Ryan's Second Life as Rena Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so a cock tease huh?"

"Well, I don't want to be labelled as that, so I apologize for my behavior. So, did you want my number or something? I might be willing to take two steps forward, but then I have to go."

"My apologies, but rule #3 clearly states that we cannot exchange personal contact information until we have unsafely escorted you into the restroom. To save time, I will advise you that rule #4 states that you will be dumped and blocked within 24 hours. So, what's it going to be? There is a line forming behind you."

"I need to go, but aren't you suppose to tell how cute I am?"

"OMG, a needy cock tease? Next."

I left the mall and headed for home. I didn't need that action and I needed to get a move on or I may not beat Boone home. Which I didn't. And I didn't beat the rest of them home either. The guys were here and hopefully fully engaged in a cyborg bounty hunter video game. Which they were. Luckily, they respect my driveway and left me a path to park in the garage. This allowed me a sneaky and quiet way into the house without going near the stairway.

Hah, I opened the back door and found myself standing right behind Jack. He was checking his chicken in the oven. If this were a cartoon, I could have tippy toed and snuck right past him. Unfortunately, this is a fantasy and not a cartoon. My blonde wig must have caught the corner of his eye. Jack turned around immediately and stared me down. At least it was one of my required "look overs" as stated in my homework assignment.

"It might be best if you didn't say anything right now Jack. Just finish your chicken and feed the guys. Who's up there?"

"Boone, Pete, Sammy and me. So, I wasn't crazy a couple of weeks ago? But I am confused now."

"Just shut it and go about your business. And the next time I accidently leave my bedroom door open, take notice sooner. I had to hold that pose for 11 minutes. My arms hurt after that. So, are you going to shut it? And no fair judging me. I don't say anything when you guys jerk off over the red cyborg bounty hunter with the big tits. You know she's an animated character, right?"

"All gamers circle jerk for their favorite characters. It's in the rule book. So, I'm suppose to keep this to myself?"

"That's what I'm asking of you. I also need to know if that's your normal bulge or a boner. It's part of my required studies."

"Grab my chicken and find out."

"I can't do that. That's sex and I'm not about the sexual overtures."

"So, you're a cross dressing cock tease?"

"OMG, people have to stop calling me that. Anyways, it comes with the job, I don't mean to do it. So, what do you want?"

"Take the plates of chicken upstairs to the guys."

"I can't do that either. If Boone is going to find me out, it needs to be more one on one than a group affair. Can we just call it a day and talk about this another day?"

"Alright, but let's take notice that you're not walking away and you keep staring at my crotch."

"Sorry. It's just that this is as up close and personal as I've been to something like that."

"Whoa, something like that? You can do better than that."

"I've never been this close to a hard on, other than mine of course."

"Listen, why don't we split and hang out at my place for a while? We can sneak you back in after dark."

"Sorry, but that's sex and that's not where I am. Is the chicken ready yet?"

"Not quite. How about we take a walk to the emergency siren tower and talk for a while?"

"That's making out and making out is sex. Do you have any other ideas I can reject?"

"Well, I've never seen your bedroom, so maybe you can give me the grand tour?"

"That's either sex or code for groping me."

"Geez. So how about I run the chicken upstairs and then I take you to the ice cream parlor? The guys won't miss me for a while as long as they are stuffing their faces."

"I'll freshen up a bit and wait for you in your SUV. Will it bother you if I change from these tights to a pair of sports shorts? I've been wanting to change for a while now. However, this is not a date."

"Two dudes grabbing an ice cream is not a date. A guy and girl grabbing some stuff is a date."

Hah, I'm not grabbing anything, but I'd rather have a little more time in this cute outfit before I call it a night. I told him to hide me a few pieces of chicken in the refrigerator and to be quick feeding the guys. I quickly replaced my capri leggings with a pair of bike sports shorts and snuck out to his SUV. I was a little excited, but I was also sneaking around in my own driveway. Hmmm, a glimpse of things to come maybe. Hiding my secrets in my own personal space.

I kindly asked him to keep his eyes on the road rather than my exposed legs because explaining this in a car accident Police report would be difficult. I asked Jack to park in the back corner by the rear exit.

"There are too many teenagers here tonight, so I don't want to sit on the picnic table. They will try to peek up my skirt and I don't need that. So, how about I go to the window alone, I stand in line for a lot longer than I need to and then we can have our ice cream back here in the corner?"

"I have an idea. Hurry back. I'll wait here. Get medium size ice cream cups with hot fudge."

"Hah, another idea that I might reject? Give me some money and stay quiet. And let me be perfectly clear about something else. This is not sex, but if you're shorts are uncomfortable you may unzip them and pushed them open a little. But that's all. What's your other bad idea?"

"Because this place is so crowded tonight, I thought we could drive around the corner and park down by the river bank. It's quieter down there."

"Hmmm and more secluded? I'll get extra hot fudge. BRB."

I got quite the surprise at the ordering window. A lovely young woman, maybe a college freshman, took my order. But I think she had a mean streak going on. I may have misunderstood her, but I swear she told me to save the ice cream cups for the next time I stuffed my bra. And then she handed me the change.

"Here's your change and a secret note for your pocket. It's my number. I'm Marissa. Call me and I will hook you up with my older brother. I think you are his type. Have a nice night and try not to come back when I'm the floor manager. You're a distraction to my male workers."

"Thank you very much. And just so you know, explaining the contents of a secret note out loud kind of defeats the purpose. I'm Rena by the way. What's your brother's name?"

"David. He is a good guy and he has a nice job. Bye now. Next."

Alright then. I know I'm pretty new to all of this, but this is a first. A dig with the bra stuffing comment and a phone number for a hook up. Nope, I have no idea what to do with that.

As Jack made his way down the road looking for an empty spot in the many lover's lane parking areas along the river bank, I could help but to consider a few things.

One, no matter how many times I say this is not a date, it's a date. It was not part of my plan to go on a date, but here I am, on a date. And two, I'm dressed like it's our third date or something. I may had made a mistake tonight.

"Best ice cream in town."

"You're poking out. Push it back in please."

"Do you want to sit on my lap while you finish your ice cream?"

"That's sex. And that's not how you push it back in."

"You can get more comfortable yourself by kicking off your shoes and skirt."

"Stop it. That's sex. Besides, you're not gay, you're just horny. I know it must be hard for you to have to sit next to all of this while I eat my ice cream like this. By the way, you haven't told me that I'm cute since we surprised each other in the kitchen. I do this for cute comments, you know."

"Sorry, you are looking pretty good. I thought that was implied when I asked you to crawl into the back seat, get on your hands and knees, put your butt in my face and use your sexy feet to give me a foot job."

"OMG. Three things. One, that's sex, two, and I thought I had fantasy issues and three, just when did you ask me all of that?"

"Just now. Want to give it a try?"

"No. However, I'll kick off my shoes and unzip my jacket, but that's all. You stay over there and I'll stay over here. Besides, if you would stop staring at my legs and look around you would have noticed that we are no longer alone. It's starting to get dark, so I think we could sneak me back in the house pretty soon."

"Whoa, you walked around the mall all afternoon in a fishnet shirt?"

"It was an hour and a half and my jacket was zipped up to here. Hey, have you noticed all those Condo buildings across the river? They all seem to be lined up perfectly with each lover's lane spot. I wonder how many telescopes and high-power camera lens are in those windows?"

"Well, all the Condo's are owned and managed by one company. They have a website. I'll send you the link. So, are your legs tired from walking around the mall all afternoon? You can raise them and lay them across my lap for comfort while you eat your ice cream like that."

"That's sex, but thanks, maybe another time. OMG, who is texting you while I'm moving my legs into a better view, but not placing them on your lap?"

"Ah, it's Boone. He noticed that I took off and that your car is in the garage. Should I respond?"

"Shoot. We shouldn't have done this. Tell him that something came up and you had to leave, but you're on your way back so they can continue playing their games. Once they all back upstairs I can sneak into my bedroom and pretend I fell asleep for a while. OMG, no I don't take naps in a thong while I lay on my belly with my slightly spread legs and facing the door."

"Sounds like a plan. But why are you are wiping out the ice cream cups? OMG, you're keeping them as a reminder of our first date, aren't you?"

"Ah, no, they are for, well, they are for stuffing my bra if you must know. It was a suggestion from a friend. Now, shut it and drive."

"So, I'm not getting lucky on our first date?"

"Stop calling this a date. It's just two people parked in a lover's lane spot teasing each other with sexy talk and body movements after dark. Besides, I think you have a wet spot going on over there in your boxer shorts anyways, not that I peeked or anything. Eyes up and drive please."

"Fine. Other than keeping this date as our secret, what's next Rena?"

"Absolutely nothing Jack. However, because I am not a monster, you might want to make me a Tuna Salad on Rye next Tuesday night and bring it to my room. Do I really need to remind you that my thigh is not the parking brake lever?"

"It's not a good thing that you're such a good cock tease, you know? Do you realize what color my balls are? Blue, I tell you, blue."

"Fine and again I'm sorry Jack, but slap some cheese on that sandwich and maybe I'll let you slap me in a few places. OMG, don't give me those puppy dog eyes. We'll get arrested if I sit on your lap while you drive us home."

What's the bad news for today? I suppose I can't deny that cock tease title and no matter how times I say that I wasn't on a date, I was on a date. And yes, I was way under dressed for a first date.

What's the good news for the today? As a cross dresser I am have become a good cock tease and I ate ice cream like I was in a porn movie while I was on my first date. I marked off all of the checklist items for the day and I'm almost at step 8. And I have video proof that I did not bypass step 9, which is full blown Tranny mode. Just check out the Condo Complex's website and video feed. My head was not bobbing up and down like the other cars.

What's next for me? Well, I should let my roommate Boone know what I'm up to soon. But first, I'm changing my position on the pending relationship between Jack and Sherri. It might be best if Jack gets so whipped by Sherri that I become a fading memory.

End Ryan's second life as Rena 01

12