Rye's Sensitivity Training

Story Info
Marc teases Rye's sensitive bottom growth.
1.1k words
4.62
14.5k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there,

I want to try exploring some trans-specific--and trans-positive--scenes, based on a range of kinks specific to genderplay/HRT, since I think there's a lot of potential there (and not much content). I'm a trans guy who wants to read this kind of stuff so surely there's at least one other person who does too, right?

In this case, the story is about bottom growth and the sensitivity that often accompanies it. It uses the words clit/cock/dick and cunt/pussy. I hope you enjoy it!

-- -- --

"Hold on a second, my laces are loose." Rye bent down to retie his shoes as Marc sighed and cursed under his breath, growing more impatient with every delay Rye added to their walk back home. They had finally scheduled some alone time and he didn't want to waste any of it.

Marc watched Rye pull at his crotch as he stood. "So that's what this is about." Marc smirked at his partner, playing coy. "You just needed an excuse to adjust yourself again. Is your little dick hurting? Is it time for more desensitization training?"

"No, Daddy. It's okay, I can handle it," Rye dismissed him, but flashed a smirk at his partner just long enough to reveal his true feelings. Marc caught the hint.

"Nonsense. Come on." Marc grabbed Rye's hand and pulled him the rest of the way home.

Marc loved teasing Rye's clit during his spurts of bottom growth, when it was most sensitive. Up until a few days ago, Rye thought he was done growing. It had been months since he'd felt the telltale sudden hypersensitivity. He was content with his respectable 1.5 inches, but both him and Marc were thrilled at the thought of his dick getting even bigger. And Marc so loved to tease him during these growth spurts--he decided Rye wouldn't be allowed to wear underwear today, leaving his sensitive cockhead rubbing against the rough fabric of his jeans all day.

And now the sudden increase in pace only made the friction in Rye's jeans worse. He was so excited now that the tip of his little cock was completely exposed. The pain was exquisite. By the time they made it home, he was almost in tears from the overstimulation of his sensitive clit. "See," he squeaked, "I made it all the way home without adjusting again. I'm fine."

Marc could hear the strain in his voice. Boldly and cruelly, his hand shot out to grab at Rye's crotch, sending a shockwave through the younger man's body. It was almost more than he could take.

"Daddy, it hurts!" Rye squirmed, trying to move away from Marc's rough, prying fingers.

"Now it hurts?" Marc raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were fine?"

"I lied. I'm sorry." Rye was in such a heightened state from the pain of the overstimulation that he couldn't stop a single tear from rolling down his cheek.

"Oh sweetheart, I'll make it better," Marc cooed, swiping away the tear with his thumb. "Follow me". Marc led Rye down the hall to the bedroom and commanded him to strip and lie down on the bed. He gave Rye's ass a few quick slaps as he crawled onto the bed and got into position: on his back with his legs spread wide. Palming his own hard cock, Marc kneeled between Rye's legs to stare down at his throbbing clit and dripping cunt. His exposed clit had turned a deep red from the irritation of rubbing against his jeans all day. All the stimulation had him so hot, the pain and the pleasure harmonizing to keep him hard and desperate all day.

"Please be gentle, Daddy," Rye whined, "I'm so sensitive. I can't--" Rye let out a sharp yelp when he felt Marc's calloused palm cup his cock. He ground the rough heel of his hand in tight circles into Rye's sensitive cock, torturing the younger man. "Please! Please, it hurts Daddy!" Rye's cries granted him a momentary pause of Marc's brutal assault.

"But you like it when it hurts a little bit, don't you? You're soaked," Marc teased. A sheepish grin from Rye told him he was right. He continued his assault on Rye's clit. "And this is good for you. The bigger you get, the more your little dick head is going to poke out. You have to get used to feeling things rub against it." Marc sped up his rough grinding on his partner's sensitive clit. "Unless you want to spend every day like today, hard and dripping in your jeans."

Rye knew he couldn't hide his excitement any longer. "I'm really hot, Daddy. I want..." Rye trailed off, looking away from Marc's burning stare, "I want to cum." He met and held Marc's gaze.

"I thought you'd never ask." Their lips met in a sweet exchange as Marc fumbled to grab the bottle of lotion they keep beside the bed. The cool lotion forced a groan out of Rye when it hit his aching clit. His eyes fluttered closed as he enjoyed the cold cream soothing his burning heat. Marc slowly slipped his fingers between Rye's spread thighs, massaging the lotion into his cunt with his own soft, swollen lips. He made sure to keep his calloused fingers away from Rye's sensitive core, instead focussing on his outer lips. "Let me lie with you," Marc whispered. The two shuffled on the bed so Marc was lying down with Rye between his legs, leaning back against his chest. Mark pressed his lips to Rye's temple before slowly sliding his hands from Rye's chest down to his aching cunt. Marc resumed his slow massage I'd his pussy lips, occasionally dripping more cool lotion on Rye's hot cock.

Rye was transfixed by the sight of Marc's fingers kneading his pussy lips, so gentle now. Marc started stroking up and down slowly, squeezing his hands together so Rye's little cockhead pumped in and out of his folds, fucking his own swollen pussy lips. Rye's eyes rolled back and he released a long groan as he rocked his hips into Marc's touch.

"That's it, baby. Daddy's got you." Marc's hot breath in Rye's ear, the squishing sounds and sensation of his now-pampered cock pumping between his soft lips--it was all getting to be too much. Rye's rocking turned into humping which became more and more erratic as he neared his climax, jerking his hips into Marc's touch.

"Oh, fuck," Rye gasped, "It feels so good...fuck...I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for Daddy."

His words pushed Rye over the edge into ecstasy. Rye continued his excited thrusting into Marc's hands, pumping his erect clit hard and fast as he came.

His cock continued to pulse and twitch as he gradually came down from his high, still cradled in Marc's arms.

"Thank you," Rye whispered, quickly falling asleep, overwhelmed with exhaustion from both the day's teasing and its tender ending.

"I love you."

"I love you too."