Ryan's Second Life as Rena Ch. 01

Story Info
Rena goes on an ice cream date, but it's not a date.
6.2k words
4.04
6.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If any of one ever want to stop by my house for a visit and your phone GPS is on the fritz, just drive to the center of Middleton and look up. Once you locate the emergency siren tower, just pull in the driveway and park. If the trees are in full bloom and you can't see the tower, just wait for a big storm and follow the sound. You'll find my roommate and I on the front porch covering our ears.

I'm Ryan and my roommate is Boone. Boone is one of those people who needs five reminders to change the oil in his baby monster truck, but he is first in line when a new smart flat screen TV is released on the market. It matters that much for sporting events viewing and video games.

The room I rent out to Boone is the entire 2nd floor of my bungalow. Because the 2nd floor stairway splits the upper level in the middle, there are two bedrooms upstairs and a full bathroom. The two bedrooms layout would be perfect for raising growing children, but a little tight for young adults. So, Boone has a bedroom to the west and a man cave to the east. I charge him a little more, but it's still a good deal. We both have our privacy most of the time.

That leaves me with two bedrooms on the lower floor and the common areas such as the kitchen and living room. I use the bedroom at the back of the house as my main bedroom. It has patio door access to a small deck in the back yard.

I use the bedroom in the front of the house for my second life. It has a lock on the door. That is Rena's room. Rena is my closet cross dresser second life. Rena doesn't get a lot of time to shine, but I take advantage of every opportunity I get. I also put forth effort to create my own opportunities. Most of the sports fans in Middleton probably wish the home team stadium was closer, but I wished it was further away. A three hours game and a two hours round trip barely gives me enough time to do my laundry in lingerie and heels.

Boone is a district manager for a local chain of convenience stores, so we get a lot of party store stuff on the cheap. At 24, he may seem pretty young to be a district manager, but if I remember correctly, he had first job at Stop & Spend when he was like 10 years old sweeping the sidewalk.

I work at a small assembly facility. We don't actually make anything, but we assemble components for other companies who use them in their finished product. An example is the spray nozzles on window cleaners and lawn care sprays. If you have a spray bottle in your home with a spray nozzle that works, it was probably assembled in my facility. If you just keep squeezing and squeezing and nothing sprays out, ah, it was assembled somewhere else.

I work alone in the shipping and receiving area. The 2nd best part about my job is that everything is quite automated, so I mainly make sure the computer systems are running properly. The 1st best part about my job is my boss. She receives a lot of perks and I seem to get a fair share a free sporting events tickets, which I immediately give to Boone. I've told Boone many times to stop feeling bad about going to games for free for hours without me. Many, many times.

I have gone outside a few times as Rena. I have pumped gasoline in tights and a wig, I've been inside of the local department store in a skirt, but I've never been up close and personal with other people for long periods of time just yet. I spend most of my fem dressing time taking selfies and posting online, acting like I run around all day in nylon stockings and a garter belt. And yes, all of my lingerie sets are perfectly matched and no, I'm not really waiting for the Bull I met on Kinder to come over. I'm the one who lures you in with seductive selfies, but has "something" come up every time someone swipes "up" and wants to hook up.

But my day is coming. I have other secrets. They won't be secrets forever because no secrets ever stay hidden, but for now they working. Right now, with Boone and his crew spending so much time upstairs in the man cave, I can maintain some level of makeup on while they are in the house. They probably don't realize it, but I totally control how close I let them get to me when we exchange greetings. Ryan always trades fist bumps or something, but Raine always waves from across two rooms.

I increased my control when I surprised Boone with a dorm size refrigerator for the man cave room. Having the full bathroom upstairs is a huge blessing in disguise. Boone hasn't put two and two together yet to realize that cold beer, a full bathroom and a game night means they stay upstairs leaving me free to do as I please. Plus, they're dribbling on the upstairs toilet seat, like guys do, and not my bathroom seat.

I do clean Boone's bathroom from time to time, but only when I wear a special outfit. I should wear a hazmat suit, but I wear a mini skirt that is technically too short for even a real girl wear. I duplicated the mini skirt and fishnet top from a Tranny Truth or Dare meme I found online once in a Chang thread. I found it exciting how Nathan was tricked into becoming Natalie and I fantasied that happened to me. If any one of you are interested in playing the role of Rick, holla at me over Zoom. Or stop by in person. Just look for the emergency siren tower.

One of my other secrets is one that will bite me in the butt sooner or later. Sherri, someone we have all known since our school days, is home from college for the summer and staying with her parents. Sherri is a normal girl, so she suntans in the backyard quite often. Because I get home much earlier than Boone, we chat over the fence all the time.

Sherri later told me that she figured something was up when my questions were bigger than my boner as she stood in front of me while she wore her small bikini. As a smart college girl, she knew I was looking for her help when I asked too many questions about how some female clothes were supposed to be worn and how does a girl apply eyeliner without poking her eyes out. She eventually thanked me for at least getting a hard on and that she was glad that I still liked girls.

What Sherri didn't know is that my man package isn't all that and what she thought was a failure to launch, was a full boner on my part. But we don't need to talk about that right now. She let it be known that my secret was revealed when she knocked on my door one day with a makeup bag in her hands. She made it clear that my protests were fake and I needed to get past that right now. And yes, as the smart college girl, she came over in another one her bikinis.

Sherri requested a fee to operate as my personal makeover artist and personal shopper for the summer. I knew I needed the help so we reached a deal. The only downfall was that she forced me to explain my lack of interest or reaction to her body. I assured her that her bikini brought out all I had. She pulled the waistband of my shorts out and verified this for herself.

"So, that's all there is huh? I'm not judging or making fun, just curious. I'm not a prude, but I'm not a slut either. I've only seen a few in my life. Now, shut it and hold still or I'll poke your eye out."

And just like that, I had my first real makeover. Ugh, and just like that, I was going to have to wash it off before Boone gets home or I need to leave and I have no where to go. So, I did the only thing I could. I took head shot selfies and posted them under my Rena071 Chang account.

Seemingly I have an understanding with Sherri. My next issue was going to be Jack. Jack is a regular game player at the house and one of the more beloved gamers. Jack is a pretty good player, but he brings something extra special to the table. Jack loves to cook. Not 5-Star stuff, but whatever is in the refrigerator. Chicken, hamburger, bacon and cheese sandwiches, whatever. We the people are the real winners on game nights. My secret with Jack is that he caught me half-dressed once, but was too busy flipping burgers to notice me or at least he never said anything, so I assumed his glimpse was too quick to really notice that I was snapping a bra strap.

My only issue with Jack is that he's a guy and he would like to date Sherri for the summer. I remind him all the time that Sherri will be returning to college in a few months and it may not be worth a summer fling. I really don't need those two hooking up and sharing pillow talk. My secrets could come up.

Enough about all of them. Let's get back to me. The cute one. Before I move on to where I am with my life style choice, let me clear the air about social media issues. I'm confident that the guys wouldn't do the lude things as stated in their comments on Chang, just the same as I don't take naps on my belly wearing a thong with the door slightly cracked open.

But it's fun, so keep the comments coming and I will keep responding that I take naps all the time. And TrapStud209, I will unblock you as soon as you get real. It's impossible for you to ram it down a Trap's throat so far that it pokes out of their butt. It's just not going to happen.

Besides, I'm just a silly closet cross dresser, so I'm not your type. I'm here to dress up and tease you before I take off because "something" came up.

Which brings me to my current status. I feel good about my chosen lifestyle and I relish the amount of time I get to dress, but I'm ready to move on to the step. Something more than 4 minutes of pumping gas, something like an hour in the mall or at a gathering of some sorts.

Middleton seems to have plenty of cross dressers, Tranny's and Trap's, but there is no one place to go to hang out and socialize, other than the mall or the park. Don't get me wrong, there seem to be small groups who hang out, but there is no love lost between them. The Southwest Trap's hate the Northeast Tranny's. The Northwest druggie sluts hate the Southeast Cross Dressers. The only safe ground is the center of town, right where I live, under the emergency alert siren tower. I look forward to day they can all come together in the field behind my house and find their common ground. I positioned a home security camera towards the backyard to capture this event someday. I hope I capture a Woodstock love fest, but it may be a big cat fight.

So where do I go from here? I don't know, but I do know my legs will draw you to me, my butt will make you think you want to do all those lude things to me and if I meet up with Sherri and keep my mask on, you wouldn't run away. At least for a few minutes anyway.

When am I going to do something? Soon. I have to. I don't know what to call it, but I want to take my closet cross dressing on the road. I want somebody, male or female, to say "hey" and give me a look over. I have a beautiful Friday afternoon to do something and I have three hours to do it, whatever it is. I don't think I can completely fill three hours out in public, but I will start with Sherri for a quick makeover and see what I can do. After that I will gas up my car for the weekend and walk around the mall.

Sherri completed phase one. It was my first time with purple eyeliner. She tried to blow out my hair and use some spiking gel with minimal results. She helped me fit my blonde wig and told me to let my hair grow out for the summer. All the while she worked her magic on me, she tried her best to obtain information from me regarding where am I going with my life style and where did I think I was going to end up. I reassured her that it was a fantasy and I would come out of it someday. I just so happened to have the smaller framed body to pull it off for a few years.

"Listen Rena, I appreciate that you don't hit on me during our sessions, but you always get a boner. Don't you think your body and mind are telling you to go find a girlfriend?"

"I can still date as Ryan."

"Yeah, but do you?"

"Let's talk about this after the summer. I finally having fun and I can actually go out in public now that my face looks pretty."

"Fine. Call me when you need me."

It's time for phase two. A trip to the gas station and one of Boone's party stores. Phase three will be an hour or so in the mall.

My visit to the gas station was alright. I put the pump nozzle on its slowest setting and stuck one of my legs out a little. This pose even works when one is wearing capri tights. I got my "look over" from the guy who never learned how to properly button up a shirt. I assured him that bending over and hanging onto the pump unit wasn't necessary today. I didn't get him my phone number, but I did let him know that I fill up my tank every Friday about 4 pm. He responded with something about filling me up. OMG, horny guys!

So far, good. I got my "hey" and I actually spoke with him. The best part was that the wind was very calm so he got hard for me and I didn't get punched out. That my friends, is going on the checklist as a success. I just might be ready to move on to cross dressing step 6 after all. I will verify my results with my quick visit to the Stop & Spend party store. Two boners in 10 minutes will be proof positive that my application for the Middleton School of Cross Dressers should be accepted.

I drove the two blocks down Main Street to the Stop & Spend party store. My plan was to just run in quickly and purchase a bottle of water. I knew my roommate was working at this store today because his truck is unmistakable. I actually need the side steps to get in the thing.

It kind of worked. Although, in all fairness, Boone's face was buried in an iPad screen and the cashier clerk, Lizzie, only gave me a side eye. I know that Lizzie is a Trap, so by trade she has to hate me as a cross dresser. There are Union rules to abide by, you know. However, deep down inside we all support each other, so Lizzie didn't call me out in the middle of the store. I offered a small olive branch to Lizzie.

"I don't hate you and I think you're really hot, even in your poorly fitting store vest."

"Back at you. Sometimes I wish the rules of being a Trap allowed me to wear a stuffed bra instead of using only my super sexy boyish nipples. Maybe some day we can trick some guys into taking us on a double date."

"Offer accepted. But a date night in Hillsdale, right? We couldn't get caught together in Middleton."

We exchanged head nods and I left the store. From the reflection in the front door window, I seen Jack give my backside a once over. I am so glad that I parked in the back so he couldn't recognize my car.

Now on to phase three. A walk around the mall should be a breeze, so away I went. As soon as I entered the mall, I made a few mental notes. One, I could have blended in with bare legs. Two, I guess you have to have a bag in your hand and three, everyone else is wearing sun glasses, so I'm not dropping mine. I think the sun glasses let people check out other people without being noticed or called out. To me, they are another one of those blessings in disguise. Sun glasses and a mask are a great combination for a cross dresser.

My nerves won't allow me to linger inside of a store to put a bag in my hand. They are a train wreck and I seem to be getting more nervous with each step I take. But I kept walking. I'll update my checklist with an asterisk because I think everyone checks out everyone else inside of malls. But I will make a side note entry about how many guys accidently brushed against me in the walkways. I'll cheat a little as to how many times I was groped so I don't come off looking too much like a slut.

And then I came upon it, the dreaded food court. I found an empty table located in between a pillar and a plastic plant and took a seat. And there it was, the even more dreaded hallway of doom, the dark place of no return, the restrooms. With all the chatter on Chang about these food court restrooms, there is no way I'm ready to go down that dark hallway. But I really wanted to pull these tights off and make my exit from the mall with bare legs. The pleated skirt I'm wearing is a little short for that, but I could make a bee line for the doors. I figured that I could make it from the restrooms of doom to the rear doors in under 3 minutes.

I also figured that 3 minutes of side eyes and giggling was worth the street cred I could claim later. I just had to think about it for a moment. I could chicken out and go home right now in my tights or I could risk it all and enter the restroom and remove them. My choice was clear. I have chicken in the refrigerator and Jack will be over tonight, so I don't need any more chicken in my life today.

I strolled over to the entrance of the dark hallway and stood there for a moment. I was even more nervous. All I wanted to do was to pull these leggings and make a run for it, but I needed my nerves to settle down.

"Hey, the restrooms are safe to use. Please step forward and you will be escorted."

Great. Voices from the dark. Hah, what could go wrong?

"Sorry, but I can't even see who's talking, so I'll be on my way."

"I promise it's safe. Men's Room to the right and the Ladies Room is to the left. I'll escort you."

"Oh, sure you will. How many of you are hiding in the dark?"

Even better. Now I'm having a conversation with these hidden voices in the dark.

"Six. Three tan sleeveless shirts and three brown sleeveless shirts. Please, take four steps forward and read the rules posted on the wall. Please don't forget to sign the release form."

Nope, I couldn't do this. There is no way I am going to negotiate my safety with hidden voices in the dark in exchange for a quick wardrobe adjustment. I know that some of the folks on Chang come here on a regular basis just for this, but that's not where I am just yet. Having someone have their way with me should be my choice, not the choice of a bunch of mall thugs. OMG, especially when they admit to wearing a tan sleeveless shirt.

"I'm sorry Mr. Tan Shirt, but something just came up. Do you work every weekend?"

"Yes. We work the day shift on the weekends. Please come back and see us soon. We validate parking after our services are rendered."

"Are you going to show yourself or not? I'm Rena by the way."

It was against my better judgement, but I was about to take a couple of steps forward. I mean, my day has been pretty successful so far today, so why not? But just as I was about to move my foot, there was a very loud blast of noise from a horn, like a siren.

"OMG, is that an emergency weather alert?"

"No, that's shift change. Come on guys, grab your lunch boxes and let's get to Soccer practice. Sorry Raine, I'd offer to walk you to your car, but Frank's mom needs her 1983 mini van back by 8 pm. I hope we meet up with next Friday afternoon."

Just like that, six thugs came out of the darkness of the hallway and headed out carrying their Super Hero lunch boxes. And just like that, the hallway lit up like a runway.

"Excuse me, Miss. Hi. I'm Mack. Mack the Blade. Please give my white shirts and the black shirts a few minutes to get set up for work. Once the lights go back out, you can approach the hallway and we will negotiate your fears and dreams. We validate parking and honor all competing coupons. Thanks for your patience."

No way this is happening, especially since it was taking them so long to get ready and turn down the lights. Someone needs to tell Mack the Blade that time is money. I was turning to leave when I heard another voice come from the dingy and dark hallway.

"Hey, the restrooms are safe to use. Please step forward and you will be escorted."

Hah, I've heard that before. Seriously, it was just ten minutes ago. See above.

"You guys would do better if you were to open with something about how cute your victim is."

"Sorry, but the Union is very strict on our opening statements. We have to offer you safe passage to the restrooms before we begin to seduce you. What was your name?"

"Rena. Listen, I don't want to interfere with your work or disappoint you, so I will be going now. I don't fool around. I just wear tight and stretchy clothes and strike silly poses as I talk to you."

12