Ryan Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present....

With my eyes closed, I start to move my fingers over my lips— remembering the kiss like it was yesterday. I move that hand and my other one down to my breast. I massage one of them as I play with the nipple of the other. I moan when I twist and squeeze it. I'm playing the first time Erik was in my room in my mind. I remember how he lifted my dress up and off my body. He groaned at the black lacy bra and boy-short panties I had on underneath. Next, he laid me down on the bed gently. I spread my legs; inviting him to lay between them. I could feel his dick against my pussy as it got hard. Erik would grind himself on my pussy making me moan. Then he started to place kisses down my stomach. As he made his way down to my pussy, he pulled my panties off before placing the first kiss on my clit. I moaned so loud and bucked my hips up to his mouth. All of a sudden, he licked up my sl-

I'm knocked out of my memory when I hear banging on the door, "Open this door Ryan!"

Damn! You just ruined our moment Erik. I don't say anything. I close my eyes and try to relax more in the tub.

But, alas Erik bangs on the door again, "Open this fuckin door Ryan!"

"Go away Erik! I'm trying to relax!"

I hear his sadistic ass laugh, "Ryan! I will bring this whole door down if you don't open this damn door!"

I get out the tub, unplug it, and grab the robe to wrap around me. I walk to the door and open it swiftly, "I wish you would Ahlstrom! I will burn this whole castle down! What the fuck do you want?!"

"Watch your mouth before I put it to work."

He thinks this shit is a game.

"Erik, I'm gonna close this door and then I'm gonna go take a nap. I will see you-"

Before I could complete my sentence, Erik barges in. Well, come the fuck in.

I guess I said that out loud because Erik snarls at me, "Close the fuckin door."

"Get the fuck out and I will."

"Ryan! I'm not playing whatever fuckin game your trying to play."

"Who said I was playing a game. I don't want to hear your fuckin mouth and I sure as hell don't want you in here."

I could see the steam rolling out of his ears. With inhuman speed, he rushes as me and hikes me up on his hips— pushing my back up against the door, slamming it shut. I jab him in the throat, which causes him to loosen his hold. I push him to give some distance before running at him. Using my momentum, I jump up and sparta kick him in the chest, which sends him flying to the wall. Not giving him a chance to get up, I slam into him, leaving an even bigger crack into the wall. I throw a right hook that catches his jaw before throwing an uppercut with my left. Erik's head comes back forward.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

Ryan, we need to breathe. But I couldn't breath. I felt her coming out and fast.

"You must have forgotten King- who I am."

My eyes turn black and the anger over the last 5 years rushes forward in a torrid of rage.

"Well let me show you." I rush at him with inhuman speed. I grab his neck and slam him into the ground. The floor underneath him cracks. I punch him in the ribs, loving the sound of them cracking. I laugh and moan, "Yeeessssss! I love that sound." Letting go of his neck, I slam my knee on his chest, cracking his sternum. I reposition myself until I'm straddling his chest. I use my legs to squeeze and crack more of his ribs. I rub my pussy on his broken chest, "Erik, Erik, Erik. It's a good day isn't it." I lean forward to kiss him in a dominating kiss. I pull back with a pout on my face, "Why won't you play with me mate?" I bring tears to my eyes. Sudden I laugh sadistically. I lean back forward, "I know what can get you talk-"

Before I can finish, Erik's head bumps me. I lose my balance and Erik wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing tight. I laugh and throw a jab to the other side of his ribs cracking a few of those. His hand loosen with a grunt. I punch him in the nose, drawing blood. With another grunt, he grabs my neck again and presses down on a pressure point. It doesn't hurt, but I can feel the darkness coming on. Before I know it, I stop fighting him and pass out.

Author's Note: Hello Lovelies! I hope you are liking the story. If you would like to read the rest of this story, you can find it on amazon with the same name on Thursday 24, 2022. I'll also be taking down most of the 'Anytime, Anyplace' series (except chapter 1). You can find that story on Amazon as well (R-rated: Anyplace or Time by Freya Wright). Thank you for reading my stories. I have another story in the works and will be uploading it sometime next week and will continue to upload until it is finished. Also, below is a plot summary of this story.

Plot Summary: Ryan 'Zaheima' Carter has lived up to her name from day one. Very few people knew Ryan, but everyone knew of Zaheima. Ryan is a beautiful black, millionaire as a silent shareholder in a few companies. Her neighbors never see her and if you pass her on the street you would think she is just an average person. Zaheima however, is a name the most vile creatures hate, but whisper as they draw their last breath. In the supernatural community she is seen as a dark angel, someone to fear, and Reaper of Death. However, Ryan isn't just about death, she has a past that is coming at her full force; the good, the bad, and the ugly. She is ready to take it head on. She doesn't know it yet, but she will need to be both Ryan and Zaheima to win this war.

12