S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an hour before she felt herself fall down in slow motion onto her face on the bed, the sheets smooth and wet against her cheek, and she was somewhat aware of a howling, high pitched scream coming from behind her as she felt her ass get absolutely v-i-o-l-a-t-e-d by something thick and long. She felt warm liquid splash against her thighs and calves, but she somewhat didn't care, she was in such a place of pleasure and bliss. She let her eyes drift closed, basking in the warmth that spread throughout her nerves, some of them twitching and firing off, adding to the feeling of sheer joy and total sexual fulfillment.

She felt herself suddenly become heavier, and let herself slide down until she was lying down on the bed, her back very wet and warm. Something gently touched the base of her neck and started to move down, and then back up. It moved up the side of her neck and then along her jaw. She felt her face being turned for what felt like a minute before those touches reached her lips, and she finally realized that she was being kissed.

"Anna?" came the soft voice, and her heart filled with love as she knew it was Sam's. She made a small sound in acknowledgement, and felt the vibrations deep in her colon stop, before it was slowly evacuated. She rumbled deep in her chest, the almost-purr competing to fill the feeling of utter and complete joy that was the current occupant. It spread throughout her, and she slowly became aware of a cloth wiping gently at her face as her body felt a light touch rest upon it.

A wet, warm touch found her forehead, and she smiled realizing that it was another kiss. She could almost feel every cell of those lips pressing against her skin, and with what seemed to be tremendous effort, she finally opened her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as Sam, her purple hair soaked and matted down to her forehead and cheeks, smiled lovingly at her. Her blue eyes sparkled in a way that Anna had never noticed before, and as she reached out, she noticed that her arm and hand was covered in a couple layers of sheets. She shook them off gently, then stroked her love's cheek.

"Welcome back," Sam said quietly, leaning in and kissing her forehead again.

"What... where d-did I go?" Anna half asked, half mumbled. She almost-purred again as Sam's hand started to rub her between the shoulder blades.

"In BDSM, that's called subspace," she replied, leaning down so she could rest her chin on her arm on the bed. "Your body was so overloaded with pleasure and pain that your brain sort-of shut down to prevent you completely passing out from being hit so hard with every endorphin your body can produce. Basically, it's a massive, natural dopamine high."

"Mmm," Anna intoned, wanting nothing more than for Sam to keep rubbing her between her shoulders. She suddenly felt the temperature drop a couple of degrees, and gave an involuntary shiver.

"You're coming down out of it now," Sam smiled, tugging the sheet and duvet that had been shaken loose back up over Anna, all the way to her neck. "It's because your brain is starting to reboot all of your nerves, for lack of a better term. One consequence is that they are feeling that it is not as warm as they had previously reported. That's why I pulled the blanket up over you, it's a very common thing when coming down out of subspace."

Anna noticed that she was able to start focusing more and more, and she gave another shiver, this one a bigger shake, and Sam, who she noted had already pulled out the feeldo and was already mostly dry, lifted the sheets and slid into the bed with her.

"How... how long?" Anna asked, sighing when she felt Sam's heat against her side and snuggling against it.

"Oh, you were floating for a good five minutes," Sam chuckled lightly. "Don't worry though," she continued, then gave Anna a look that made her heart almost soar out of her chest, "I've got you."

Anna couldn't contain herself this time, and felt the tears slip from her eyes. Sam leaned in and kissed them off her cheeks.

"I love you too," she whispered, not needing to hear Anna say it. "This is part of what I do... did. It's called aftercare. You're coming down out of a natural high, so it's perfectly okay to be emotional. Especially as this was your first time getting properly ass fucked. It's the responsibility of the dominant to make sure their partner, submissive or otherwise, comes back down out of subspace warm, loved, and comfortable."

Anna, feeling enough strength returning to her, rolled onto her side, pushing Sam over onto her back, and rested her head on her lover's shoulder, arms wrapping around her waist. She was also slowly becoming aware that one ass cheek definitely was wetter than the other.

"Sam," she said, noticing the mumble leaving her voice, "I think... I'm... luh-leaking..."

"It's natural," her girlfriend replied, stroking her hair. She saw the mild concern on Anna's face and gave a short laugh. "No, it's not shit. It's kind of like the juices your pussy makes, a lubricant to make things slip in easier. Even if it was shit..."

"Right," Anna felt the smile tug at her mouth, "you're into t-t-that shit. Literally."

"Damned right," Sam smiled back, then pulled Anna a little closer. "Rest for now, love. When you're feeling up for it, we both need to have a long, hot shower. I haven't sweat like that in a couple of years, it took nearly forty minutes to fuck the orgasm out of you."

"Forty?!" Anna raised both eyebrows. "Jesus tittyfucking Christ, that felt like t-t-ten!"

"Well, you were on the receiving end," Sam chuckled, and gasped slightly as Anna ran a hand over her stomach, her fingers tracing the barely-covered muscles there, before gently rubbing the underside of her breasts. "Also, and I mean this in the least offensive way possible, your autism probably got knocked out of whack a bit with all of the sensations."

"You are so fucking s-strong and hot," Anna leaned up and kissed Sam's cheek. "How was I s-so lucky? You're absolutely the ho-hottest woman on the face of the Earth, understanding of something I struggled with for so long b-b-beyond any comprehension, and... you... indulge me... in my more kuh-kuh-kinky fantasies. I've always wanted to p-piss on someone, I've always wanted to be f-fuh-fucked raw up the ass..."

"Well," Sam smiled, stroking at Anna's hair, "you do have one great thing going for you."

"What?"

"Your piss," Sam glanced down at her mischievously, "is damned tasty."

As intended, Anna giggled, then before long was laughing along with Sam.

"You kinky punk bitch," she finally said, pushing herself up so she could lean down and kiss Sam on the lips, then lifted herself up, shucking the sheets off, straddling the punk so her pussy was over those firm C cup tits, and spread her labia. "Maybe I should give you a-a-another taste?"

Sam smiled devilishly as the first few dribbles started from the labia above her, Anna biting her lower lip and cupping at one of her breasts. The rivulet of yellow slid up to the little dip between her collarbones as the punk licked her lips in anticipation, feeling the first real stream start to hit her sternum.

"Now you're talking my language."