stop me from entering. "Sorry ma'am, you will be riding in that car with his Lord and other guests." Signaling to the third car in the line.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "His Lord and other guests can ride together. You have two choices: 1) remove your arm and let me enter this car or 2) I will find my own way to the castle. Which will it be?"

I hear a sigh, "Just let her get in the car George."

George removes his arm. Wise decision Erik.

"Thank you George."

"Ma'am."

I open the car door and get in. George walks around to the other side to sit in the seat next to me. I turn to the trunk, "hello sir, can you scoot over so I can put my bag back there."

When the guy stationed in the back moves, I place my bag in the empty area. " Thank you. By the way, there are 4 G17 Gen4s in the side pocket close to you. As well as 5 M67 grenades in the main pocket.

Although their faces didn't show it, I know that they are shocked to see a woman who is not on the king's guard detail with weapons.

I face forward and sigh, "well, shall we get to it?"

I don't hear a response, but the car starts before moving forward.

-------------

"Lindsay, you and Dean can take the room upstairs. We added some more security measures to the castle since you and Ryan have been there. It will take us a little over a day to get there. Dinner will be at 7— that will give everyone two hours to settle in for the night and freshen up."

"Thanks Erik. We will see y'all at dinner." Her and Dean run upstairs to as she giggles at whatever Dean whispered in her ear.

I turn to Erik, waiting for him to show me my room.

"Come. Our room is this way."

"No, I'll stand watch on deck. You go to your room and I will see you all tomorrow."

I can see Erik gritting his teeth, trying to hold his anger in, "Ryan-"

"Look, unless you have a separate room for me, I'll help security surveil the boat. Enjoy your night, you highness."

Erik sigh, "I have an extra room."

I follow him without response.

He whispers, "this is gonna be a long boat ride."

Try a long trip. He thinks I'm gonna stay here for eternity, but I'm leaving after everything settles.

-------------

I step off the boat and look up at the castle I once was ready to call home in the distance.

"Gotdamn," I hear Lindsay say, "I'll never get use to how long it takes us to get to the castle."

Dean chuckles, "We are almost there babe. These cars will take us there in 30 minutes."

I watch as all three of them go to one of the cars in line. As I walk to a different one, I'm stopped by Erik's voice.

"I let you sit wherever you wanted on the plane, get in whichever car you wanted, and have your own room on the boat, but this is non- negotiable. You will sit in and get out of the same car as me. Everyone will expect their king and queen to be on one accord much more be in the same car."

I pause for a second to look at him. His body is still facing the car with his head turned to the side.

"I' am not your queen." I continue to walk to the car I chose to sit in.

A few seconds later, the passenger door on the other side of me opens up and Erik slides in, "lets go."

There was silence for about 10 minutes before I heard his mouth, "Ryan, you need to fix your attitude. Everyone needs to know that we are united. You are-"

I didn't get to hear the rest because I opened the car door and rolled out onto my feet before I ran into the bushes. I no longer wanted to hear him speak. He is a fuckin hypocrite. How you gone lecture me about having an attitude on something I have every right to have an attitude about, but you act like a possessive spoiled brat over a guy that I find cute. How da fuck does that happen.

I kept running until I got to the border of the castle. As I walk pass the border, I mask my scent as the sound of my feet go silent. Not even the vampires in close proximity could hear it. I walk until I'm at the back of the castle. This was too fuckin easy. We are going to have a talk about security around here. I stop when I'm a hundred yards from the door leading into the kitchen. I look up at the castle. Everything looks the same except the liveliness of it isn't there. I continue my journey into my doom.

I hear pots and pans banging, a bunch of feet bustling around, and the smell of warm bread. When I turned the corner, I saw the kitchen maids running around to get lunch ready. The head kitchen maid looks up at me with surprise reflecting in her eyes. She looks me up and down before she settles on a smirk. She tilts her head towards the door. Ah Mariam, I miss you so. I smile at her and mouth thank you. I walk through the door leading to the dining room.

No one was here yet. I turn to the right, down the east wing. Ok, if I pass up the bay window with the bird sticker.... yes, found it. Now the library should be 3 doors down on the left. I open the door and it opens to the library that has seen better days. What the fuck happen to the library? I shake my head. I don't have time for this. I close the door and walk to the bookcase all the way to the left, I try to reach for the blue book that is out of my reach. I jump and snatch the book in a downward motion, clicking the lock to release the hidden door open. I walk into the hidden passageway. Ok, look for the cut. Got it! I rub on the cut I made years ago on the frame. The cut was on the right which means I need to go to the left. Ok Ryan, almost there. It should be the fourth door on the right. I close the false door behind me and submerge myself in darkness. I let my eyes adjust to the dark before proceeding to the door. I click on the lever to open the hidden passage that opens to a room. It was my favorite because of the deep dark blue — almost black walls with a black frame canopy bed, dark blue bedding. The pillows are the same color as the rest of the bedding, but with silver intricate swirls. It's all covered by thick silver drapes that, without inhuman vision, you can only see a faint outline of whomever is in the bed. Oh, how I miss you room. The best feature about this room is the personal security system I added to the door and one look and I'm all smiles. The door handle is still gone and the deadbolts I added to the door, plus the electronic ID system are still in place. Guess he wasn't able to get in the room after all. I turn to the right and walk into the bathroom. I switch on the lights and go to turn on the shower. I take off my clothes, toss them in the hamper, and hop in the shower. This feels so good.

-------------

I think I'm gonna soak in the tub. I rinse off the soap and step out and walk to the big jacuzzi tub. I turned the water to the correct temperature, plugged the drain, and looked under the sink to see if my favorite bubble bath soap was still there. Yes! I look at it with love, "You have truly been missed." I pour a good amount of that into the tub. When the tub is fill up, I stop the water and sink into it. I moan, "God, this feels good." All of a sudden, a memory pops in my head. It was the first time I allowed Erik into my room.

5 & half years ago...

"Good morning Ryan."

I gasp. 'He is no longer calling me babe.'

"I can't talk much right now, I have a meeting, but i'll be back at lunch."

The sadness I was feeling a second ago vanished. It was at this moment that I realized that I needed to get out of my funk about the situation and love this man.

I wiped my tears, showered, and got dressed in a liac summer dress— something cute. I waited until I heard him outside the door. I'm slightly freaking.

"Babe?"

'Ok Ryan, just breathe and let the man in.'

I must have taken too long because I heard him sigh before placing my tray down. I quickly unlocked all the locks on my door. I took another deep breath and slowly opened the door. Erik had grown out a beard and his eyes was a dull blue color.

"Hi."

He inhaled sharply, "Ryan."

I open the door wider and gestured for him to come in. He quickly picked up the tray and walked in. I closed the door slowly. 'Lord, Goddess, and all things Nyx, please let me be making the right choice.' When I turned around my lips met his in a heated kiss.

12