All Comments on 'Ryan's Ass'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc3 months ago

"I left his nipple and buried my face in his pit. Breathing in his scent. Slobbering through his fur with my mouth and tongue... It nearly overwhelmed me, hitting me in ways I couldn't imagine. I had never experienced anything like it. What the fuck? I'd always thought the smell was nasty, what we took showers for. But this was just making my cock harder and bringing out the animal in me.”

I had the exact same experience and now can’t get enough! One of the hottest stories that I’ve read here on Lit. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

GybbsGybbs3 months ago

One of the hottest ever! Need more! Dayum!

JonnyBtmJonnyBtm3 months ago

10:10 no notes 😈

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! Awesome journey ending in a fitting climax...(pun intended)!

Wished it were me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I got hard and started leaking, not into the hairy man, like them clean shaving, more the smooth feminine type ! Then I'm fuckin raging horny as hell ! Fuck me good long hard,n rough, cum deep in me baby, I love you ! A chick with a dick and tiny tits is my fantasy. To suck and be fucked, I'll even tongue her ass after we cum in each other !

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuy3 months agoAuthor

Hey guys, thanks for reading! I... um... wow. I posted this just as a test to see if there was interest, and it appears that there is. I envisioned this story as a stand alone, but am happy to post other stories, too. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so good! loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So wish there was more to this story. Holy hell. Perfectly smolderingly hot and just yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is realistic and erotic.....a very plausible plot line. Best gay porn story I have read and I have read dozens.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story but you left us with a now what ending?? Are they a couple now? Working out the realizations of who they are after that? More needed lol, steamy shower cleanup a could start…

WritDark29WritDark293 months ago

Excellent HOT story. It sounds a bit familiar. Have you published it elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very very good….so hot to imagine being buried into the massive pecs of some gym beast…and then to tongue fuck his ass…this story was fantastic..made me spurt..

MK

sm1982sm19823 months ago

Whoa, for a test story this was fantastic! The details from the pov of a former straight man were realistic! Ryan sounds as hot as described. Would love to read another chapter or have them mentioned in another story to provide a follow up to their one time hookup or becoming even more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We need more, more, more 🫠 ! This needs finishing. Your new story was🔥🔥 the buildup of the characters for both leading up to the sex, makes this soooo hot & totally plausible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like a hot story like this where, at least at the beginning, the protagonist keeps proclaiming that he’s straight during the whole time that he’s just falling deeper and deeper into a gay fuck feast. Love that he anally took the beast but thought that the vigorous ass clenching might cut off his cock..Great job!

MK

RobJasperRobJasper3 months ago

Wonderful story! I love your writing style, the physical descriptions and all the attention to the smells & primal sounds the guys are making. Sizzling hot story!

JRSONJRSON3 months ago

Sizzling hot! I have always enjoyed stories about masculine, hairy, musky, hot men getting together sexually! This first time adventure between good friends was amazingly hot!

Nothing hotter than two guys that have a strong bond, that don't seem to know how sexually attracted they are to each other, taking the plunge and thoroughly devouring each other. More please...

buttholefetishbuttholefetishabout 2 months ago

Loved this story. I am definitely a fan of the ass. The way you described their attraction to each thru smell was fire for me. Smell makes a connection so much hotter for me, so absolutely loved this part of the story. I wanted these two to have a chance at an ongoing romance. Love the fact that you answered that for me in another one of your stories Matt and JASON. Thank you for that.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 2 months ago

Damn I like this guys writing. After reading his stories, I just start drilling and want to get fucked. Wow! Another fantastic story

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 1 month ago

That’s it!! You are my favorite author by far! You write about the man scent, his musk, his beard, I love beards, a must, hairy pits and pubs! This is true man on man sex, no body shaving, wearing panties, just two men getting off on the things that make a man hot, naturally. Love when beards get rubbed, scruff scratches, natural body smells. All your stories have these elements in them. Make me proud that they turn me on , too. I go back and start each story all over again. I truly enjoy your writing. I’m sure others could say it more eloquently than I, but I hope you understand what I mean. Thank you. You have another dedicated fan!

furluvrcafurluvrcaabout 1 month ago

You perfectly captured what sex between men means to me. Hair. Musk. Testosterone. Raw unbridled passion. To me, there is nothing more masculine than getting fucked by another man.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

Wow, not much but…..wow. Another hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

rewelacja!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous