S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam grabbed onto Anna's hair with both hands to prevent from toppling over, as the brunette woman didn't let up at all. The punk could feel her flicking her tongue over her clit, sending wave after wave of agonizing pleasure through her girlfriend like she was being struck repeatedly by lightning. She felt her eyes roll back in her head, every muscle firing on its own, jerking and spasming her around on her feet, both fists in the brunette hair below with white knuckle fists.

After a few moments, Anna backed off, opening her mouth to show the squirt and piss mixed there as the orgasm slowly let go of Sam. She shook from the sheer pleasure of it, panting with her eyes closed, twitching a few times before she heaved a breath. Opening her eyes, she looked down, a small gasp at the kneeling beauty holding her liquids in her mouth, and once she knew that those icy blue eyes were watching, she closed her mouth slowly and swallowed. A tiny wince, a small that's fucking sour face, then she opened her mouth with a smile to show it empty, wagging her tongue back and forth.

"Fuck. Me," Sam whispered. "I haven't come like that since-"

"L-l-last night," Anna grinned mischievously.

"You," Sam grinned back, letting go of Anna's hair after realizing she was still clenching it, "are so lucky I'm falling more in love with you minute by minute, or you'd get a nice hard spank for that cheekiness."

"I know," Anna said as she stood, then without even wiping any of the piss off her face or body, kissed Sam, full tongue and all.

She tasted her own salty-sour piss, her sweet juices, and Anna's particular flavor as she pulled her hard into herself, grabbing a handful of soaked hair to push their lips harder together. A finger found her pussy and she jerked slightly, as it was still very sensitive. Two fingers entered her, curling forward and landing precisely on her g-spot with the first touch. She moaned into the kiss as those fingers started to scissor back and forth, touching all the right nerves to make her knees start to feel like jell-o.

"Anna," she panted after their lips parted, "you keep doing that, I might pass out from pleasure."

"Oh," came the coy reply, "we c-couldn't have that could we? Then again, a certain b-b-beautiful woman that I have fallen head over heels for promised me that I c-could piss on her, that I c-c-could live out my f-fantasy for once."

"Yes," Sam smiled, leaning in and licking her piss up off of one of Anna's perfectly huge tits, "I did."

As gracefully as she could, she climbed into the tub, sitting down in the last bits of her still warm piss. Unlike the green eyed beauty, she lay back, head propped against the end of the tub as if she was soaking in a bubble bath. Anna, for her part, looked equal parts turned the fuck on, nervous, and excited, as she carefully stepped into the tub, a foot either side of her girlfriend's thighs.

"This is... m-muh-my first time... on s-someone that.. isn't me," she said, crouching slightly so her labia, which were glistening with moisture, opened just enough. She used two fingers to spread them wider, and pulled back and up on them to aim her piss. Hers was much more yellow, but it arced out with some force, immediately soaking Sam's tits. The punk gasped happily as the hot liquid coursed down her body, dripping off her sides and down between her legs, the warmth tickling at her still sensitive clit. Much like Anna, she found her pussy with a hand and started to finger herself gently, doing her best to just enjoy the feeling without grazing her nub accidentally.

Anna shuffle stepped forward a few inches, and her yellow arc hit Sam in the face. Closing her eyes and opening her mouth behind a huge smile, she let the salty, acrid fluid fill her mouth, before she closed it, swished it around, and then swallowed it with a dramatic ah!

"That. Is. So. F-fuh-fucking. Hot!" Anna moaned

Sam felt the pressure of the stream increase, splashing harder as it was played up her face and into her hair, before coming a back down to a waiting open mouth. She swallowed two more mouthfuls before she felt the stream come down off her face to her tits, then stomach. She wiped her eyes and looked up with a sensual smile at Anna, licking her lips to savor the beautiful taste there.

The girl above her looked so perfect in that moment. Wet brown hair, a few stray strands over her face. Mouth open a tiny bit in sexual delight. Eyes full of joy, sensuality, and pleasure in equal measure. Her free hand molesting her own tits, her other hand holding her labia open as her piss stagnated to a few drips. She was glistening in the light of the ceiling lamp, piss and squirt all over her face and body.

To Sam, it was the single hottest thing that she had ever seen.

"Oh fuck," Anna gasped as she suddenly twitched, then bit her lower lip while moaning. Her hips bucked slightly as if on their own as she pinched a nipple hard and twisted it. She rumbled deep in her chest, squeezing her eyes closed as she started to shake.

"Did you just try to suppress a..." Sam started, then smiled wide, sitting up and gently, ever so gently, licking at Anna's clit. She was rewarded with a cry of sheer pleasure, then a monumental waterfall of lady juices suddenly coursing over her face. She laughed and caught some in her mouth, swishing it around before opening her mouth to fill it with the second waterfall of Anna's squirt as the woman bellowed her sensuality to the ceiling, before swallowing it down, the taste sweet with only a hint of salt.

Sam saw the legs wobble and the knees give out, catching her love as she collapsed down, taking the weight by lying down on her back in the puddle of warm piss.

Anna panted, eyes rolled back slightly, jaw slack as she spasmed a few more times, then she blinked and was back. After a moment, realizing where she was and what happened, her face split into the most beautiful smile of all time and she enthusiastically grabbed Sam's face and kissed her, hard, hungry, passionately. She tasted amazing, and with the force she was pushing down with, the punk had no option but to just enjoy the moment, savoring the taste, the sensuality, the kinkiness of that moment.

"Thank you," her green eyes were filled, almost to the point of tears, with joy as Anna finally let up. "Thank you for... l-l-letting me finally live out a fantasy."

"Oh babe," Sam brushed a soaked brown strand of hair from her lover's face, kissing her lips again then licking them to taste her own squirt from them, "this is just the beginning."

12