All Comments on 'Ryder Fox, Silver Dollar'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Trevor is a sissy wimp cuck and Ryder is a cheating skank slut. She'll probably give him several STD's the destroy him emotionally and financially in the divorce, because it is only a matter of time before she begins to disrespect then despise this joke of a man. He will get what he deserves since he isn't man enough to bitch slap her and kick her whore ass to the curb. Tw pathetic losers and a terrible story.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud174 months ago

I like Trevor a lot better as an intentionally in-denial cuckold who is playing along at being oblivious because it's hotter for him, than I did as a passive-aggressive and arrogant banker who resented his wife's success. Amy's description of HER husband helped explain what's going on here. Still over the top, but it makes me want to keep reading about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding, great character development and a story we ladies all wish we had experienced.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvage4 months ago

I hope you do another Ryder story would be great for Trevor to finally to have to fully acknowledge the reality of his situation.

Maybe having Amy walk Trevor down to somewhere Ryder & Jack were starting to make love slowing building up the insinuations about what he is going to see until the final reveal, then firmly but gently making him watch while taunting him about his cuckold status and inability to make women cum, then challenging to take her and make her cum telling him he will have to accept what's happening if he can't and that she will put a stop to it if he somehow can.

Can't wait to see what you cum up with next.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards4 months ago

I've enjoyed your Ryder Fox series of three stories, at least so far. I hope there's more to come. Or as your character Amy might say, more to cum. I think Trevor is a bit underdeveloped as a character. You have him insecure and hence nasty and then suddenly resigned to the situation, becoming gracious and nice. Maybe something about his background would help flesh out his character? Give him a brief affair with Amy or someone else and then follow your instincts as to how Ryder and Trevor himself will change. Just a suggestion -- you're doing just fine without my help! I'm looking forward to Ryder doing an impromptu pole dance, or some such thing. You've got a lot going on in these stories. 5*, obviously. ~~JB Edwards

Delacour77Delacour774 months ago

This is one of the best "Guy being transitioned to cuckold" stories. Well written, a slow sexual buildup to the grand finale

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like the creativity of this premise, and you did a good job fleshing it out in a way that kept the narrative fun and erotic.

dsc123456dsc1234562 months ago

I hope theres more to this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...