Ryan's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes the six of us gathered nervously around a low coffee table, and the game began. Owen was the first winner, and Madelyn the first loser. Madelyn walked over to him, stood in front of him, unbuttoned her shirt in a sexy way, took it off making seductive striptease dance moves, and then she invited Owen to fondle her belly. When his hands moved to the edge of her bra she jokingly slapped them, saying: "not yet, you naughty bastard". He responded by moving his hand down, sliding into the top of her skirt, and she gave him the same treatment, although his entire hand was already in far enough to reach her crotch.

Next Lillian was the winner versus Natalie. Natalie followed Madelyn's lead, and performed a sexy striptease for Lillian, but there was no touching. They knew each other only for a few hours, and although Lillian is not averse to touching women, she was apparently not sure how Natalie would react to that.

After that I was the lucky guy who could remove Natalie's next piece of clothing, her skirt. I fully used my winner's rights, and fondled her wonderfully soft thighs. I just love caressing woman's thighs. I made sure to caress her inner thighs, which can drive some women to cloud nine. Just like Owen, I started exploring the boundaries. I slid a finger under the rim of her tiny panties, and managed to touch her pussy. She did not object. I saw a smile on her face that seemed to say something like "you naughty boy". But Ryan noticed, and said "Next round".

Again I was the winner, and the loser was my own wife Madelyn, who also had to give up her skirt. I gave her the same treatment as I gave Natalie, but with less hesitation. I actually fingered her pussy underneath her panties, and she started moaning. At that point Ryan decided that the time had come for the next round. Lillian said: "That's a cruel moment to stop, please don't do that when it is my turn". Ryan answered simply: "Sorry, rules are rules".

This time Ryan was the winner himself, and Owen had to remove his shirt for him. Ryan rather clumsily caressed his belly, and put a kiss on each of his nipples, so that the right of touching each other stayed alive. After that I got the task to remove Owen's pants, revealing his boxer shorts with a speedo underneath. I caressed his thighs, slid my hands under his underpants, and briefly touched the bulge in his speedo. He was at least partly erect. He said: "Better luck next time, Matteo".

I did have better luck, but not towards Owen's cock, but with respect to Natalie. She was the winner, and removed my shirt, with some help from me, and then she started sensually kissing my belly and my nipples. Then she kissed me full on the mouth. My cock reacted strongly, and I glanced at my wife and noticed a look on her face which seemed to express a mixture of happiness for me and a little jealousy.

Next Natalie won again, this time against Owen. She hugged him with her body, dressed only in her sexy underwear, and removed his underpants. This revealed a huge bulge in his speedo. She placed her hand on it, gave it a squeeze, and then put a kiss on the package. Owen looked very happy.

He looked even happier when the next round reversed their roles. He removed Natalie's bra, and took the opportunity to fondle her luscious breasts, and then started sucking her nipples. His wife Lillian, still fully dressed, looked on with a similar expression on her face as Madelyn. I was simply envious. Obviously both Owen and I saw Natalie as the main prize. The odds were in our favor. Natalie was already down to her panties, and started looking better and better.

In the next round I was the lucky one winning the top prize. I was allowed to remove Natalies panties! What I uncovered was a perfect pussy, the kind of designer vagina some women try to achieve with plastic surgery. It was perfectly shaved and amazingly smooth. Personally I do not mind fleshy pussy lips, but I have to admit that Natalie's vagina blew my mind. It was a perfect peach pussy! Of course I touched it, noticing it was very wet. But I was not sure how far I could go with Ryan and my wife looking on. My wife understood my dilemma and said, knowing that her turn would come: "Go ahead, eat that peach!". I looked Natalie directly into her eyes, and she nodded sensually in agreement. I lowered my head, inhaled the sexy smell of her pussy and started licking it. It smelled like honey, vanilla and a hint of wild flowers. No, not of peach.

Natalie started moaning heavily, and I sucked her clit with the same techniques that always work very well with Madelyn. I had not explicitly checked if Ryan agreed with this treatment of his partner, but he made it clear by saying: "Go on please, she is getting close". Natalie did not say anything, she just moaned louder and louder, until she came with intense muscle contractions and a satisfied scream of pure joy. Everybody cheered. Ryan said: "Congratulations! One down and five to go". Lillian remarked: "Only five? I hope I get more than one!" Natalie gave me a kiss and said "Thanks", and I said, from the bottom of my heart: "My pleasure!".

Next we paused for a few minutes, to let Natalie recover. Natalie was stark naked, and we were all enjoying the view. She draped her body elegantly over the sofa, without making any attempt to hide her natural charms. She gave us all a great view of those gorgeous boobs and her exquisite slit. It was now clear that Ryan had no problems with sharing Natalie, and that the two regarded an orgasm for one as an orgasm for both.

Lillian and Ryan were still fully dressed. Owen's cock was visibly straining against his swimsuit, and my cock was equally hard, but not as noticeably. The status and size of Ryan's cock was still a mystery.

The dice were thrown again, and Natalie won against me. She walked over to me and gave me a hug with that marvelous naked body, and then removed my pants. Of course I took the opportunity to caress her heavenly boobs. Nobody objected that I was a loser, not a winner, so that it was Natalie who was supposed to do the touching. Madelyn said: "Don't come in your pants, Matteo!" I was not far from that, in fact.

In the next round Lillian removed Ryan's shirt. She gave him a warm hug, but there was too much clothing in between them to get into erotic territory. She said: "I hope to meet you soon with less clothing". She fondled his crotch and said: "Wow. I am really curious what you have in there for us."

Next it was Natalie's turn to remove my underpants. Yes, the dice were on my side! Again she started by giving me a naked hug, rubbing her tits against my chest. Then she kissed me once again on my mouth. Our tongues performed an erotic dance. My cock grew to maximal size, and since she had her hand on my crotch, she noticed. She whispered in my ear: "Please fuck me". Wow, this young lady was hot!

The little devil inside my head said to me: "Forget Ryan's rules. Take off that stupid speedo, and put your cock into that enticing slit, and give her what she is squirming for." But I also have a little angel in my head, who said: "Don't ruin the game for everyone else. We have not even discussed fucking yet within the group. You rob someone of the change to remove your speedo and reveal your cock, and the whole game may turn prematurely into a fuck-fest. And Madelyn may be annoyed if you break the rules in order to fuck Natalie. Bide your time; your chance will come."

Natalie fondled my cock through the fabric of my swimsuit, and placed several kisses on it. I sighed audibly, and Madelyn said: "you lucky bastard!"

It still seems incredible to me that I resisted the temptation. One of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen was sitting on my lap, complete naked, fondling my fabric-covered cock, and begging me to fuck her. Sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night cursing myself.

My crotch did not remain covered for very long. Lillian got the privilige of removing my speedo. After looking at Madelyn for approval, she fondled my balls, placed a series of kisses on the shaft from the bottom to the top, and then briefly licked my glans. Sadly she was still fully dressed herself, otherwise I would have grabbed a handful of her huge tits.

I was fully erect now. Owen had watched the unveiling of my cock with great interest and said to Lillian: "Suck it! I want to see you suck it!". I was pleased to here Madelyn support that, saying: "Yes Lillian, consider it yours for now!" but Lillian said "We are going to need that cock later. First I would love to lose some clothing myself. I start feeling like a nun."

Next it was Lillian's turn once again, but as a winner, perhaps against her hopes. This time she was allowed to remove Ryan's pants. This gave her the right to fondle his thighs, and she did that with enthusiasm. Of course she did not miss the opportunity to slide her hand under his rather loose underpants, and she grabbed a good handful of his cock, saying: "Oh my god. I can't wait to see that."

My wife Madelyn then removed Ryan's undershirt. She enthusiastically kissed his sixpack and his nipples and kissed him full on the mouth, then started kissing his ears breathing heavily. She reached for his crotch and started rubbing it. She was as horny as hell! I had not seen her like that in a long time. Ryan moaned softly and said: "Patience girls! The moment will come".

I noticed some motion in Ryan's boxer shorts. I was soon able to investigate that further, because I got the honor of removing his underpants. He was the only one not wearing a swimsuit under it, so I could immediately unveil his long-hidden secret. All the others, except Natalie, gathered around us, with their heads close to Ryan's crotch. I saw that Natalie was fingering herself on the sofa. She knew what was coming, so she did not need a close-up right now.

To my delight a spectacular eight inch boner popped out. It was not only big, but had a perfect shape, with a head exactly as wide as the shaft, precisely the optimal curvature, no bumps or blemishes, and no color variations. His pubic hair was perfectly shaved, including his scrotum. It was undoubtedly in the top 5% of all cocks. My wife spontaneously sighed "Wow", and Lillian said "Don't let your husband suck him dry, I want some of that too!". How did she know I was into cock-sucking?

It was my first close encounter with a penis since childhood and I could not contain myself. Ryan had said he had few inhibitions, so I knew I could fulfil my wildest dreams playing with my new toy. I started licking it from his balls to the top. I licked below his balls all the way to his anus, and then started sucking this beauty with a vengeance. It had a wonderful smell. I did not really know how penises are supposed to smell from nearby, by Ryan's cock had a smell that is still nestled in my brains, and sometimes comes back to give me an erection. Musk with truffle perhaps? Ryan moaned with pleasure, but after a while he stopped me and said: "I want to reserve some for later". Madelyn remarked: "That is really what you craved for a long time, didn't you, Matteo?". I just smiled happily. I just love to have a wife who enjoys seeing me sucking cock.

Now Lillian finally lost a round, with Ryan as the winner. But to everyone's surprise she did not ask him to remove her shirt, but she pulled down her panties from underneath her skirt. She was impatient to get in on the action. Ryan understood the hint, and put his hand underneath her skirt, and started fingering her, saying: "Wow, you are incredibly wet, Lillian!" She started moaning, and we all thought Ryan would make her come, but then she said: "No, No! I want that!", pointing at Ryan's naked and erect cock. We had not even discussed whether fucking was on the menu.

Although Ryan had been a stickler for the rules so far, he could not resist. He removed her skirt, which was in the way, put her on the sofa with her legs in the air and put his huge cock inside her pussy. I went in very easily because she was soaking wet down there. We were a bit puzzled by this sudden development, but everybody assumed that they would eventually get their turn too. Natalie shouted with great enthusiasm: "Yes, fuck her with that big cock of yours!", and she started fingering herself more vigorously. It was perhaps the longest phrase she had uttered so far. Owen said "Now you have gotten your big cock Lillian, please enjoy it!", and to Ryan: "Fill that pussy with your cum". Just like Ryan before, Owen made it clear he enjoyed seeing his wife getting a proper treatment.

Lillian was in seventh heaven, shouting things like "Oh Yes, Yes, Yes, this cock feels so great inside me, please fuck me harder". And so he did. He gave us all a porn quality fuck show, and Lillian appeared to have the time of her life. She came several times, and we all hoped that the sound insulation of the apartment was good, because she made some very loud noises. Finally, Ryan withdrew his cock, and ejaculated several jets of cum on her belly. Owen said: "I told you to put it inside", but we appreciated Ryan's care with a women he knew little about.

I just love watching people fuck. I got as close as I could to the action, admiring that great cock that I just sucked while it moved in and out of Lillian's pussy. I also enjoyed the smells that fill the room during a good fuck. Unfortunately describing these smells never came up in my training as a sommelier.

Meanwhile I heard some noises from the sofa, indicating that Natalie had come. It made me feel a bit stupid. One of us should have helped her, but we were too much focused on the game and Ryan and Lillian's sex show. I certainly would have loved to eat that peach once more.

After some recovery and cleaning up Ryan said: "Sorry guys, I broke the rules. I had intercourse with Lillian before we had discussed this." I think he felt he betrayed our trust, by allowing his lust to get the better of him. He had placed his penis into Lillian's vagina without even checking if her husband Owen was OK with that. Of course we forgave him. Anyway, it was clearly Lillian's initiative, not his.

Ryan told Lillian to put her skirt back on to continue the game, but she refused. "I have been sitting here dressed long enough, I am going to stay here in my naked cunt. The next winner can just pretend to remove my skirt."

So we continued. Natalie, Ryan and I were naked, Ryan, Lillian and Natalie had come, Madelyn was in bra and panties, Lillian in bra, shirt, invisible skirt and no panties, and Owen still had his hard cock straining against his swimsuit.

Next Natalie won again, and she removed Madelyn's bra. Less reserved than before, she gave Madelyn a warm, naked lesbian hug, kissed her on the mouth, caressed, kissed and sucked her breasts, and extensively fondled her pussy through her panties, making her squirm and moan. Ryan was in no position to object to this exorbitant violation of the original rules.

Natalie did not try to make her come, but after Natalie it was Lillian who got the right to remove Madelyn's panties. The two relived old times, and gave us a passionate lesbian show. It helped that Lillian already had a naked pussy, but a few minutes later she also removed her shirt and bra to give Madelyn full access to her tits.

We all cheered them on. Natalie was standing next to me, and started playing with my cock, and I fondled her juicy peach. Apparently she was still far from saturated. Meanwhile the two girls feasted on each others tits and pussies, but at some point Lillian pulled Madelyn's head away from her crotch, saying that her pussy needed some rest. She continued licking my wife's lady parts though. A few minutes and loud moans later my wife also joined the orgasm club.

Then, somewhat bizarrely, Lillian put her bra, shirt and skirt back on, and proposed to continue the game, saying that it was not over yet. She had missed out on some interactions, because she had "lost" only once so far.

Owen was in clear need of a release, and fortunately the dice appointed Madelyn to take off his speedo. Again we all gathered around his crotch to admire what would come out. A large seven inch boner popped out, the object of my initial desire. Natalie sighed in my ear: "Wow, I want that!" Madelyn started caressing it, then sucking it, and then looked at me asking: "Can I let him fuck me?". A somewhat unnecessary question at this stage. I said "sure", and told Owen: "fuck her until she screams for mercy!". He needed no further encouragement. He put her on the sofa as Ryan had done with his wife earlier, and gave her the fuck of her lifetime. Well, at least those are my words. It was his seven inch versus my five and a half inch, but she told me later I was technically superior. Maybe she was just being kind.

Owen ejaculated inside her fairly rapidly, but she still was not fully satisfied. So she looked around, and noticed that Ryan started getting his erection up again. When Madelyn saw that, she said: "Now I want that huge beauty inside me". Ryan's cock did not need much time to get back to full strength, and he entered Madelyn, and gave a second epic fuck performance. My wife thoroughly enjoyed his huge cock. Just like Lillian she had been fantasizing about this moment all evening. Uncharacteristically she started uttering porn language, something like: "Oh Yes, I love that huge cock, shoot you sperm deep inside my pussy".

Ryan knew that ejaculating inside her was not an issue anymore, and with a loud groan he shot his second load of the day. As far as I could tell Madelyn did not come with Owen's cock inside her, but Ryan gave her a very strong second orgasm. Afterwards she sighed "You guys will never have an idea how good it feels to have such a monster cock inside you". "I do honey, believe me, I do" said Lillian. I was feeling a little inadequate after that, and I guess Owen felt the same.

Ryan observed that the game was not really over yet, because Lillian still had three pieces of clothing, although she had been thoroughly fucked already. But she was clearly hoping for more action. She was the only one who was not naked, and according to Ryan's rules we should roll the dice to select three people to remove each of her garments. Ryan realized that not all possible outcomes were nice. Owen was her husband, and him doing it did not fit in the adulterous spirit of the evening. He and Madelyn already had fiery sex with her.

Natalie whispered something in his ear, and Ryan said: "Natalie reminds me that she has not fucked yet". "Neither have I", I said. Ryan realized that these problems were easy to solve. He said that we should now forget the dice, and suggested that Natalie and I should get the task of getting Lillian officially naked. He said: "Since she is the last to get naked, she is formally the winner of the game. I propose that Natalie and Matteo go to the bedroom with Lillian for a threesome, and give her a royal treatment. Furthermore those three can then catch up on any action the think they have missed. The three others can go there too to watch the spectacle, and they may join in if they still feel horny."

We all thought this was an excellent plan. Lillian, Natalie and I lied down on the kingsize bed, and the others three sat down on the edge of the bed. Both Ryan and Owen had limp cocks, and Madelyn started playing with them to see if she could get them back alive. Natalie removed Lillian's clothing, and each of us started sucking one of her huge tits. Then Natalie moved her head down to Lillian's pussy and started licking it vigorously.

Lillian's hand found my cock, and said: "You have not really used this thing yet, haven't you? Why don't you stick it in my vagina? Owen fucked your wife, so you should fuck me." Natalie objected: "But I have not even been fucked at all yet, and this is the only available hard cock." She may not have been very talkative in general, but this was an emergency. Of course I had a deep desire to fuck Natalie, but I did not want to disappoint Lillian. So asked them to get on their knees, with their pussies pointing to the end of the bed, so I could take both of them doggy style, in turns.