Ryne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glared at him as she went to start the bread, wiping tears from her eyes constantly while she worked. After a few minutes, he set her dress on the counter next to her and put a hand on her shoulder gently.

She jerked away roughly and grabbed her dress, hugging it in one arm as she scrubbed more tears away with the other. He petted her hair and she ducked away again, turning to scowl up at him as she fled back to the bedroom to put her dress on. When she came back out, she still had the pants on under the dress and the shirt on over it. She didn't see his amused look, refusing to look at him at all.

After dinner, she sat huddled up and hugging herself on her bench, still upset and angry at him. He watched her curiously as she sat staring into the dying fire, tears still welling in her eyes sometimes.

When he stood to go to bed, she half panicked, looking up at him with a fearful expression. He had to pull her into the room and set her on the bed. She burrowed under the blankets and he immediately pulled her back out of them and began pulling off all of her clothes.

"Don't!" she whispered, trying to fend off his hands as he untied her laces and tugged her clothes off. "Please!"

He put a finger to her lips gently and kept pulling her clothes off until she had nothing.

She dove under the blankets with a wail, sobbing as he undressed before climbing into bed. He moved across the bed next to her and tried to turn her to face him, but she fought violently when he did. He had to pin her down and hold her hands down and even still she bucked and screamed and tried to bite him.

He sat up and jerked her hard to her stomach, then landed a solid, heavy blow on her backside, making her bleat out like a sheep in shock and horror. She went still, shaking all over and he lay back down next to her slowly, pulling the blankets up over both of them.

She heard him swallow hard as he lay his head next to hers on her pillow, his hand sliding up her bare backside to her lower back and back down. He cupped her ass gently and rubbed, then slid his hand up again to her back, his fingers trailing her spine and her ribs. She shivered again and wiped more tears from her eyes as she stared at the wall.

"Why're you doin' this?" she demanded, her voice thick with anguish.

He rolled closer to her, almost laying on her on that side. He smoothed her hair back so he could see her face as he leaned over her. He leaned closer until his lower lip was on her jaw, then he moved his head slightly, trailing his lips over her jawline.

It wasn't a kiss... not really. She wasn't sure what it was. Maybe he thought it was a kiss. Maybe he had been out here alone and didn't really remember his folks kissing and what it was like. Maybe that was why he'd done what he had earlier. He didn't know the real way of it and he'd just done what felt good to him. How long had he been out here alone that he didn't know the way of making babies? Surely he had seen the animals and he had to know at least that much? Her friends had all told her everything after they had been married and she had seen and heard her folks often enough that she was pretty sure she knew more of what needed doing than he did.

That didn't mean she wanted him doing any of it. He was still just the man that had stolen her away from her family.

She realized then that this was why. What he'd been waiting for. A girl to grow into a woman to be a wife to him. He'd seen a pretty girl he hoped would grow to a pretty woman and stolen her away to raise up as his own. Now he knew she was a woman and he didn't have to wait anymore. He meant to make her his wife.

He slid his shaking hand around and pulled on her shoulder, making her turn to her side so he was pressed against her back now. He reached around and groped her breast again, letting out a shuddering breath. She felt his cock, free now, pressing hot against the back of her legs.

"I don't want this," she whispered, shaking.

He pressed two fingers to her lips, shaking his head. He took her hand, holding it as he pointed to her, then himself.

"I don't! I don't belong to you and I ain't your wife! This ain't right!"

He nodded, pointing to himself again as he held her against him with his other arm.

"I should have a say! You never asked me and I..."

He pressed his fingers to her lips again, shaking his head softly as he dragged his lip over her shoulder. He stroked her hair back again and moved closer, trying to coax her to look at him with gently prying fingers.

"No! I know you aim to try'n kiss me and I don't want that! I don't want none of this!"

He lowered his head, putting his lip back to her shoulder and dragging it over the smooth, warm skin there. He stroked her chin with the back of his knuckles, trying to soften her and bring her around. She stayed tense and refused to turn to him or give him anything at all.

He finally got frustrated and rolled to his back with a huff. After a moment, he grabbed her arm and forced her to her back as he pulled her hand across him and ran it along the length of his cock, forcing her to feel it. She tried to jerk back with a repulsed squeal, but he held her arm tight in one hand while the other held her hand open to stroke up and down the length of his cock.

"Let go!" she begged frantically. "Please!"

He let go and she spun away, scrubbing her hand on the blankets as she rolled to the wall. He rolled again and tried to get her to turn over, but she wedged herself in tight and buried her face as she sobbed.

He huffed again and jerked her away from the wall, but she rolled to her tummy and buried her face in her arms.

He shook her shoulder gently a few times, but she refused to move or roll over.

Finally he gritted his teeth and rolled over on top of her, nestling his hard and demanding cock along her closed thighs, the tip pressed against her ass. She tensed and wailed, gripping the blankets as she tried to roll from under him. He held her down as he pressed his hips against her legs.

Ryne grimaced as his cock pushed up, inching up to spread her ass cheeks slightly as he rolled his hips into her thighs. She kept her legs locked and her ass clenched as he shoved against her, holding her against him as his hips worked. When he spent his seed on her backside, she let out another wail of revulsion and scrambled out of bed as soon as he rolled off of her to go and clean it off. She pulled her dress on, shaking.

When she got back into bed, he tried to pull her close and hold her, but she squirmed and fought until he finally let her go with a sigh.

In the morning, she slipped out of bed quickly and hurried to build the fire and make breakfast. He came out pulling his shirt on and looking at her warily. He went to her and bent as if to try and kiss her, but she spun away and ducked under his hand. He caught her arm and pulled her close as he went to a knee in front of her. He looked tortured as he tried to turn her face up to his, stroking and caressing pleadingly. He touched her chest lightly, then his own.

"I ain't. I ain't yours!"

He nodded, holding her face in both hands, anguish in his features.

"No. You cain't steal a girl and make her your wife, it ain't right!"

He grimaced and shook his head, his hands sliding back to her hair to grip her tightly. He moved closer, his eyes still pleading hers.

"You come near enough and I'll bite hard enough to tear your lip off! I ain't gonna kiss you! Or anythin' else! Get it out of your head! I ain't!"

He scowled and closed his eyes, looking sad. He held her tight and pressed his forehead to hers and just held her there for a long moment.

She felt a small stirring in her heart for his sadness.

How long had he been alone? How long had he wanted someone but no girl would have him because he was a mute? He hadn't been mean to her, not really, even if he was quiet. He was never going to let her leave, though she'd been making plans to get away as soon as spring came and the snow thawed.

As far as men went, she'd seen worse for husbands. Meredith's husband had been thirty years older than her and he hit her all the time. Jenny said her husband always made her put her mouth on his privates and lick on him and kiss on him. Livy said her husband always made her go out to the barn and climb up on a special saddle he had made with a big opening and he'd get under it and poke at her and touch her while she was blindfolded. He'd use his mouth and sometimes other things too, she never knew what. She'd said one time she was pretty sure he'd let the farmhand Ronnie in to have a feel and let him poke around on her. Missy said her husband had carved up a ginger root and put it inside of her asshole and made her sit through church without movin' or makin' a sound. She said it'd hurt and she was almost hysterical and had to get up and run out before the service was half over. He'd beat her bottom until it was purple, then tied her down and put the ginger root in both holes and left her tied that way till the next day. She'd come into town a few weeks later and said he had ridden off to see his brother and hadn't come back yet. Ryne was pretty sure he wasn't visiting his brother unless his brother was in hell too.

Lynn, Verbena and Twila had all lucked out with nice husbands, but even Lynn complained about the older homely man her pa had matched her with. Still, she'd been happy last Ryne had seen her with a babe on her hip and another in her belly.

In a way, she guessed she was lucky. Callum was handsome and mostly nice even if he wasn't used to being around people. He wasn't too old. She wasn't sure how old he was. She'd thought him ten years older at first, but she'd started thinking he was younger than she'd first thought. He was just sad and worn and lonely.

A lonely boy with no way to speak, left alone to fend for himself for years.

Her heart broke a little.

She pulled back and shrugged out of his hands, moving to finish making breakfast as he stood with another sigh. He left out the front door, yanking his coat on. The old coat looked like it had probably been his fathers and it needed patching in some places.

She stood thinking long and hard over what she should do. When he came back in, rubbing his hands together, she had breakfast on the table. She said nothing to him, but she peeked at him a few times through her lashes as she ate. He looked a little sad as he ate.

He'd probably thought he'd have time to win her over before she had to be a wife to him. She'd have time to forgive him. Maybe he thought he had been doing her a favor, taking her the way he had. Getting her away from her father.

Hadn't she been lamenting that she was stuck there with him, taking care of his kids for him that very same day? That she wished she could marry and have kids of her own?

She peeked at Cal again and he was moving his food on his plate, not eating. He looked lost.

"I seen some yarn in that old basket up there on that high shelf," she announced loudly, making him blink hard and look at her with furrowed brows. He hated it when she spoke loudly. "You get it down for me and I'll see what I have to work with. Or I can climb up'n get it myself," she shrugged.

He stood and pulled the basket down right there, setting it on her little bench.

"Thanks." She went to her bench and sat down to see what she had to work with. He watched her for a moment, looking confused and apprehensive. Finally, he sat himself down and picked up one of his carvings to work on.

In an hour, she got up and went to him, pulling his hand away from what he was doing to try the mitten on him. It had seemed huge to her, but it was a bit small for his huge hand. He looked at her in surprise, his eyes lit up as he tested the mitten.

"It's too small, I will fix it," she told him, taking it back to her seat. She made it bigger, then put the thumb on and tried it on him again. It fit perfectly as he flexed his hand. She took it and made another for his other hand, then started on a hat. This time, she measured his head first before she began. He was smiling at her as he held his head still, looking down at her in amusement.

She tried to ignore the pleased shine in his eyes, but she couldn't help the small smile that crept to her lips at how happy such a small thing was making him. When she tried the hat on him, he was watching her face from up close and he surprised her by closing the few inches and putting his lips to hers in a kiss.

She turned away quickly. "Don't go doin' that again or I won't finish it!" she told him, her cheeks burning. He took hold of her face and turned her back to him and leaned close to her again. She realized as she stood there that she had only turned away. She hadn't moved away or made any motion to stop him other than turning her face.

He stroked her jaw on both sides, looking her face over and she fumbled for something to say to forestall him. "I... I have to finish this... it isn't long enough to cover your ears fully and..."

He leaned close and pressed his lips to hers again.

She froze for a moment, feeling his lips on hers and how soft and gentle he was being, then she fled. She went back to her bench and hunched over the hat, her fingers moving quickly. After a few rows, she peeked up at him and he was sitting with a pleased smile, working on the carving.

When she finished, she tossed it at him, then hurried to the stove to check the dough. She hardly got it moved to start folding when his hands turned her from behind.

He lifted her up to sit on the table, his eyes shining. He shook the hat and gloves at her, holding them in one hand, then stroked her cheek softly.

"You're welcome, now let me down. I need to get the bread ready for baking and..."

He pressed his thumb to her lips, his eyes still shining. He leaned in as if to try and kiss her again and she turned away.

"Let me down! I just saw you needed to stay warm is all, it ain't an invitation to go pawin' and kissin' on me! Dinner will be late if you don't let me start it!"

He shrugged a single shoulder, then picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and the bed.

"No! No, this ain't happening, Cal! You just... NO! I said no!" she cried as he pulled her dress off.

He caught her hands gently and pulled all of her clothes off as she fumbled for them and tried to fend off his hands. When he let her go to pull off his own clothes, she knew she wasn't fighting like she had been. He still looked amused and happy, like he knew she was giving in to him.

She dove off the bed rolling, then came to her feet in the doorway and ran for the door. He caught her arm as she reached it and yanked her back hard enough to make her lose her feet. He picked her up and carried her back to the bed and tossed her. She bounced and struggled to turn and he was laughing! He was laughing at her! He grabbed her ankles and yanked her close and she realized that he'd rid himself of his clothes completely. By the way he moved her and climbed on her, he definitely knew the making of babies and how things were done.

"Cal, you do this and hand to god I will poison your food! I can do it and you'll never know! You don't know readin' and whatnot and everythin' I know! I know how!"

He only grinned and scrunched his nose at her like he thought she was being cute. Insufferable man!

"Please?" she asked frantically as he wrestled her closer, yanking her hips close to his so his cock bounced off her belly.

She managed to twist and get a leg up, kicking at him, but he caught her and flipped her. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and bent her over it, pinning a hand in her back as she struggled. His hand touched her between the legs and she let out a terrified cry as she froze in place. She'd touched herself before, she knew it felt good, but somehow his touch felt different. It brought up a very different kind of pleasure, one that shocked her and gave her pause.

What was he doing differently?

His fingers were awkward as they pressed and rubbed and tried to fumble at her and she knew that she knew the way of getting at what he wanted, but she was still puzzled. He wasn't getting at that spot she liked and he wasn't trying to force his way inside of her, but it still felt good. Just his fingers, just his touch.

His fingertip grazed her little nub and she sucked in a breath, making him go still. He only paused a moment, then his fingers went back to try and find what had made her react that way. He found it quickly and she closed her eyes and grasped the coverlet as she sucked in another breath.

He stopped trying to hold her down and dropped down behind her, going to a knee so he could see what he was doing. She hardly noticed, not actually caring, only trying to figure why his touch felt so much more than her own. His breath on her nether lips made her open her eyes and she blinked.

He was down, looking between her legs, looking at what he was doing and what she had down there. He explored with his eyes and his fingers as his thumb toggled her nub, pulling her nether lips open so he could see more clearly.

She wasn't completely sure how she felt about that. Part of her felt like she should have been ashamed, or furious, but mostly she felt curious right alongside him. What did she look like down there? She'd touched herself enough, but had never had a peek at it. What was he seeing?

Whatever it was, he seemed very interested in it as his thumb worked harder and he slid another finger along her lips, making her note how wet she was now. Her excitement was obvious to both of them.

He leaned close suddenly and slid his tongue along her slit, moving his thumb so that his tongue could taste her there too. She didn't object, like she had started to, she went even more still for a moment, then let out a small moan as she parted her legs for him. He took it as an invitation and a sign she wanted more of the same as he gripped her hips and pulled her back against his mouth, his tongue tasting her again and again.

She wanted more.

She pulled away and rolled to her back, catching his hands as he tried to pull her back. She pulled him back close again as she lay on her back and pressed his face back down so he could keep tasting her while she wrapped her legs around his broad shoulders and held onto his hair.

"Just... not all over like that... just up on top there at my bud... just there! Yes! Cal! That! I like that! A bit harder... I think? Oh... I like how this feels!" she breathed, her body writhing.

His hand slid up and he groped her breast, his fingers rolling her nipple until it was a hard point and she was whimpering.

"This aint playin' fair!" she complained. "How do you even know the doin' of this?" she asked, pulling harder on his hair as his mouth toyed with her. "Nnn, just... harder a bit! I feel... I am close to what I need! Don't stop that! Cal! Cal!!!"

She let out another cry as her eyes opened and her body tried to jerk itself out from under her with pleasure. It was all pulled out of her forcefully. Her body unable to move under her power as he wrested the pleasure from her and forced it from her. She let out another cry as her body twitched under him, the pleasure he was forcing from her making her half crazed with want to have it continue.

"Oh, please!" she whimpered as the bliss began to subside and her body became her own again. She forced her fingers to release his hair and he lifted his face up to hers, looking half lost with need himself. He staggered up off his knees and bent over her, moving her on the bed slightly before taking hold of her face to put his mouth on hers.

His kiss was unpracticed and forceful, but she was too tired to try and show him the right way. She simply let him kiss her, then tried to catch her breath again when he moved her higher on the bed, then climbed in with her, moving over her to kiss her again.