Ryan's Problem

Story Info
There's only one solution to Ryan's unusual problem.
2k words
4.13
15.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aching in Ryan's groin was getting worse. It had built for days, until one morning he woke with an anguished groan and an enormous erection. Ryan panicked at the site of the peak in his blankets, and then quickly whipped them off. This wasn't the type of change that the talks he'd had with his father and P.E. teacher had prepared him for. He really thought he'd be done with this type of thing by the time he was in college. His member throbbed and the ache in his body returned even stronger than before.

Ryan started to rush to the bathroom, wrenching his bedroom door open, and then slammed the door closed when he saw his sister walking by in the hallway, just back from her morning run. He closed his eyes, tried not to think about the shorts she'd been wearing, and then wrapped a towel around his waist as tightly as he could given the situation still developing between his legs.

He walked down the hall backwards to avoid anyone seeing anything from an open bedroom door, and then scurried into the bathroom to run a long, hot shower. He took the time to relieve himself, and the pent up ache seemed to dissipate along with his erection. At the table in the kitchen below, Ryan's mother and father sat eating their breakfast together.

"The boy seems to be taking longer and longer showers these days," said his father, looking up toward the ceiling.

Ryan's mother laughed and punched her husband playfully on the shoulder. "Chip off the old block I'd say."

When Ryan finally emerged for breakfast, his problem seemed to have disappeared. He slumped into a chair at the dining room table and grabbed a box of cereal and the jug of milk. He downed a full glass of orange juice and ate a banana along with his cereal.

"Hungry this morning, aren't we?" said his father with a raised eyebrow. His mother chuckled. Ryan looked between them, unsure of what to say. "Don't worry about it, kiddo," said his father, rising from his seat, "I'm sure you need it."

"I wish you wouldn't call me kiddo anymore, Dad. I'm nearly 21."

"You'll always be a kiddo to us," said Ryan's mother, "No matter how old you are.

Ryan sighed and finished his breakfast, rushing to get out the door for his 8 a.m. class. As he tied his shoes in the entryway, Kate sauntered by, combing her wet hair.

"Jeez, Ry, didja have to use ALL the hot water?"

"Sorry, Kate. I guess I lost track of time."

"Yeah," said Kate, looking her brother up and down, "I bet you did."

Ryan sighed again, finished tying his shoes, and walked out the door.

The ache stayed away most of the day, until the sun rolled over into the afternoon and the heat began to build in the outdated room where Ryan had his compulsory English course. At first, he'd been happy to feel the heat when he saw that it was making the girl in front of him adjust her shirt a little too carelessly, but then the ache hit him hard. He let out an involuntary groan and the lecturer at the front of the class paused.

"Mr. Rundel, do you need to be excused?"

Ryan looked down the hall at Ms. Crane. She held her reference book low at her waist, next to the tight skirt hugging her hips. The dark skin on her bare legs glowed in the afternoon light. The ache struck again and Ryan groaned.

"Yes, sorry," said Ryan, "I think I better go see a doctor." He quickly scooped up his notes and his textbook and threw them into his backpack as he ran out of the room, drawing the attention of several people in the rows around him as he struggled to cover his crotch while he ran.

The front of his pants jutted out in front of him like they were tied to a sail, and the force causing the issue was coming from his throbbing member. Ryan awkwardly waddled down to the campus clinic, failing to hide his erection as he did. When he finally arrived, the disinterested receptionist handed him a clipboard with forms to fill out and told him he'd only have to wait about half an hour.

"Is there any way I can get in sooner?" Ryan asked, not able to stop himself from looking at the exposed cleavage of the receptionist seated below him. "It's kind of an emergency."

She looked up at him and smirked. "I bet it is. You'll still have to wait. Dr. Mackenzie is with a patient. You're next in line. Lucky you."

Ryan squirmed in his seat and tried to control his groans as he waited. Eventually, a nurse came into the waiting room and called his name. Her eyes grew wide as he raised his hand and stood up. Then she recovered her composure and told him to follow her back to an exam room. Her tight scrubs clung to her ass and Ryan felt the ache worse than ever before.

"Please undress and put this on," said the nurse as she led him into the exam room and handed him a gown. "The doctor will be with you shortly." The she sashayed out of the room, leaving him squirming in pain.

The gown shot out around his waist like a circus tent. Ryan blushed as he caught sight of himself in the mirror. He fidgeted on top of the exam table and tried to adjust the gown. Then he tried to force his member down, but to no avail. Just as he was contemplating putting his underwear back on underneath the gown, the door to the room opened, and Dr. Mackenzie walked in.

She had her blonde hair tied in a messy ponytail on top of her head. Her lab coat hung loose and open, letting her large bust push its way forward as it tried to pop the buttons off her blouse. Her pants and her ass were locked in similar stalemate. Ryan gasped as she walked in. His groin felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh," said Dr. Mackenzie, "Sorry to startle you, Mr....Rundel. I would ask what brings you in today, but it seems quite obvious doesn't it?"

Ryan thought he caught the hint of a smirk or the twitch of an eyebrow from Dr. Mackenzie, but he was too distressed to read her expression with any accuracy.

"Well," she continued, absently undoing the top button of her blouse and revealing a lacy bra hugging her breasts, "I just need to ask you a few questions, and then we can begin the, physical, examination."

Ryan simply nodded yes or no to her questions, barely able to contain himself on the table. Was she wearing perfume? He couldn't tell. He was definitely smelling something. Are doctors supposed to wear perfume? He was lost, hot, and nearly out of control. He shook his head when she asked him if he'd been taking any drugs.

"Great, thank you. Now, let's begin the physical exam."

Dr. Mackenzie squirted something into her hands from a push bottle. It looked like lotion. She reached forward and lifted his gown, careful to pull it up and over his member. Wasn't she supposed to be wearing gloves? Ryan wasn't sure. He didn't care.

"Oh my," said Dr. Mackenzie as his prodigious member came into full view. She bit her lip as she looked down at the throbbing pole between his legs. "Someone has been eating big breakfasts. Let's have a closer look at this." She knelt in front of him, bringing her face within inches of his crotch. He felt her hot breath on his penis. He groaned.

"Not to worry, Ryan," she smiled up at him. "I think I know exactly what you need."

She grabbed him in both hands and began pumping back and forth with slow, thorough motions, going from the tip of his penis to the very base. Ryan gasped, and then sighed, and then blushed. This was definitely not standard procedure, but he didn't care. He hadn't felt this good in weeks; maybe ever.

Dr. Mackenzie removed one hand to cup his swollen balls as she continued pumping him with the other. Ryan gasped again. "Oh my God," he whispered.

"You can say that again," Dr. Mackenzie smirked. "In fact, I'm going to MAKE you say it again." Then she took him in her mouth, gripping him tight with her lips. Her blonde ponytail bounced playfully as her bobbed back and forth on his shaft. Ryan gasped louder. He looked down at her and she looked up at him. Her green eyes shone with devious glee. Her hands reached down from his cock as she licked the tip and undid the rest of her blouse buttons at the same time. Then she removed her shirt and undid her lacy black bra as well. Her breasts dropped free, and Ryan drew in breath.

"Mmm," she said, popping his dick out of her mouth, "Like what you see?"

"I don't know what to say," said Ryan.

"Don't say anything baby," said Dr. Mackenzie. "I'm here to make it all better. Now, lie back on that exam table."

She rose from the floor and pushed him back gently so that he was lying fully flat. His throbbing cock stood erect like a flagpole. Dr. Mackenzie took off her pants and slid her black panties down, taking time to tease Ryan by going extra slow over her round ass. Then she climbed up on to the table and lowered herself down onto him, now going slow because she had to, because she wasn't prepared for his size.

"Oh my God," she gasped, "You feel huge inside me."

Ryan looked up at her. He placed his hands on her thighs, and then took a chance and reached around for her ass. She smirked again.

"Cheeky," she said, "I love it." Then she started riding him. Slowly at first, and then faster and faster. Ryan let his head fall back. He closed his eyes, trying to hold it in. She was so tight, so wet, so warm. She knew exactly how to take control, exactly rhythm to hit. She'd definitely done it before. He felt himself getting closer to relief.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her tits as they bounced above him. She looked down at him, smiled, and leaned forward, presenting them to him. "Play with them," she commanded, and he did. Grasping them in his hands, massaging them, playing with her nipples. "Suck them," she gasped, "oh God, suck them." Ryan leaned up to pop them in his mouth. He flicked his tongue around her nipples and sucked gently. Then, all at once, he felt a rush of release building.

"I'm close, he groaned, "really close."

"Cum in me," she gasped.

"Is it safe?"

"I don't care. Cum in me. Fill me. Knock me up."

She rode him faster, squeezing him and gasping. He thrust back, meeting her energy, pushing himself deeper. She cried out, her thighs quivered, and she gushed around him. He burst inside her at the same time, filling her with his aching desire. She collapsed on top of him.

They lay there for a few minutes, breathing together, his chest rising and falling under her breasts, her head turned to the side, resting on his chest, his cock still throbbing gently inside her. Then she turned to look up at him and kissed him deeply. He kissed her back. She grabbed his head. He held her tightly around her waist. Then they finally broke for air.

"God that was good," said Dr. Mackenzie, rising off him and straightening herself up. "All better?"

"Definitely," Ryan said. "Thank you. I didn't realize that was all I needed."

"Happy to do it," she winked at him as she pulled her panties back on, trapping his semen inside. "Feel free to come by for a check-up any time. Although, I'm sure there would be lots of people willing to help on campus."

"Thanks, Doc. I'm sure I'll back again."

"I'd like that," she said, smooching him one last time on the cheek before leaving the room. "Don't forget to pay the receptionist!" She called back.