Ryne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too late she realized he had much more in mind as his heavy cock slid across her hip as he moved.

"Cal!"she managed, just as he pulled her legs apart again and moved so that he was where he needed to be to take her. "Stop!"

He shook his head slightly before putting his hand over her mouth, holding himself up on that elbow to reach down and take hold of his own cock, moving his hips closer to hers.

She slapped at his massive chest, trying to make him let her go or look at her as she screamed into his hand, but he closed his eyes as he gritted his teeth. He pressed his cock to her slit, but he was angled wrong and in the wrong position. Beating on him harder, she tried to get his attention, but he was still ignoring her as he let her mouth go and moved, yanking her hips up higher as he dropped down lower. He sat up, his legs wide, and pulled her hips to his waiting cock, then guided himself to her opening before taking her hips again and pulling her onto him.

Ryne screamed in pain fueled fear as his cock spread her open. She kicked feebly as he closed his eyes and lifted his head to the ceiling, gone in the pleasure of it. She pulled on the blankets, trying to twist away from him, but his hands held her tightly as he pulled her down hard on his cock. He eased her off slowly, then pulled her back again as she struggled.

He didn't seem to notice her pain at all as he looked back down at her, watching her pussy being spread open wide for his cock as he slowly bounced her hips off of his, his arms hardly straining at all with the effort of holding her up and moving her. He kept pulling her down onto his cock, his eyes focused on watching her engorged pussy and refusing to look at her at all as she pleaded with him and clutched his wrists.

Ryne let out another plea, shaking her head as he pulled her down the length of his cock, but this time when he shoved into her inner wall, there was more than just the excruciating pressure of her stretched cunt. There was a ripple of... more. It happened again, then again and again until his long, slow strokes were less pain and more pleasure.

He was clenching his teeth and trembling now as he watched his cock splitting her open with every pass, but she moaned as if enjoying it, his eyes flickered to her face. She looked surprised and full of need again, and lost in his efforts. She was no longer fighting or begging him to stop.

He slid his hands lower, adjusting his position and raised up slightly before he started moving her more quickly. She went almost completely limp in his hands as he began ramming into her and yanking her down on his cock with forceful thrusts.

She screamed again, but it wasn't in pain this time.

Ryne tried to find something to hold onto, his arms were too large to grip. Pleasure was trying to steal her away again, making her it's own creature and she needed something to anchor herself. There was nothing when it hit her and she felt her grip on his cock was all that kept her in the bed. Her pussy locked down on him and his fingers clenched around her hips, but it was her hold on him that kept her body from leaving. Her own screams seemed distant as she felt every single bit of him that was locked inside of her. Every vein, every inch, every slight curve. She could feel all of him as her body molded herself around his cock.

Once the bliss drew back and her muscles unlocked, she opened her eyes to see him panting over her, his teeth clenched as if in pain. He eased his cock out of her as her body let him go and she realized he had spent himself inside of her.

It was a fleeting thought as exhaustion rolled her under.

His mouth woke her, his lower lip dragging over her bare shoulder again and again, back and forth as his eyes watched her face.

"Mmmm, what?" she asked sleepily.

He nudged her shoulder with his chin, wrinkling his nose playfully as he watched her face.

"I don't want to, can't you just have some leftovers? There's beans from..."

He leaned in and dragged his teeth over her jaw, his eyes still shining.

"Fine! I'm up! Just... I just need a minute," she sighed, trying to stifle her amusement.

He nudged her again after a moment and she giggled. "Who made you bread before you stole me away?" she demanded. "And who cooked for you? You went and wore me out, I cain't just jump right up."

He gestured towards the window, his expression more than a little amused.

"I don't care if it is dark! You can just wait for breakfast. Lemme sleep..."

He cuddled into her, curling around her from behind and nudged her again.

"Quit harpin!" she giggled, hiding her head under a pillow.

He tugged it away and kissed her shoulder gently.

She let out a huge sigh. "Fine. Since you asked so nice," she grumbled, finally getting up. She went and started dinner, then finished the bread while he hovered close, watching her.

"Why don't you work on your little carving?" she asked him without looking at him.

He moved closer, leaning on the counter to look down at her face while she worked.

She smiled. "Yeah, fine. It wasn't so bad... but I still ache. And I said no! And you... You best just watch yourself, else I will poison you like I said I would. Go on and try on your hat, let me see if it needs bigger."

He was grinning as he pulled it down over his ears and she had to try hard not to smile up at him, reflect his own joy back at him and let him see how happy she felt.

She felt happy.

That realization hit her and she felt a contentedness wash over her.

She looked up at him and let herself smile, then took his hand and pulled it to her face, closing her eyes as she pressed her cheek to his knuckles. His playful grin turned soft as his eyes sparkled as he watched her.

She let his hand go, her cheeks turning pink and turned back to finish dinner. "Why don't you put those up and lay your coat out so I can patch the elbows?" she told him, floundering for a reason for him to step away from her. He was distracting in his overwhelming joy and smiles.

Her own joy was just as distracting as she thought about it.

He stroked her shoulder a final time, then went and got his coat, setting it on her little bench. He started hovering again and she smiled as she worked.

"Ain't there somethin' you should be doin?" she asked him without looking at him. "You fed the animals yet?"

He went stiff, then spun and started yanking his coat on, along with his new gloves and hat. Ryne was laughing outright as he rushed out the door, grinning at her.

By the time he came back in, she had dinner ready and the bread was baking. She would have to stay up late to pull it off the fire, but she didn't mind that so much. Cal was smiling happily as he ate and watched her constantly. Trying hard not to smile as well, she was largely unsuccessful and constantly blushing. She was grateful when she could get up and turn, checking on the bread.

Callum caught her up from behind, lifting her up and spinning her, then standing her in a chair. Turning her to face him, he looked at her face with his sparkling smile and looked her over adoringly.

"Yes, fine. I like you too. A little. Sometimes," she blushed.

He leaned close and nudged her nose with his, still smiling.

"Ok, more than sometimes," she sighed, rolling her eyes and smiling.

Pulling her close he kissed her softly, then pulled back to look down at her again, his look significant.

Ryne sucked in a breath and looked down quickly. "I ain't sure if I love you yet," she shrugged. "I think I could, now that I'm lookin' at ya like that. You're worth lovin' and you seem mostly good. Better'n most kinds of men. I know I like ya a lot. I guess it's near 'nuff anyhow. Lemme down now to check the bread! Less you want burned up bread the next couple days!"

He grinned again and kissed her, then eased her down to the ground.

The days passed too quickly after that, all of their spare time spent in each other's arms and in the bed. When the snow melted and spring came, he spent more time outside, but she went out with him and he finally let her. She was happy and she felt like her heart lived in his smile. That look in his eyes when he was watching her, looking so proud and so incredibly in love.

Spring went by even more quickly and Ryne woke up one summer morning feeling queasy. She'd already been fairly certain she might be with child, but she was sure when she felt that sick feeling as soon as she got up and moved around. Her mother had had the same issues every time she got pregnant and Ryne had heard stories and her friends who'd had babies all talked too. She was pretty certain. Still, she was going to wait to tell Callum. She wanted to be far enough along to have no doubts at all.

Waiting till her stomach settled some, she finally joined him out at the garden pulling weeds and he gave her his beautiful, happy grin.

Ryne felt giddy every single time he looked at her that way.

Kneeling next to him, she began working alongside him until afternoon when he went up on his knees suddenly and turned to look at the road.

Ryne knew that he heard things before she did, so she waited until she heard the horses and wagon herself before she stood up and turned to wait expectantly. Callum stood next to her with a giant hand on her shoulder.

To Ryne's shock, it was a sheriff and two deputies on horseback and her father and brothers in the wagon following behind.

"There she is! That's her, that's my girl! He stole her! Picked her up and carried her off, my boys saw it!" her father yelled, jumping down from the wagon.

Ryne moved in front of Callum quickly as the lawmen all drew guns. "No! No, it ain't like that! Me and Cal is married!" she yelled at all of them. "Papa, they were just confused at what they saw! He asked me and I said yes and he carried me to his wagon and we left! I told you I wasn't stayin to watch your boys forever, you were gonna have to do it! I ain't their mama!"

"He snatched you up and ran off! Took off at a run! The boys all saw it! You even yelled for help!" her father cried incredulously.

"If that was so then why didn't you come after me right away? Why wait this long? Unless you decided to make it up because you didn't wanna deal with takin care of the boys anymore! They cain't do for themselves and you don't wanna, so you come here and try to make me come back! Well I ain't gonna! Me and Cal is married! And I'm gonna have his baby soon!" she yelled, her hand on her belly, though she wasn't showing yet.

Cal's hand clutched at her shoulder and she knew she had surprised him.

"Sherriff, he wasted your time. He's just a lazy old drunk who don't wanna take care'a his kids! Cal cain't speak so he thought he could come here and take me back with'm and make me be a mama to them boys. Well, I ain't. You'll just hafta figure it out, papa! Stop drinkin' and start thinkin' about more'n yourself! You ain't the only one that lost mama, we ALL did. Them boys did too! You quit tryin' to foist'm off on someone else'n raise'm yourself!"

"That's enough outta you!" her father yelled. "You have no idea what I been through! And don't you keep sayin' you left with this man, he TOOK ya!"

"If he took me, would I be standin' next ta him right now'n working beside'm? If I didn't wanna be here, would I be here? You know me enough ta know I'da brained him long before now and got myself home if that's what I'd wanted. Even now, if I wanted to leave, the law's right here and I could say so. I ain't sayin that. I'm here, this is my home, this is my husband and we're happy. Where's the older boys?" she demanded, looking at the little ones in the wagon. Her two oldest brothers weren't with them."

"Takin' care of the farm," her father scowled.

"Alone?!? They ain't old enough for that! You cain't just leave kids all alone to do a man's job! You need to get home to them now and..."

"Enough!" the sheriff growled. "Miss, this man steal you from your home or not?"

"No sir, I said yes right out when he asked me to marry him. I wasn't about to spend my life liven there and bein a mama to them boys. I figured if I left, he'd hafta step up'n be a man. I didn't figure on his makin' all this up and comin' after me."

"And how old are you?" he demanded.

"Nineteen."

"Sir, she's old enough to say yes to whoever she wants and leave home. I know Cal, known him his whole life. He was always a good kid and gentle. You don't hafta like it or agree with it, but the laws on her side. She has a right to marry and leave home whether you agree or not."

"But he stole her!"

"Marrying a girl isn't stealing," the sheriff scowled. "C'mon now, we're leaving these good folks alone. You've harassed them enough for today. Cal, good to see you happy, boy."

"Wait! Just wait a damn minute! Fine. Fine, she's married," her father growled. "Just so, we come all this way. Least we could visit for a while and let her brothers say hello. Have a meal, set out back home in the morning."

"That suit you, miss?" the sheriff asked.

Ryne turned and looked up at Callum who gave her a nod. "That's fine I guess. Cal, can you bring in some'a that boar from the shed? And dig up a few potatoes?"

In answer, he bent and kissed her head, then turned to go to the curing shed.

Ryne turned back to her father as the sheriff and his men all began leaving.

"You boys all go on in and wash up while I unhitch," her father grumped. "Show'm where to wash up, I'll be in as soon as I have the horses in your barn there."

Ryne gave him a terse nod, then herded the boys into the house to clean them up as they hollered and tried to talk over each other to tell her stories.

A few minutes later, Cal came in with the meat, smiling at her, then left to get the potatoes. Richie was in her lap on the floor when Cal came back in with a bag of potatoes. Setting them down, he pointed at the boys then held up his hands.

"He'll be in as soon as he's got the horses fed," she told him, kissing Richie on the head.

Callum shook his head, pointing outside.

Jumping up, Ryne ran to the door to look out. The wagon and her father were gone. He'd taken off, left all the younger boys with her.

She let out a sigh and put her hands on her hips.

Cal turned her to face him and stroked her cheek lovingly. Reaching down, he put a giant, gentle hand on her belly and gave her a proud smile. He moved his hand, waving over all of her brothers, then put his hand on his heart.

Ryne smiled at him and hugged him close, tears filling her eyes. "I know you will! I know you'll love'm all like your own! Thank you, Cal! You're already the best father I could hope for for our little ones! Come on now, all of you! Cal's gonna show you around the farm while I make dinner! He don't talk, but you'll all still mind'm just the same!"

Cal kissed her head, then motioned for the boys to follow him. All of them but Richie followed, Richie staying close to Ryne and holding onto her skirts tightly like he was afraid she might disappear if he left her side. She let him stay, working around him and hugging him to her every chance she got.

As much as she had wanted away from her home and being a mom to the boys, she was glad they were here. She wasn't worried about them anymore, she knew they'd be safe, happy and fed. She guessed it was less about being a mama to them and more about having her own life while she did it.

She could deal with that.

"Wanna help me make a pie?" she asked Richie with a smile. His grin was the only answer she needed as she stepped to the door and hollered at Callum to pick enough apples for a pie.

The very next morning, Cal took the two oldest out and they started working on building on to the house. Cal wouldn't let them do anything hard, but he showed them everything and patiently went over it as many times as they needed. Soon, all the boys but Richie were following Cal around, watching every thing he did and letting him show them things. Cal seemed happy to do it, grinning at her every time he caught her watching him.

Two weeks in, he caught her alone and pulled her to their room, pushing her against the door. Kneeling, he took her face in his hands and ran his thumbs over the corners of her mouth, tears in his eyes.

"I have been happy," she agreed, her hands on his face. I've been happy a good long time now, Cal."

He put his hand to his chest, tears still in his eyes.

"I know. I'm glad you're happy too and I'm glad you get on so well with my little brothers. They adore you."

Putting his hand on her belly, he held up fingers.

"Probably about six more months? Around Christmas maybe, give or take. The baby'll come when it comes."

Grabbing her face again, he kissed her, then pressed his head to hers and held her there until the boys started hollering and knocking on the door.

The next week, her other two brothers showed up, walking. They said their father had taken them as far as the town and told them where the house was and they'd walked the rest of the way.

Ryne had half a mind to go after her father and thump him with a stick! Instead, she brought her brothers in and found them a place to make a palette until the room was finished. They were going to have to either make it bigger or build another.

They ended up doing both. Cal made the extra room larger and as soon as it was done, he started on another room immediately, pointing to her belly when she asked why.

"How many do you think we're going to have?" she laughed.

He shrugged, smiling, then held up all his fingers.

Ryne only shook her head, still giggling. "Maybe two, but that's all! We have enough here!"

"When I get married, I'm having NO babies," Ronald announced. "Kids is hard work!"

"You won't get much say in it," Ryne teased. "Don't know who you aim ta marry round here anyway, you don't know no one yet!"

"I aim ta start headin into town on Sundays. Meet me a girl at church! Plus, we're close enough and there's a school in town. I'm guessin I should be takin' all them to school. Not me, I'm too old'n don't need it anyhow. But all them."

"Actually, that's not a bad idea, but YOU need to be in school too. You're still young enough and I'm pretty sure Pa stopped makin' any of ya go at all. You all need it. I'll have Cal take ya all in ta see about it come Monday. They can't've gotten too far into the year yet, fall is only half done with."

"I know all I need to!" Ronald whined. "I'm old enough, I can stay and help around here and..."

"There'll be girls your age there," Ryne smiled at him.

That shut him up. "You... think any of'm'll be pretty?"

"If they are, they wouldn't look at YOU!" one of her other brothers yelled, laughing.

The next week, all of her brothers were spending their days at school. Call seemed to think that time was meant for them to spend doing nothing but playing and staying in bed, leaving all the work to be done later. Ryne tried to get him to let her do some washing and cooking, but he refused to let her out of his arms as long as the boys were gone.

She didn't mind it nearly as much as she pretended she did and he knew it.

They were wrapped in each other's arms just after the first snow when Cal suddenly jerked up and looked around.

"H'lo?" came a call from the front room.

"Who's there?" Ryne demanded, trying to find her dress around her cumbersome belly.

Cal didn't bother, jumping up and opening the door to look out. He scowled, then shut the door and moved to help Ryne dress.

Ryne looked out and her pa was standing in front of the fire, trying to warm his hands.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

He wouldn't look at her, hunching in on himself. "Farm got taken, bank sold it off."

"That's what happens when you don't plant any crops and don't make any money and take out loans against your house and your land. Frivol it all away to get drunk."