Ryan Madison's Quest For Taboo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please!

Please!

Please!

I beg her with my eyes and like a queen sparing some alms to a roadside beggar, she nods in a proud, almost imperceptible way.

"So Ryan, shall we? You were about to shoe me around weren't you?"

My shirt, wet with cold sweat, is sticking to my back. I am lost for words. I can't fathom the kind of shit that's about to come my way.

"Ryan?"

Kate, my dear girlfriend, looks at me with concern in her eyes.

Shit!

If I don't get my act together... I have to overcome this, overcome Erica... but by God I am not able to move, still stunned and paralyzed because of the fear... the fear of getting exposed.

"Ryan? Is everything okay?"

Now even Grace is staring at me as if something's wrong.

Shit!

Move!

Move!

MOVE!

"Yes, let's go!" I shout out as somehow I have managed to get up from my chair. I am still afraid, deathly so, but seeing as Erica hasn't yet announced my secret to the mother daughter pair... I think it would be fine, at least for now.

I rush out of the room before anyone can stop or question me further.

Deep breath!

Everything is fine! No need to panic or get hyper. Let's just figure out what she wants...

"You okay stud?!"

I feel a hand over my shoulder. It's Erica. She has an evil grin on her face and seems to be quite thrilled with my predicament.

Deep breath!

Deep breath!

Let's just get her alone somewhere and ask her what it would take for her to keep mum about that night.

I shrug off her hand and stroll towards the direction of the supply closet. I don't want anyone to hear our conversation and that place is relatively private... as private as it gets in an office which promotes openness.

"I am fine, let's go!"

I hear an ill humored giggle behind me, it's hard to not pay attention to it. I'll have to be a bit patient and also I can't piss her off no matter what. She's holding me hostage, jot literally, but yeah... she holds all the cards.

I open the door and pull her in before slamming it shut.

"What do you want?"

"Whoa! You won't even say hello? After such a long time too... we used to date you know!"

I want to barf at her smirking face. It's really grating to watch her gloating about... but I have to remain calm and not respond to any provocation... my life depends on it...

"Well you are no fun!" She says still smiling.

"First, please, can you answer me this, why have I never heard Kate mention you? Even in passing?"

"That... well Grace and Mom are distant cousins. So you can guess why..."

"You seem forthcoming," I unintentionally let slip and regret it immediately. Don't piss her off!!!

"Why won't I?"

Her nonchalant demeanour surprises me. Hmmm... maybe she is not how I imagined her to be... or maybe she doesn't remember exactly what happened?

Suddenly she pushes me and lean over me. What the fuck! What is she doing?

"What are you doing?"

"Why, I am checking to see if I remember it right..."

There's a twinkle in her eyes as she runs her hand over my crotch.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Shush, it will take just a minute."

Before I could protest or even think about how to rebuff her gently, she unbuttons my pants and pull them down.

Fuck!

Does she want to humiliate me by escaping away with my pants and leaving me naked?!

Or worse still, accuse me of sexual harassment?!

Fuck!

I have to get out of here. I was a fool to believe that she has forgotten or forgiven me...

I try to push her away and redo my pants but she comes right back and pulls down my underwear this time.

"You better stay still if you want to get home with any self respect left!"

Her warning stuns me to inaction and pouncing upon that glorious chance, she cups my balls.

"Ooh, kind of heavy aren't they?"

"You!"

I am speechless because of her actions. She is like a playground bully whose shadow alone makes me afraid.

That's weird. She isn't doing anything that can be seen as humiliating. In fact she is gently massaging my now half erect dick.

Is this rape?

And is it rape if I am enjoying it?

God help me, her hand feels so fucking fantastic.

Momentarily I forget all about the humiliation and what not, but only momentary. I pull her hand away and glare at her.

"What are you doing!?" I speak with my molars grinding against each other.

"Don't tell me you weren't enjoying it... see your dick is hard... it knows to be honest..."

She once again starts giving me a slow and sensual hand job.

"Tell you what... I will keep your secret and in return you would have to satisfy me, sexually!"

"You want me to break it off with Kate?"

"No! I want you to cheat on her!"

"You're crazy!"

"I am not crazy!"

"Yes you are!"

"Just shut up and listen to me! If you want me to keep quiet, that is, Mr. Hot-For-Girlfriend's-Mother!"

"You're the devil!!!"

"Haha! Now just keep quiet and let me finish you off..."

"Why are you doing this though?"

"You don't need to know."

This girl is off her rocker. The first thing she does after coming here is jack off her cousin's boyfriend! Which sane person would ever do that? Unless there's some kind of a deep lying reason for her actions?

Nah!

She is crazy, that's it...

"Ooh!"

A groan escapes my mouth as she presses on the opening of my rock hard cock. She pulls the glans and with her other hand massages my balls.

Ah, whatever, let's just enjoy this and think about things later...

12