Ryan's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Family visit to Aunt's house.
1.9k words
4.71
16.2k
28

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the car driving to Aunt Sue's, Julie says to me "Well, you will get to meet the twins."

Smiling at her, I replied, "I actually met them yesterday."

With raised eyebrows, mom gave me a quizzical look.

"When Aunt Sue brought me home yesterday, she had the twins on a video call. She introduced me to them then." I told mother.

"Did you have your clothes on?" Julie asked me.

"Well, actually Aunt Sue had me strip for them," I replied.

Laughing, mom said, "That sounds like my kid sister."

Julie also laughed and said "So the twins got to see your hot little ass. Wow, you are going to have a busy afternoon, little brother."

Soon we pulled into a driveway and as we walked up to the door, it opened. There stood Aunt Sue in a halter top and a pair of tight shorts which showed off her nice bulge.

As we stepped inside, Aunt Sue gave mom and Julie a hug then she looked at me and smiled. Pulling me against her, she hugged me and let her hand slide down my back and squeeze my ass.

"So good to see you again Ryan," she said looking into my eyes.

Standing just inside the door was a middle-aged man, small in stature like myself. Smiling at me, he shook my hand.

"So glad to meet you, Ryan. I am Carl, your uncle."

As we all moved into the room, Julie whispered something to Uncle Carl and the two of them headed up the stairs. Mom, Aunt Sue, and I stood in the living room.

Mom asked Aunt Sue "Where are the girls?".

"They are upstairs getting ready. They should be down in a sec." Aunt Sue replied.

With that two identical young girls came bounding down the stairs, both dressed in gym shorts and tee shirts showing off their slim athletic bodies. Both had their shoulder-length hair tied back in ponytails.

Rushing over to me, they said hello to mom as they passed her and looked me up and down.

"Oh wow, he is so cute." one of them said.

Looking at them I knew I was going to have a really difficult time telling them apart.

Aunt Sue smiled at them and said "Girls, why don't you take Ryan upstairs and play while I talk to your Aunt Gloria."

Giggling, they each took one of my hands and led me to the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, as we turned down the hall, we could hear moans and grunts and skin slapping against skin. Laughing, they said, "Sounds like Julie is giving it to dad really good."

They led me into their bedroom. They introduced themselves as Sara and Sally. I did notice that Sara had a small mole beside her left eye which Sally didn't. I guess this is how I could tell them apart.

"We really enjoyed seeing you on mom's phone call yesterday Ryan. Why don't you take those silly clothes off." Sara said to me as she ran her hands down my chest, resting a hand on the hard bulge in my shorts.

"Sounds good," I said as I pulled my shirt off. I noticed Sally was already taking her clothes off and my eyes looked over her body. Taller than me even though she was a year younger, with a fit slim body, firm breasts about a C cup with large nipples, and a cock about ten inches already very hard. As I pushed my shorts down and off, Sally was climbing onto the bed and Sara was taking her top off.

"Oh my, what a hot ass he has," Sally said to Sara.

Sara squeezed my bare ass and smiling, said "Sure does sis. We are going to have fun with him."

Sally was leaning back against the headboard on the bed, legs spread stroking her hard cock.

"Come here Ryan, I need some attention," she said to me.

I crawled up on the bed between Sally's legs. Looking up at her, I leaned down and ran my tongue over the tip of her hard cock, tasting her delicious precum. Then holding the base of her cock, I took it into my mouth, sliding my lips down feeling it sliding into my mouth. She moaned as I took it deeply, feeling it press into my throat as I pressed my mouth to her.

Sara had her clothes off and climbed onto the bed behind me. With my ass in the air, I felt her hands running over my cheeks and slide down my crack to my puckered hole. Then, reaching over to the bedside table, she took a tube of lube and rubbed some around my hole before sliding two fingers into me. I moaned onto Sally's cock which I was sucking up and down.

"Oh, he is nice and tight sis. This will be so much fun." Sara told Sally.

Then I felt her press the head of her cock against my hole. I gasped as she pushed into me, holding Sally's cock in my throat. As Sara shoved all the way into me, holding my hips, I continued to suck Sally's cock. My first spit roast with my cousins, I was sure it wouldn't be the last time.

I continued to suck up and down on Sally's cock as Sara started to pound into me. All of us were moaning and grunting and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room.

Stopping with her cock buried deep in me, Sara said to Sally "Oh sis, his ass is heavenly. You need to try it."

"Okay, let's swap," Sally told Sara as she pulled her cock out of my mouth.

They then changed positions, Sara now moved in front of me, her hard cock pointing at my face while Sally was now behind me. Sara grabbed my head and shoved my mouth down onto her cock while Sally held my hips and slammed her cock all the way into me.

"Oh yes, so tight," Sally yelled.

Then the two began to fuck me mouth and ass, Sara holding my head and pulling it up and down on her cock while Sally bucked wildly into my ass.

Grunting, I shot my load as they continued using me. Soon Sara held my face tight against her crotch and I felt her cock spasm as she shot her big load into my throat. Then it was Sally's turn, holding my hips and driving her cock deep in me, she cried out as she shot her warm load deep in me.

Sally collapsed on me causing me to fall onto Sara. We lay there, three naked bodies entwined, catching our breath, hands idly running over naked skin. Aunt Sue walked in and looking at us, smiled.

"If you're done playing, for now, get cleaned up and come downstairs. Your dad is going to grill some burgers," she said, and before turning to leave, raised her phone to take a photo of the naked pile of bodies.

The girls slowly got up and started picking up clothes. I stood and grabbed mine. "I'd better go clean up," I said and stepped into the hallway.

Walking down the hall to the bathroom, I passed the master bedroom and heard the grunts and moans again. Since the door was open I stopped to take a look. This time it was my mother who had Uncle Carl bent over and holding his hips was fucking the hell out of him. Mom turned her head to me and smiled, never missing a stroke into uncle. I smiled back and headed to the bathroom.

As I got to the bathroom, Aunt Sue came up and grabbed me.

"So you are a peeping tom. Bad boys do that and need to be punished," she hissed into my ear.

She pushed me into the bathroom and told me to bend over the sink. I dropped my clothes and did as she said, then felt her hand on my left ass cheek as she began to spank me.

"Bad boy, you need to behave," she said to me as she continued to spank, alternating cheeks.

I heard some giggling and turned my head to see the twins standing in the doorway watching their mother spank me. After a moment they left and I heard Aunt Sue unfasten her shorts. Next, I felt her push the head of her hard cock against my hole, and with one hard shove, she put it all in me, causing me to scream out when her thighs hit my red ass.

Aunt Sue was fucking me, hard and fast, in the bathroom as I cried out. I heard her say something and looked around to see my mother standing in the doorway smiling. She reached over and took Aunt Sue's phone and took a few photos, then left. Aunt Sue was grunting as she fucked me hard and soon shoved all the way into me and shot a large load of her warm cum.

Pulling out of me, she wiped off her cock and pulled her shorts back up. Giving my ass a slap, she said "Come downstairs after you clean up. We'll have the burgers ready." And she left.

I went downstairs and the females were standing around talking as Uncle Carl brought in a plate covered with grilled burgers. Looking at those and the food on the table, I said "Looks great, I am starving.".

Julie smiled at me and said "After your workout, I'm not surprised." causing me to blush.

Sara took a burger and looking directly at me said "I'm hungry too and I know what I want for dessert.". Giving me a wink.

We all chatted as we ate, then I helped Uncle Carl clear off the table and wash the dishes. It gave us a chance to talk and he explained a few things to me.

"One thing you need to know," he started. "When you get some cum from a futa, it has an addictive chemical that makes you want more. And the more you get, the more you want."

I looked at him with an amazed look. "So that is why I find myself craving it," I said.

"Yep, now you are going to want to keep getting it." he smiled at me.

Soon we had the dishes done and returning to the living room, the twins took me by the hand and led me back upstairs for another round of pounding my mouth and ass.

Soon it was time for us to leave. We all said goodbye and the twins each gave me a hot passionate kiss. The drive home went quickly and soon I was headed for a shower and bed.

Mother joined me in the shower, and after some time exploring each other with warm soapy hands, she had me bend over and spread my legs. Then she pushed her now-hard twelve-inch cock into me and started slapping her skin against mine, giving me a nice hard fucking with the warm water splashing down on us.

Exhausted, after the shower I just went into my room, nude, and thought I'd get some sleep. Julie had other ideas and soon came in. Climbing onto the bed, she grabbed my hips and raised my ass up until I was on my knees. Then holding my hips, she drove her hard cock into me.

"I've missed your wonderful ass little brother," she said as she started fucking me, hard and fast. Soon she rammed into me, holding it and shooting a large load deep in me. Pulling out of me, she slapped my ass and said "Good night little brother, sleep tight" as she left.

(To be continued)