Ryder and the Kett Trap

Story Info
Ryder gets out of a Kett Trap with Sam's help.
916 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big containers scattered around the room filled with a green gas-like substance. Each one with a dedicated panel. Ryder and his squad of his best sniper Jaal and his recently confirmed girlfriend Vetra Nyx. They snuck across the smooth metal floors quickly. Just before they reached the main panel, SAM node popped in, the VI speaking directly into Ryder the pathfinder's head.

"Ryder, Caution."

Before the words were out of his mouth, a gas was shot across all three squad members faces. And then it seemed to electrify. Static. Pulling them up and freezing them. Like magnetic. And then, they were trapped. And the Archon came out. His shell-like head being shaped into a halo.

"I've been in this forsaken cluster for decades, surrounded by amoeba. Then you arrive -- a human, able to do the unthinkable. You even evaded me."

The Archon walked around the trap. Beteen Vetra and Ryder. Around Jaal. Back in front of the trap. In front of Ryder. Making eye contact.

"Such an unlikely rival. It was almost invigorating to have one. And yet, it's a fitting end."

A pause. A deep breath in. "Are you done monologuing?"

Vetra let out a laugh from behind Ryder. "I'm gonna kill you, you bony freak."

Archon stabbed the metal syringe into Ryder's neck. He was terrified at first, didn't listen to the next things the leader of the Kett said. He turned his head, spoke into an earpiece Ryder assumed. "Report. Await my arrival."

"Save your strength, human."

He turned and walked away with his goons.

After a long pause, Jaal spoke up from behind Ryder. "Raeka must have run into trouble."

Ryder let out a snort of sorts. "We have her beat. SAM. What can you tell me?"

The SAM node VI spoke inside Scott Ryder's head.

"I'm sensing a biological transmitter in your bloodstream now. Attempting to neuralize it."

Ryder's eyes widened slightly. "Okay, that's option 2 for sure. Any idea how to break out of this?"

"The containment fields only interact with living matter. If you expire, the field around you will exstinguish until manually reset. My access to your physiology allows me to enhance your vital signs when required. I can also do the opposite."

"Whoa, I don't wanna die today same."

"After stopping your heart, I will attempt to resuscitate, of course."

"Are there any other options?"

A pause. A beat. A thought. The AI spoke again.

"Pathfinder, I do see one other option."

"Whatever it is, it's better than dying."

"My access to your physiology allows me to enhance your vital signs when required. Perhaps this can also overstimulate the trap." The virtual intelligence explained.

Ryder was a bit confused but shouted out. "Alright, let's do it."

"Stimulating the erogenous zones. Zero activity."

A moment passed. The trap kept them stuck. SAM spoke again.

"Stimulating the erogenous zones. 15 Percent activity. Stimulating the erogenous zones. 25 Percent activity. Thirty."

After about thirty minutes, Ryder felt his erection straining against the special N7 boxers he wore. SAM was stimulating all his hot zones so that his heartbeat could increase and potentially shut him down from the trap. The VI was jerking him off to save his life. From the outside, it seemed as if nothing was going on. Vetra and Jaal were discussing something, but Ryder was too distracted to pay attention.

His cock felt waves rush through it. Some tight, some vibrations, some just his nerves. SAM didn't speak. Just overheated his body. He imagined fucking his girlfriend. How his cock slid in and out of her holes. How SAM recorded their first time for him to jerk off to later on. He couldn't help but to think dirty thoughts while this feeling was pulsating through his body.

Oh he wanted so desperately to cum. His heart began beating faster and faster. "SAM." He called out, much to the confusion of Vetra and Jaal but the VI did not reply. Soon, Ryder fell to the ground, out of the midair trap. He lay sprawled on the ground like a madman, fishing his cock out of his uniform pants. Stroking it hard with both hands. Desperate, panting. Begging oh so quietly to cum. Vetra and Jaal were still locked into the trap, stuck with no choice but to watch their beloved pathfinder get off.

"SAM switch combat profiles to biotic mode." After a moment, Ryder felt different powers coursing through his veins. Like a newly fresh L3 biotic. He created a warm glowing blue orb in his palms and used it to stroke over his erection with. The glowing orb providing light and warmth, wrapping around his thick cock like a sleeve or toy of sorts. Assisting him in reaching the peak.

After some fiddling, SAM with the somewhat assistance of Ryder shut off the trap. The trap shut off. All three dropped down. Vetra stared wide-eyed at Ryder laying there. "SAM?" She questioned. Ryder came hard, feeling his cock spurt. One. Two. Four. Six long ropes of hot heavy cream. Vetra smirked, having seen it before. Jaal tried to look away, giving his commander the privacy deserved. SAM did as he always did for Scott, and recorded him cumming on video in order to play it back later.

A gasp, a flash. And Ryder was back. Breathing heavily. "That's twice now. Gotta say this is getting better each time. Okay, let's find a way out of this cage, huh?"

Ryder and her team left the Kett facility.