S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam admits to her kinks, with a surprising result!
4.7k words
4.71
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Well, Sam thought, this changes things...

She looked down and smiled, Anna's gentle almost-snores through her nose coming rhythmically as the girl slept, arms wrapped around Sam, using her shoulder and part of her breast as a pillow, the sheets up to just before her neck. There was an unconscious but incredibly innocent smile tugging at her lips as she slept, probably meaning good dreams.

Rubbing her back gently, she marvelled at how smooth her skin was, despite the brunette's claim that hers was softer, and slowly, gently planted a kiss on top of her head. A small murmur and a little shift in her sleep was the reply.

"You are so cute," Sam whispered.

It had been well into the early morning by the time the two had stopped giving each other some of the best orgasms either had had in a while. That first one from Anna, fingered to climax before her pants were even off, the look of sheer lust and desire as she had gripped hard around Sam's neck and let out the howl of pleasure as she had squirted. Then her own fingers exploring Sam, and some gentle guidance into how to find her g-spot, which Anna seemed to learn once and never forget, as she was fairly certain that she had squirted harder and more than the brunette had.

Sam had then shown her how effective adding a tongue on the clit could be, getting her face splashed more than once, but she had licked it up every time, as she loved the taste and the eroticism of it. Anna had learned quickly, although Sam had warned her when she was about to squirt, so that she didn't surprise her... well, lover, now, if she was being honest with titles.

Which makes telling Maggie and Laura both what happened... tricky.

She had drifted off with Anna safely tucked in her arms, and had awoken a few minutes ago, the first dregs of sunshine trying to creep around the blind over her window. It was Wednesday morning, and the date with Maggie was set for today in the evening. She glanced down again as Anna murmured in her sleep and shifted again, putting more of her head on Sam's breast, and she couldn't help but feel a loving smile creep onto her lips.

Last night hadn't felt like a lust trip, or a one time fling, a random hookup, or any of that. In the moments that their eyes had met just before the kiss, staring deeply into each other with barely an inch between them, those looks had held proper emotion. Desire for sure, sexual energy, of course, but there was also the I want you subtlety in there as well, with an undertone of acceptance and even the first vestiges of what Sam would bet every dollar she made in her life was a connection between them...

"Fuck," she whispered, using her free hand to rub at her eyes in frustration and stress.

Laura wasn't the worry, as that was just purely sexual, and if she simply told the truth there, she was fairly certain that the gigantic bull dyke would understand and would become a good friend. It was Maggie the diner girl, the one she had stared at lustfully, obviously showing her interest in ripping off that polka dot dress and exploring the body underneath with hands and mouth, that would be tricky. It was the danger of being a woman that loved women, as she knew just how fickle things could be.

"Fuckety fuck fuck," Sam repeated quietly, leaning her head back to see if she could sink any deeper into her pillow and escape the fact that she had to let someone down, and it for fucking sure wasn't going to be Anna. She had made her choice the moment that hand had met her cheek and those green eyes, unsure but so full of I am totally and completely in love with you already had met hers. Maggie had not made her heart soar... she had made a different part of her extremely wet, but it wasn't anywhere near that feeling in her chest when Anna had told her that she liked her.

As if on cue, as the sunlight finally forced a tight, small sliver of light around the edge of the blind and across the face of the brunette in her arms, Anna twitched slightly, then made a long, moaning sound as she straightened her arms and stretched them out. A small smile crossed her face when she realized there was a warm, soft body against hers, and tilting her head back, she slowly opened sleepy eyes.

"Hello gorgeous," Sam smiled down at her, leaning her head forward to kiss Anna's forehead.

"Mmm," was the only reply, as Anna untucked her arm from behind Sam and shuffled up until her head was on the pillow as well. Her hand came up to the purple haired woman's neck, and the two shared a gentle kiss. "Best thing I've w-w-woken up to in a long time. Also... first time I've woken up with a b-bombshell punk... or a woman ah-ah-after sex, for that matter... f-farthest I got to go b-back home was the b-buh-back seat of a car."

If there had been any doubts whatsoever in any deep, dark corner of Sam's mind about her choice, a nuclear bomb had just been dropped on them when Anna opened her eyes again after the kiss, those infinitely emotional forests of emerald green piercing through her and making her heart skip two beats entirely. Gone was the I think I love you look, solidly replaced with I. Love. You.

"Oooh," Anna winced, then giggled. "I'm.. a bit sore f-from last night... in my..."

Sam nodded, then leaned over and kissed her again.

"You'll get used to it," she said, then poked her tongue into her cheek in thought for a moment. She smiled, making up her mind. "Girlfriends usually learn each others bodies over a few weeks anyways."

The obvious drop of the term did not go over Anna's head, and she was suddenly very awake, very alert, and lifted her upper body to look down at Sam's smiling face.

"G-G-G-Girlfriends?" she said, the smile so genuine and cute on her face, a moment before she rolled over on top of Sam, taking her face in both hands and kissing her, hard.

"Girlfriends," Sam confirmed, a hand reaching down and squeezing that ungodly round and perfectly plump ass on the brunette. "Now c'mon, let's get some breakfast going."

-------------------

After Sam had cooked them both some bacon, eggs, toast, and coffee for herself, tea for Anna (two sugar and a dash of cream, she noted mentally), she had sat down with her on the couch, holding her hand, and told her about both Laura and Maggie. To her surprise, and in validation of her trust, there had been no rebuke, no angry stamping of feet or narrowing of eyes, just someone that listened, nodded, and respected that things had happened so quickly in the past 24 hours that plans made before then were not an affront.

Laura, for her part, had been extremely understanding.

She had even asked for a couples selfie, and had replied to the picture of Sam kissing Anna's cheek as the brunette smiled wide with almost every heart emoji that existed, and "You two are so fucking cute, I want to smash you both in a huge hug!" On Anna's insistence, they had set a friendly meet up at a park not far from the campus on Saturday, for the reason, as she had correctly pointed out, they both didn't have a proper, fully local friend yet, especially a lesbian one that would know all the best dating spots.

So then it had come to Maggie...

Instead of dealing with it over text, Sam had decided to call her, and it had gone about as well as she had expected.

Which was to say abysmally, catastrophically, mass-extinction-level-event bad.

"What do you mean you're cancelling the date?"

"I can't make it anymore, I have..."

"Have what? C'mon, tell me!"

"I've... kind of maybe fallen in love with someone."

"The fuck?!"

"Yeah... um, it just sort of happ-"

"So, what was I then? Just a hot piece of ass to fuck? A whore for you to enjoy?"

"Maggie, it just happened yesterda-"

"I don't care when it happened! You make a date with me, and here I am expecting you to actually wait three fucking days, but nooooo, you just had to go out and get fucked before you even get to know me!!"

"Maggie, listen, I didn't expect to fa-"

"So what was I then?!? I asked you once already!! Tell me!!"

"Hey, when I set the date with you, you were going to be-"

"You're dodging my question, you slimy fucking bitch!"

"Hey now," Sam fought to keep the rising anger out of her voice, "I at least am telling you as soon as I can! I don't think it's fair to call me a bitch for actually calling instead of textin-"

"At least with a text I wouldn't have to hear your conniving, lying voice you stupid cunt!"

"Whoa! Hey! This all happened really fast, that is no reason to call me a cunt!"

"Well, what other word would you use?! You just wanted to play with me, like all the other girls, and toss me aside when you had your fill. That makes you a stupid cunt for getting my hopes up. I should have expected you to just drop me like a sack of shit, you fucking asshole!!!!"

"What the fuc-"

Click

Sam almost screamed in frustration and wanted to throw her phone at the wall, if not for Anna quietly walking over from her room. She had given her the privacy to break the date, and now wore a reassuring smile as she slid onto the couch beside her new love.

"I think," Sam said after a few calming breaths, "that I may have made the right choice! I thought I could be self-centered asshole sometimes, but holy shit!"

"I don't mind," Anna grinned, leaning in and kissing her cheek. "Y-you're my kind of s-self-centered asshole, and believe me, it's really f-f-fucking hot."

Sam held her breath for a moment, going over things in her mind, and, looking over at Anna's smile, her hand finding hers and sliding into it, she made up her mind. The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help me imaginary deity sitting in the sky.

"Anna," she started, gently, "there are a few things about me that you should know."

"Oh?" The reply was emphasized with a gentle squeeze of her hand.

"I told you I did camgirl work before," she said, steadying her tone because she had just unsealed a literal Pandora's box, as there was no going back after admitting her kinks and fetishes, "but that's not all I did before. I am... I was... what is known as as professional Dominatrix, or proDomme. I had clients that would pay for me to come over and whip them, degrade them, that would kneel down and kiss my boots, and... well, I have a few kinks and fetishes that many consider quite extreme that were paid extras, and I wanted to be up front and honest with you."

Anna's face remained passive as Sam had spoken. When she could tell that there was a pause to say something if she wanted to, she smiled and squeezed her hand again.

"What k-kinds of things? I promise, I w-w-won't judge you about them, no matter how extreme they are. If I am going to have you as my g-g-guh-girlfriend, I am going to have to have both the beautiful and ugly side by side. Knowing a-about it helps me understand you better, and lets me m-maybe even do s-some stuff with you."

Fuck me, did I land a winner, Sam thought to herself as her heart soared again, and she felt extremely emotional for a moment. She fought back the the feeling of wanting to cry in happiness before she actually did cry, and stared into those bottomless emerald eyes again.

"Well," Sam bit her bottom lip after a few steadying breaths, "in order from least to most extreme... I'm a sadist, but only with those that are masochists and want me to hurt them. I really enjoy ballbusting... kicking, punching, kneeing, and the like to men's cocks and balls... as well as a fetish called CBT, or cock and ball torture. That one is mostly about trampling, tying up, or otherwise causing pain in other ways that aren't impacts."

Sam paused for a moment, mentally revving herself up to admit the thing she was the most scared about. This was literally the make-or-break point to see if Anna would accept everything she did and still find room to love her.

"I also really, really love piss. As in, pissing on someone, being pissed on, drinking it, spitting it onto people, and generally everything to do with it," she said, taking a steadying breath. "However, with a select few clients, and a couple of girlfriends before I moved to Atlanta, I would... go beyond pissing on them."

Anna's face betrayed no reaction to that bombshell, but no hand squeeze came either. Sam bit her lip nervously as she sensed her girlfriend processing what she had just said.

"So..." Anna said, cautiously, "that means that you... would... sh-sh-shit on them or...?"

"It's called scat fetish," Sam replied honestly, flicking her eyes down shyly, not really understanding why she was suddenly feeling shy as she loved talking about shit openly, "but yes, in effect, I would shit on them. Most of the time on their chests or backs, but a few times, with the ones really into it, into their mouths and on their faces. I also... like being shit on," she admitted very nervously. Boom, there is the big reveal, she winced mildly at the thought. "I like to do it as long as there is an understanding that I am the one dominating, as in letting someone shit on me, not begging to be shit on submissively..."

Sam braced for what she expected to be a look of being grossed out or being called a dirty bitc-

"Huh..."

Anna's reply was so unexpected, the thoughtful look on her face so totally not what she expected, that it took Sam a good couple of seconds to register that she hadn't gone ew or that's gross or anything, but had actually sounded intrigued. More than that, maybe even interested. She must have seen the confused look on Sam's face, because she burst out in a fit of the giggles.

"Sam," Anna said once she had regained control, despite a few more giggles coming out, "I've been a-a-around the internet. A lot of bi and lesbian sites and f-forums have fetish sections, and I've seen some pretty interesting pictures and movies. There are more than a f-few videos that I opened, went 'What the fuck?' to, and then found myself watching a little German b-b-blonde girl get her face buried in shit, and I-I found myself rubbing my clit more than once."

She shuffled closer on the couch so she could put a hand on Sam's cheek and stroke her thumb along the well defined cheekbone.

"T-to be honest, I've even copied a couple of the piss videos, at least t-the ones where the girl props herself up and p-p-pisses on herself."

Sam blinked, not sure how to reply, literally too stunned by Anna's admission of enjoying piss. This innocently cute thing in front of me is... as dirty I am?!

"I... liked it," it was Anna's turn to bite her lip. "I've also always h-had a fantasy of being a Domina... you know, th-thigh boots, corset, gloves, whip, with a s-slave licking at my pussy or my ass... or both... and then just crouching down a l-little and soaking them in my piss. Oh my GOD I wish I w-was that c-cuh-cuh-confident, as I just never could bring myself t-t-to actually do it, being... well... me, shy and b-broken up here."

Sam was still unable to speak as Anna tapped her own forehead, her mind racing at a million miles an hour at the fact that her gorgeous girlfriend enjoyed piss. That Anna... enjoyed piss! On top of that, she was not at all offended, grossed out, or derogatory about her admission of loving shit.

"Sam," Anna said, then slapped her very lightly on the cheek, "Sam! Hey, it's okay. Thank you for t-trusting me with this, and for b-being honest."

"I'm... just surprised," Sam replied honestly, her voice matching her stunned expression. "Most people either run to puke in the sink, or give me a look like I had grown a second head. You... did neither, and then you tell me you like piss as well... I'm just... surprised!"

Anna smiled, then leaned in, pushing Sam over halfway until her back met the armrest of the couch. She traced a sensual finger down from her neck, tracing the outline of the blossom branch on her upper chest before running the finger down to between her breasts, tugging the collar of the v-necked shirt down with it.

"Now th-th-that I know," she said, almost purring as she narrowed her eyes and smirked sensually, despite her stutter catching her words, "would you be... willing t-t-to... piss on me?"

------------------

Sam could not believe it, but it was happening, right here, right now, just about 48 hours after meeting the gorgeous woman in front of her.

Anna was kneeling in the bathtub, just finishing tugging off her shirt and tossing it aside as Sam undid her belt, then button and zip of her jeans. Almost as if on autopilot, she pushed them, and her lacy panties, down her legs. Stepping out of them and running a hand up over her shaved pussy, she didn't suppress the shudder of anticipation that ran up her spine. A pair of green eyes focused on her hand and where it was rubbing, and a set of perfect, gorgeous lips got a hefty lick of anticipation.

Shucking off her shirt and bra, Sam was finally completely nude, and looked down at the smiling face of her girlfriend.

"You're sure?"

Anna responded by reaching out and pulling Sam forward by her hips, until she had to put a foot up on the side of the tub, which spread her labia apart. Tossing her hair over a shoulder, her girl leaned forward and put her face directly under her pussy, going so far as to even lean up and push her nose into it, taking a dramatically overemphasized sniff.

"I'm sure," she said, again almost purring. "You sm-smell so f-f-fucking good, Sam. I also... want to d-d-do it on you after..."

"Absolutely," Sam agreed while dropping her voice into a sensual husk, feeling the familiar surge of dominance and power in her chest that she felt when controlling a paying submissive. Except Anna wasn't a submissive, she was a willing partner and the most beautiful woman she had ever known, her beauty amplified by her innocent surface hiding a dirty little kinkster underneath.

With a sigh of relief, Sam pushed on her bladder, the first few dribbles hitting the side of the tub she was perched on before the full pressure surged through her. With a sensual smile creasing her face, her slightly yellow piss splashed into Anna's face. A happy gasp from below let her know that it wasn't just Anna pretending to like something, as she looked down and watched her rub the overflow over her breasts, a hand between her legs and furiously fingering herself.

With that knowledge, Sam leaned forward a little, playing her stream down over the massive tits that were being groped and rubbed, then back up to Anna's face. To her surprise, her girlfriend opened her mouth, letting it fill up, then overflow before spitting it out, then filling it again, tilting her face down to spit it over her breasts. Sam's piss soaked her hair, and she ran her free hand up and through her locks, making sure every inch on top of her head was soaked. Feeling the piss aimed down at her tits again, those gorgeous green eyes opened and were positively dancing with sensual fire.

"Fuck, you're kinky," Sam whispered, feeling the first vestiges of an impending orgasm, the rush of pleasure through her, without even needing to touch her clit. She aimed her stream back up to the cute girl's face, filling her mouth again before her flow stagnated a bit, then reduced to mostly a dribble. She was about to relax when Anna surged up and forward, her mouth still full of piss. She latched her lips onto the pussy above her, her tongue flicking across the clit, then sucked like her last name was Dyson.

"FUCK!" Sam screamed, her whole body jerking stiff as the pleasure roared through her nerves. The lightning shot up into her brain, and she fell over the edge of pleasure, squirting hard while the last bits of her piss were squeezed out by the orgasm.

12