Ryan's Story Pt. 20

Story Info
Ryan goes to a party at Futa House.
1.8k words
4.64
9.9k
20
0

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

Sitting around the table having dinner with mother and Julie, we discussed our plans for the evening.

Mother told us she was going to Dean Carter's place for a party with the other four department professors and that she had lined up two young male students for entertainment. Julie and I chuckled at that.

Julie, who is bi-sexual, was taking her cheerleader girlfriend to a party with the rest of her ball team. She explained she would probably not be home until morning, with a big smile.

I told them how excited I was to be going out with Gina on what would really be our first date. I also said I didn't know what to expect since it would be my first time attending a party at Futa House.

Julie laughed. "Well little brother, I am sure you are going to have fun. The parties there usually turn into a real hot time."

Mother reached over and put her hand on mine, looking me in the eye. "Do you know about the sharing policy at Futa House?" she asked me.

"I've heard something about it," I answered, "But not really sure what it is."

Squeezing my hand, mother said, "During parties, any girl with a date has to share her date with any of the girls that do not have a date. It is part of the sister thing they practice there and makes sure everyone has fun and there is no jealousy among them. If you think it will be a problem for you, I'm sure you and Gina can go somewhere else."

Smiling at her, I said, "As long as I am with Gina and she doesn't mind, I don't think it will be a problem. Like we discussed before about having sex with others, it kind of makes sense."

"Okay," mother said, "Just remember, you can always say no and change your mind. Just be safe and happy honey."

"As long as I am with Gina I am happy and I know she will keep me safe," I said, "I'd better go get ready."

I went upstairs to get dressed. I had taken an old pair of jeans and cut the legs off to make a pair of cut-offs and thought that would be good to wear. Putting them on, they were a bit snug and pretty short. In the back, they didn't quite cover my ass, with the cheeks sticking out the bottom a little bit. Putting on a short t-shirt that left a bit of my midriff uncovered and a pair of sandals, I went back downstairs. Standing in front of mother and Julie, I asked how it looked.

"Wow little brother," Julie said, "That is a really hot outfit. It screams fuck me."

"It's nice sweetie," mother said, "I am sure Gina will love it."

Shortly there was a knock at the door and mother answered and walked back in with Gina.

When she looked at me, Gina stood there staring with her mouth hanging open. Then she got a big smile on her face.

"I hope this is okay to wear," I said to her.

"Oh yeah," she answered, "You look fantastic."

We said our goodbyes to mother and Julie and walked out to the car hand-in-hand. It felt so good being with her. After we climbed into the car and before she started the motor, Gina reached over and pulled me to her. She kissed me and I opened my mouth to welcome her tongue. After a long passionate kiss, she started the car and we were off. I sat close next to her during the drive, resting my hand on her upper thigh and my head on her shoulder.

As we walked into Futa House, I heard some wolf whistles and catcalls. Gina had her arm around my waist, leading me in, and I knew she was smiling from the reaction. As we went in, I looked around and saw some familiar people. There was Iris and Ganz I met during my prior visit, with a young male student between them, running their hands over him as they whispered into his ear. He was blushing. On the sofa sat another of the futa girls with a young guy dressed in women's clothes -- short skirt, black nylons, and white blouse. Seeing me checking them out, Gina chuckled and said, "That is Rose and her boyfriend. She likes to keep him dressed in female clothes and calls him Dolly."

As we stood there, another futa came over and handed me a glass of punch. Gina introduced her as Mary. I took the glass and had a big drink, it was pretty good, kind of sweet taste.

Mary said to me, "Nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll get to know you better later." Gina chuckled.

After a second glass of punch and meeting some more of the Futa House members, I asked Gina if she was into dancing. The music was loud but sounded really good. I was getting a bit light-headed, wondering what was in the punch. As I swayed back and forth to the music, Gina asked if I wanted to dance. Smiling at her, I took her hands and pulled her out into the middle of the room, where we gyrated together. I knew a lot of eyes were watching my ass, hanging out of my cut too short jeans, and I really wiggled around. I was really loving the attention and getting more light-headed, the room seemed to be spinning. Suddenly the music changed into a slow sultry tune. Gina grabbed me and pulled me to her, her arms going around my waist. I pressed against her, my arms around her neck, my head resting on her shoulder. I could feel her hard bulge pressing against my belly, then felt her hands slide down my back and cup my ass cheeks, squeezing and fondling them. I felt her fingertips trace along the bit of my naked ass hanging out the legs of my shorts. I moaned into her ear, grinding my belly against her bulge. She led me over to the leather sofa, and kissed me, passionately. I kissed her back, our tongues wrestling in our mouths as her hands continued to fondle my ass. Then she took hold of my short shirt and pulled it up, I lifted my arms letting her remove the shirt and toss it aside. Then she was undoing the snaps on my shorts, unfastening them and pushing them down. I had not worn any underwear and when the shorts hit the floor I stepped out of them, now completely naked in her arms as she continued to kiss me. Completely ignoring all the other people in the room, too turned on to Gina to care. I reached down and squeezed the hard bulge in her jeans, she moaned. I was fumbling with the fastenings to her pants, undoing them and sliding my hand inside, grasping her hard cock. She told me to get onto the couch, on my knees, leaning over the back. As I did, I saw off to the other end of the sofa, one of the other boys, also naked, bent over on his knees on the couch. A futa was standing in front of him, her pants down, pushing her cock into his mouth. Looking back I saw another futa holding his hips and driving her cock into his ass.

Now on the sofa, on my knees, head at the top of the back, I felt Gina's hands slide up my ass cheeks, grabbing my hips. The tip of her cock, covered in precum, was pressing against my hole. Then she pushed into me, I cried out. As I opened my mouth to cry out, suddenly the futa named Iris was standing in front of me, her hard cock at my lips. I opened my mouth and she pushed in the same time Gina pushed all the way into my ass. I was filled with shecocks, front, and rear. They started working in and out of me, Gina holding my hips, Iris holding my head. It didn't take long. Soon Gina shoved into me and shot a big warm load deep in me. Slowly she pulled her cock out of me. As soon as she pulled out, Iris took her cock out of my throat went around behind me, and shoved it all the way into me. I would have cried out, but as soon as Iris' cock left my mouth, another one shoved into my throat. I moaned onto it as Iris holding my hips began to fuck me hard and deep, her thighs slapping against my hips. Whoever was in my mouth, held my head and roughly fucked my throat. My head was spinning and I completely lost track of what was going on. As soon as one shecock shot their load in my ass and pulled out, the one in my mouth pulled out and replaced it, that one being replaced by another hard cock. I don't know how long this went on or how many cocks I serviced, but it seemed like a never-ending series. A few times I glanced to the side, the third boy had joined us on the sofa and he had futa's pounding his mouth and ass like me.

After a time, I don't know how long, it finally stopped. The last futa cock shot a load into me and there were no more to take its place. I was completely spent, I had cum myself numerous times, almost all of them dry cums. As the last cock pulled out of my ass, Gina reappeared and putting her arm around me, whispered into my ear, "That's enough." And she helped me to my feet, holding me up as my legs were very wobbly and I staggered, my head still spinning, unable to focus on much. Slowly she lead me to the stairs and with her arm around my waist, helped me climb the stairs.

We entered a room at the top, her dorm room. Nice good-sized room, but I only saw the large bed off to one side. I staggered over and collapsed onto the bed. Lying there, I watched Gina remove her clothes, and then she came over and gently pushed me over onto my side and climbed onto the bed. She pulled me to her, holding me against her naked body, feeling her breasts pressing against my bare back and her hard cock pressing against my ass. Slowly and easily she pushed her cock into me and kissing the back of my neck, she whispered, "I love you, Ryan."

Feeling her in me and pressed against me, totally at ease, I just replied, "I love you too baby," and I lost consciousness.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers