Ryan is a Good Step-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should go out with an older woman, you can learn a lot from them."

I couldn't believe it, had I suddenly been transported to a parallel universe, one where Brad was a different person. It was what I would have liked to say, but he'd said it. And it was completely out of character. Brad never gives advice like that.

But I was thankful that he had because it gave me an opening.

"Your Father's right, older women are more experienced," and then, while giving him my most seductive smile, I added, "They're a LOT more experienced."

He took his time before replying, and when he did, it was while locking eyes with me.

"I might just do that."

That sent shivers down my spine. From the look that he gave me I knew that it was really a yes, And that the older woman would be me!

That night, Brad surprised me again. This time by his actions rather than his words. As soon as we were in bed together his hand was reaching for my breast. I moaned when it found the nipple. Then his mouth was on the other one, sucking long and hard, like a hungry baby. This was good, but when I felt his hand on my thigh I shuddered, because I knew that it was going to get even better.

My pussy was ready, so his two fingers easily entered me. When they were fully in he rotated them, that made me gasp.

"I know that I've been neglecting you, I will do my ..."

I didn't let him finish, I cut him off with, "Don't talk, fuck me," and then, just to make sure that I would get what I needed, I said more.

"And do it hard."

When he forcibly pushed me onto my back I didn't complain, I just opened my legs for him. And when he roughly raised my legs high into the air, too high for a woman of my age, I didn't mind.

Sometimes our love-making is tender rather than passionate, but not tonight. This was all passion. It was how we used to do it when we first met. He was fucking me hard, making sure to use the full length of his cock. And it was working, my climax was on the horizon and it was approaching at speed.

But then the wheels came off!

He'd slowed down. He was like a man running a marathon that suddenly finds that his legs have gone. Brad managed to limp to the finishing line, but he left me hanging. I was so disappointed that I refused his offer to finish me off with his fingers.

He'd been satisfied, so sleep came easy to him. For me it would be a long night. Then I thought of something. It gave me butterflies in my stomach. My pussy was screaming out for cock, one that would satisfy it.

And there was one that could do that in the next room!

I wanted to go to my Step-Son, but what if he rejected me? That would be so embarrassing, just thinking about it was making me feel sick. For the next ten minutes it was a struggle between right and wrong. It was making my head ache. When I eventually made my decision, I almost laughed, it was always going to be this. I'd just delayed the inevitable.

When I entered his room, without knocking, I was only wearing a bra and panties. When he saw me, his face was calm and his body relaxed. He'd taken it in his stride, as if he'd been expecting me to come to him.

I blurted out, "I couldn't sleep."

"Me too."

Then his face changed. It was now serious.

"This is not a good idea."

So I was right, he was going to reject me. I told myself that I wasn't going to cry, but I knew that I would. When he beckoned me to come towards him, with his arms outstretched, I thought it was so that he could console me, but when I got to him there was no hug. Instead he kissed me, fully on the lips, and he wasn't holding back. I was surprised, shocked even, but then my body took over, responding as it should to his passion.

He'd started it, but I was going to take control. I'd waited a long time for this so I was going to make the most of it. When I put my tongue into his mouth he greedily sucked on it. That ended when I wanted to speak.

"Take my bra off."

While he was doing that I was enjoying his tongue in my mouth. But when he'd managed to unhook it, and it was off me, he took it out. Now his mouth was on my breast, sucking hard on my nipple. Then his hand was on the other one, touching all of it before concentrating on its teat. His Father had played with my tits, only minutes ago, and it had excited me, but this was better.

My large tits were his, to do to them whatever he wanted. And he was. No breasts have ever had more attention than this. While sucking and nibbling on one nipple, his fingers were doing wonderful things to the other one. Rolling it between a finger and thumb had made me moan, but pulling on it had made me gasp. What was best though, was when he was pinching it, that took my excitement to another level.

I now understand why his girlfriends had been so noisy. They would have wanted to stay silent, but they couldn't help themselves. They might have tried to keep the noise down, but they would have found that it was impossible. I was no better than them, but I wasn't worried. Brad had always slept through it, and he would do the same for me.

Ryan was relentless. He wasn't just playing with my nipples, he was worshiping them. And he wasn't giving any indication that he wanted to stop. Didn't he know that I had something better to offer him? My hot wet pussy!

I gave him a bit more time, and then I said, "Take my panties off and finger me."

He got them off in record time, and then he quickly parted my legs. I smiled as I watched his hand go between my legs, I couldn't wait for his fingers to enter me. When I felt the tip of one of them at my opening, I shuddered. But why wasn't he inserting it? Then I realized that he was teasing me. On another day that would have been sensual, and highly erotic. Now, it was just frustrating.

"Don't fuck about, finger me."

That was harsh, I should have been gentler with him. But I wasn't in the mood to apologize.

After a mumbled sorry, he behaved himself by giving me two fingers, and they were in up to the knuckles. It made me moan. Then he got ambitious when he added another. That made me gasp. Now he was fingering me properly

I didn't want him to touch my clit. That was for later, but when he did, it excited me so much that I didn't stop him. He was playing it like a musical instrument. The more effort he was putting into it, the more noise he was getting from me.

When he suddenly stopped I could have killed him!

Then he was back in my good books, because he was going down on me. His Father was skilled at this, and he was as well. His mouth and tongue were all over my pussy, exploring all its nooks and crannies. And there were a lot of them.

I'm proud of my big tits, but it's my honeypot that's the jewel in the crown. I have large labia that were made for sucking on. Men like that, but not as much as I do. And when you find my clit, that's hidden behind all the meaty folds, you'll be impressed by its size.

Ryan was discovering all of that, and quickly finding out what he had to do to excite me. And he was experienced enough to know that you save the best until last. So when his tongue flicked my clit, just the once, sending me into ecstasy, it was after he had enjoyed all the other parts of my pussy. Then he started licking it.

This was the difficult part. Do it too slowly and I'd lose interest, too quickly and I'd come before I should. However, do it just right and it would be wonderful. He'd almost mastered it, but not quite.

"Go slower."

Close but no cigar.

"Almost, just a bit more."

Now it was perfect. That cigar was his!

As he serviced my swollen clit, waves of pleasure washed over me. It was almost too much for me to bear. Then, seconds later, it was.

When it started, I shouted out, "Yes."

Just a simple word, but it said it all.

It was a climax to savour, one from my past when sex was new to me. As good as any that Brad had ever given me. It consumed my whole body, and at its peak it was so intense that it was almost painful.

When it started to subside I was relieved, because it had taken a lot out of me. I could now relax, and then later, after some gentle foreplay, he would fuck me to another glorious climax. I closed my eyes as I thought about how good that would be.

But that wasn't what Ryan had in mind!

When I felt his hands on my legs I opened my eyes. I was surprised to see that his cock was near to my opening. I looked at it wide-eyed. It was enormous, a lot bigger than his Father's. I opened my mouth, to tell him to be gentle, but it was too late. He was pushing into me before I could speak.

It was pain and pleasure, with pain being dominant. He hadn't been gentle, and he hadn't stopped until he was in me up to his balls. No cock had ever stretched my pussy like his was doing now,

Then, without giving me any time to get used to his impressive member, he was fucking me hard. As hard as only a young man can. I gritted my teeth. This was going to be an ordeal. Something that he would enjoy, but I would have to endure.

It got easier as he continued to plough into me, then I started to get pleasure from it. And to my surprise, it wasn't long before my pussy started to respond. That's when I knew that he was going to make me come, and that it would be an epic one.

When he started lifting my legs up I could feel his cock going deeper into me. That was what I wanted. My loud moans, and the occasional gasp, were to encourage him to do more. He did, by lifting my legs even higher. Only stopping when they were over my shoulders.

If it was Brad that was fucking me, then he'd now be slowing down. Exhausted by all his hard work. Luckily for me, he wasn't, he was the Son, and so he had limitless energy.

They say that you can have too much of a good thing, I didn't believe that, but now I do. I wanted it to end.

"Finish me off."

He grunted something that I didn't catch, and then he found another gear. My response was to make more noise than I'd ever done before. My pussy's response was to contract.

He was making me come!

In an instance, it was surging through my entire body. It even made my toes curl up. At its peak I might have passed out. When it eventually ended I was whimpering.

As soon as I'd recovered I left him without speaking. We needed to talk, but it could wait until tomorrow. Before going back to my room I went to the bathroom to clean up. My climax had been so intense that I hadn't felt him come inside me, but I knew that he had because of what was now seeping out of my pussy. There was a lot of it.

I slept well. Good sex always does that for me. When I woke, I was smiling. My pussy was suffering from the pounding that it had received from my Step-Son's big cock, but that couldn't spoil my good mood. Brad was next to me in bed, and he'd just woken up.

"Last night there was a lot of noise coming from Ryan's room."

There was now a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. How was I going to talk my way out of this?

"Were you downstairs?"

I could have kissed him. He'd given me a lifeline. When we'd disturbed his sleep he'd noticed that I was missing. However, it had never occurred to him that I might be with his Son.

"Yes. I couldn't sleep. I wanted to read so I went downstairs so that I wouldn't wake you up."

"That was nice of you."

For the first time I felt guilty. I wasn't just cheating on him, I was now compounding it by lying as well.

"You should have been here, they were putting on a show. I don't know who is new girlfriend is but she was having a good time."

Then he said more, "Do you think he'll be fucking her again?"

I told him that I didn't know, but really I did. Ryan would definitely be fucking her again, and as often as possible. However, it would have to only be when his Father was at work!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12