Ryan's Story Pt. 32

Story Info
Ryan dresses and becomes Michelle.
2.2k words
4.52
6.9k
12

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

Ryan's story

Chapter 32

I woke to the feeling of two hands on my hip rolling me over onto my stomach. Smiling to myself, I just relaxed knowing what they were after, and let them roll me. Once on my stomach, I spread my legs wide. I felt the large cock head press against my tight hole and then push into me. I moaned and raised my hips slightly to meet the thrust as it pushed deep into me.

"Good morning little brother," Julie breathed into my ear as she pulled back and slammed her cock back into me.

Grunting at her intrusion, I mumbled back to her, "Good morning sis."

She started fucking me hard and deep, her body slapping against mine. Then I said to her, "Stop. Roll over, let me get on top."

She slid her cock out of me and rolled over onto her back, looking at me. I quickly crawled over her, straddling her hips. I reached around and guided her hard cock to my hole and as I lowered myself onto it, I reached forward and cupped her breasts with my hands, squeezing them and pinching the hard nipples. I started riding up and down on her cock, slamming myself down on her to get all eleven inches deep into me.

"Don't you dare cum on me," she ordered, "I don't need the mess."

Then she started bucking up at me in time with my downward pumps. Shortly, she shoved into me and unloaded a large load. I fell over, laying my head on her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth. Lying there for a minute, enjoying the feeling of her cock buried in me.

"I have to go, little bro," she said, "The bus will be leaving shortly."

She pushed me off of her and climbed out of bed. Looking down at me, she saw my still hard little cock.

"Poor brother," she said, "Didn't get off. Thanks for not making a mess on me."

She started stroking my little cock. Soon I cried out and lifting my hips, shot my load across my belly. Julie squeezed my cock, milking the last drop out, and leaned over and kissed the tip.

"Thanks, bro," she said, "See you when I get back Sunday."

And she turned and walked out. I lay there for a bit, enjoying the afterglow of sex with my sister. Then I got up, went to the bathroom, and cleaned up. Back in my room, I pulled on a pair of high-cut lacy panties and headed down to the kitchen for something to eat. Mother was in the kitchen, dressed and ready to go when I walked in.

"Good morning honey," she said to me giving me a light kiss.

"You're early this morning mom," I said.

"Yeah," she said grabbing her purse and heading for the door, "I have to drop Charlie, the oriental boy, at Futa house on my way to work. I'll see you this afternoon." She kissed my forehead and out the door she went. I saw Gladys lead the delivery boy out of her house, he looked really beat and tired, and lead him over and put him in the passenger seat of mother's car and mother drove off with him. I finished getting ready for school and headed out the door. I was glad it was Friday, the last day of school for the week and I had a date with Gina tonight. I was a very happy person as I started to walk down the street. A car pulled up and stopped beside me.

"Hey cutie," the black girl behind the wheel said, "Want a ride to school?"

I recognized her as one of the girls from Futa House that had used me during the last party there.

"Sure," I said, "What is it going to cost me?" as I leaned in the open window, my eyes checking out the big bulge in her jeans.

"Just some relief for this," she smiled at me squeezing her bulge.

I smiled and climbed into the car. She pulled into the school parking lot, parking in an empty area, but still had a lot of cars driving past. I quickly undid her jeans and pulled her thick twelve-inch black cock out, leaned over and took it into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head the slid my mouth down the length. I felt her hand on the back of my head, encouraging me as I went up and down her hard cock with my mouth. Her moans mixed with the slurping sounds of my mouth on her cock as I sucked, hearing cars passing. Soon she cried out and holding her cock in my mouth, she shot a nice warm load which I swallowed, every drop. Pulling up and licking her cock clean, I sat up, looking at her and smiling, licking my lips.

"Thanks for the ride," I said as I got out of the car and walked to the school. Thankfully, classes went pretty quick, even though I had 3 of them on this day. Between the second and third class, while I was walking down the hall, I saw Phylis, the chubby secretary, standing there. As I got to her, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a small janitor's closet which had a dim light on. Closing the door, she undid her slacks, letting them fall. Pushing down on my shoulders, I went to my knees. Looking at her hard cock, she just said, "Suck." I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I sucked on her cock, my mouth going up and down. She held my head and rocked her hips, fucking my mouth. Then holding me, she pushed against me and shot a large load directly into my gullet. She stepped back and pulled up her slacks. Giving me a pat on the head, she opened the door and left. I got up and went to my last class. After finishing the school day, I headed home. A car stopped beside me and beeped. Looking over, I saw mother smiling at me.

"Hey honey," she said, "Want to ride home?"

I jumped in and we drove home.

"How was your day sweetie?" mother asked me.

"Well," I answered.

"Go ahead," she said, "Tell me. Just school work or did you do something else?"

"I did get a ride to school from one of the girls from Futa House," I said.

"And?" mother asked.

"I went down on her," I blushed, "My thanks for the ride."

"That was all?" mother asked again, "No more fun at school?"

"Well," I again said, smiling at mother.

"And?" she asked again.

"Phylis, Dean Carter's secretary pulled me into a janitor closet," I smiled at her, "And made me go down on her."

Mother laughed and reached over and messed my hair. "Well baby," she said, "You sure do love to suck Futa's cock, don't you."

Blushing and looking at her, I said, "Yes, I guess I do." And I reached over and squeezed her thigh.

Pulling into the driveway, we got out of the car and walked into the kitchen. Mother leaned up against the kitchen counter and grabbed me behind the neck and pushed me down.

"Now it's mommy's turn," she said with a smile.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and looking up into her eyes, I undid her slacks, pushing them and her underwear down, freeing her hard twelve-inch cock. Wrapping a hand around the base, I leaned forward and kissed the tip, running my tongue over the slit tasting her precum. Then holding the cock up, I kissed each of her balls then gave the huge ball sack a tongue bath. Bringing my face back up, I held her cock at my lips looking into her eyes, and slid my mouth down over it, going down until I felt it start to press into my throat. Giving her a wink, I then pushed my mouth down, letting her cock push into my tight throat, causing her to moan and put her hand on my head, pushing her hips forward trying to shove deeper into my mouth. Then I slowly started up and down her cock, running my lips over it, sucking. Every few down moves, I pushed her cock into my throat. Soon mother was moaning and gasping, trying to shove her cock into my throat. Then with a loud grunt, her cock pulsed and she shot a large glob of warm cum into my mouth which I swallowed, then she grabbed my head, shoving it down hard on her cock, and blasted the remainder of her cum directly into my gut. Spent, she leaned back and I kept her cock in my mouth, enjoying the feel and taste of her. Slowly I pulled my mouth off her cock and stood.

"Thanks, baby," mother said, hugging me to her, "Mommy really needed that."

"My pleasure mom," I said looking into her eyes, "Anytime. You know how much I love to suck your cock."

We kissed lightly and she pushed me away and started to walk to the stairs.

"I'll change and fix us some dinner," she said.

I helped her fix dinner and after we ate, she looked at me and said, "I guess we need to get you ready for your date," with a smile.

She took me by the hand and led me upstairs to my room. Walking in, she started to dig around in my closet, looking at me and telling me, "Get your clothes off honey, all of them."

I stripped and stood naked while she came over with some clothes. She dropped in front of me and lifting my foot, pulled on a set of knee-high striped cotton socks. Then she held a pair of frilly panties for me to step into. She pulled them up, pausing to give my hard little cock a squeeze. She then stood and handed me a skirt to put on. It was pleated and very, very short, barely covering my panties, leaving most of my thigh bare and showing. Then she held up a short tee-shirt which I put on, noticing it was low cut vee in front.

Looking at her with a pout, I said, "I wish I had some boobs to fill it out with."

Giving me a smile, she said, "Well, maybe we will start you on hormones to get your tits to get a bit bigger."

Stepping back and looking me over, she walked to the closet and came back with a pair of platform shoes, the sole being about three inches high. She dropped in front of me again and held them while I put my feet in and then she tied the straps. Standing and looking me over, she said, "That is perfect. You look so sweet and sexy, just like your sister did when she was thirteen."

Taking my hand and leading me back downstairs, she held me up while I got used to walking in the platform shoes. In the living room, she got her phone and said, "I need some pictures," and snapped a couple. She told me to spin around and while I did she took some more photos. Then she spent a few minutes tapping on her phone while I checked myself in the mirror.

"Mom," I said, "What about my hair?"

Walking over to me, she pulled some pieces of ribbon from the desk drawer, then tied my hair in pigtails. Looking me over again, she said, "Now, that is the look. An innocent little school girl. I am sure Gina will love it."

And she took some more photos. After a short time, there was a knock on the door. Mother answered it and let Gina in. I stood there in the middle of the room and when Gina looked over and saw me, she just stood there with her mouth hanging open.

"You'll catch flies like that," I smiled at her.

Giving me a big smile and walking over to me, she said, "Baby, you look really fantastic. Wow is all I can say. Wow."

I spun around and asked her, "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" she said, putting her hands on my waist, "I think you are the hottest and sexiest thing I've ever seen. I am so lucky."

Then she leaned forward and taking me into her arms, she kissed me, letting her tongue play in my mouth.

Looking at us, mother said, "If you are dressing as a girl, we need a girl name for you."

"Michelle," Gina immediately said, "My Michelle."

I smiled and hugged her, "Michelle it is," I said.

Mother chuckled and said, "You two have a nice time. I am off with Dean Carter to celebrate at Maria's. Maybe we'll get some take-out."

Gina and I walked hand in hand to the door and headed out to her car to go to the party at Futa House. Opening the door for me, she again pulled me to her and kissed me again. In the car, I slid over next to her, resting my hand on her thigh and we drove to Futa House.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers