His Office

Story Info
Office fucking and humiliation of a trans man by his lover.
1.2k words
4.53
15.3k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as he pushed me back against his closed office door. With his chest flat against mine, he kissed his way down my neck as his right thigh moved to press between my legs. I closed my eyes and ground into him. I felt my throbbing clit twitch helplessly as he pulled his leg away and smirked at me.

He pulled me forward until we stood in the middle of his office. He started to strip me, first pulling off my shirt before undoing my belt and dropping my jeans to the floor. I moved to step out of them and he placed a hand on my thigh to stop me.

"Don't bother. I'm sure this won't take very long," he said as he smiled down at me, palming my wet boxers. I blushed and turned my eyes away from his gaze.

He ripped my boxers down in one quick movement and I was suddenly standing nude in the middle of his office. I felt a light breeze on my exposed cock and shivered in anticipation.

"Spread your legs and put your hands behind your back," he instructed me. I moved quickly and was rewarded with a gentle "good boy" and a soft petting of my head.

He stepped back, making a big show of looking me up and down before landing his eyes on my puffy, exposed pussy. He cooed. I felt my blush deepen as he knelt down in front of me, keeping his eyes fixed on my throbbing clit.

He reached around me, placing his hands on my ass cheeks, and pulled me forward so I was on my toes. He blew a stream of cold air on my cock and I groaned.

"You're dripping," he said as he kneaded my ass cheeks. He pulled them apart and massaged them in his hands. I heard the soft wet sounds of my pussy opening and felt my asshole pucker.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"Touch me," I moaned.

"Where?" He moved his hands so his thumbs rested right on the creases where my pussy lips met my thighs. He pulled gently, spreading my lips.

"My cock. Please, I'm so hard," I started to beg.

He shifted his thumbs over my pussy lips and began to rub them up and down. My hips involuntarily shot forward and he pressed his thumbs into me, pulling back my clit hood and exposing the head of my dick.

"This?" He licked his lips as I twitched an inch away from his mouth.

"Yes." I was so frustrated I was almost in tears.

He shifted his thumbs inward until they rested on either side of my dick. He slowly slid his thumbs up and down my dick, pulling my foreskin back and forth over my sensitive head. I groaned and rocked my hips in time with his motions.

"What a slut," he said. "Naked in the middle of my office, dripping on my floor, grinding into my fingers." I shuddered in embarrassment, but felt myself get even harder. My clit was as big as ever and twitched every time he pulled my hood back, exposing the sensitive head. I needed his mouth on me.

"Please suck on me," I begged.

"You want me to suck on your little dick?" I knew he wanted to put his mouth on me as much as I did, but he still teased me, knowing I loved the feeling of his burning stare on my hard dick.

"Yes, please suck on my clit. I need it."

I gasped as I felt him take me into his hot mouth. He ran his tongue along the underside of my length and sucked gently. I started humping his mouth, unable to control myself anymore. I was completely exposed and vulnerable to this man. He moved his head in exaggerated motions, sliding his tight lips up and down my cock.

Then I felt a finger slide down to my entrance and circle my hole. It pressed in and gently teased my entrance. He looked up at me and I nodded my consent. He plunged his finger into my pussy and tenderly stroked my g-spot in time with his sucking. After a few moments, he added a second finger and increased his speed. Before long, he was pounding his fingers into me, my pussy making lewd squishing sounds as I rocked back and forth on my toes, completely at his mercy.

Just as I was getting close to the edge, he pulled his head away. My dick slid out of his mouth with a popping sound, now a deep, angry red, and even more swollen. It quivered in the cold air as he continued fucking me with his fingers.

He stood up slowly, taking care to never stop thrusting into me. He grabbed my throat with this other hand and squeezed lightly as he leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"Do you want another finger?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Or do you want my dick?"

"Yes!" The word was out of my mouth before I had time to feel embarrassed. He grinned and unzipped his pants, pulling out his hard cock. He stroked it firmly as I quickly removed my shoes and stepped out of my jeans and boxers. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He chuckled at my excitement and moved his hands to my ass, massaging it roughly. His dick was sticking straight up and I felt the head bump against my pussy.

"You're so wet. You're dripping all over me," he said. He angled his hips so the underside of his dick was rubbing along my pussy, spreading my wetness along his length.

"Please fuck me," I pleaded. My cock was twitching against his and I worried I might cum from our grinding before I got to feel him inside me.

He shifted my weight so his dick rested right at my entrance and looked at me for one more confirmation of my enthusiasm before slowly lowering me onto him. I whimpered as I stretched over his cock.

"Such a good boy, taking my cock like this," he moaned as he slid into me. His thrusts started off slow, but quickly increased in speed until he was slamming into me. I leaned forward so I could rub my little cock against his body. He looked into my eyes as he pumped into me. "Cum for me, baby."

The combination of his words, the smooth glide of his cock over my g-spot, and the rough friction on my clit pushed me into my climax. My pussy pulsed around him as I came. His groaning reached a crescendo with mine and he pulled me down hard on his dick as he came deep inside me. My chest heaved as I felt the waves of my orgasm wash over me. My pussy spasmed, milking his dick as I ground against him, riding through the ecstasy.

He gently raised me off his dick and held me for a moment before bending down to lower my feet to the ground. We stood there gently rocking, holding each other, my arms wrapped around his neck, and his around my waist, wrists cradled by my hips.