Ryder Fox, Silver Dollar

Story Info
She's fucked in a bar and in an elevator, husband watches.
6.1k words
4.38
19.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

I went to bed after Amy's Saturday beach house party (see my story Ryder Fox Rocks). I was exhausted and sore from Jack fucking me nearly senseless along with all the alcohol in my system. My husband Trevor had been concerned, a surprising turnaround for him. He'd given me gentle oral sex at dawn, but I had gone right back to sleep afterward. It was late by the time I finally rolled out of bed on Sunday.

Sunday morning

Sunday was a new day and my twenty-three-year-old body recovered quickly. The first thing I remembered was Jack wanted to see me at the Silver Dollar Saloon in the evening at seven. I went downstairs to find Trevor had made a breakfast spread with eggs, bacon, and sausages along with English muffins and jam. I ate ravenously.

"How can you eat so much after all we drank yesterday?" asked Trevor. "I'm still a bit queasy."

"I'm an athlete," I said. "I'll do a workout this afternoon and burn everything off."

Trevor had a complete gym in the basement. I used it a lot more than he did.

"What are you going to do? Run on the treadmill?"

"No, I think I'll go to the fitness studio. I want to try something different."

"Different? What do you want to do? We have everything here, treadmill, stationary bike, weight machines, free weights."

"We don't have what I want."

I'd been a varsity athlete in college, my event was the high jump. But I'd almost made the gymnastics team as well. The coach had me on the roster as an alternate and I did workouts with the team. These gymnastics skills came in handy at our sorority where we competed in pole dance competitions against others on campus -- and other universities. I was a Zeta and we had the majority of the university cheerleaders, so our pole dancing team was superb. We did these pole dances mainly for charity, but we drew huge audiences. Without false modesty, I can say that I was one of the better pole dancers.

Pole dancing was a great workout and I'd been meaning to take it up again. I packed my gym bag and found Trevor waiting for me in the mud room with his exercise gear.

"I'll come with you," he said.

"Suit yourself."

I went to the women's locker room in the fitness studio and changed. I wore a sports bra, a sparkly Lycra exercise thong, and stiletto heels with four-inch platforms that made me well over six feet tall. I spread some sticky silver sequins on my skin. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. It had been a few years since I had done this, but I thought I still looked good.

I came out of the women's locker room to find Trevor changed into his gym clothes. He took one look at my outfit and said, "Ryder, what the hell?"

"You can watch if you want," I said, leading the way to the pole dance studio.

There was one other girl on one of the poles, but her music was terrible.

"Excuse me," I said. "But do you mind if we play my music? I have a Bose boombox."

"What do you want to play?" she asked.

"Blues, with lots of trumpets and bass," I said. "Like a club, not a gym. Bettter for pole work."

"I can go with that," she said, switching her music off.

I put mine on, turned down the lights in the studio, and walked to one of the poles. I swayed to the music as I walked, and I could see the other girl stop dancing to watch me. I glanced out through the glass and saw Trevor outside.

I went through slow rolls, bumps, and grinds around the pole, warming up. When I had worked up a sheen of sweat, I grasped the pole and pulled myself up. I twirled around the pole slowly, then faster as the trumpets picked up the rhythm. Then I turned myself upside down, grasped the pole with my thighs, and let go with my hands as I continued spinning.

I felt the cold metal of the pole on my pussy through my thong. I slid down till my face was almost on the floor, the pressure on my clit got my vaginal juices going. I grabbed the pole just before I hit the ground with my face and twirled around it using my hands.

I did spin moves up and down the pole, right side up and upside down, faster and slower, as dictated by the rhythm of the music. It was a long set, and I was covered with sweat, my sports bra was wet, and my nipples had hardened to make clearly defined pokies. My thong was soaked as well, though with a mixture of sweat and my vaginal juices.

I began to hear voices and clapping and looked around to see the studio had filled with people. Trevor was in the front with the other girl, but now there were almost a dozen other men.

They were hooting and hollering and calling for me to take off my bra. I was tempted to give them a show -- I'd done it before -- but I didn't have pasties to cover my nipples. I didn't want to get arrested for public indecency.

The number wound down and I finished with a split on the floor. Several men crowded around me saying, "You are so hot!" "Babe, you've got to do this again!" "Next time, show us your tits!"

Then the girl pushed her way through. Without saying a word, she took my head in her hands and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her tongue was aggressive and literally forced my mouth open. My tongue was submissive and hers lanced it forcefully. Then I felt her fingers on my thong, tracing the line of my vulva through the Lycra.

"Got for it girls!" "Strip her, Jenny!" "Lay her on her back!" The men got even louder.

I knew this would escalate unless I stopped it. I was bigger and stronger than the girl and easily broke out of her arms.

"Not now," I said to her. "And not here."

* * *

Trevor fell into step with me as I walked from the pole dance studio to the weight room.

"Ryder, what were you doing in there?"

"Pole dancing. I did it in college. Charity events for my sorority."

"It wasn't nice watching you, Ryder. All those men were talking about how they wanted to fuck you."

"It's just talk, Trevor."

"Why did you kiss that girl?"

"She kissed me."

He was quiet for a while. He spotted me while I did a bench press workout on the weight bench. I was really sweaty by the end of it and went back to the women's locker room. I stripped and got into the shower, washing the sweat and the sticky sequins off my body.

* * *

Sunday afternoon

Back home, I went up to dress for the evening. I found an ankle-length red dress with a hip-high slit from my sorority days. It featured a ruffled bodice, left my shoulders bare, and came with a red ribbon choker that and tied on with a bow. I wore nude stockings held up by snap-on garters. I found a red silk translucent bandeau bra and My pole dancing shoes were also red, and I decided to wear them as well, even though I knew they would make me so much taller than Trevor -- it would make him mad.

I slipped on my serrated gold pussy ring, then clipped on a belly button stud. I decided to wear nipple bars instead of rings and screwed them into my nipple piercings. Then I put on my nose ring and a range of earrings.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I plumped my breasts and felt the nipple bars through the bodice of the dress and the thin silk of my bra. I put my hand in the slit of my dress and felt my pussy ring on my bare pussy. I tracked my fingernails on my vulva and exhaled sharply. I was going to the bar commando like Jack wanted -- something I'd never done before (See my story Ryder Fox Rocks). I wanted to see him. But did I want him to fuck me again? I wasn't sure.

I walked downstairs awaiting Trevor's hostile comments. He surprised me by not complaining at all, even though I towered over him in my pole-dancing shoes.

"You look very statuesque," was all he said.

He was being so nice, that I felt guilty I had cheated on him. I did like that I could attract a man like Jack -- but right then, I decided to stop having sex with him. I wanted to revert to being a faithful wife to Trevor. But I couldn't suppress the pestering thought in my head -- it was Jack who had impregnated me. The baby I was carrying was Jack's, not Trevor's.

"Where are we going?" Trevor asked.

It was too late to change plans for the evening.

"The Silver Dollar Saloon," I said. "Downtown."

"The one on the Millennium Tower, right?"

"Yes, it's on the 67th floor."

* * *

Sunday evening, Sunday night

We got out of the elevator on the 67th floor and were greeted by a stupendous view of the city. The bar had floor-to-ceiling windows on all four sides and the ceiling itself was two stories high. The low lighting had a reddish hue and dry ice machines were billowing out white clouds of fog that accentuated the clandestine effect.

To my surprise, it was Amy who appeared out of the fog. She wore a white ankle-length dress with a halter that featured a tie at the nape of her neck and long trailing ends and a diamond-encrusted choker. The dress had no back and from the jounce of her firm breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress had a slit on each side and displayed her white stockings and Roman-thong high-heeled sandals.

She patted Trevor on the shoulder and enveloped me in a tight hug. She rubbed her breasts on mine, making our nipples perk up and harden. I felt her nipples through the fabric.

She pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips, oblivious to Trevor's presence. I opened my mouth and in a reversal of my encounter with Jenny in the afternoon, I forced my tongue into her mouth. She received me willingly and our lips worked on each other's as our tongues sparred.

Finally, she stepped back.

"I'm not a lesbian," she whispered in my ear. "But you're hot, Ryder. A hot Fox in red, I like your dress. Jenny told me how she kissed you after your pole dance this afternoon. It got me so hot and bothered and I had to kiss you, too."

"How do you know --"

"Jenny Jurgens works for me. You'll see her in the office. She wants to sleep with you."

"I'm not a lesbian, either," I said. "She doesn't tempt me."

"But you tempt her." Amy squeezed my rump. "Your body is to die for."

"Shall we get drinks?" Trevor asked, unsettled by Amy's abrupt attention to me.

"Yes, let's go to the bar. I have seats for us at the end right by the glass. You can see straight down to the street."

She took my hand and Trevor followed. She led me through a billow of fog, and we momentarily lost sight of him.

"I thought Jack would be here," I whispered in Amy's ear.

"He'll be here. He likes to surprise."

As she promised, Amy had four barstools at the very end of the bar.

"Sit by the glass, Trevor, it's the best view," Amy said.

She sat by him, and I sat by her, so she was between us. A barman came up and Amy asked us what we wanted. Trevor asked for a Manhattan, and I opted for a Bucks Fizz, a mock champagne with almost no alcohol.

"Let's get a bottle," she said. "I'm sure we'll drink it."

"It's a good choice," said Trevor. "We're celebrating Ryder's pregnancy. We're going to have a baby (see my story, Ryder Fox Rides the Train)."

"I'm so happy for you, Ryder," said Amy.

The barman came back with Trevor's cocktail and a bottle of Bucks Fizz in an ice bucket with two flutes. The barman poured out two glasses of bubbly and left. Amy and I clinked glasses and drank. Trevor craned his neck to look over Amy's shoulder for a few moments but gave up and turned to look out at the view of the city spread out before him.

Seated on the barstools, Amy took my head in her hands and kissed me again. This time she took charge, one hand tracing my ribbon choker on my throat the fingers of her other hand in my hair, holding my head. She pulled me forward off the barstool. She kept at it, whispering breathy nothings between kisses.

Then I felt a hand on the back of my neck, fingers tracing downward along my backbone. I tried to turn and see who it was, but Amy held me fast. The fingers reached the zipper of my dress and pulled it down, exposing the backstrap of my bra. Then two hands reached around and pulled down the bodice of my dress. The hands cupped and kneaded my breasts through my thin silk bra.

More fog billowed around us, creating the illusion of privacy. My husband was only a few feet away, but he was completely out of sight.

The hands pulled the cups of my bra down and fingers traced my bare breasts, lingering on my metal nipple bars. I felt lips on my ear, teeth nipping at the rings on the upper helix.

"I love the bars on your nipples, Ryder," he whispered -- it was Jack.

He tweaked my nipples and they rapidly hardened and stood out. They tightened around the metal of the nipple bars, creating a sharp but pleasant stab of pain.

A hand found the slit in my dress and fingers lightly traced my vulva, caressing my pussy ring.

"Good, you're commando like I wanted. No panties."

"Listen, Jack, I'm going to be a faithful wife to Trevor from now on--," I began.

But Amy kissed me again, cutting me off. This time one of her hands drifted lower through the slit in my dress to stroke my clit. Jack's hands went back to kneading my breasts. Then Jack got my wrists and held them behind me. I felt him bind them together and whispered, "What --"

"I'm using my tie," Jack whispered back. "That's why it's called a tie."

Then I felt him -- the bulbous mass of his cockhead right on my pussy lips. Trevor is right here! I thought. But I can't see him. My husband is befogged both literally and figuratively.

Jack and Amy had me agitated, hogtied, and pinioned between them. I couldn't resist them. I felt my pussy juices oozing out of me.

"You want me," Jack whispered in my ear.

"I shouldn't," I whispered, desperate.

"Then tell me to stop, Ryder. You know I will."

"Please --" I began.

"Please what?"

His voice was implacable. He moved his cockhead back and forth and I felt its immense girth on my pussy ring. My clit was so swollen, it already felt sore. My nipples were engorged, clenching on the metal bars, and I had the illusion they were leaking milk.

"I want to be a good wife! I really do! But I want to cum!"

"You are a good wife, Ryder."

I tried to move my hands, but I was tied down very securely. Strangely, it absolved me of the guilt of cheating on my husband.

"Omigod! Omigod!" My voice was a croak.

"What do you want me to do, Ryder?"

"Just fuck me, Jack!"

Jack immediately pushed his cockhead into me and whispered, "Your pussy is so tight, Ryder! You're stripping back my foreskin! I'll have to push hard to force my shaft into you!"

He was as good as his word. He unceremoniously pushed the rest of his enormous length into me, driving so hard his pelvis hit my butt with a smack. I cried out with the shock of his invasion, the depth of his penetration, but Amy's tongue was deep in my mouth, and she muted me.

Jack began to fuck me hard, his hands kneading my breasts and tweaking my nipple bars. Each time he drove in, he lifted my butt completely off the barstool. Amy's tongue snaked around mine, and her fingers fondled my pussy ring, rubbing the serrations against my clit. I was breathing hard through my nose. Amy's tongue was in my mouth, Jack's cock was deep in my pussy, and my husband was sitting just one barstool away.

Hogtied and pinned between Jack and Amy, heightened my arousal and I began to cum very hard. My contractions caused my whole body to convulse fitfully. My cries continued to be muted by Amy's tongue in my mouth. As I writhed and thrashed in their grip, Amy whispered, "She's cumming, Jack! She's cumming hard! Keep fucking her!"

Jack needed no encouragement. Amy's tongue kept working in my mouth, Jack kept driving his cock into me like a piston. Their hands on me remained active. Jack's hands were on my breasts, fingers were pinching my nipples and squeezing them onto the metal bars. Amy had one hand on my throat, fingers tracking my ribbon choker, and the fingers of her other hand were scraping my serrated pussy ring onto my clit. I hardly descended from my first orgasm before I was wracked with a second one. This time I came so hard that Jack expostulated into my ear, "God, Ryder, you've got my cock in a pulsating vise! I can't hold it --"

He began to buck, pounding his organ into me even harder. I felt the warmth of his discharge deep inside me, spasmodic spurts that seemed to fill my womb. Amy finally released me and leaned on the bar. Sweat dripped off her jaw. I put my head on the bar, my hands still tied behind me, and just lay there, drained, shattered.

"Gosh, Ryder," I heard Trevor's voice. "You've hardly drunk any of your Bucks Fizz."

I opened my eyes and managed to half sit up. Amy was glassy-eyed, but Jack was gone.

"The night is young," Amy said.

She raised her flute and drank. Then she picked up my flute and put it to my lips. I drank as she tipped the wine into my mouth.

"Untie me," I whispered.

"Not now, Ryder," she said, refilling my glass. "I like you like this."

"Come to the window, Ryder," said Trevor. "The view is really something."

"Give me a moment," I said. My voice was hoarse.

"Take your time," he said. "The view isn't going away."

I was lightheaded and grateful for his understanding. The violence of my orgasms assuaged my guilt. If Trevor could make me cum like this, I reasoned, I wouldn't cheat on him.

* * *

Amy and I finished the bottle of Bucks Fizz. She kept me tied down and put the flute to my lips to help me drink. Trevor did not seem to notice.

Then Trevor led me to his barstool by the glass, an arm around my shoulders, holding me tight. I kept my hands behind me, concealing the fact that I was restrained. We surveyed the lights of the city together. Jack's thick, milky semen admixed with my sexual juices seeped out of me and wet my garters and stocking tops. With my hands tied behind my back, I couldn't do anything to stop it. The musky smell of our sex was so strong that I could not imagine that my husband was unaware. But he made no mention of it when I excused myself to go to the ladies to 'freshen up.'

Amy came with me. In the ladies, I asked her to untie me, but she just took me into a stall and cleaned me up. She played with my pussy ring as she did so, making me gasp.

"Isn't it better this way? Just leave everything to me, you don't have to do anything."

"It is different," I said. "I'm just afraid of what my husband will think."

"If he hasn't said anything so far, he won't."

Amy ordered another bottle of Bucks Fizz and this time included Trevor in the conversation, partly about work, partly about family. He conversed eagerly, happy to be included. By the time we went through the second bottle, Trevor had gone through six Manhattans and was more than buzzed. I became less self-conscious and concerned about being hogtied. I looked up at the large bar clock, surprised to find it was midnight.

"Working day tomorrow," said Amy. "I better head home."

"We better leave too," said Trevor, and I agreed.

We walked to the elevator. It was an enormous glass capsule suspended on the exterior of the tower. It was built to handle large crowds since the tower had several floors of bars, restaurants, and theatres. We were among the first to enter and soon got pushed against the outer glass wall. People continued to enter and soon we were crushed together, Amy was on one side, facing me, and I thought Trevor was behind me.

The elevator continued to fill when I felt my husband's hand on my tied wrists and then on my waist. He was being so nice, that I was feeling tender toward him and leaned on him encouragingly. His hand slipped into the split in my dress and unerringly found the thick lips of my vulva. I was sore from Jack's rough fucking and whispered, "Be gentle."

The fingers fondled my pussy ring, and then one entered me. The thumb buffed my clit.

"Ooh," I whispered. "That feels good."

In my post-orgasmic state, it did not take much to get me stimulated again. My pussy juices began to form and wet my vulva as well as the encroaching fingers. Another finger entered me and the thumb on my clit grew more insistent. This was a side of my husband I had never seen before, and it excited me.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12