Ryan's Story Pt. 30

Story Info
Ryan spends the afternoon with Tonya.
1.9k words
4.43
6.1k
11
0

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

That evening, when it was time for bed, grandmother was so keyed up and excited about purchasing her house, she fucked me twice before we finally fell asleep. Between the two fucks from grandmother, I went to Julie's room and gave her a "good-night" blowjob.

I woke the next morning to the wonderful warm feeling of grandmother's mouth on my little cock, sucking and licking. Shooting my load which she eagerly swallowed, I gave her a passionate good-morning kiss, tasting my cum in her mouth.

"I'm going back to my old place," grandmother told me, "Finish packing up my stuff to move. I'll be gone about a week."

As she rolled me over onto my stomach, she added, "And I need something to hold me until I get back to see you." She leaned over me and pushed her hard cock into my tight ass. I moaned as she shoved completely into me, lying on top of me. She began rutting, slamming her hips against my ass, her cock pistoning into me. Soon with a loud grunt, she slammed deep into me and I felt her warm cum flooding my insides.

Sliding her cock out of me, turning me to her, she gave me a deep passionate kiss. "I'll see you when I get back." She dressed as I got up and headed for the shower.

School classes were normal -- boring. But thankfully it ended at noon. As I was cleaning up my books after my last class, my phone chimed. A brief text message, "Red Mustang out front." was all it said.

Curious, I gathered my stuff and walked out. Sure enough, there was a red Mustang convertible parked in front of the building. I walked over and looking inside, saw Tonya smiling back at me.

"Get in," she ordered.

I climbed in, she put the car in gear, and drove us off. She placed her large hand on the upper part of my left thigh. She massaged my thigh, up and down, squeezing as she drove. A short drive and she was pulling into the parking lot of a large apartment complex. Turning to me, she asked, "Are you wearing underwear?" as her hand squeezed my hard bulge.

"Yes," I mumbled, my voice trembling with anticipation and excitement, her hand squeezing hard on my hard little cock.

She got out of the car, reached into the back seat to get something, and walked around to my passenger-side door. When I climbed out of the car and stood before this large black Amazon of a woman, she commanded me, "Remove your pants and shirt."

Shaking, I did as she commanded. When I was done, standing in front of her without my jeans and shirt, she laughed, looking over me. Her hand ran over the front of my small pink lacy girl panties.

"Oh honey," she said, "I just love your panties. You are going to be so much fun."

Before I could do anything, she clipped a collar around my neck which was attached to a long leash.

"Come," she said walking toward the building, leading me by the leash.

A few cars passing by beeped their horns and as we neared the door to the apartments, it opened and two black women stepped out, headed down the sidewalk. When they saw us, they stopped and smiled.

"Hey Tonya," one of them said, looking me over, "Looks like you have a new toy to play with."

"Yeah," the other said, also looking me up and down, "You going to let us play too?"

With a chuckle, Tonya said, "Not this time girls. Today he is all mine. Next time I'll send him over for you to play with." She leads me inside and up a short flight of stairs and down a hall. She opened the door to her apartment, leading me inside.

The apartment was good sized and neatly set up. The living room was dominated by a large picture window overlooking a courtyard between the buildings. She leads me over near the window. She then grabbed a rope lying on a table and commanded me, "Give me your hands."

She snapped handcuffs attached to the rope on my wrists and reached up and fed the rope through a ring attached to the ceiling. Pulling on the rope lifted my hands above my head. She pulled until my feet were barely touching the floor, then she tied off the rope on another ring on the wall.

Smiling at me, she ran her hands over my body. "Mmm," she cooed, "So nice and smooth." Taking the waistband of my panties in her hands she pulled them down and off of me, tossing them aside. I felt her hand run over my hard little cock, giving the head a squeeze and her fingernails dig into it, causing me to squeal.

"I think you are a pain slut," she said to me, "And I am going to find out. Don't go away, I'll be right back." She walked out of the room, leaving me hanging naked in front of the large picture window, my little cock throbbing in anticipation of what was to come.

Soon she walked back in and my eyes got wide when I saw her. She was now wearing a pair of tight red leather pants showing off her massive girl cock hanging down one leg and her huge ass. Above, she had on a tight leather tank top, filled to overflowing with her huge breasts, the large nipples poking out the fabric.

As she walked over to me, she picked up a riding crop from the table. I moaned as she slowly ran it over my body. Without warning, she slapped it hard against my ass, causing me to scream.

"Oh yes honey," she said, "The neighbors are used to boys screaming in my apartment," as she quickly gave me four more hard swats with the crop.

Putting down the riding crop, she picked up a large leather belt, folding it in half. "Your little white ass looks nice," Tonya said to me, "But I like to fuck a red ass," as she slapped my ass hard with the belt. I was dancing around, unable to get away from her beating me with the belt, crying out and screaming with each swat. My little cock was rock hard and leaking. After the tenth swat from the belt, I could not hold it any longer. The shocks going through my body from the slaps of the belt sent me over the edge, and cum shot from my little cock.

Laughing and looking at me, Tonya said, "I knew it, you are a pain slut," as she reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking and squeezing out every drop of my cum. Then giving my cock a hard slap, she reached over and unfastened the rope attached to the wall, I collapsed on the floor. Tonya reached down and undid the handcuffs and picking up the leash, pulled me toward the bedroom.

Her bedroom was dominated by the king-sized bed and a large painting hanging above, a dark painting of a large she-devil surrounded by flames with half a dozen small naked men lying at her feet.

Leaning down, Tonya unfastened the leash from the collar and sliding her arms under me, picked me up and threw me onto the bed. With an evil smile at me, she said, "You got off, now it is my turn," as she pulled off her top, letting her massive breasts fall onto her slightly flabby belly. Then she unzipped her leather pants and pushed them off, stepping out of them. My eyes fixed on her huge chocolate-colored cock, my eyes bulging. It was a monster, much bigger than anything I've seen. At least fifteen inches long and as thick as my wrist, capped by a large head leaking a lot of precum. Stroking it as she climbed onto the bed, Tonya quickly straddled my chest, pressing the tip of her huge cock against my lips.

"Open," she commanded. As I opened my mouth, she leaned over pushing her cock in, driving my head down into the pillow, pushing it deep into my throat. My hands were beating on her thighs as she continued to rape my throat. Slamming her cock in and out of my mouth, each thrust pushing a bit deeper into my throat. Finally pulling it out, laughing down at me, she said, "Soon you'll be taking all of it. I will give you a lot of practice."

In a flash she was between my legs, grabbing my ankles and lifting them up to her shoulders. Reaching over to the table beside the bed with one hand, she grabbed a tube of lube and squirted a large amount on her hard cock. Then looking down at me with a smirk on her face, she pushed the head into my tight hole. My eyes bulged, my mouth fell open as she pushed into me. With half of her monster cock in me, she paused and said, "Now bitch, time for a good fucking," and I screamed as she rammed completely into me.

"I love to hear my boys scream," she said, pulling her cock back and slamming back into me, causing me to scream again.

Soon she was pounding hard and fast into me. My screams gave way to moans, squeals, and grunts as her body slapped against my ass. My little cock was flopping around, hard again and before I knew it, I shot a small load of cum onto my belly. This brought another laugh from Tonya, her pace picking up as I put my arms around her and wrapped my legs around her shoulders. She rammed completely in me and holding it, I felt her cock expand and spasm as she shot a huge load of her cum deep in me.

Panting, she jerked her cock from me, pulled my legs down, turned me over onto my stomach, and spanked my ass, hard and fast, with her bare hand. I was squealing and squirming as she held me down with one hand and spanked me with the other on my very sore red ass.

When she had enough, she got up and walked into the bathroom. Coming out shortly, now dressed in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt, she clipped the leash back on my collar and pulled me off the bed. Taking me back into the living room, she tossed my girly panties at me and told me to put them on. Then she led me out of the apartment and started down the hall. As we passed the door next to hers, it opened and a very large black woman looked at us.

"Sounds like you had a good time Tonya," she smiled at us, looking me over, "Next time let me have a shot at him."

Laughing, Tonya said, "Sure Bertha, next time I'll bring him over."

We went back to her car in the parking lot, she unclipped the collar from my neck, tossing it into the back seat. We got into the car, me still wearing only my panties. She drove me home and pulling up in front of my house, tossed my clothes out the window.

"Get out," she commanded, "I'll let you know when I want you again."

I climbed out and as I shut the door, she drove off. I picked up my clothes and walked up to the house, entering through the side door.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers