S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Student ID day for one of the girls, and a very fun evening.
8.3k words
4.88
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Sam had to admit, the way that Anna cupped her hand around a lighter, smirking at her while flicking it to life and breathing the first puff out her nose, little wisps taken away by the light breeze as she slid her eyes closed, was incredibly cute.

After the two had showered together, vigorously scrubbing each other, Sam had proposed the perfect cap off of a smoke. The sun was high and warm, so Anna had worn the same jean-shorts and the camisole that barely kept her tits in check, and had zipped on her boots, a nod to the gift from Sam.

For her part, Sam was wearing a pair of jean shorts that were more like hotpants, with a halter under an undone button up sheer shirt, and had opted for her new over-the-knee boots, as she still had to break them in properly. She plucked her cigarette from her lips, tilting her head back and letting the smoke waft out for a few seconds before exhaling.

As she looked back down, Anna closed the distance between them, with Sam leaning against the dorm wall in the smoking area. She ducked in and kissed her, a quick, loving smooch before leaning against the wall with her.

"That was a h-h-hell of a morning," she said, adjusting her glasses as they slipped down slightly for the umpteenth time. She took a long drag, then tilted her head back, enjoying the buzz that shot up her spine into her brain, exhaling slowly and closing her eyes. "But so... so worth it."

"I have to admit," Sam said, smiling, "that I never expected, not once, not ever, for you to ask me to piss on you. You act and look so innocently cute!"

Anna gave her a look that was part not so loud and part really, I am actually into it.

"Sexy talk is for behind closed doors, k?"

Sam nodded with a feigned innocent smile, then slid her arm behind Anna's waist and tugged her close to her side. Her girlfriend let herself be pulled over, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"So," she said, rubbing the middle of Sam's back, "what comes next? I've n-n-never dated a woman properly b-b-before... especially not one I'm technically living with, in any kind of... i-intimate way. Do we sleep in our own beds? D-d-do we alternate who's room we sleep in? Do I need to go out and buy dual ended t-toys?"

At the last question, Sam snorted a laugh out.

"I have that department well covered, babe," she said with a coy smile. "One of the advantages of having male and female clients, gotta get enough stuff to pleasure everyone. And didn't you just say sexy talk was for in our room only?"

Anna shrugged with a silly grin.

"You're impossible," Sam shook her head dramatically.

"I do my best," came the laughed reply, before Anna leaned her head over and rested it gently against Sam's shoulder. "I've... always d-d-dreamed of love at first sight, y-you know. The kind they s-show in the m-movies... I've had a ton of l-lust at first sight, and I thought that was what I felt when you burst into the room, and my life, two days ago. Super hot p-p-punky girl with sexy boots and a f-face that could be making millions as a model..."

"Oh hush," Sam felt a small blush tinge her cheeks. "Look who's talking, babe."

"I'm being serious," Anna leaned forward a bit to turn her head so they were almost face to face, "you are uh-uh-uh-unbelievably gorgeous."

Sam opened her mouth to reply, then closed it as she didn't really have a rebuke or counterargument. She was not used to taking compliments that were that sincere, as most of her clients had called her a beautiful goddess or their lovely mistress, but she had kind of expected that talk from submissives. Her girlfriends back in Kentucky or in the Navy had both called her hot, but never gorgeous, or had nearly the same emotion behind their words this green eyed goddess beside her had.

"Thank you," she finally said, smiling genuinely.

"Also," Anna said, this time standing up from the wall, taking a long, hard drag on her smoke to burn it down almost to the filter, then dropped it on the dirt and gave it a good stomp and grind with her boot, "this isn't my first re-relationship. It's my first really intimate with a woman, and the f-first really... kinky one... but I... d-d-don't want to fuck this one up."

Sam looked at her smoke, and taking a couple of hard puffs, she too tossed hers on the ground, and then stomped it out. Exhaling slowly out her nose, she took Anna's hands in her own.

"Anna," she said, smiling, "we might have a few rough patches, but what relationship doesn't? We might argue, we might fight, we are very likely to disagree on many things, but I promise you that I will still be with you through it all. The only thing that could possibly get between us is if one of us cheats... and I do not cheat, not once, not ever. I don't abide cheaters, either."

Anna nodded, then pushed Sam gently back against the wall, pushing herself against her, and grinding her hips ever so slightly into her. She leaned in and kissed her deeply, then rested her forehead against hers and sighed happily.

"Why w-would I cheat?" Anna said quietly, and the way she stuttered just made Sam fall in love with her all over again. "I have everything... I-I-I've ever wanted in front of me right now."

----------------

If there was one thing she hated above all else, Sam hated queuing.

Reaching up and brushing a strand of hair from her eyes, she sighed, looking at the line of about 50 other students ahead of her at the registrar, just to get to the table outside of it to be told where to go to get her picture snapped and finalize her classes. It was student ID day for her chosen major, so despite it being handled with digital cameras and computers, it still took for-fucking-ever for people to rotate through, as there was paperwork, pictures, printing of pictures, and all that other administrative bullshit to do.

Granted, there were three days for the whole process, spreading out the load before block week. Sam had thought that Wednesday afternoon would have been less busy, as half of the women's dorms were still empty, waiting for people to arrive on campus. Yet, here she was, having already waited half an hour and feeling like the line hadn't moved at all, making her want to start tearing her hair out.

She had decided to dress a bit powerfully for her ID picture, so she was wearing a tight and short camisole, inspired by Anna's tastes, that showed enough cleavage and a scandalous amount of midriff, her black, shiny leather crop jacket over top, with some tight-as-fuck leather pants tucked into the same pair of stiletto heeled knee high boots from the shopping trip. Her lips were a glossy deep red, and smokey eyeshadow, accompanied by eyeliner on just the top lid, without wings, completed the look.

She knew it was a good look when it had made Anna smile and lick her lips, biting the bottom one with a waggle of eyebrows at her. It was about as normal as she had dressed back when she had lived in Upton, but there she had been a well known Dominatrix. Her outfit had already garnered a few interested looks, and she had noticed both guys and girls checking out her ass in the leather.

Anna...

Sam smiled despite herself at what the past day and a half had brought about. She had been insanely attracted to Joanna the moment that they had first seen each other, and they had grown to be instant friends... and then very quickly moved onto being lovers, and now they had a relationship, all within 72 hours. Fucking fast, she chuckled inside her mind. She flexed her fingers in memory of sliding them into her girl's pussy under her sweatpants, listening to that first gasp of sensual pleasure...

A light cough behind her snapped her to, and with an apologetic look, she shuffled forward the 10 or so feet the line had moved. She hid a wider smile, as it had been a few years since she had been so in her own head to lose track of the world around her. Then again, having one of the cutest women she'd ever met as her girlfriend could do that to pretty much anyone.

Pursing her lips in thought, thinking about what she had just thought to herself... she held a few reservations, as things were happening so fast, but allayed them with the way her heart felt. The last girlfriend she had, it had been the same sort of situation, in the sense that it was literally love at first sight, one date, and that night she had orgasmed at least four times. It had taken longer to get into the kink, but that relationship had lasted her through a good half of the year she had taken after the military to figure out just what the fuck she wanted to do with her life, and Kassie's number and email were still on her phone. They had agreed to be friends, and Kas had even helped her pack to come to college...

She bit her lower lip gently so as not to muss up her lipstick, but wondered if Kas was expecting they resume their relationship after Sam graduated. Pulling out her phone, she smiled again, as there was a message from Anna that was a couple of kiss emojis and then have fun in the line, I get to do it tomorrow with a sad face emoji. She scrolled down her contacts, then tapped Kas' name, opened the camera, held up the phone so that her upper chest and face were in frame, and snapped a winking selfie.

Hey you! Think this will be a good look for my student ID?

After sending the message, she thumbed open Anna's message, and sent the same selfie to her. She replied almost immediately.

So absolutely hot, hot, HOT! I hope you're done there soon, I can't wait for you to get back here ;)

Sam smirked and typed in her reply.

Clingy, are we? Well, that's okay, I plan on having you all to myself for the rest of the day... unless you have somewhere better to be?

A kissy-face emoji was the only reply, and then the three little bouncing dots denoting a message being written floated on her screen for a few seconds. A moment later, a picture of Anna, lifting her shirt, cupping a breast with a naughty expression on her face appeared and filled most of the screen. Sam quickly closed the message program, feeling a little heat rise to her cheek, and hoped that no one around had seen it.

She wondered to herself why she had suddenly thought that. She was used to being partially or completely nude in public... well, inside a fetish club, so a safe place to be naked, but she had never been shy or ashamed of her body, or the one of whoever she was with. Hell, she had fucked a friend-with-kinky-benefits up the ass on stage at the club with an 8 inch strapon once, to the cheers and applause of those watching, a few of whom had their own submissives or slaves servicing them...

Anna isn't a submissive, she had to remind herself. Remember that she wants to learn to be a dominant from you.

That was probably the rub, she thought to herself, nearly biting her lower lip before remembering the lipstick. Almost everyone she had dated or had relationships before in the past had been somewhat naturally submissive, but Anna... she was shy, for sure, but Sam could tell, could see and feel it, that once she pushed through that, there was a real version, a much more dominant and confident version of her was underneath. A woman that wanted to learn, that wanted to have some power, that wanted to be confident and extroverted, yet was held back by a pretty unfortunate turn of luck in her life.

I'll teach you, Anna, Sam said to herself in her mind, shuffling forward again as the line was finally starting to actually move. She had a very nice image of her girlfriend in a pair of her tight PVC thigh boots, wearing PVC opera gloves, brown hair pulled back into a severe ponytail, a waist corset shaping her midriff, her breasts perky and on display, her pussy moist and shaved smooth, and a dominant smirk on her face.

"Fuck," she whispered, feeling herself start to get wet. She grinned, enjoying the thought of dominating someone beside Anna, kissing her and groping her and making the poor submissive watch without touching, and she felt the warm feeling of control and power rise in her chest, imagining how she would guid-

"Next!"

Sam blinked, and realized that she was now at the front of the line. She shook her head slightly to clear her mind, then walked up to the registration table, smirking to herself that a very enjoyable afternoon was just starting.

----------------

"You look..." Anna bit her lip, thinking, as she held Sam's ID card in her hand, sitting behind a steaming mug of tea at the kitchen table.

"Cute? Dominant? Sexy?" Sam fished for the word as she pulled off her jacket, tossing it across the back of one of the kitchen chairs before flopping down onto the couch, the leather of her pants creaking as it was pulled tight. Anna noticed for sure, and smiled slightly.

"I was about to say b-beautiful," she stood and walked over, handing the ID back, then sat beside her girlfriend and leaned her head over onto her shoulder, "but this... this i-is beautiful."

Sam smiled, despite Anna not being able to see it, and draped her arm around the shorter woman's shoulders, tugging her in tighter.

"You know," she said after a moment, "you get your ID tomorrow, right?"

"Mhmm," Anna murmured, sliding both arms around Sam's waist, snuggling herself against her side.

"Got an outfit picked out?"

Anna craned her head gently back, then raised an eyebrow. A moment later, she grinned.

"You have an idea," came the mirthful reply.

"Oh, honey, I have more than just one," Sam replied honestly, "and I don't know what you packed, but I'm sure that some of my more... daring... pieces of clothing might fit you."

"Samantha McCoy," Anna said, her face in mock indignation, "are you trying to d-d-dress me up like a common street whore?"

"Ooof," Sam grinned and kissed her cheek. "I will have you know that my taste in daring and kinky clothing is more along the 'slut' variety, not 'prostitute.'"

Anna leaned a bit more into Sam, just enough that she got the idea to slide down onto her back as her girlfriend lay gently on top of her, her head coming to rest between her breasts. She reached up and stroked that luscious brown hair as she felt those immense melons pushing against her abs.

"I do have my n-n-nerdy and geeky image to maintain, you know, so I can't go full out l-leather and lace like you do," she said, tilting her head to meet Sam's eyes, "but... you d-d-do rock that crop jacket like an absolute Queen. I'd probably buh-b-break the zipper if I tried to put it on."

"You say it like it's a bad thing," Sam chuckled, sliding a hand down to grope softly at one of Anna's breasts. "I will have you know, I like big tits."

The giggle mixed with the lightest of moans brought a smile to her face and she leaned back into the plush sofa, letting her head sink a bit into the cushion laying against the arm. She loved feeling Anna on her, her warmth, her weight, her just being there and snuggled in with her. Once again, her heart fluttered and surged, and she let the feeling wash through her unabated. She listened to her girlfriend's breathing, slow, rhythmic, with just a hint of a nasal breath as well.

"I love you," Sam whispered, enjoying every single instant of her life at the moment, hoping that the emotion in her voice carried enough of the emotion that was settling in her chest across to Anna.

"I love you, too," came the whispered reply. Anna then kissed the skin between Sam's breasts just above the camisole before snuggling back in.

Before long, the slow, regular breaths that Anna was taking spoke to her dozing off, and Sam didn't mind one bit. To trust someone so much as to fall asleep on them, knowing they will respect and hold you as you do... she smiled and settled back, letting her own consciousness fade until she too was visiting the land of dreams.

Author's note: In case it doesn't get approved on Literortica in time, here's a render of Sam's Student ID picture on Imgur :) https://imgur.com/T02tKFt

This next chapter is probably the one you've been waiting for!! :D A long chapter with a fuckton of... well, fucking. And not just any type of fucking... you'll see ;)

Chapter 7

It was dark out when Sam woke up.

At first, she felt warm and rested. A moment later, she noticed that the weight of Anna, quickly becoming familiar to her, was not pressing against her. She cranked open an eye, and noticed that a colorful fleece blanket that was heavily oriented towards pink had been draped over her, and her head was resting on a soft pillow instead of the couch cushion. Tilting her head slightly to she side, she saw it was light pink as well, and smiled as she knew it had come from her girlfriend's bed. She had tucked me in after waking up... fucking cutie!

The next thing that hit her was the smell of something delicious, mixing in with the sound of someone quietly prepping ingredients, the rapid-fire thunk thunk thunk of a knife hitting wood speaking to familiarity and decent knife skills. Rolling over, she glanced towards the kitchenette, where Anna, in her sweatpants and night shirt, was gently dancing and mumbling the lyrics to a song in her wireless earbuds as she stood beside a steaming frying pan and, as Sam watched, scooped a handful of diced onion into the pan.

"That," Sam said, "smells amazing."

Anna glanced over her shoulder with a smile, tugging one of her earbuds out, her glasses halfway down her nose, having slipped there and not been pushed up. It was, as it always was, extraordinarily cute.

"Well, look who decided to w-wake up," she said, tapping her phone to pause the music, then uncapped a jar of sauce, spooning out a couple of dollops of it into the frying pan. "I thought that since you've... you've... you've, well, helped me lived a fantasy f-f-fetish of mine out, the least I could do was cook you dinner."

"... Which smells even better now," she sat up, taking a long sniff at the air, which was starting to smell of garlic, onion, meat, and a nice spicy tang as well. "What the hell is that?"

"Bulgogi pork st-stir-fry," she replied. "I fell in love with Korean food a long t-time ago, only in the past year have I tried cooking it myself. A few misses, but with something this simple, it's hard to f-f-f-fuck up."

Sam stood, for a moment forgetting she was still wearing her boots, before wiggling her feet in them and smiling. She smirked, cocking a hip to the side, loving the way the leather of her pants creaked and pulled. She put a hand on cocked hip, waiting. Anna, at her next look over her shoulder, stopped, looked her up and down, and bit her lip as her eyes shone with desire.

"Fuck," was all she said, as Sam walked over, heels clicking on the concrete of the floor, and slid her arm around her girl's waist, her other hand pulling aside the long brown hair covering the back of her neck. A gentle kiss right there made Anna shiver in her arms.

"I know what dessert I want to eat after dinner," Sam murmured, in a tone that told Anna exactly what she wanted to do and how long it would take before she gently bit her earlobe, feeling the woman jerk slightly in her arms.

Anna leaned her head back and let Sam kiss down her neck to her shoulder, gasping as hands cupped at her breasts through her shirt. She moaned sensually as fingers found her nipples, a hand coming up and reaching behind to grab a gentle fistful of purple hair.

"Saaam," she moaned, "I'm horny as f-fuck right now, but I also don't want to mess up dinner. Promise to be-be-behave until after we're done eating?"

"No promises," Sam grinned, then spun Anna in her arms, the brunette turning willingly, cupping her face in her hands and kissing her deeply, "but I want at least three orgasms tonight. Deal?"