Ryder Fox Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to believe you've never worked in insurance," he said finally, as he sipped a vodka martini. "This is perfect. If you can implement these modalities, I'll be a happy man. We'll save over a hundred thousand dollars."

"Amy has to sign off on everything," I said. "I can't approve anything. That's above my pay grade."

Almost on cue, Amy came out and joined us.

"Amy, Ryder has taken care of everything. I can't believe how quickly she saw how the fix the glitches in our interface systems. My computer geeks have been looking at this stuff for weeks and haven't come up with anything half as good."

"Human contact is a lot more flexible than computer systems," I said, as I handed Amy my iPad.

"So true!" said Amy, as she skimmed my notes. "This is great Ryder! We'll save almost fifty thousand dollars at our end with these adjustments. I think you've earned yourself a ten-thousand-dollar bonus. Craig will kick in half of it, I'm sure. He's saving more than us."

"Five thousand, you got it," said Craig with a smile. "I like what Ryder said about human contact."

"I meant --" I began.

"This is what I meant," said Craig pulling down his swim trunks. "What do you say, Ryder?"

His erection was pink and fat and poked out from under his paunch. His arrogance shocked me and so did his size -- he was much thicker than my husband. I looked at Amy helplessly.

"Don't look at Amy, Ryder," Craig said, his tone gruff.

"It's up to you, Ryder. I'd ask for more than five thousand, though. It's not costing him anything, it's coming from the Aegis Insurance bonus account."

I hesitated. Craig took my wrist, sat me down beside him. He put a hand on the swell of my belly, his fingers toying with my belly button stud.

"You're hot as hell," he breathed. "I can help you in lots of ways."

"I'm not going to give you a hand job for money," I said, stiffly.

"I was looking for a blowjob."

"No," I said.

"Good girl," said Amy. "Cover your dick, Craig. Go down to the beach and call yourself an escort. Or your busty Colombian secretary, Eva Cristina."

"Ryder's much hotter than Eva Cristina."

"She's not for sale, Craig. Just pay your share of her bonus, five grand. If you want to have sex with her, you'll have make her like you, not your money."

She handed my iPad back to me and asked me to email her my notes. I did that immediately and ran into the house to find Trevor. I found him by the bar, monologuing to one of Amy's young male assistants.

"... and that's why banking is more complex than insurance," he was saying.

"Trevor, Trevor," I said, too excited to be subtle. "I did some client interface adjustments and Amy said my work qualifies me for a bonus. I'm going to get ten thousand dollars! And I haven't even formally started my job!"

"I'm sure she was joking," said Trevor.

"Amy never jokes about money," said her assistant. "Congratulations, Ryder. Welcome to the team."

"Nothing you could do would be worth ten thousand dollars, Ryder," said Trevor unkindly.

Amy's assistant sidled away, embarrassed by Trevor's cutting remark. I was used to Trevor's condescension, but his outright meanness was hurtful. He was my husband, I thought of him as the love of my life, my best supporter. I felt my eyes get watery, tears formed and coursed down my cheeks.

"Ready, Ryder," said Trevor. "If you can't take an honest assessment without crying, you shouldn't be a professional."

"I'm tough, Trevor," I said, my voice trembling. "I can take meanness from anyone else. But not from you."

I didn't want to make a scene at my new boss's party by fighting with my husband. So I turned away from him, wiping my eyes.

* * *

I wandered away from Trevor toward the French windows and what I saw shocked me out of my tears. Jack sat on a deck chair under the awning where I had been working with Craig. He wore baggy swim trunks and an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt that was flapping in the wind. He had a perfectly cut sixpack, and a powerful physique, lean rather than bulky, everything just right. His chiseled face was away from me toward the beach. He was trying to avoid the attention of a teenage girl who leaned over his chair. She had her arms around his shoulder and was rubbing her breasts on his forearm. She was a younger version of Amy with lighter blonde hair and wore a teeny flowery bikini.

I stood at the French windows staring at Jack and listening to the girl talk to him. I could feel Trevor's eyes on my back.

"... don't know why you keep pushing me away, Jack," she was saying.

"You're too close, Mackenzie," said Jack.

"I wish you would call me Mack like everyone else. Even Mom does."

"I'm your mom's friend. That means you should keep your distance from me."

"You're always all over Mom -- hands up her skirt, squeezing her tits, kissing her when you think no one is looking."

"You're imagining things, Mackenzie."

"I watch the two of you. Even when you don't know I'm there. Dad's oblivious, he never notices anything."

"I'm nearly as old as your dad, Mackenzie."

"Dad's a dork, but you're hot, Jack. I'm sure you're fucking Mom. And I saw you fucking Bettina in the dunes, that Belgian exchange student who's working as a lifeguard. She's in my class in school, we're both eighteen. Why not me? I'm hotter than her, aren't I?"

She rubbed her breasts on his forearm again to emphasize the point.

"Of course, you're hotter, Mackenzie. You're --"

"Leave Jack alone, Mack!" said Amy, walking past me onto the deck.

"You can't tell me what to do, Mom --"

"Yes, I can, Mack. Go and join the young folks down on the beach. Or I'll take away the keys to your Jeep."

"You can't do that, it's my car --"

"I can and will. I paid for it and it's in my name."

"You're a bitch, Mom!"

Mackenzie flounced away to the steps down to the beach. She tossed her head as she went, her anger obvious.

"Thanks, Amy," said Jack. "Your daughter just revved my motor so hard, my balls are like basketballs. I've got to get my cock into a warm tight, squeeze soon or I'll explode."

"You can hold it, Jack," said Amy patting his cheek. "We'll find a way to relieve you soon."

"I know just the way," said Jack.

There was a slight pause as they looked at each other. The sexual tension between them was palpable, I could sense it from ten paces away.

Jack's hand went up Amy's wraparound skirt so fast she didn't even have time to move. Her wraparound skirt rode up and I saw her thong. He kneaded her crotch roughly, his thumb on her clit through the thin fabric. She grabbed his wrist with both hands but wasn't strong enough to stop him. He kept at it for almost a minute by which time she was panting, and her hips began to swivel.

He stopped as soon as he started. She leaned down over him, and he whispered something in her ear. She nodded and came toward me. She put an arm around my waist and slid it up under my top to cup my breast. As we walked into the great room, her fingernails grazed my nipple ring through my bra.

"Craig got hard just looking at you," she whispered.

"Has Jack fucked you?" I blurted.

"Why do you ask?"

"Your daughter, Mackenzie --"

"Oh, her. Jack got me pregnant the first time he fucked me. I was ovulating and he forced himself on me in our pool with my husband Kenny grilling right on the poolside. With his huge organ deep inside me, he nearly drowned me! And I was a varsity swimmer just a year out of college!" (See my story Amy in the Pool.) She laughed and I laughed with her. "Mackenzie is Jack's daughter. Why do you think he keeps pushing her away? She's eighteen and hot -- if she were Kenny's daughter, Jack would have fucked her without compunction. She would have been pregnant by now and I would be an expectant grandmother." She laughed again. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"You look far too young to be a grandmother."

"I love flattery," said Amy. "Sincere or otherwise."

"Does your husband know?"

"I think he knows, but he's in denial. He loves me, he loves Mackenzie. He wants to believe I'm faithful to him."

"Do you love your husband?"

"In a way. When I was young, he used to drive me crazy with his superciliousness. But while my career has taken off, his has stalled. It's my money that pays for our lifestyle. He's kind now, almost too docile. He doesn't satisfy me in bed, so I crave the times Jack fucks me rough."

"Jack's not a nice guy," I said. "Even he admits it."

"Jack likes to think he's a total scumbag. That he's randy as a satyr, that he doesn't care about anyone but himself. He almost prides himself on this self-image. But I've known him for nearly twenty years, and he's only done good things for me. He's helped me career-wise and personally more than anyone I know." She paused. "He'll fuck your brains out, usually in the most awkward situations. But a few years from now you'll find yourself much better off materially and personally. And will be because of Jack."

"The buffet is ready everyone!" we heard Kenny calling out. "Come and get it!"

* * *

The caterers had set the long, serving-height buffet bar in the middle of the room, and it was covered with a floor-length white tablecloth. As we approached it, Amy's husband Kenny appeared at her other side, took her hand, and kissed her cheek. Trevor took his cue from Kenny and came to my other side and nuzzled my hair. I could smell the liquor on his breath.

Then Jack pushed between Amy and me, disengaging our arms. I felt his palm squeeze my round rump, glanced down, and saw he was doing the same to Amy. Then his hand hiked up the hem of her wraparound skirt and this time pushed aside the crotch of her thong. He drove two fingers into her pussy as deep as they could go and thrust into her thrice with rapid strokes. Again, it happened so quickly that except for Amy's gasps -- that she stifled with a hand over her mouth -- I would have thought I imagined it all.

"I was a bit harsh when I spoke about your abilities earlier, Ryder," said Trevor. "He slurred slightly, so I knew he was buzzed. "But you must admit what I said is true."

"I don't want to talk about it, Trevor," I said in a low voice.

"You have to face facts, Ryder, --" he began.

"Oh, shit," exclaimed Amy, cutting him off. "I dropped my lipstick. I think it rolled under the table. Ryder, be a dear and get it for me, will you?"

"Sure," I said.

I dropped to my knees, lifted the floor-length heavy tablecloth, and crawled into the darkness under the long, high buffet table. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the gloom. However, I couldn't see anything that looked like a lipstick tube. I felt around the floor with my hands, trying to locate it.

Then I felt hands grasp my head and recognized Amy's bracelet on one of her wrists. She guided my head toward the edge of the underside of the buffet. There, mere inches away from my face, was an enormous, erect phallus. It was veined, shiny, and exuded rigidity. It had the appearance of a steel shaft. At such close quarters, the cockhead was huge. It oozed pre-sum whose tangy bouquet permeated my nostrils. It was Jack, it had to be Jack. This was the cock that he had driven so deep into me on the train.

Amy's hands insistently urged my head forward overcoming my reluctance. Her fingers pushed into my cheeks, causing my mouth to open. I was simultaneously enticed and repelled. I had fantasized about this, but the reality of Jack's manhood up close was something else! I was not sure I could actually take him into my mouth. I didn't have time to contemplate, for the force of Amy's hands had Jack's cockhead pressing on my lips. I opened my mouth as far as I could. Then the fingers of a third hand entwined in my hair. It had to be Jack! The three hands -- Amy's and Jack's -- forced the immense cockhead into my mouth.

I had an immediate gag reflex, began to choke, and tried to disengage. However, they were too strong for me. They shoved the thick organ deeper and deeper into my mouth till it reached the base of my throat. I began to panic and hyperventilate. My nose was running, my eyes were watering, and I was drooling saliva around the shaft buried so deep in my mouth. Then I heard Amy's voice, speaking in a conversational tone.

"Using my nose to breathe always helped me focus in the water," she said.

"Nose breathing always works," Jack replied.

I inhaled a lungful of air through my nose and my immediate panic subsided. Jack moved his hips and tightened his grip on my head, pushing deeper. His cockhead stretched my throat. As I tried to breathe, I sucked on him, harder and harder. The slurping sounds of my lips on his shaft became more obvious. Then I heard my husband's voice.

"Amy, have you seen Ryder?" he asked. He must have had more to drink for his slurring was worse. "I thought she was trying to find your lipstick."

"Oh, she already found that," said Amy easily. "She's handling something big right now."

"Something big?"

Jack's fingers twisted in my hair, and he rocked harder, driving his cock even further into my throat. I sucked even harder as I tried to draw air into my lungs. My drool dripped from my lips onto the carpet.

"Bigger than anything she's ever had before," said Jack. "All this is very new to her. But she's sucking like a champion, as hard as a vacuum cleaner."

"Sucking?" Trevor sounded confused. "Vacuum cleaner?"

"She's got something big in her mouth."

"Yes," chimed in Amy. "She's working on interface, you know, intercourse."

"Ryder doesn't have the personality for a serious industry like reinsurance." My husband's voice took on the high pitch he had when drunk. "She dressed for this get-together like she was going to an event at her ad agency. You know, a short skirt, stockings, and garters, the sort of outfit those airhead advertising types wear. Can you believe my wife has her nose, belly button and nipples pierced? She often wears a belly button stud, nipple rings. Totally unsuited for this business."

"Your wife wears a pussy ring, too." It was Jack's gravelly voice. "I felt it."

"Yeah, yeah, she does," Trevor responded. He missed Jack's allusion and giggled. "You want to know something funny? When I saw how she was dressed to come here, I said to her -- Amy wants you to service her clients, but I don't think she wants you to go down on your knees and suck their cocks!"

My husband laughed loudly and drunkenly. Amy tilted my head to angle my throat and Jack pushed till I finally felt the base of his cock at my face. I had deep throated his horse cock! My nose, eyes, and drool continued to drip. The musky scent of his manhood was overpowering, and I thought I was going to pass out. He began to fuck my mouth and throat with a slow, steady rhythm.

"Suck their cocks!" echoed Amy, laughing. "Sucking a man's cock is an art form, if I say so myself. The use of the tongue is crucial."

Thus coached, I moved my tongue around Jack's shaft. With the lubrication, he fucked my mouth harder.

"An art form indeed," Jack agreed. I was pleased to note the aspiration in his voice -- I was rousing him!

"My wife, Ryder is a lousy cocksucker," said my husband. "She's pregnant and got so nauseous last night that she couldn't swallow my cum juice."

"Really?" said Jack, his voice showing even more stress. "Then she must be a fast learner."

Jack was fucking my mouth furiously now with short half-inch thrusts. His cockhead stretched my throat with each one. Amy's hands were caressing my throat, her fingers tracing the lines of my silk ribbon choker. My throat was distended with Jack's organ and the bow knot on my choker ribbon strained to contain it.

Jack's cock was choking me so thoroughly that I was barely drawing in any air. I was on my knees, sucking Jack's massive cock just a foot away from my husband.

"UMMFFFFFG!! UMMMFFFFFGG!!" My choked breathing and slurping were so loud in my ears that I was sure my husband heard me.

Sure enough, he said, "Can you hear snuffling from under the table? Is there a dog there or something?"

"No," said Amy. "I don't hear anything."

"UMMFFFF!!! UMMMFFFFGG!!" As I fought to keep breathing, Jack's huge erection seemed to grow in my mouth. Was my choking turning him on even more?

"Are you sure? I can still hear it."

"No, no," Jack sounded very strained now.

I caressed Jack's balls. As he had said, there were swollen. I heard him grunt and felt his hips shudder. Then with one last stabbing thrust, he began to gush down my throat. The tanginess of his pre-cum was nothing compared to the sharp pungency of the flood of semen that he impelled into me. I swallowed gout after gout, with desperation if nothing else for my breathing and swallowing were as one. As I inhaled both, air and semen, I felt wetness seep out of my pussy. My crotch was untouched, but I felt like his cock had reached down through my throat to thump my clit and I nearly came.

His ejaculation was so forceful and had so much volume that I could not possibly swallow it all. Semen seeped out of my lips to ooze down my chin. Semen even dribbled out of my nose.

He stopped with an abrupt jerk. One moment he was pouring his ejaculate down my throat, the next the floodgates slammed shut and there was nothing. He slowly pulled his cock out of my throat till only his cockhead was in my mouth. He slowly slid it in and out of my mouth. I worked my tongue around the bulbous crown of his manhood and heard him sighing.

He was still steel hard, but he seemed to be done. His fingers in my hair relaxed, then released me. His organ slid out of my mouth. Amy continued to stroke my hair and my throat till I could no longer hold myself up.

I lay down on the carpet under the buffet, screened from the party by the heavy floor-length tablecloth. I was covered with sweat, my crop top clung to me, my nipples were still as hard as pebbles, my thong, my garters, and my stocking tops were wet from the outpouring from my pussy. I'd swallowed much of Jack's ample ejaculate, but there was still enough in my mouth to leak out of my lips onto the carpet.

"Amy," I heard my husband ask plaintively. "I can't find Ryder anywhere. Where could she be?"

"I'm sure she's curled up somewhere recovering," said Amy, soothingly. "She'll turn up, don't worry."

* * *

I closed my eyes and dozed. I don't know how long I lay there but eventually, I heard Amy whispering, "You can come out now, Ryder! Hurry!"

I crawled out from under the tablecloth and Amy pulled me to my feet.

"Come on, I'll take you to the restroom. You've got to get cleaned up."

I followed her but we ran right into Trevor on the way.

"Ryder!" my husband exclaimed. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you, asking everyone. You look like hell!"

Jakc's piquant odor was all over me, so strong that even though he was swaying drunkenly, Trevor's nose twitched.

"What's that smell?" he asked. "It smells like sex!"

"Ryder slipped and fell in the flowerbeds," said Amy smoothly. "She got some of the yard chemicals on her. I was just showing her to the restroom so she can clean up."

"Smells more like sex --" my husband insisted.

"Manure," said Amy firmly, steering me away.

We got to the restroom and Amy came in with me.

"Jack turns me into a crazy woman," I said, as I washed my face and gargled.

"Me, too," Amy responded.

She put her arms around me, hiked up my leather skirt, and kneaded my crotch. I realized how close I was to cumming and gasped.

"You're so wet," she whispered. "Give me your thong."

"Why?" I faltered.

"I want to smell you, Ryder."

When I hesitated, she stripped down my peach thong to my ankles. I lifted my feet and let her take it. She put it to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"You smell sweet, babe," she said.

"You like women?" I asked, startled.