Sea Full of Stars

Story Info
When you choose Morinth over Samara.
2.9k words
4.5
443
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heavy TW; Mommy kink. Morinth x Shepard.

Samara's glowing eyes greeted the Commander as he arrived. "I must ask for your help. That is not easy for me." She explained, staring out the big glass observatory. Trailing blue fingers across the switch that closed or opened the view.

"I'll do what I can. What do you need?" Shepard asked.

"When we met on Illium..." Samara began, her Justicar uniform reflecting every bit of the ship's sleek metals. "I told you about a very dangerous person I was pursuing. Using the information you obtained, I have located her."

This was good news, Shepard thought. So, why did she seem so hesitant to tell him what was going on.

"She's been going by the name 'Morinth'." Samara continued. "I would like to...apprehend her before she dissapears again."

"Who is she?" Shepard asked, taking a few steps closer to his squadmate. "Tell me about her."

Samara the Justicar seemed all too eager to share this information now that it was out in the open. "She is an Ardat-Yakshi." She spoke, holding it in the air.

Shepard was all too familiar. He had done a bit of Asari research, mostly at the behest of Liara T'Soni, their ship researcher scientist. He knew about Ardat-Yakshi, but only very limited information. It caused him to be more curious than afraid.

"It is a term from a dead asari dialect. It means 'demon of the night winds.'" Samara continued, only causing Shepard to grow more curious. Liara was right, young males have an unhealthy obsession with asaris. Shepard was feeling the tug of that as he looked out the starry window with Samara.

"Most of the information people know is mythology." She explained, breaking the Commander from his thoughts. "She is simply a very dangerous woman who kills without mercy.

"You are dangerous too." Commander prompted, not sure what she was trying to get at.

A small smile of thankfulness. "As are you. But she is different. Morinth suffers a rare genetic disorder. When she mates with you, there is no gentle melding of nervous systems."

This caused a brief moment of fear from the commander, but he stepped forward. Eyes widened. Listening intently as the blue woman continued.

"She overpowers your nervous system, burns it out. Hemorrhages your brain. You end up a mindless shell, and soon after you are dead."

The two stayed in silence for a long moment before the Commander asked a seemingly stupid question.

"Is she only deadly to people she mates with?"

She turned her head to him, eyes lit up. Face stoic. "Each time she kills she becomes stronger, smarter, and faster. And she has been doing this almost four-hundred years. She confuses her victims. Twists their feelings. They will do anything for her favor."

Shepard nodded once and turned on his heel, heading back out. Samara spoke up before he entirely dissapeared.

"There is one thing more: This creature. This...monster. She is my daughter." Their backs to each other. She faced the stars, he faced the door. Contemplating her words.

Samara could feel the silence and quickly explained. "I present no danger to anyone besides my own children. And this is not easy to speak of, even 400 years after I learned it."

She began to pace, causing Shepard to feel nervous as well. Samara kept going on about her daughter's condition. What caused it, how she blamed herself, talked about her other two daughters at a monestary. And then, after getting every detail, Shepard was off. Going to kill or rescue Morinth, Samara the Justicar's estranged daughter.

---

The three approached Aria T'Loak. Shepard and his crew had arrived on Omega only a few moments ago, and Shepard was taking Samara and Liara on a mission to take down Morinth. Shepard climbed the small staircase as his squadmates, both asari as well as Aria, stayed behind. The blue goddess nodded her head towards the couch, beckoning the solider to sit.

"What do you need?" She barked. Clearly too busy for him. In another life, Shepard would have stolen Aria away. Shown her the galaxy and more. But in this life, he had to keep it in his pants. Albiet barely.

"An asari fugitive is hiding out here. She's an Ardat-Yakshi. We need to find her." Shep explained. Aria gave a single shoulder shrug. Clearly uncaring if she was an Ardat-Yakshi or not. Typically frowned upon in their culture.

"I knew it. Nothing leaves a body quite so...empty as an Ardat-Yakshi does. I haven't taken steps to kill her, though. Why would I? She hasn't tried to seduce me."

Shepard chuckled and shook his head. "You can actually be seduced?"

The two rebels shared a knowing look before she changed the subject quickly. In another life, he would have rocked her world.

"Her last victim was a young girl. Pretty thing. Lived in the tenements near here. That's where I'd start looking."

And so, they did. After speaking to the victim's mother, gathering tons of evidence, doing a bit of research around different Omega clubs, and even getting Commander Shepard a new outfit for the VIP area he was planning to infiltrate.

The music was loud and the bass was heavy, thumping through the club and through Shepard's veins as he poorly danced around the VIP lounge.

After getting her attention by riling up a few patrons and flirting with a younger human turian, Morinth finally came out of the shadows. She stopped Commander John Shepard before he was able to go back to the bar. She gave him a gentle smile, painted dark maroon. The color of stained wine. She looked like Samara in the face, but more cat-like. Shepard took the briefest of opportunities to glance over Morinth's figure. She was built like the Justicar as well, though he'd never dare say that aloud.

Big eyes, the color of an exploding star. Painted in thick cat-like liner, sharper than her wit. Her blue tendrils that posed as hair was pulled back tight, darker than her face. She had no brows, just a glow. The tip of her nose, her brows, her high cheekbrones. Her face was star-polluted, freckles painting her t-zone. Lips stained red, like she was just drinking too much wine. She gave him a smile and it sent warm waves through his body. But he quickly had to remind himself why he was here in the first place. He had to take this woman down.

Samara, her mother, the justicar was just standing outside, waiting on her to come home. Help to complete the mission, however it would unfortunately end up.

Morinth and Shepard sat on a couch towards the back to get more acquainted. John secretly wanted to draw this out. She would be dead in a few hours anyways, what was the harm in chatting a bit? They talked about music and art. Traveling and beautiful things. The way she talked was like honey dripping from every word. Or maybe it was tar, he couldn't quite tell. Either she was being genuine cause she figured he would be a victim soon, or she was a very good actress and Shepard was believing every bit of it.

"Do you want to get out of here? My apartment is nearby, and I want you alone." She finally said the magic words. A thirty two minute ride and they were at her luxurious apartment. One of many hidey-holes, he assumed. They discussed far more while here, close on the couch. He liked looking at her in more light. She was so lovely. So dangerous.

"I love clubs -- people, movement, heat. I can still hear the bass. Like the drums of a great hunt, out for your blood." Samara spoke. Her words like poetry, a honey trap waiting for him to trip. "But here it's muted -- and you're safe. Is that what you want, Shepard? To be safe?"

He contemplated this idea for a long moment. "Safety is a lie. I much rather fight than hide."

This reaction caused her to giggle. "Yes, better to take control of your fate. I've never understood the fascination with safety. Some of us choose differently."

Morinth, the lovely and scary asari, stood and walked over to sit in Commander Shepard's lap now. Feeling a clear outline of how eager he was to talk to her. She rest arms loosely around his shoulders. "Independence over submission. I think we share that, you and I."

Shepard chuckled and reached up to touch the side of her blue freckled neck. "I dunno, I like you to be.....a little submissive."

She grinned, closed her eyes. When she opened them again, they were black. Drawing him in. Everything else around him blurred, the color drained. She was all he focused on. And those eyes.

"Look into my eyes." She whispered quietly. "Tell me you want me. Tell me you'd kill for me. Anything I want." Shepard could feel himself get harder at her words, wanting more than anything to fail the entire mission then and there.

After her posession failed, Shepard spoke up. "Buy me dinner first, damn."

Morinth blinked rapidly. "But you...who are you? Oh no. I see what's going on. The bitch herself found a little helper."

Before she could say anything more, Samara came in. A globe of blue went flying. The two powerful biotic asaris fought. Morinth was thrown up and then back down. Samara went back and then towards the door, being flung just as easily as she flung her daughter. The fight going on longer than Shepard expected.

He figured he should pop in to help out but the idea of getting in the middle of two biotics felt incorrect. Now they were at a stand off. A giant orb of blue biotic energy splitting the two women, threatening to overpower either. Shepard felt useless. Finally, he reached out to grab Samara's arm. She withdrew her powers, not wanting to harm Shepard in the crossfire. She gave him a glaring look of betrayal.

"You will regret your choice." Samara spoke, her voice almost sad. Like she was heart broken. Morinth took the opportunity. A blue slash. An explosion of light. And Samara the justicar was no more. Completely overloaded in the corner of the apartment. Shepard stared down at her body. Not sure what to do or say. Morinth just killed her mother and the hero of the galaxy helped.

"Thank you, Shepard. My mother was as powerful as she was hateful." Morinth said, smiling and turning to face the man who had helped her. "You helped me. Now I help you. Let me take my mother's place on your team."

Shepard felt his uniform tighten at the idea of this. Seeing Morinth in the observatory instead of Samara. Being allowed to gawk at freckled cleavage and tightened backsides. He cleared his throat. "You don't seem to mourn the death of your mother."

"Why should I? She was dead to me long ago. But I'll keep her alive for you, so you don't have any complications with your crew. Don't worry, we are the same size. Tits and everything."

This comment brought Shepard's eyes to oggle Morinth's chest, mostly covered by a strappy black outfit she had worn from the club. He couldn't see her features very well so he would just have to trust her on it.

"I'm a dead ringer for my mother. People used to confuse us all the time. Don't tell me you had a thing for her? I guess I can act like her in that way too. And I've practiced long and hard to mimic her in every way."

Shepard gave a shrug, looking anywhere but the corner. "If I closed my eyes, I'd swear you were her."

"If you touch me in the dark, I feel just as good as her too. Experienced." The asari flirted.

Shepard scoffed out a laugh. "Nice try, Ardat-Yakshi."

"Let me just slip into this horrible uniform, and none will be the wiser." She added, turning to head towards the body.

Shepard stepped away and gave her the privacy needed. The renegade waited outside of the apartment building for Morinth disguised as her mother. None would know the truth but the two of them.

Shepard thought about Morinth. Or really, all his asari compatriots. From Liara to Aria, from the woman who came out of the thorian to the asari consort. Shepard reached down and began to squeeze the buldge over his uniform. "Oh...wow." He whispered, obviously to himself. Slowly rubbing over the fabric as it seemed to tighten. He kept glancing at the door to the apartment and down the hall of Omega to make sure nobody was watching the hero of the galaxy essentially jack off.

Just as he was about to cum, the door to the apartment opened again and Morinth came back outside, now fully dressed just as Samara was. The red uniform, the boots, even the headdress that helped increase power damage for biotics. Shepard pulled his hand back quickly, stuffing both in his pockets. Trying not to make it obvious that he was just on the edge.

The squad loaded up and returned quicky to The Normandy where Morinth passed herself off as Samara. The Justicar they had all learned to love.

Once they were all settled on the ship, Shepard came to the Port Observation Deck and visited Morinth who was sitting on the couch and gazing out at the stars. A massive difference from Samara who was meditating by the stars. Shepard sighed and Morinth greeted him with a knowing grin.

"No one has a clue about Mother. It remains our little secret. All of it remains our little secret."

Shepard rolled his eyes. Asked a few questions. "What do you think about the crew?"

"They are an interesting bunch. But they are not you."

He took note of the way she said this, trying not to comment on it. Trying to be professional. Liara was right, young males have an unhealthy obsession with asaris.

Commander Shepard tried to change the subject. "Aren't you worried about speaking as yourself? Instead of as your Mother?" He questioned. This caused her to laugh and shake her head.

"I've spend centuries being discreet. Dealing with any bug or probing eye. I made sure your unshackled AI, EDI, can't listen in on me. We are safe here. I only want to be myself with you, Shepard." There was that tug again.

Shepard dared to walk over and sit next to the asari on the couch. Her expression showed that she revelled in this. "How do you handle such a solitary life? Isn't it lonely?"

"I get lonely at times...I can never really feel the love of another. At least, not for long. I don't suppose there is anything I can do about that. But, I want you to know something: my lovers spent their last moment experiencing pleasure you can't imagine. Like that one girl you and your crew interogated. Nef. She died because her nervous system overloaded with an ecstasy so great she couldn't handle it."

These words caused Shepard's uniform to tighten again as he thought about how much pleasure she could cause that he apparently couldn't imagine. He pressed lips together, beckoning her to discuss it more. "Why tell me this?"

"You are unique. You have lived through the impossible. If anyone could survive...nevermind, now is not the time."

Shepard scoot a bit closer. Daring her to keep talking. Keep digging deeper. He remembered something Kasumi said. She was an assasin who could cloak herself. She knew the truth about Morinth and Samara. She didn't know how hot Shepard was for her. He thought about her words. "I think Morinth is going to come after you. Don't fall for it. Seriously. It's tempting, she will kill you."

His care for death was slowly slipping as he stared at Morinth on the couch. "You are different, Shepard. You have the Prothean cipher in your head. You died and came back. There is no one like you."

She lifted a hand to gently tug on his collar, making him lean in closer but not too close. Not daring touch her. "You and I can share something so intense...so deep it will change your life."

Shepard huffed in frustration. He gripped her wrist as it tugged the collar of his shirt underneath the N7 casual uniform. "Morinth....I can't deny how much I want you."

"Do you really mean it?" She sat up with excitement. "Will you really be with me?"

"I will." Shepard spoke, quickly fishing himself out of his uniform pants. Pushing it eagerly into her palms. Making her stroke it. She rolled her eyes at him but wrapped long blue fingers around his erection.

She leaned in close. Her eyes went black as she stroked his hard cock. "Embrace eternity." She whispered, kissing him slow. Sweet. He thrust his member in and out of her hands. Her biotic powers glowed around her, hovered almost. And then they slowly took over his body. With each bodypart the blue biotic covered, an immense feeling of pleasure down to the nerve level made him moan out. Almost scream. Feeling intense emotion. Instense pleasure. Almost to a painful level. "Oh fuck....oh fuck....oh fuck...."

He came hard, exploding across her stomach. Her abdomen. Like a motherboard that ran too much too quick. He covered the two of them quickly. Morinth laughed in a dark wine-tinted way she did. Licked his tip. Stroked every last bit out of him. Causing a full body shiver. And Shepard collapsed after cumming hard all over Morinth. Decorating her with his white hot cum. Laying there together while they watched the stars.