S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 08-10

Story Info
The two girls get to know each other a lot better...
9.2k words
4.53
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

"Mmmm," Anna moaned happily.

Sam's strong, experienced fingers ran through her hair, working the shampoo into each and every follicle on her head. Her scalp was positively buzzing at the attention as she knelt on the floor of the tub, the hot water cascading down over both women from above.

"Can we stay like this for a bit?"

She heard the punk woman chuckle as she ran her fingers down through all of Anna's hair, making sure that every inch of it was lathered before she leaned over top of her girlfriend, grabbed the showerhead, and pulled it down, flicking the water to a pulsing massage stream.

"Oh god..." Anna moaned as her scalp was lovingly attended to, fingers and massaging water both setting her nerves to a full tingle, so much so that she bit her lower lip to stop from moaning out in pleasure. Instead, she leaned back against Sam's thighs, reaching her hands up and around to slide up behind the woman and grab her ass gently.

"Hey now," Sam leaned over and gave her a look. "Much more of that and I might just kiss you."

Anna grinned, tilting her head back as she gave both cheeks a mighty squeeze. True to her word, Sam leaned down and kissed her upside down, a hard, loving kiss full of emotion.

"Fuck," Sam whispered as their lips parted. "Two days ago it seemed that you were this shy little introvert, and now you're kissing like a porn star."

Sam slid down to sit behind Anna, her legs going either side of the brunette's hips. She handed the shower head to her so she could wash off, then wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled herself tight to her girlfriend's back. With a smile, the brunette instead put the showerhead back up on its lower hook, then pushed the plug in with her heel and flicked the little switch/dial/control thing, neither of them knew the right term, above the tub's faucet to the bath setting, water splashing for a moment as it started to pour into the tub instead of falling from above.

"Good idea," Sam murmured, kissing the back of Anna's neck.

"Get in front," Anna said simply, smiling over her shoulder. Sam responded with a smile as she worked her feet back, so she could stand up partway, step around Anna, and slide down in front of her.

As she did, Anna leaned back against the end of the tub, and pulled Sam's shoulders back so that the girl's head ended up between her breasts.

"B-bath pillows," she chuckled.

"The best kind," Sam smiled up at her, then settled in as the water rose. She used her foot to turn off the tap when it was up to her neck, just starting to crest over Anna's nipples. "This is..."

"This is my turn," Anna said, grabbing the shampoo bottle from the tub's side and squeezing a bit into her hand. She worked it into Sam's hair, using her fingers to work it down to the woman's scalp, a long, low moan of sheer joy coming from her girlfriend. She smiled as her fingers worked gently but quickly, the floral scent of the shampoo slowly replacing the scent of her piss.

She glanced at the open door of the washroom, where the soaked sheets from Sam's bed, tinged yellow with her piss, were waiting in the laundry basket, the duvet spread out on the floor to dry, and smiled wide at how kinky it had been to do that to the punk in bed.

"You took care of me," Anna continued. "It's only f-f-fair that you get some pampering too, you know."

"No complaints here," Sam whispered, her eyes drooped closed as her breathing slowed and she relaxed back into Anna. "Although, I won't call this aftercare... just pleasurable bath time with my girl."

"Call it w-what you want," Anna smiled as she worked the lather to the purple tips of Sam's hair, making sure that all the ends were taken care of, knowing that dye could lead to dry hair and split ends. "I just call it b-b-being in love."

"Amen to that," Sam sounded like she was half-conscious.

"You... really like your h-hair being taken care of, don't you?"

Sam cranked an eye open and looked up and back at Anna.

"Well, since you're my girlfriend, might as well let you know," she smiled. "My scalp and the base of my neck are two of my most sensitive spots, and you're doing absolute work on my scalp to the point I'm already halfway to an orgasm."

"Oh?" Anna said in a mischievous voice. She worked her fingers back up Sam's hair until her fingertips met scalp, and then she started to make small circles with a little bit of pressure. "Like that?"

Sam didn't respond, but her breath started to come deeper and deeper, until she let her mouth drop open and a low moan escaped. Anna didn't speed up, but did make bigger circles with her fingertips, the shampoo lather sounding like a pussy being fingered as it foamed up around her nails. She felt the lithe punk in front of her push back into her, trying to grind her hips back against Anna's pussy.

Instead, the brunette started to speed up her ministrations, and moved one hand down to the back of Sam's head and started to stroke up and down her neck, rubbing ever so gently at the base with her thumb. The other was nearly stroking from her forehead to her skull base, her nails gently dragging across the scalp in one long, continuous motion. It took only a few more moments before she felt the shudder pass through Sam, the gasp of pleasure from her throat, the twitching of her hips against her inner thighs.

As Sam panted and twitched, Anna carefully scooped up some water and started to rinse out the shampoo with long strokes down each side of her girlfriend's head. She was just rinsing the last of the lather out when Sam finally slumped, her head against the brunette's sternum. She tilted her head sideways and kissed the inside of one of the big breasts cradling her.

"You," Sam whispered, absolutely content with a warm glow in her voice, "are fuck-ing-ah-maze-ing."

Anna simply smiled, wrapping her arms around Sam, nuzzling down to the side of her face and kissing her cheek in response.

"N-not as amazing as you," she whispered.

-------------

Anna looked down at herself, still amazed at what Sam had managed to find for her to wear for her student ID day. They had spent a good little while in the morning trying things on to see if they would fit, and in the end, had come up with a killer outfit.

Gone was her standard jeans and somewhat baggy shirt. Instead, she wore knee high leather boots with modestly chunky but quite high heels from Sam's collection that also had a mild platform and very grippy soles, over a tight pair of leather pants that somehow fit her perfectly despite her hips being wider than the punk's. Up top, she wore a tight v-neck shirt without a bra, the hem tucked into the pants, so her nipples were pressed hard against the cloth, under a leather jacket that seemed way too nice for a punk to own.

Sam had laughed at the comment about the quality of the jacket, explaining that when she had done her proDomme work, a wealthy client had bought it for her to wear during their sessions. It turned out to be a haute couture brand, at least a couple thousand dollars worth of jacket, and had fit slightly loose on her girlfriend, so along with the boots from the first day, she had been gifted it to keep.

Her hair was loose and well combed through, with Sam helping put just enough spray and spritz for it to hold its shape while still being mostly straight with playful little twists and curls here and there, while also having the volume that Anna loved about it. Even the bangs that fell across her forehead had bounce and life to them, gently curled so they subtly arched out, the tips just brushing above her eyebrows. Eyeliner with tiny wingtips, a smokey black-grey blended eyeshadow, and lips to perfection by her love, glossy and deep red, completed the look.

Looking at herself in the front facing camera of her phone again, she still marvelled at just how much of a bad-ass bitch she looked, smiling at the hot woman looking back at her. It was a drastic difference from the shy, autistic neurodivergent girl from Idaho that didn't go out often, and when she did, she overdid her makeup to compensate. Sam had done a miracle with her looks, and she felt her own self-confidence soaring.

As she walked to the main student hall for her ID photo and final confirmation of her registration, the looks that most of the guys, and even some of the girls, gave were not lost on her. She felt as attractive as she looked for once, and had smiled back at some of the looks that had lingered a moment or two.

She was positively bouncing by the time she made it inside the big student hall, unable to keep the grin from her face at just how good she felt. It was a liberating sensation, and it made her heart skip a beat thinking about how she had lucked out not only with a kick-ass roommate, but one that had shared in her feeling of love at first sight. It was Sam that was the driving force behind her newfound confidence, and she wanted to scream in happiness and dance around because of it.

Anna felt a tiny blush touch her cheeks due to how that confidence had been built up so far... pissing on someone was not the usual trip one took to self-discovery, but finding someone not just willing, but wanting to share in the fetish had been fate in the purest form. As she walked across the large common area, headed for the tables that Sam had told her were set up outside the registrar's office, she almost bit her lip thinking about the... other fetish... that Sam had.

Fishing around in her jacket pocket for her wallet, she pulled out her drivers license from Idaho as she approached the smiling guy behind the table ahead with no line in front of it, handing it over so he could check against a database to make sure she really was who she said she was. Apparently she had timed things right, as the punk had complained about the long line she had waited in. As he checked, she imagined what Sam, in a set of her kinky thigh boots and a pair of her PVC opera gloves, would look like in a lesbian scat porn, crouched over a girl on the ground with her mouth open and taking a big shit into it as she moane-

"Sorry," Anna snapped back, realizing the guy had asked her a question. "A mild daydream," she blushed, embarrassed.

"No worries," the guy said, holding out her license to her. She took it back as he continued, pointing to a set of doors nearby with Registrar above them. She also caught the flick of his eyes down then up her, setting her mouth into a wry grin.

"Go through the doors, turn right, and at the end of the hall turn left. There should be a line there at the sign for student ID's."

"Thanks," she smiled, then with her new confidence, she decided to have a little fun. Knowing her shirt showed off her cleavage in a tantalizing way, she put her wallet on the table, then leaned forward to open it and slide her driver's license back in to its pocket, making sure that he had a good view of her valley.

She glanced up, catching him a moment before his eyes snapped up from her breasts to her face. She narrowed her eyes seductively and gave him a coy smile, then stood upright again, sliding her wallet back into her jacket pocket. She blew him a kiss with a wink, then gave him a porn-star level lick of her lips. He stared at her, mouth hanging slightly open as she turned, making sure to wiggle her ass a little before walking off and heading off through the door he had pointed out.

She could quite literally feel his eyes watching her leather covered ass as she walked, and grinned to herself despite her shy nature. Anna was enjoying being the center of attention, and looking like she deserved to be. She wanted to jump up and down screaming in happiness at how much confidence Sam had given her with her outfit and masterful makeup, but she restrained herself from making that particular scene... just. She still giggled as she went through the door and turned to the right, taking a few happy prancing steps and letting out the tiniest of happy squeals.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she tapped in a quick message to Sam as she walked down the hallway he had stated to follow, and sent it as she turned the corner at the end and saw the line of about 30 students ahead.

I just teased the guy at the registrar's table, showed him the valley between the mountains. Felt so good to make someone's eyes nearly pop out of their head and their jaw scrape the floor! ^_____^

She stifled a small chuckle, getting a mildly questioning look from the girl ahead of her as she joined the end of the line. Her phone dinged a moment later, and she brought it up to look at what Sam had sent.

You. Teasing someone. How come I don't really believe you're already making guys' zippers burst any more than they were beforehand? :P

She smirked, shaking her head as she tapped in her response.

Yes, I teased someone. My girlfriend is making me feel really confident in myself for once in my life. <3

Anna sighed happily, feeling the love in her chest settle like a warm blanket over her heart. She had, of course, had a few relationships before moving to Atlanta, although... she shook her head to push away the negative thoughts.

The first had been with that guy in Grade 8, who had about as much an idea of what to do in one as she had. It had been a summer romance, and they had gotten as far as him groping her at the time moderately sized tits as she had her hands down his pants, wrapped around his cock, but they hadn't gone any further.

Then had come her first real relationship, her first year in High School. She had dated a popular nerd in her class that was definitely a dork, but also on the swim team. She still remembered the way his abs felt under her fingers as she had pulled his shirt up, the strong hands on her as he had pulled down her jeans, the way he had rubbed his cock against her wet and ready pussy.

It had hurt, a lot, that first time, as her hymen had been broken and she had bled a little from it, but the pain had disappeared a few minutes into things. She once again came close to biting her lip remembering her first real orgasm, the way she had lost control of her body as everything boiled over, her nerves firing off like mad in a completely alien but completely amazing way. She had screamed in pleasure, and she felt him pulsing into his condom in her as she had put a vice grip on his entire cock with her pussy.

Then, he had cheated on her, with her finding out days later that he had dated her only because he wanted to be the one to take her virginity. Typical, really, for her life... how dark and depressing those years had been...

She shook her head gently again to push the negative memories away, instead focusing again on her relationships, including her first girlfriend.

It had only been a chance encounter with a freshman when she was in her sophomore year that had led her to discover that she was bisexual, leaning heavily towards the lesbian side. They had, quite literally, bumped into each other in the hall between classes, and after apologizing, they both shared a look. Anna, with her breasts almost fully developed by then and already needing to start using bras with harness connections to support her chest, and the redheaded girl with so many freckles her face looked like a connect-the-dots activity book. They had agreed to meet at lunch, and two weeks after that, they were in the back seat of the redheads car, her hand down Anna's leggings and two fingers deep into her pussy, drawing out moans and screams from her in fair measure.

She had been one of the few nice people to her, respectful of her neurodivergence, and for the time they dated, she hadn't hated herself as much... Stop it! Anna shouted to her mind, shoving the memories aside with some mental violence, bringing Sam's face to the center of her mind's eye to calm herself down. The dark clouds receded, melted away by the smile on those thin but full lips, the way the icy blue eyes were calm, full of emotion...

She naturally followed that thought as she shuffled along the line with everyone, thinking about the way that Sam, with her narrow but full face, her purple hair, her eyes narrow but loving, looked at her, and as she had noticed, only at her. That look of you're mine, not in the sense of domination. In the sense of being the luckiest punk lady on campus, having the most beautiful girlfriend, in the sense of screaming out I love you anytime their eyes met.

Her phone buzzed again, and she realized that it had only been about 30 seconds since she had texted. She brought up Sam's reply.

Who is this girlfriend of yours? Is this someone I need to beat up or spank? ;)

Anna glanced left and right before typing in her reply, smiling again as the punk just made her feel good about herself.

I thought it was my job to spank my girlfriend if she's being naughty.

She felt a little color rise to her cheeks as that was something that she wouldn't have dared type to someone even two weeks ago. The buzz of a reply came a minute later, but she didn't glance at it. That was, until another buzz came about 15 seconds later, when she looked down and opened the messages from Sam.

She damned near dropped her phone, she slapped it so hard and quickly against her chest.

Then come home and give me a spanking.

The picture of Sam, pulling her pants down in the bathroom mirror, looking over her shoulder licking her lips, her full, pale skinned ass on display, tattoo accenting it perfectly, without a top on so her sideboob and the hint of her nipple was showing...

Anna panted a quick breath to calm her heart as it had suddenly jumped into overdrive. She thumbed away the message app and then put her phone back in her pocket, hoping no one saw the porn-level picture.

The picture stuck in her head, though, mixing with the image she had thought of a few minutes before. Despite the obviously nasty nature of the act, she found herself getting turned on in a big way thinking about Sam and shit.

She thought about those old German porn vids from the early 2000s, with a tiny little blonde girl who did some of the most depraved, disgusting things with scat, from taking it in her mouth, rubbing it all over herself, shitting on others... her name started with a B, if she remembered right... Anna almost blushed at how moist she was becoming, surprised a little at how much she had been thinking about scat since Sam had first mentioned she liked it.

Thankfully, the line had progressed to the point that she was near the front, so she took a deep breath, calming herself, before she was called forward for her student ID picture. She sat and smiled for the picture, and then was directed to go finalize her classes and registration, so she put the image out of her head so she could pay attention to what she was doing.

For now, at least. When she got back to the dorm... it promised to be an interesting afternoon.

Author's Note: In case it doesn't get cleared through Literotica's publishing process in time, this is a render on Imgur of Anna's student ID photo :D https://imgur.com/17qpV4A

Chapter 9

"So," Sam said, laying naked on her stomach across Anna's legs on the couch, her ass glowing light red, "what was it you wanted to talk about?"

Anna smirked, her hand slightly sore after whacking Sam's misbehaving ass repeatedly over the past five minutes, after she had almost literally torn the clothes off of her girlfriend and shoved a finger up her pussy to get her in the mood for fun. Of course the punk had been giggling like mad the whole time, waggling her ass back and forth to give her a difficult target to hit.

She had eventually just started whacking away at the cheek that presented itself to her, and Sam had stopped squirming and started happy moaning as her ass changed color from pasty white to the light red it had become. Even now, she was waggling it just a little bit, enjoying the feeling of the light sting that remained there for the moment.