All Comments on 'Ryan's Surpise'

by hornyeric18

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jjshygirl13Jjshygirl13over 8 years ago
mmm

This was so fucking hot i wished it was longer. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mistakes

I thought I could read past them but just too many. Also at one point you had abby fucking her brother when it was indeed brit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This needs an editor!

There's just too many errors to enjoy the otherwise good scenario...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AGREE WITH TWO CRITICS TO YOUR WORK

This was a not piece but it lost a lot of momentum do to poor editing, and longer would be nice.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

Thought for it incest i would of had him fuck hes sisters ass instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"baby paste"

FFS

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Orgies, unprotected sex........

Orgies with unprotected sex...uh...can we spell STD's up to and including aids? This is written as a stroke story with tons of sex and an ounce of actual story. Ok if that is what you're looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep goin

Add parts and maybe start a relationship with on or both please. Good so far. F the haters and grammar nazis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Content

Your story is HOT, almost VOLCANIC, but it needs to be longer & less hurried! Delft doesn't appreciate a 1st timer author, but you have true promise. Keep up the good ideas, add some lead in, sensuality, & you will have better scores. Liked the big cock & deep-throat parts, a little anal would take it over the top for many readers.

1st time, Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Other Commenters

kjohns2001 needs to get a life!!! THIS IS FICTION!!! If your miniscule mind can't grasp

FICTION, then you don;t need to be on FICTION WEB SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trash

A pre-pubescent masterpiece. A true child's eye view of erotica. Stunningly stupid and totally removed from any semblance of possibility. Please kill yourself before you subject the public to any more of this drivel.

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
Fucking HOT

Well written. lots of action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
1 star

not into whore stories

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

doesn't the fact that they were going through guys left and right before him gross him out at all? They would have to get tested in the real world lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous