Ryan Madison's Quest For Taboo Pt. 01

Story Info
Why is it so hard to fuck your girlfriend’s mom?
4.7k words
3.96
22.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
752 Followers

"Ryan, the boss is calling you..."

"Me!? Why?"

"I don't know, just go... she seems to be in a bad mood."

I lazily get up from my workstation. Flora, who had just informed me that the boss is calling for me, passes by me as she goes toward her workstation. She is hot, that one, however, that's beside the point. Right now, I'm more concerned about why I'm being called to the boss. I don't remember fucking something up...

We are just another run of the mill company where everyday work is more of a tedious chore rather than an enjoyable effort. Most of the time we don't know what we are doing and why we are doing it. Still, it pays the bills and I have quite the knack for it. So it's a bit of a surprise that she, our boss, has called me in her office.

"Close it!"

Just when I enter her office after a soft knock and am debating whether or not to close the door behind me, Grace's pointed voice makes the decision for me.

"You were looking for me?" I probe her intentions.

Grace is a redhead and one of the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, and that includes all the celebrities with their fake, Botox infused faces. She is nearly the same height as me, so around 1.8 meters and has an hourglass figure. I don't know her exact sizes, because obviously... but if I had to guess... 40-26-38... I don't know though; I am not an expert. The point I am trying to make is Grace, my boss, looks unnaturally beautiful as if she has been carved to perfection or a character out of book come alive. Her full lips and her little nose just tickles your heart to go on and kiss her, they are most inviting and make her look delicious.

"Sit."

"... yes."

I quietly sit at one of the chair and she watches me do so with a sharp look in her eyes. She looks incredibly professional in her business attire. And the gold rim glasses add to her overall strict and mean persona.

"You must have already guessed why I have called you, right?"

"Uuh..."

"That's what I like about you, you are smart and resourceful. And that is also the reason for why I have allowed you to date my daughter."

"Thank you?"

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I am dating Grace's daughter. It's been going on for about six months now. The obvious question then is why? Why am I dating Grace's daughter when obviously I am hot for her? Of course this has everything to do with how taken I am with her beauty... She is so beautiful... No, not my girlfriend, though she is quite the looker herself, I'm talking about her mother.

I just want to bang Grace, this milf goddess, so bad... against the wall... as her arms wrap around my back, gingerly, and she tries to feebly protest by saying how it wrong for a mother to go behind her daughters back and fuck her boyfriend. Her conflicted cries to stop and her hesitating voice getting slowly turned to begging moans as I pin her against the wall and plough into her.

Uhm... got a little sidetracked there... so the reason why I'm dating Grace's daughter Kate... to answer that question I would have to go down the memory lane and relive the most embarrassing moment of my 24-year life as well as remember that bitch Erica...

Six Years Ago

Caldwell House

I'm locked in with my girlfriend in her parents' room. We are both a little tipsy from the beer and whisky and getting hot and heavy with each other.

"Tell me... I want to know..."

Erica whispers to me as her tongue leave a trail of sweet kisses and gentle nibbles on my neck and lips. Her tongue is so filthy when she recounts to me, in low moans, about last night's events and how wildly she rode me on top of her car.

"Don't hold back. I already told you mine right?" Erica says after she blows a hot breath over my hard cock.

"I-I..."

I want to tell her but it's still a bit scary to confess my deepest, darkest, desire even if the one asking is my girlfriend, the fucking- Erica Caldwell herself.

She is the hottest girl in my school, and maybe even the whole town. A slender, leggy blonde, with perky tits and tight ass, it's a no-brainer that she is the head-cheerleader. She is a little tall for a girl, at 5'8", but it counts to her advantage and those long legs are to die for, like really. Right now, she has her beautiful hair in a pony-tail but she is a vision when she is riding on top of me with her long hair bouncing around. If there's one thing I have realized going out with her, she loves sex. And I happen to be just the right guy to scratch her constant itch to be filled.

Well, I shouldn't be surprised that we're going out. I am a stud after all. I'm a 6'2", 165lbs, 18 years old young man. I have sandy-blonde hair and those coveted baby-blue eyes. In my senior year and playing tennis at state level, I'm the talk of the town, and not just for my dashing looks and my suave personality. Now that I think about it, she should be thanking me instead for even giving her the time of the day. I wouldn't even deem her worthy, if not for her-

"Come on, Ryan... Tell me..."

Her hand tugs my throbbing cock as well as my heart strings. The pleading look on her face just talks to the man inside me, it's like those glazed eyes are a weapon of mass destruction none can escape. I gulp in a breath as she massages the pulsing head of my cock.

I should just tell her, it's too much to hold on. It's torture the way she keeps retreating at the edge. I just want to cum in her mouth and then turn her around and fuck that sweet cunt...her tight, bald, cunt.

"Baby, Ryan... please.... you know you can tell me anything..." she says between breaths as she licks my glans.

Yeah, if it's a freak like her, maybe she will understand. She gazes at me with her innocent look and my heart melts. I take a deep breath and say, "I want to bang your Mom...Not exactly your mom, but my mother-in-law or potential mother-in-law... that is the ultimate the-"

I stop when realize that I'm getting a bit carried away and that her tongue has moved away from my dick. When I look at her, I find that she is a bit dazed, like she couldn't believe what she's heard. That's not the reaction I was looking for. Maybe my word choice was wrong. Fuck.

"What did you say?"

She gets up from the bed and glares at me.

"I said-nothing. I didn't say anything."

"You disgusting fucking pig... get away from me..." She slaps away my hand when I try to placate her. I definitely shouldn't have told her. She is just another dumb bitch who doesn't get it... Fuck this slut for playing me like that!

While I'm still fuming at her inside my mind, I try to remedy the situation but she just won't listen. I quickly put on my pants when I realized she's already fully dressed.

"You disgusting freak why don't you fuck your own mom?" she slams the door behind her after she screams those words.

What should I do? What should I do now to make up to her? I realize now that I've made a huge mistake. I never should have told her anything and that there's no way she is going out with me ever again.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What if she tells it to her mom? Or what if she tells it my mom? Oh no, what if she tells it that bitch Veronica? The whole town will know about it in a couple of days because of that big mouth of hers...

Suddenly, I hear a lot of footsteps on the stairs. I feel something really bad is about to happen. I get out of the room to quickly slip away but stop in my tracks as my eyes observe the people staring at me. The party music is stopped. Nobody seems to be drunk anymore. Half of my grade is here, and now all those fucktards are looking at my direction. I spot the fuming Erica pointing at me and muttering something to her group of hussies. Then the crowd's glare intensifies until somebody starts laughing.

It's over. Everybody starts laughing while pointing at me or shouting my name. Fuck. Fuck. Why isn't a dumb, drunk falling down on his face? Why doesn't a slut throw up on some kid to start a fight? Where's an accident when you need one? Even the dumb junkies have joined in with the rest.

Those cruel eyes, judging me, making fun of me, treating me as if I am a circus freak.

AH!!!

Present

I get goosebumps and my legs start shaking whenever I recall that abysmal, wretched, night. I feel like throwing up remembering those gazes and those snickers. It's like I am an open book and anyone can come shit on me just because... Nightmares... It was the worst, and I am still afraid that someone walking by would just start laughing and pointing at me.

I had nightmares, still have, about getting exposed like that again, finding myself alone and naked among a whole crowd, all of them jeering at me. And all of this just because I trusted someone with my fetish, my dream...

It took me all of my four years of undergrad to recover from that trauma. Still that left a deep mark on me. Trust issues are still prevalent inside my mind.

But the dream lives on...

You can take the man out of the dream, but not the dream out of the man...

That dream is... that dream is to have a taboo relationship. I am not talking about incest or shit, cause eww!

No I am talking about a taboo relationship... a relationship which is frowned upon by society. The thrill, I am looking for it... the thrill that comes with knowing that you are doing something wrong, that if you are caught...

I know it is like chasing two counteracting things, what with my fear of public shaming, but what if we never get caught?

What if we are committing taboo but no one knows, the fear and the thrill of keeping it secret is what drives me... somehow after that incredibly awful night, the dream to commit taboo increased tenfold!

I know it doesn't make much sense and I keep repeating the same thing... but have you ever had something that you wanted so much that even your breathing becomes jerky when you finally have it.

I can't explain the why or how, because I don't even know it myself... I know this though... that I want a taboo relationship.

That's it! That's all I want!

A sister of my girlfriend or a cousin are alright too, but the holy grail is of course the mother.

Have you ever imagined what a great accomplishment it is to bang a mother daughter duo? It's like winning a billion dollar lottery!

Now, of course, doing them both at the same time would be the ultimate achievement, but I am not so greedy...

Fucking the mother behind the daughter's back... that's the kind of taboo I am after, that's the thrill I am seeking.

Because normal sex just doesn't have the same feel to it...

Fantasy is always better than reality, always!

And in some ways fucking the mother behind the girlfriend's back is even more taboo than doing them both at the same time.

Why?

Of course, because the betrayal factor increases immensely in that. If you are doing them both at the same time, then that means they are alright with it.

But! But, I you go behind your girlfriend's back then that means that her mother finds you so attractive, so desirable, that she is even willing to betray her daughter, her own flesh and blood!

And what could be better than that? What could top that?

Nothing! Nothing could ever top that, top the fact that you are such a stud that a mother would even betray her own daughter for you!

That's it, that's what I want! It is tough but I wouldn't lose hope even if people laugh at me or ridicule me... I am a sage singularly focused on my goal... nothing can move me or make me change my mind!

"Uhm! Are you alright?" The boss' voice brings me back to reality.

"Yes?"

"You were in a daze and were shivering too... want me to adjust the temperature?"

"No, no, I am fine!"

"Really? Then... you know you could tell me anything right?"

"Huh?" I am confused by this direction of conversation. How did we get here? I really should pay attention to people when they talk to me!

"I know that it is difficult to confide I your boss, and I don't make it easy on you all, after all we have to be professional... but I can't also deny that you are dating my daughter... she is the most precious to me..." She sighs and then speaks in a much softer voice than her usual strict tone, "and with you, I want to have a relationship that's closer to friends than anything."

"Huh? I- I don't know what to say..."

I am really at a loss. Where did this come from? Why is she all like buddy-buddy towards me?

What did I do to deserve this?

Usually she is so vocal and strict about boundaries and professionalism...

Hmmm, now that I think about it, she had let loose her long hair while usually she has them tied up in a bun.

She looks extra sexy! Fuck I think I am getting hard just seeing her run a finger through her hair. She is so... so hot...

She is exuding this aura of a seductress but in there is also mixed in the kindness of a mother... oh my God! She is so fucking hot, I can't control myself anymore.

Should I make a move? Should I just jump into it? No! Control! It's not time! Control! Nothing comes out of rushing something, I only have one chance!

I barely hold myself back. She is dangerous, dangerously attractive, that is. I should just get out of here or I won't know what I may do...

See, I have a plan, it's not something to write home about, well no plan is ever good enough if you want to seduce the mother of your girlfriend. Still, I think I should just stick to it.

What is the plan?

The plan is to slowly build a rapport with her by offering her a shoulder whenever she is a bit tipsy. See, she and her daughter live together and so at the end of our date I always insist on going back to my girlfriend's place. She says I am weird but mostly just doesn't pay much mind to it. And when I am there, in their house, I always look for a chance to get myself in a conversation with the mother

She has a habit of rambling on when she drinks wine and I use it to my advantage and get closet to her. I haven't had much success yet, and she is usually reserved about her love life, and retires early before I can get her drunk.

I know I am an asshole for doing this and for pursuing my dream, but so what, it's not like I am committing a crime or something...

So the plan is to slowly slide myself into a position that she looks forward to having conversations with me, and then progress from there to become her confidante. It would be quite easy after that to go from a friend to a lover... I just have to wait and everything will come to me.

After all, I have been eyeing her since the day I joined here. And the only reason I am dating her daughter is so that I can fulfil my dream of having a taboo relationship.

I don't actually love either of them... I just can't love...

It's a bit sad but my dream trumps love anyway. I have to be dedicated and alert that I don't fall in love along the way, because I do t want to betray someone I love, or someone who loves me.

I would just break it off as soon as the woman I am dating says to me those three dreadful words, "I love you..."

I have already done it, and will always do it!

All this is for my dream, my dedication to it!

"Ryan! Are you listening?"

"Sorry, what?"

"You!" She says with a hint of coquettishness in her voice.

I gulp inwardly. Maybe... my plan is really going well....

"Listen, I won't repeat it anymore!" She giggles at the end and that takes out whatever strictness she had trying to put in her words.

I laugh to myself in my mind. The plan is going rally well and it won't be long before she is laying in my arms and whispering sweet nothings to me. Yes! My dream!

"I want you to show around my niece, she will join us from next week... ah there she is," Grace pointed with her chin and then motioned with her hand to come, "Erica! Come in! Come in!"

Erica?

Couldn't be, right?

Ever since that time, I mean that time, I dread those words, Erica. I shudder at the mention of that name. No matter how much time passes I can't forget her, it.

Grace gets up and goes to hug the young woman. I can't tell if she is really a young woman or not, since I can't really see her from where I am sitting, but I guess from she should be...

"Auntie!"

Huh?! It feels so familiar, that voice.

"Call me Grace when in office..." Grace admonishes while holding back a giggle.

"Hehe!" The young woman giggles as well.

"Here, meet Ryan..." Grace gives way to Erica and introduces me. However, I am shocked speechless and couldn't hear anything anymore.

My eyes widen in shock and my voice has left me in a flash. I can't believe my own eyes and rub them furiously.

Erica, she is the Erica. The Erica from my nightmares, my ex-girlfriend who had exposed me so mercilessly.

She too seems to be in a shock as our gazes meet. Why is it her? Why is she here? I am having flashbacks of that eventful night and it is making me sick, sick to my stomach. Oh God! What if she...

"Oh you know each other?"

Grace's voice breaks my stupor. I want to shake my head in denial, actually, I just want to run away from here and hide somewhere far away.

"Who knows whom?"

Just when I thought to vehemently deny ever knowing Erica, a soft and excited voice interrupts the three of us.

I know who it is. It's my girlfriend. It's her voice. I can tell it from a mole away, she has this unique voice. Figures, as she is a voice actress. But that's not the point, the point is that my girlfriend and my boss both are present and that too with Erica!

Kate enters the room and heads straight for me. She bends down and kisses my cheek. Her brown hair fall down and cover my face.

I inhale instinctively and the smell is intoxicating. There is this fruity smell mixed in with her natural fragrance which I love so much.

However, right now I am in no mood to appreciate it or my girlfriend for that matter. I can't appreciate how stylish and sexy she looks in her white blouse and denim pants, neither the fact that I can totally see her boobs as she bends down her tall and athletic figure to 0lace a kiss on my cheek.

I can't appreciate anything. The reason for that is the widening eyes of Erica as she looks from me to Kate to Grace. Quickly her gaze rotates among us three and I can almost make out the gears turning in her head.

Fuck!

Fuck!

FUCK!

Alarm bells start ringing in my mind as a knowing smile creeps up on Erica's face. She gives me a look and smiles deviously.

I am dead!

The dream is dead!

Someone save me from this hell!

"No we don't know each other... Hi, I'm Erica! Nice to meet you..."

What!? What is she playing at? I couldn't make out heads or tails from her denial and nonchalant greeting. It's like we are on separate planes...

"Ryan." I somehow eke out.

Kate, who was standing by my side till now, suddenly sits over my leg and wraps her arm around my shoulders. She snuggles possessively and nudges her head against mine.

It's like she is marking her territory...

"Kate! This is a workplace not your home!" Grace scolds and then shakes her head disapprovingly.

"I know. I know. It's just... we haven't met for the last couple of days... I was so swamped with work..."

"Still, you shouldn't," Grace speaks in a strict tone which almost physically manifests and makes Kate leave my side.

Erica who has been keenly watching our interaction giggles silently. Her eyes are trained on me and I can spot a twinkle in them. It's like she is saying she has got me and I know that she's got me but I can't do anything about it.

She is challenging me to do something but I am paralyzed and can take no action. I am at her mercy. She is saying with her eyes that I am a bug she can squash anytime she wishes. And it's true. I am helpless and she doesn't need to put in any effort to categorically alienate me from everyone I hold dear, but most of all my dream... she could shatter it in an instant, she already has once...

tmark0099
tmark0099
752 Followers
12