Ryder Fox Rides The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This prompted me to ruck up my skirt and feel my panties. Sure enough, there was line of damp over my pussy.

"I'm a bit ... a bit ... you know ... damp," I whispered. "Omigod! I can't believe you're doing this to me. On the phone!"

"I want to fuck you again, Ryder. Do you want me to?"

"I told you on the train! No. A thousand times, no!"

"Alright. Goodbye then."

"Wait!" I cried. "Wait! I'm going to be the mother of your child. Are you going to just walk away?"

"Trevor will be a good father, won't he?"

"He'll be shocked, but he'll do it. He did want children, just not so soon."

"How old are you, Ryder?"

"Twenty-four."

"You'll be a good mother. I'll pay whatever is necessary."

"I don't want your money. We can afford it."

"What do you want, Ryder?"

"I want you to want this baby, too."

"I do. I'll make arrangements to see it. Discreetly."

"Don't you want to see me, too?"

"You told me that you didn't want to."

"Can't you see me without fucking me?"

"No. You're too tempting."

I let a silence develop. I could hear him breathing, so I knew he hadn't hung up.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay, what?"

"Okay, you can fuck me again. Do you want to meet in a hotel?"

"No, that would be too boring. It's the risk that makes it exciting."

"What do you want, Jack?"

"Next Friday," he said. "That same train. I hope Trevor is with you. This time I want you to suck my cock."

"You're hung like a horse! You'll choke me!"

"Trust me, it'll be exciting," he said.

12