Ryder Fox Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only when they're as hot as you," she whispered.

We emerged from the restroom together. Amy took my hand again and said, "Come with me, dear."

My husband was still where we had left him, and he put a drunken arm on my shoulder.

"I think we should go home now, Ryder," he slurred.

"Not yet," said Amy, disengaging me from Trevor. "Ryder still has some unfinished business."

"Unfini--" My husband stuttered over the word.

"Just wait for her to cum," said Amy.

"Come?" My husband looked confused again.

"Yes, she'll cum," said Amy, steering me away toward to broad staircase. I looked over my shoulder as Amy propelled me forward and saw my husband stagger after us. Amy moved quickly, and he rapidly fell behind.

Jack was halfway up the stairs and took my arm from Amy. He guided me up to the top, down the corridor, and into the master bedroom. Kenny was in there, just coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi, Ryder, Jack," he said.

"You need to go downstairs, Kenny," said Amy, brusquely. "Host duties, you know."

"But what about you --"

"I'll be down in a bit."

"Okay."

Kenny had not even left the room when Jack pulled up my crop top around my armpits and pulled down my bra cups. He kneaded a breast with each hand and greedily sucked on my nipples, gently tugging on the nipple rings with his teeth. I gasped anew.

"Jack, Jack," I said, weakly. "I'm a good wife --"

He ignored me, picked me up, and carried me to the bed. The bedroom door was ajar and over his shoulder, I saw my husband peering in. Amy stood in front of him, obscuring his view.

I heard Trevor say, "Is Ryder here --?"

"Just some private business," said Amy. "She'll cum soon. Wait downstairs."

Jack laid me down on my back. He rucked my leather skirt to a narrow band around my waist to uncover my bare pussy.

"Don't make me --" I whispered.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," he said, his gravelly voice low in my ear.

"Please, please --" I said.

Somehow, he was naked. He rubbed his huge cockhead on my swollen pussy lips, jerking my serrated pussy ring.

"I felt your pussy ring on the train. I want to feel it again."

"My husband --" I said, even more weakly.

"You want him now? Or me?"

"I'm married to him --"

"You're wet and ready to ride. Him or me, Ryder?"

I reached up and felt his chest, as hard as a stone wall. He took my wrists, pulled them over my head, and tied them together with a silk scarf hanging on the headboard. He knotted the scarf to the headboard, tying me down. He kissed my nose and gently pulled at my nose stud with his teeth. Then he sucked my nipples again, doing the same to my nipple rings.

"Your breasts are divine, Ryder," he whispered. "Firm, round, just right."

His lips tracked lower to my belly button, and he pushed his tongue into it, lightly pulling on my belly button stud with his lips.

"The swell of your belly draws me in, hinting at the promise of your nether lips."

"Don't, don't..." I murmured.

But I arched my back to accept his face in my crotch. He gripped my buttocks firmly and his tongue invaded my pussy. His lips clenched around my clit and he began to suck hard, working in tandem with his tongue on my vaginal walls.

I'd been on the verge of climax for ages and immediately began to cum. My hips rotated, my upper body strained against the scarf that tied me down, and my whole body thrashed in his grip.

"OOHH!! OOOHH!! OOOHH!!" I didn't even realize I was crying out.

I forgot my husband was at the door, I forgot my boss was in the room, I even forgot I was married. All my senses were inundated with the explosive force of my release.

"Your husband or me, Ryder?" Jack's voice sounded far away.

"You," I said faintly. "But not now, I can't possibly --"

Jack was on me in an instant. I felt his cockhead on my sopping pussy lips again. He sank his cockhead into me, slowly, ever so slowly, just as I had fantasized.

"You're a tight bitch, Ryder!" he breathed in my ear. "You're squeezing me hard!"

"You're tearing me apart, Jack!" I cried. "You're bigger than last time! I can't take you!"

"It will get easier," he assured me softly, as he continued pushing into me.

Inch by inch he went, deeper and deeper. Finally, he was all the way in, and I felt his hard belly on mine. He was in so deep, I thought I could feel his cockhead in my throat. My belly button stud dug into my flesh with his weight.

He rocked all the way back and rammed in with a long, smooth stroke. This time I felt my tight pussy lips strip back his foreskin. He groaned deep in his throat as he fully impaled me on his shaft. His mount pushed my serrated pussy ring onto my clit and I cried out as the metal edges slid on my most sensitive femininity.

"I feel your metal," he whispered in my ear. "All of it -- your nipple rings, your belly button stud, your pussy ring!" He put his lips around my nose and his tongue stabbed my nose stud.

One more long stroke, and then a third, each drove me higher. I was panting, my eyes were open and glazed but I couldn't see anything. My brain only registered that I was so close, oh, so close to another climax and I wanted it, craved it.

"FUCK ME, JACK!" I screamed.

He slammed his full length into me a fourth time, his mount striking my pussy lips with a wet smack. My pussy ring scraped my clit hard, and I began to cum. He had made me cum hard on the train, but that paled in comparison.

My orgasm began with a slow clenching in the deepest recesses of my womb and radiated out along my vaginal walls. My back arched and my hips juddered as I bucked him. He gave me no respite, just rode me hard. He continued to work his cock in me like a piston.

My contractions were spasmodic, and I was about to scream again when I felt hands in my hair. My head was twisted to the side, and I saw Amy. Her lips found mine, her tongue forced its way into my mouth and stifled my scream into muted mewing.

Jack continued pounding me through my contractions with short thrusts, and I continued to buck and thrash. Tied down with the scarf, impaled on Jack's cock and Amy's tongue, I had no sensation of multiple orgasms, just one uninterrupted, forceful high with irregular spikes. Each spike tensed my body to breaking point. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, another spike jangled every nerve ending.

I was covered with sweat, slipping and sliding in Jack's muscular arms, my thighs gripping him reflexively, my nipples as hard as my nipple rings, every muscle in my fit body clenching and unclenching in sympathy with my pussy.

"Omigod, Ryder," I heard Jack's voice in my ear. "You're squeezing the life out of me!"

I wanted to cry out that I couldn't take any more, I was exhausted, spent, I had sensory overload from the continuing strong orgasms. But Amy held my head in an iron grip, her tongue continued to lance and demand attention from mine. All I could do was mew and I mewed as hard as I could. Please, please, please, I thought. Take me now, take me before this unending peak of pleasure kills me!

I was rag doll, I could no longer buck, I just took Jack's pounding, trying to hold him in me by scissoring my legs around his waist.

Finally, finally, I heard him groan, louder this time.

"I saved this for you, Ryder!" he whispered. "I held up earlier."

He exploded in deep inside me. He pumped floods of his thick, milky, musky semen into me, grinding his mount on my pussy as he did so. The warmth suffused my womb. As I felt his copious load spurting inside me, I tightened my legs around his waist, twisting my sweaty body against his.

Then he lay on me, inert, his big organ embedded deep in me, still hard and stretching me. Amy petted my hair and kissed my eyes and my nose.

"What a sexual animal you are, Ryder," she murmured. "You've tamed Jack for a while. It will take him some time to get it up again."

The high of my orgasms was so intense, I descended slowly. I was so completely drained, I slipped into a trance-like state before falling asleep.

I woke as though I was ascending from the bottom of a deep pool. I tried to move my arms and realized I was still tied down to the headboard with the scarf. My pussy was sore, my breasts were raw with light bruises, and my nipples were tender. I gradually realized the bed was moving rhythmically and heard a steady thumping sound of flesh on flesh as well as the shrill cries of a woman.

I rolled on my side and saw Amy on her side, facing me. Jack was behind her, fucking her energetically. He drove his massive cock into her pussy from the rear. The fingers of one hand manipulated her clit, his other hand kneaded her nipples, first one then the other. Her wraparound skirt was around her neck and her body was drenched with the perspiration of her exertions.

"OOH!! AAH!! OOOHH!! AAAHH!!" Each time he shoved into her, he elicited a high-pitched cry.

"Now, Amy, now my beauty, give it to me!"

"I'm cumming, Jack! I'm cumming again!" Amy screamed.

I had a grandstand view as Jack erupted again. There was still enough of his semen to leak out of her pussy from around his cock. This time his cock rapidly softened and plopped out of her. He rolled over her quiescent body to cuddle with an arm around each of us.

"We have all night, Ryder," he said.

"My husband --" I faltered.

"He knows," Jack said.

"My marriage --" I wailed.

"You're too much of a woman for him Ryder. He'll accept that. Or he won't. Either way, you're better off."

Jack fucked me again that night. And made me cum twice more.

Later, Jack, Amy, and I had a shower together. Amy went down on him and demonstrated her swimmer's skills by deep throating his massive manhood under the cascading water. Then he fucked me a third time, while Amy's hands and mouth were all over my body. His insistent grinding of my serrated pussy ring into my clit made me cum yet again, but I barely felt his spurt into my womb -- he had almost no ejaculate left.

"I've tamed you, Jack Grierson," I said to him as we dried ourselves and dressed in our sweat- and semen-stained clothing.

"Yes, you have." he admitted. "Not many women can. But tomorrow is another day."

* * *

We trooped downstairs. The guests had all left and the beach house was quiet. However, the remains of the party were everywhere. Half-empty glasses and plates of half-eaten food covered every flat surface. There were plates, bottles, and glasses on the floor. There were trays and tureens on the long buffet, many with significant quantities of leftovers.

"I can help cleaning up," I volunteered.

"Don't bother, I have a cleaning crew coming in the morning," Amy replied.

We proceeded to the large kitchen. It was also a mess -- the kitchen islands were covered with dirty dishes and glasses, and the sink was overflowing.

Our husbands, Trevor and Kenny were sitting at the kitchen table. They had coffee and drank silently. They looked up at us as we walked in.

Trevor looked the worse for wear, but Kenny put on a cheerful grin.

"Great party, Amy love," he said. "Lots of guests were sorry not to be able to say goodbye. But I told them you'd see them in the office Monday."

He stood up and went to kiss her. She turned her face away and offered him her cheek. He kissed it and put an arm around her waist, drawing her away from me.

"I hope you had a good time showing Ryder the ropes," he said.

"Yes, I did," she said.

Trevor came up to me.

"We should go home," he said, his voice tight.

"Yes," I agreed.

"You're a pair of lucky men," put in Jack. "Amy and Ryder are exceptional women. I hope you appreciate them."

"Oh, I do," said Kenny, a bit too effusively. "Amy is the love of my life."

"How about you, Trevor?" asked Jack.

"Well," my husband stumbled, clearly not sure what to say. He looked pugnacious, but controlled himself as he took in Jack's tall, powerful frame. "I'm not sure --"

"She's a heck of a woman, Trevor."

"I've got a lot to get my head around," said my husband, lamely. His expression remained hostile and I knew he was furious.

"You do that," said Jack.

* * *

I drove us home. I kept glancing over at my husband, wondering what he was going to say. He was obviously extremely angry and several times he looked like he was about to say something. But each time he looked away and did not speak. He had still not said anything by the time we got home about two thirty in the morning.

We undressed for bed, still without exchanging a word. I got under the covers, and he sat on the bed by my head. His fury seemed to have dissipated but he still looked serious.

"Did you?" he asked.

"What are you asking?"

"Did you have sex with Jack Grierson?"

"What do you think?"

"I thought I saw his cock, he had a huge erection. I thought I saw him mount you and fuck you like an animal. I stood by the bedroom door for a long time. But I was very drunk, I can't be sure what I saw and heard."

"You were very drunk," I agreed.

"For a marriage to work, there must be trust. It's more important than love."

"Yes."

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

I didn't reply. I waited for him to ask me again if I had sex with Jack. I wasn't sure what I was going to say. I knew he'd seen Jack fucking me, heard our raucous sex. But he was giving me an out, claiming he wasn't sure what he'd seen and heard.

He went to his side of the bed and got under the covers. He reached over, turned my head to him, and kissed me. I kissed him back, tentatively.

"I trust you, Ryder," he whispered. "You didn't cheat on me, did you?"

I didn't answer.

His hands moved down and cupped my breasts through my shortie nightie. His thumbs tweaked my nipple rings.

"You're a hot babe, Ryder. The hottest woman I've ever had. I don't want to lose you."

"You're my husband, Trevor," I said.

"I love you. Do you love me?"

I didn't respond.

"I want to make love to you."

He reached for me under the covers, but I was much too sore from Jack's rough sex. I didn't want to be fucked again. I put my hands on his chest and kept him at arm's length.

"I'm your husband, Ryder," he said.

"I'm in bed with you because I'm your wife," I replied. "You can go down on me and use your mouth on my pussy. If you're gentle."

"You won't let me have sex with you?"

"Oral sex is sex, Trevor," I said.

He turned away from me in a huff.

But just as dawn was breaking, I felt warmth down in my crotch. I woke slowly to realize that my husband was down there, his lips gently massaging my sore vulva, his tongue toying with my pussy ring. I put my hands on his head and urged him on, sighing my contentment. It was pleasant and he tried hard, but he couldn't make me cum.

Afterward, he lay with his arms around me.

"You're a faithful wife," he said. "Let me take you out tomorrow night, show you how happy I am you're pregnant carrying our baby."

"Okay," I said.

My phone buzzed with an incoming text, and I turned my back to my husband as I swiped it open. It was Jack.

'I want to fuck you again. Tomorrow night at seven. Wear a long skirt with a high slit, all your piercings. No panties.'

A map location followed in a second text. I clicked on it -- it was The Silver Dollar, a bar downtown.

I texted back, 'Okay.'