Ryan's Story Pt. 08

Story Info
The morning after.
796 words
4.66
10.6k
21
0

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

I slept really well, I was very tired. I thought I'd sleep in late but someone climbing into my bed woke me and I soon felt warm soft skin pressing against me.

"Good morning baby. Sorry to wake you but mommy needs you." mother whispered into my ear as she kissed my neck.

I could feel her hard cock pressing against my thigh and I rolled over onto my stomach and spread my legs.

"Mmmm. Good morning mother." I moaned.

Rolling over on top of me, she slid her hard cock into me.

Slowly she stroked in and out of me. Breathing heavily on the back of my neck, feeling her breasts against my back, her hands holding my shoulders. I moaned and pushed back at her, driving her cock deep into me. Her cock rubbing against my prostate and my hard cocklet rubbing against the sheets was too much for me -- soon I was crying out with my orgasm, shooting my little load onto the sheets. The spasms of my ass on her cock as I shot my load pushed her over the edge and soon she was buried in me, unloading a warm load.

Mother slid her cock out of me and rolled onto her side facing me and I rolled over to face her. Gently she leaned over and lightly kissed me. "I love you, baby," she said to me.

Looking into her beautiful blue eyes, I said "I love you too mommy, very, very much."

"Can I ask you about some things mom," I asked?

"Sure baby, you can ask me anything," she said as she ran her hand over my back and shoulders.

"Yesterday, Uncle Carl told me that cum from a futa woman is addictive. Is that true?" I asked

Smiling at me, she said "Yes and no honey. For males born to a futa mother, it is very addictive. The more you get, the more you want. But for males born to non-futa mothers, it is not."

"That explains why I am wanting it so much then," I said.

"Yes baby, that is why. And you know a futa has a very strong sex drive, needing sex multiple times a day. The addiction works that way on you like that, causing you to want sex many times each day. And it is why a male born to a futa mother is highly desired by all futa women. Especially a young male as beautiful as you baby," she told me as she leaned forward and kissed me lightly.

She then pulled back and started to get up. "Time for us to get this day started honey. Get cleaned up and I'll fix some breakfast," she smiled down at me.

Looking over her beautiful body, I looked her in the eye and said "I love you so much, mom."

She leaned down and kissed my forehead and turned and walked out of my room. I pulled myself out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a shower. As I walked into the bathroom, I saw Julie finishing up her shower. I opened the door and stepped in with her, enjoying the feel of the warm water.

"Good morning little brother," she said pulling me in for a hug. "Sleep well?" she asked.

Giving her left nipple a kiss, I said "I sure did. After someone tucked me in."

I gave her a big smile and then knelt in front of her.

I took her semi-hard cock in my hand and slowly started to stroke it. I took her large balls in my other hand and gently massaged them. Then looking up at her, I took the head of her cock into my mouth. She moaned, looking down at me, as I pushed my mouth down onto her, taking her cock into my throat. I felt it get rock hard and started sucking up and down. My hand continued to fondle her balls as I worked my mouth up and down her cock. Soon she was moaning and placed her hands on my head, holding me as she started rocking back and forth, fucking my mouth. It didn't take long until she shoved hard into my mouth and holding me there, shot a large load into my mouth and throat. I swallowed all of it.

Standing and licking my lips, I looked into her eyes.

"Thanks, sis, my favorite way to start the day," I smiled at her.

She pulled me to her and kissed me. "Mine too little brother, thanks," she said. Then she stepped out of the shower and I started to wash.

This day was getting off to a great start. I wonder what the rest of it will hold I thought to myself.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers