All Comments on 'Ryan is a Good Step-Son'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

live4thebjlive4thebj10 months ago

I don’t usually do the step mom stories because they aren’t taboo enough for me but this one was hot.

****

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

That was great! 5 Stars. Please keep going.

Tall78701Tall7870110 months ago

Congratulations Chris, I think this is your best work yet. I like that you have ventured away from the full-blown incest. I like this better and it’s far more believable. A few comments. When the stepmother first started hitting on Ryan, I felt that could have been softened. Instead of such crude language, she could have just offered a soft brush of her body, a slightly inappropriate placement of her hand, or a subtle “slip of a nip.” That usually gets the message across. Secondly, I felt her coming to Ryan’s room that first night was a little weird. Just after having unsatisfying sex with Brad, why would she put on a bra and panties? I would think a shorty nighty, or an open robe would have been more likely. And finally, I feel the ending still needs a little polishing. Too abrupt an ending for an otherwise very good story. But overall, I loved it – 5 stars. BTW – I’m still amused by your half British/half American grammar and spelling. Maybe a refresh of your profile would help. Don’t worry, I won’t tell you Mum.

bare5747bare574710 months ago

Beautiful story, everyone gets horny but not everyone has the push to do something about it as the step mom did. I got a hint that Ryan's dad was sort of pushing him in the direction of his step mom and somehow knew it was her by asking her if she thought he'd be fucking her again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but you need another chapter! 5 stars. Plaese continue!

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

Stepmoms can be hot too, especially if they are younger. Ryan's dad needs to go out of town for a funeral or something. Then Ryan can fuck his stepmom and she can be even louder and swear. "Fuck me Ryan, oh baby harder, I love your cock," without worrying about his dad hearing them. Plus, they could then fuck multiple times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.